The choice of destiny (s.m...

By butterflydreamers24

This is a fictionary world with Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. The world is divided in 4 groups: the Fire F... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chaper 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 37

172 8 0
By butterflydreamers24

Camila POV

The weekend went by quickly and I was so happy. My dad started to like Shawn and he admires him a lot. My mom and Sofie adore him and I couldn’t be happier.

As we got at Shawn's house on Sunday night, we immediately went to bed. We had a lot of fun with my family, but we were somehow still exhausted.

We changed in our pajamas and snuggled with each other in bed, but suddenly the door bell rang.

,,Who would want something from us at this hour?" I asked confused.

,,I have no idea." He said and then groaned as he stood up to go downstairs and open the door.

I had a feeling that it might be something important, so I got out of the bed too and we went together downstairs. As Shawn opened the door there was a girl in our age with short and straight black hair and diamond blue eyes.

,,Shawn.." She said and jumped in Shawn's arms.

Shawn looked confused and made her go away from her.

,,Ahm... What do you think you are doing!?" He said and I had no clue what was happening.

,,Shawn, it's me!" The girl said.

,,I know who you are. What the fuck are you doing here and what makes you think you can hug me?" He said and looked disgusted at the girl.

,,I came back to you..." The girl said and Shawn started laughing.

Was this-? It can't be...or maybe it can? Was this Olivia!?

,,You came back to me!? That's the funniest thing I've heard in the last two years." Shawn said still laughing, but the girl looked at him like he was the only thing on this earth.

,,Shawn? Who is this?" I asked cause I was too confused at that moment. Shawn turned around to look at me and said:

,,This, my ice cream, is the ultra bitch named Olivia Smith."

I didn't know what to do or say or anything. I just staied there and looked confused at the whole situation.

,,And who are you?" Olivia asked as she saw me. Before I could say something, Shawn did:

,,This is Camila. She's my girlfriend. Now, could you tell me why you're here and then leave? You see, we're pretty exhausted and I don't wanna spend my energy on you." Shawn said with a cool tone.

,,You have a girlfriend!?" Olivia said shocked.

Is she deaf?

,,Are you deaf?" Shawn said and I started laughing softly and Shawn smiled at me. ,,Are you going to tell us what the fuck you're doing here?"

,,Can I talk to you on private? Nothing against your girlfriend, but-" Olivia said, but Shawn interrupted her.

,,I don't wanna talk to you at all, bitch. Do you really think I wanna be alone with you? No thanks. Whatever you’ll tell me, I’ll tell Camila anyways. Now tell me here what's wrong or I'll make you leave. I have no time and energy for your games." Shawn said and he really looked exhausted.

,,I'm not playing any games, Shawn. I'm here for you. I never broke up with you... I thought you were gonna wait...cause you see..I still love you." Olivia said and wanted to take Shawn's hand, but he immediately moved away from her and came right next to me.

,,Well then I'd say: bad luck. Bye!" Shawn said and closed the door in Olivia's face. ,,This is a pretty interesting way to end a week. Don't you think?" He said as he took my hand and we went together upstairs.

,,Pretty interesting, yeah..." I said still confused. ,,But are you okay?" I asked as we got in our bed.

,,Yes... Why wouldn't I be?" He asked confused and made me get closer to him.

,,Well, your ex was at the door... Don't you feel weird or I don't know." I said and put my head on his chest.

,,Mila... I got over her a LONG time ago and I'm the happiest person on earth when I'm around you and she's not gonna change that. I'm gonna make sure she's not gonna change that. I love you and this won't change." He said and played with my hair.

I looked up at him, gave him a kiss and said against his lips:

,,I love you too and this won't change either."

Shawn fell pretty fast asleep, but I somehow couldn't. I couldn't make the negative thoughts go away from my mind. I had a bad feeling about Olivia. I wasn't really thinking that she could destroy my and Shawn's relationship, but I had a damn bad feeling about her.

After probably a long time, I also fell asleep and as I woke up, I felt the same feeling I always loved. I woke up by the soft kisses Shawn left all over my face. I opened my eyes and smiled to myself.

,,Morning, ice cream." He said and kissed my lips.

,,Morning, bae!" I said and put my arms around his neck and made him roll on top of me.

He started kissing my neck and I locked my fingers in his hair.

,,You know it's Monday. Right?" He said between kisses.

,,I know... What time is it?" I said not letting go of him.

,,7am" He said and continued kissing me.

,,We have to be at work in thirty minutes..." I said not wanting to stand up.

,,I know.. Do you want some breakfast?" He said and stopped kissing me.

,,All I wanna eat right now is you." I said and he started laughing.

,,Then I'd say: bon appétit!"

------

,,Babe, it's 7:30... I think we need to go." Shawn said and kissed my forehead.

,,Fine..." I said and we both got out of the bed, put some clothes on and left.

It was 7:45 when we got to work so we weren't that late....

Shawn was having one arm around my waist and he took my hand in his other hand and started kissing it as we got in the building. When we entered, everyone was looking at us and we got pretty confused.

We went over to Layla to ask her what's wrong.

,,Hey! Why is everyone looking at us?" I asked Layla.

,,Ahm... Olivia is here..." She answered.

