The Winchester Three (S2): Cr...

By MariesFictionFix

They're back! The ghouls, vampires, ghosts, spirits and even more terrifying entities. And wherever these evi... More

Starring...
Chapter One: In My Time of Dying
Ch 1 Section 2
Ch 1 Section 3
Ch 1 Section 4
Ch 1 Section 5
Chapter Two: Everybody Loves a Clown
Ch 2 Section 2
Ch 2 Section 3
Ch 2 Section 4
Ch 2 Section 5
Chapter Three: Bloodlust
Ch 3 Section 2
Ch 3 Section 3
Ch 3 Section 4
Ch 3 Section 5
Chapter Four: Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things
Ch 4 Section 2
Ch 4 Section 3
Ch 4 Section 4
Ch 4 Section 5
Chapter Five: Simon Said
Ch 5 Section 2
Ch 5 Section 3
Ch 5 Section 4
Ch 5 Section 5
Chapter Six: No Exit
Ch 6 Section 2
Ch 6 Section 3
Ch 6 Section 4
Ch 6 Section 5
Chapter Seven: The Usual Suspects
Ch 7 Section 2
Ch 7 Section 3
Ch 7 Section 4
Ch 7 Section 5
Chapter Eight: Crossroad Blues
Ch 8 Section 2
Ch 8 Section 3
Ch 8 Section 4
Ch 8 Section 5
Chapter Nine: Croatoan
Ch 9 Section 2
Ch 9 Section 3
Ch 9 Section 4
Ch 9 Section 5
Chapter Ten: Hunted
Ch 10 Section 3
Ch 10 Section 4
Ch 10 Section 5
Chapter Eleven: Born Under a Bad Sign
Ch 11 Section 2
Ch 11 Section 3
Ch 11 Section 4
Ch 11 Section 5
Chapter Twelve: All Hell Breaks Loose: Part One
Ch 12 Section 2
Ch 12 Section 3
Ch 12 Section 4
Ch 12 Section 5
Chapter Thirteen: All Hell Breaks Loose: Part Two
Ch 13 Section 2
Ch 13 Section 3
Ch 13 Section 4
Ch 13 Section 5

Ch 10 Section 2

217 7 0
By MariesFictionFix

At the Roadhouse...

Sam entered the Roadhouse and heads all around turned to look at him. He cleared his throat as he ignored them. Ellen was behind the bar, and looked up as he approached.

She smiled knowingly, "Sam."

"Hey, Ellen." He grinned sheepishly, "You don't seem that surprised to see me."

"Well, your sister and brother have both been calling, worried sick, looking for you.

"Yeah." Sam nodded, "Figured they might."

She studied him, "What's going on between you three?"

"So, um..." Sam ignored the question by quickly changing the subject, "How's Jo?

"Well..." Ellen nodded, "I don't really know."

"What do you mean?"

"I haven't seen her in weeks... She sends a postcard now and again."

"What happened?"

"After she worked that job with you three she decided she wanted to keep on hunting." Ellen explained, "I said 'not under my roof', and she said 'fine'."

Sam sighed with a frown, "So I'm probably the last person you want to see right now."

"Oh, don't get me wrong..." Ellen chuckled, "I wish I could blame the hell out of you three. It'd be easier. Truth is, it's not your fault. Sam, none of it is." She stared at him with emotion in her eyes, "I want you to know that I forgave your daddy a long time ago for what happened to my Bill. I just don't think he ever forgave himself."

"What did happen?"

"Um, so..." This time she changed the subject, "Why did you come here, sweetie?"

Sam sighed and gave her his best puppy dog eyes, "I need help..."

Later on...

Ash looked around furtively, "What am I looking for, Sam?"

"Other people, other psychics, like me." Sam said lowly as he too looked around cautiously, "As many as possible, and I need a nationwide search."

"But I thought there was no way to track them all down." Ellen frowned, "Not all of them had nursery fires like you did."

"Well, no, but some had to. Start there."

Soon Ash emerged from his back room with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Done..." He gave it a flourish, "And done."

Sam put his beer down, "That was fast."

"Well, apparently, that's my job." Ash took a seat next to him, "Make the monkey dance at the keyboard."

Ellen came around to them, "Just tell us what you got, Ash."

"Four folks fit the profile nationwide. Born in '83, mother died in a nursery fire, the whole shebang."

"Four?" Sam repeated, "That's it?"

"Sam Winchester from Lawrence, Kansas, Max Miller from Saginaw, Michigan, Andrew Gallagher from Guthrie, Oklahoma, and uh, another name. Scott Carey."

"What?" Sam grabbed the paper from him, "You got an address?"

"Kind of." Ash frowned, "The Arbor Hill Cemetery in Lafayette, Indiana. Plot four-eighty-six."

"So he's dead?"

"Killed, about a month ago."

"Killed how?"

"Stabbed. Parking lot. Fuzz don't have much- no suspects."

