My Best Friend is A What????

By viviloves2write

OK this is just a story I'm experimenting with, Ive just been bored and decided to give a go at a Vampire sto... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3- The Hunt
Chapter 4- Ezra you Bastard!
Chapter 5- Greatest Idea Ever!!
Chapter 6- Eli in Love (Eli's POV)
Chapter 7- New Girl
Chapter 8- The Truth
Chapter 9- Vegetarian Hunt
Chapter 10- Learning to Drive
Chapter 11- Emancipated Minor
Chpater 12- Who is She?
Chapter 13- Olivia's Game
Chapter 14- Vacation
Chapter 15- Blindsided
Chapter 16- Losing it
Chapter 17- Colten
Chapter 18- Soul Seer
Chapter 19- Realms
Chapter 20- Two Hearts
Chapter 21- Understanding
Chapter 23- Sentimental
Chapter 24- The Battle
Chapter 25- Purpose
Epilogue

Chapter 22- Mr. Summers

397 7 0
By viviloves2write

Mr. Summers

Colten warned me to be careful at school today. He didn’t say why and he didn’t talk much. I couldn’t figure out if he was mad at me or just being cautious from when I was upset the other day.

As we pulled into the parking lot of the school I had this bad vibe running chills through my body.

“You guys feel that?’ I asked as we stepped out the car.

“Yea” Ezra and Eli answered together.

“It’s coming soon. She’s back.” I told them. I could smell her all over the parking lot.

“She has others. We all stay close today.” Ezra ordered. Eli nodded his head in agreement as he took my hand.

I jumped back as Colten and some other Soul appeared before me. It was the guy with the black hair from the restaurant.

“Hey Ezra, Brook we will meet you guys in there. I need to speak to Eli.” I said awkwardly. Ezra nodded and told Brook let’s go as he pulled her off in a hurry.

“Colten what’s going on? You never appear at school.” I asked him when they were out of hearing range. Eli was looking at me strange but he didn’t say anything.

“Addi this is Jorgie. He is a body possessor.”’

“Body possessor?” I questioned. Eli’s eyes widened.

“Yes. He is going to be with you today in this realm. He is here to protect you.”

“Protect me? Colten what is going on?”

He put his hand up. “Please I can’t tell you everything, but you are not to speak to him. There are others here and they will be watching very closely. don’t even look at him. If he needs to speak to you he will do it just like I do. Be aware if you are asked to go to the principal. If anyone tries anything Jorgie will step in and you gotta get around people as fast as possible. If you listen to me the day may just be ok.”

I didn’t want to ask anything. I was kinda scared of what he just said.

“I have to go, cause your already late and soon they will wonder around. If worse comes to worse cross realms out of human eyes.”

I nodded.

When Colten was gone I turned to look at Eli.

“What just happened?” he asked me.

I sighed. My voice wouldn’t get higher than a whisper “He is leaving a body possessor to protect me. Ezra was right she brought others. He said be aware if I am called to the principal’s office. Eli they might try to attack to me.”

His grip got tighter and his eyes turned black.

“Lets go inside. We cant talk about this here.”

I pulled on him to move and dragged him across the parking lot. He went back to normal right before we entered the school. As we got closer to our classroom door the stench of Olivia was so strong. There was two unfamiliar scents lingering as well. That was them. I opened the door and there was a male and female sitting in our seats.

“It’s about time you two joined us. I had to give your seats away. We have two more new students, you two can sit at the computers until I get some more desks brought in.” Miss Hoffman greeted us.

We nodded and made our way over to the only chairs left. Not like I would do any work with all the tension in this room. Olivia had a smile on her face like we were defeated. The other two paid no attention to us. Brook sat behind one of them making it horribly obvious she was trying too hard not to be nervous. Jorgie stood next to me and acted like he was paying attention to the teacher.

The class didn’t even have ten minutes left. I stayed in my seat until all the other students were gone. Ezra got up first and took Brook’s nervous hand. Me and Eli followed. I was worried about leaving Brook alone since the three of us had class together. Before we made it to our next class I turned around and pulled Eli next to Jorgie  so it would appear I was talking to him.

“Is Brook going to be ok?” I whispered to him.

“What?” Eli asked

I widened my eyes at him so he for the message to play along.

“Oh uh… yea?” he more asked than answered.

“Yea” Jorgie replied to me “They are not worried about her. Only you.”

“Ok thanks”  I said and pulled Eli along.

I went two periods without seeing any other vampires in my class. My fourth period had three of them they were introduced as Ethan, Rena, and Marshall. They all looked about my age maybe a few years older. They had to be new because they looked ready to kill everyone in class. They were eyeing me very closely as they passed to their seats. Jorgie remained right next to me waiting for something to happen.

Just as class was about to start the class phone rang. I heard my name. This was it. I took out my phone to text Eli and Ezra.

“Addison, the principal wants to see you.”

I sighed and got up leaving my things on the desk. As I walked out I sent my text.

Going to principal office

    XoXo A

As I walked into the front office I smelled it. Another vampire. The secretary lead me to the principle, as he turned in his chair I stopped short, frightened. He was the vampire.

“Good afternoon Miss Lucas”  he said as the secretary closed to door. “Do you know why I called you here today?”

I prayed my instincts were wrong and if I played it off I’d walk out of here incident free.

“No not at all sir.” I said politely

He laughed “You know Addison your causing more trouble than Elfin expected.”

My heart sank, he confirmed it.

“I don’t know what your talking about.” I acted like I didn’t know what the hell he was talking about.