,,She's what?" Shawn asked shocked.

And suddenly we heard someone screaming around, but it sounded like they were in another room.

,,Olivia, I told you he hates you! He even hates me and I have nothing to do with your relationship!" Someone who sounded like Spencer yelled.

,,No, he doesn't hate me! He loves me! I know it!" Someone who sounded like Olivia yelled. I looked at Shawn and he rolled his eyes.

,,He has a GIRLFRIEND! Get over it!"

,,I can't! I need him! Now more then ever! And if you can't do what I order you to do then I’ll do it by myself!"

,,I did what I could! He hates us! You can't change that and damnit I understand him! Of course he hates you! You broke his heart! TWICE!"

,,I didn't broke his heart! I came back!"

,,You don't get it! Don't you? You slept with his best friend and left him like he's a peace of shit! And you know what, maybe you deserve to suffer this time... I did everything for you! Everything! And you don't even say thank you! He gave you a second chance and you screwed up worse than before! He is happy now! Let him be!"

,,I won’t say thank you because you always screw up! And he can't be happy with someone else besides ME! That's impossible!"

,,Well it is possible! HE. IS. HAPPY! Even happier than he was as he was with you! Get over it!"

,,You know why I can't get over it! Now help me get him!"

,,You want me to destroy his relationship!?"

,,YES!"

,,Fuck you!"

,,Spencer!"

And suddenly Spencer and Olivia exited a room. They both froze as they saw that everyone was watching them. Spencer gave me and Shawn an apology look and left.

,,Everyone, back to work!" Shawn shouted and everyone did what he said.

I looked at Shawn and I was about to cry. He saw that and pulled me with him in a room and we both didn't look at anyone.

He hugged me tight and kissed my head as I started crying.

,,I won't let that bitch hurt you. Okay? I'm gonna show her where she belongs and she'll never come near you! You heard me?" He said protective and I nodded.

I put my arms around his waist and he put his on my back. I didn't want to let go and just hid my face in his shirt.

,,Are you two okay?" I heard someone say and enter the room. I looked up and saw Miranda. She closed the door and came over to us and gave us a hug.

It was such a motherly hug and I think we both needed it.

,,You two are literally the strongest people I know! Don't let her take you down." Miranda said softly and stroke both of our backs.

,,I for sure won't let her! She's dead if she even comes near Mila!" Shawn said protective and I giggled.

,,Can I hit her?" I asked, wiped my tears away and they started laughing.

,,I'll leave you two alone." She said, smiled at us one more time and left.

,,Come here." Shawn said and kissed me. ,,I love you. Don’t ever doubt that!" He said against my lips.

,,I won't. I love you too." I said and he took my hand in his and locked his fingers in mine and and we exited the room.

Olivia was standing there and I had the urge to lock my fingers in her hair and pull that hair until she doesn't have any.

,,I don't know if I should kill her." I told Shawn while I was staring at her and she was staring back.

,,Do whatever your heart wants, ice cream. I'll be by your side." He said and before I could decide what I was gonna do, Olivia came to us.

,,Shawn-" I didn't let her finish and locked my fingers in her hair and pulled exactly the way I imagined. And damn it felt good.

,,Ow! Leave me alone, bitch!" Olivia screamed.

,,Leave my boyfriend alone, bitch!" I said while she fell on the floor.

,,You think you can fight me?" She said while standing up.

,,I think I just did." I said.

,,You did a shit! No one gets in my way! And for sure not a small fat bitch!" She said and I smiled and locked my fingers in her hair and pulled her again.

,,Small and fat huh? I’ll give you small and fat!" I said pulling her hair hard.

,,Spencer! Ow! Spencer, help me!" She yelled.

,,Awww! The baby can't fight a small and fat bitch? Aww!" I said not letting go and I heard everyone laughing around us.

Olivia reached for my hand and made me stop, but I slapped her HARD.

,,The small and fat bitch can become a damn monster. So, you better don't come near me again! Got it? Oh and right, if you ever just look at Shawn again I'm gonna make sure that I'm not just gonna pull your hair. Have a nice day." I said, smiled at her, took Shawn's hand and we started working.

,,And I was wondering how you escaped the monster!? Damn, you're good!" Layla said as she came to me.

,,I'm just marking my territory." I said and she started laughing. Shawn gave me a kiss on the cheek and we continued working.

I didn't look behind to see what that Olivia was doing, but I couldn’t care less.

-------
Oh god! Even more spice is coming! Be ready!!!!!!!

And the end is so close😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.7K 40
Camila Cabello goes through a heart wrenching journey to find out if love is for her. Shawn Mendes, her current boyfriend , is also riding a confusin...
3.4K 21 10
๐•Š๐•™๐•’๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•„๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ค ๐• โ„‚๐•’๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•’ โ„‚๐•’๐•“๐•–๐•๐•๐•  ------------------------- This story is inspired by the music video 'Senorita, by Shawn Mendes a...
39.3K 1.2K 53
Journey of two strangers from being friends to become loversโค๏ธ This book is based on real life love story of two amazing famous singers Shawn Mendes...
50.6K 4.1K 55
From rivals, to friends, to lovers, to strangers, to...? A bad move of destiny caused their path to go different ways, but that same destiny brought...