"Alright." Sam nodded and got up, "Thank you."

As he got up to leave, Ash slapped him on the back. When he was out of eyeshot Ash picked up Sams half-full beer and started drinking it.

Ellen called out to him, "Where are you going?"

"Indiana."

"Sam?" She called again and he stopped to turn to her, "I've gotta call Angel and Dean, I've gotta let them know where you are."

"Ellen..." He pleaded, "I'm trying to find answers about who I am, and my brother and sister mean well, but... they can't protect me from that. Please."

Ellen nodded reluctantly and watched him walk out.

In the Carey house...

Sam sat with Scott's father in his living room, talking.

"So you say you went to high school with Scott?"

"Uh, yes sir, I did. I just heard about what happened... I'm so sorry."

"Scotty was a good boy. He changed a lot since you knew him."

"What do you mean?"

"It started about a year ago with these headaches. And then he got depressed, paranoid... nightmares."

"Nightmares?" Sam carefully pressed, "Um, did he ever talk to you about his nightmares? What he saw, or..."

"No, no. He closed up with me. I tried to get him help, but nothing took. He'd just lock himself in his room for days."

"You think maybe I could see his room?"

In Scott's room...

Sam poked around the room which consisted of a bare bed with a sleeping bag, some bookshelves covered in books and cassette tapes. On the bedside table he saw several bottles of pills, prescribed by Dr. George Waxler. Sam looked behind him, then pocketed one bottle. He opened Scott's closet and shoved aside the clothes to reveal a collage of yellow eyed cut out of photos or magazines, glued to the wall. He stared at them in shock.

At the Blue Rose Motel...

Sam walked across the parking lot. As he got to the door he sensed he was being followed. With a quickness, he turned and grabbed the figure behind him, shoving her against the wall. It was Ava.

Sam glared, "Who are you?"

"Please!" She whimpered, "You're in danger."

Later on...

"Okay, look..." Once inside the motel room Ava paced somewhat frantically, "I know how all this sounds, but I am not insane and I am not on drugs. Okay? I am normal, and this is way, way off the map for me."

"Alright, alright, just calm down. Okay?" Sam studied her, "What's your name?"

"Ava."

"Ava?"

"Ava Wilson."

"Ava, I'm Sam Winchester, alright?" He nodded before getting to business, "Now, you were telling me about these dreams of yours?"

"Oh, yeah, uh, okay..." Her voice became shaky again, "About a year ago I started having these, like, headaches, and just, nightmares, I guess, and I really didn't think much of it until I had this one dream where I saw this guy get stabbed in a parking lot."

Sams eyes widened, "When was this?"

"Uh, about a month ago, but, anyway, a couple of days later, I found this."

She pulled out a newspaper clipping and handed it to Sam; it read:

"LOCAL MAN STABBED TO DEATH IN PARKING LOT"

It also had a picture of Scott Carey under the title of the article.

"I saw this guy die, days before it happened. I don't know why, I don't know, it's just for some reason, my dreams are coming true, and last night... I had another one."

"Okay..."

"About you. I saw you die."

Sam nodded tensely as he shuffled, "How did you find me?"

"Oh, uh, you had motel stationery..." She rubbed her hands together tightly, "I Googled the motel, and it was real, and so I just thought that I should warn you."

Sam scoffed and shook his head, "I don't believe this.

"Oh, oh, of course you don't." She whimpered as she turned away from him, "You think I'm a total nutjob."

"Wait, no, no, no..." Sam dismissed, "I mean, you must be one of us."

"Sorry, one of- one of who?"

"One of the Psychics. Like me." He explained, "Look, Ava, I have visions too, all right? So we're connected."

"Okay, so, you're nuts." Ava laughed, "That's great."

"No, okay, look. Did your mother happen to die in a house fire?"

"No, my mother lives in Palm Beach!"

Sam frowned, "So you don't fit the pattern either..."

Ava frowned at him in confusion.

In the Impala...

Dean drove with Angel beside him in silence. The silence was broken once her phone rang and she hurriedly picked it up."

"Yeah?"

"Ang, it's Ellen."

"It's Ellen." Angel told her brother as she put the phone on speaker, "Have you heard from Sam?"

"I have, but he made me promise not to tell you guys where he is."

"Come on, Ellen, please." Dean groaned, "Something bad could be going on here..."

"He's our little brother." Angel added, "It's our responsibility to look after that kid."

"Now, now... They say you can't protect your loved ones forever." She paused as Dean and Angel shared a glare, "Well, I say screw that. What else is family for? He's in Lafayette, Indiana."

Relief spread through them both, "Thanks, Ellen."

Back at the Blue Rose Motel...

"Why can't you just leave town? Please?" Ava begged, "Before you blow up?" When he shook his head she groaned, "Oh, god. Why not?"

"Because there's something going on here, Ava. With you, with me. I mean, there are others like us out there. We're all a part of something, and I've got to figure out what."