“I may be new at this life but I wasn’t reborn stupid. You have to be taken care of. Elfin demands that as soon as possible.” he smiled. I didn’t even want to think what he had planned next.

“Well I still don’t know what you are talking about, but I haven’t caused trouble for anyone.”

“I will admit you were nothing more than an innocent by standard until the day you decided to wake up in the new life. My creator is under the impression you will destroy him.”

“Well I don’t know what your talking about again. But good luck with that,  I gotta go back to class.” I said as I stood up and headed towards the door.

He slammed his hand on the desk creating a crack through the middle.

“SIT DOWN!” he yelled.

I stopped but refused to obey his demands. I would not let him think he won.

“This is not over!”

“What were you planning on killing me here? What would you do with my body?”

He laughed “You think I’m scared of prison? I could escape in seconds. I will do what is necessary to keep my creator happy and out of harms way.”

So this was bad. I started to back towards the door slowly. He stood up and lunged across his desk before he could reach me Jorgie jumped towards him and sank right into his body. My back was against the door looking for the knob. On the floor Mr. Summers struggled  by himself. I opened the door and he started screaming. I could hear the secretary running over. He looked up at me and his eyes kept changing. The blue eyes settled for a second “Hurry up and leave” he whispered and then they started changing again.

“What happened?!” the secretary said fearfully.

I didn’t take my eyes off of them “I don’t know. He tried to attack me from across his desk and fell. I gotta go.” I told her and ran out the office.

Out in the hallway two of them waited against the lockers. I paused. I was supposed to be around people. They looked surprised to see me. Before they could say anything Ezra and Eli lifted me up from my elbows and carried me off. They took me to the stair way and set me down.

“What happened?” Eli demanded.

I walked over to the door to the stairway and looked out the window. They were still waiting there.

“I’ll tell you guys at home.” I could barely whisper.

The thought of my principal trying to kill me was still settling in. Then when I saw the two souls trying to fight for the body. Something about it was frightening. This was one of those times I wish I could sleep and forget things.

The rest of the day I was called in and out of class to explain what happened. They agreed not to call my parents if I told them everything. So I did. What I didn’t know was his wife and two kids were found murdered in his house a few days ago. Even though he wasn’t there he was the main suspect. Some how Jorgie managed to kill Mr. Summers, but I didn’t see him after that. After my story they were convinced it was him. I felt bad because that wasn’t the Mr. Summers I knew. He was actually kind of nice. He didn’t throw us out of school after all the trouble me and Brook caused. But the man who died today wasn’t Mr. Summers. He was a cold hearted murderer. I knew he killed his family, so I didn’t feel to bad about the vampire who died.

Back at home Eli and Ezra wasted no time pulling me away to privacy so I could tell them what happened. I started to explain the things he was telling me when Colten appeared.

“Addi I’m soooo sorry I wasn’t there today. Please forgive me!” he begged down on his knees. Last I checked I wasn’t mad at him for not being there. I stopped my story to answer him.

“Colten I’m not mad at you. All I’m worried about is if Jorgie is ok.”

“Yes. Yes he is fine. He was just weakened from the fight.”

“Ok we will talk later. I need to finish telling them.”

He nodded and stood up. He just stared at me while he waited.

Eli’s face changed as I went into the details of what the officer told me about Mr. Summers family.

“You are not to be alone for a second Addi.” Eli ordered when I finished.

I sighed “Well I don’t know what you want me to do, you cant switch classes.”

“Addi I have that taken care of. Someone will be with you every second of everyday.” Colten told me.

“Colten please no more body possessors. That was the scariest thing I have ever seen”

“No, no Addi let him. that’s the only way to keep you protected when we are not around. Tell him I would appreciate that.” Eli jumped in without even knowing. Yea I know he was right but I didn’t want to see two souls fighting again. Something about it was one of the most terrifying thing.

“Ugh. He can hear you Eli. And whether I liked it or not he would do it.”

“You learn fast” Colten smiled

“So when do we tell the others that you’re the Soul Seer?” Eli asked.

“What!” Ezra and Colten said together.

“No! we don’t tell them! Ever!” Colten shouted.

“Colten calm down. Eli we cant tell them.”

“Addi’s right. You know how much they will change if we do. It could completely turn the odds against us.” Ezra told him. He wasn’t too happy either.

“It seems Elfin already know or he wouldn’t be sending others after Addi.”

“No Eli, Elfin suspects. He has no definite answer. He is sending others to cover his ass. If I am a Soul Seer then that means his defeat. So to guarantee his win he will have me taken care of so I cant defeat him later.” I reasoned. It was true. There was no way he knew for sure. All he did was go off of Olivia’s assumption.

“Fine, I’ll take it. But you better be protected from anyone or thing.”

I nodded.

“How long?” Ezra asked.

I see his attack in less then two weeks. The rest of your clan will come this week.” Colten told me

It was so close now “Less than two weeks. The rest of ours is coming this week.” I repeated to them.

“In the forest?” Ezra asked.

“Yes” Colten replied, I nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 150 18
The main character for this story will be a mythical species known as a synx. Your most used form being a more human like body but with the tail and...
19.7K 1.4K 28
Evelyn Sapphire, a young college student. She works hard in her degree, but plays even harder at night. With her best friend by her side, an Australi...
2.7K 83 19
Forbidden Love story? Pfft no. Well. Maybe. Really forbidden. A vampire and a werewolf??? Doesn't sound right, huh? Well, they say love can triumph...
27.1K 1.1K 27
"𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈." Dylan goes from running with one sketchy crowd to another. She c...