"Okay, you know what? Screw you, buddy." She got up from sitting on the bed, "Okay, 'cause I'm a secretary from Peoria and I'm not part of anything! Okay? Do you see this?" She brought up her hand and showed him her engagement ring, "I am getting married in eight weeks! I am supposed to be at home addressing invitations, which I am way behind on, by the way, but instead, I drove out here to save your weirdo ass. But if you just want to stay here and die, fine. Me? I'm due back on Planet Earth."

"Don't you want to know why this is happening?" His voice stopped her as she stormed to the door, "I mean, don't these visions scare the hell out of you? Because if you walk out that door right now you might never know the truth. I need your help."

At Dr. Waxler's Office...

Ava was sitting in Waxler's office in a therapy session, to cover for Sam's mission of covert theft.

"So, Ms. Wilson, you're new in town."

She nodded nervously, "That's right."

"And what made you decided to seek out therapy?"

She frowned with wide eyes, "I have no idea.

"No?"

"No, I mean, I'm feeling really, super... anxious right now..."

"Okay, anything else?"

"Um..." She saw Sam inching by on the window ledge outside, "Holy crap!"

"What?"

He turned to the window as a few pigeons flew off before Ava hurriedly earned his attention again, "I just remembered, when I was a kid, I swallowed like, eight things of pop rocks and then drank a whole can of coke. You don't think that that counts as a suicide attempt, do you?"

Back at the Blue Rose Motel...

Ava and Sam returned to the motel room with Scott's files as Ava looked stunned.

"Are you okay?"

"Am I okay? I just helped you steal some dead guy's confidential psych files." She grinned excitedly, "I'm awesome!"

Sam chuckled at her as they got to business. They had the doctor's voice records sitting on the table next to an open file folder as they listened to one of the cassettes.

Scotts voice was heard, "It started a little over a year ago. Migraines, at first. Then I found I could do... stuff."

Then Waxler's voice, "What do you mean, do stuff?"

"I have this ability. When I touch something, I can electrocute it if I want."

Outside the motel, Angel and Dean pull into the parking lot in the Impala. They both sigh in relief when they saw Sam through the window of his room.

Angel relaxed immediately, "Thank God he's okay."

Sam moved side, revealing Ava through the window.

Dean grinned, "Oh, he's better than okay." He chuckled as Angel shook her head with a smirk, "Sam, you sly dog!"

Back inside the room, the recording continued as Sam leaned over the table looking more concerned.

"What else does the yellow-eyed man say?"

"He has plans for me. He says there's a war coming. That people like me, we're going to be the soldiers. Everything's about to change."

When the recording ended, Ava looked up at Sam with wide eyes, "He's not talking about us, right?"

"Yeah... I think he is."

"But... how can we turn into that?"

Sam sighed, "I don't-"

The window above Sam's head shattered as it's hit with a bullet. He dived to the floor with Ava, shielding her body with his.

"Get down!" He hurriedly instructed, "Stay low!"

"Oh my god!" She screamed, "Sam, who's shooting?!"

"I dont know!"

Across the street of the motel, Gordon was perched on a rooftop with a sniper rifle as he continued to take aim and fire at the motel room. Just as he was about to take another head-shot at Sam, Dean jumped him from behind.

"Gordon!"

Dean kicked Gordon hard, then pinned him down on his back, hitting him over and over again in the face.

He grabbed him by the collar, "You do that to my brother, I'll kill you!"

Gordon put his hands up, "Dean, wait-"

As Dean went to swing again Gordon managed to grab his rifle and slam it into Dean twice, knocking him out. He stood over Dean, panting and gushing blood from his lip.

Once the fire ceased but Dean didn't come back, Angel sent a wary look to Sam's motel room. Once she saw him and the woman he was with moving, she quickly made her way towards Dean.

Slowly walking up the steps to the roof she brought her pistol out, "Dean?" She called warily then saw her brother lying motionless on the ground, "Dean!"

Before she could take another step, Gordon popped out of nowhere, grabbed her arm and slammed her into the cement wall causing her to drop her gun. His arm whipped around her throat and he instantly clenched, cutting over her air supply.

"Now, now, baby. Calm down." He clenched tighter, grunting at her blows as she tried to get away from him, "I'm not gonna hurt you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 871 12
cover it all up with lies i try to laugh about it hiding the tears in my eyes cause ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—ฌ โ—ฆโ€ขโ—ฆ seasons 3 - ?? *slow updates* โ—ฆโ€ขโ—ฆ W...
62.9K 821 24
Mary Winchester is 10 year old little sister to Sam and Dean Winchester and the youngest hunter of the time. When her dad goes missing Dean and Mary...
66.6K 1.7K 72
Angel Millie Winchester, eldest of the Winchester clan, had to grow up exceptionally early at the age of 6 to help care for her brothers (4 year old...
15.5K 521 33
Have you ever wondered what it was like to save people's lives? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to find out you have two secret siblings...