Family Beyond Family

By lovelygl

Blaire a 18 year old girl being cast out of her pack because of being rude and disrespecting the alpha...bec... More

Aesthetics family.
1. CAST OUT
2. Marvelous Scent
3. Beautiful and Breath Taking
4.Home?
5.Showing Around😏😏
6.Cooking and Fun
7.Talking About It
8.Mall and Unexpected Surprises
9.Mall and Unexpected Surprises pt2
10.Introduce Family to Mate
11.Lovey Dovey and Cuddley
13. Unknown Surprise
14. Unknown Surprise Pt.2
15. Trouble and Scares on My Land
16. New Member
17. What are you doing?
18. Warning
19. Precautions
NOTICE!!!
Notice pt 2
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Last Chapter

12. Dante's Feelings.

674 24 3
By lovelygl

(A/N photo of Dante (Rae's brother) the Alpha)

Why do I miss her so much. Is it just because she's a badass or something or just because she's pretty, but dont i dont know i miss her.

I just want to see her pretty face. Those chocolate eyes. Her soft baby skin. But most of all i miss her outrageous attitude.

But that's not gonna happen again because I cast her out of the pack just because of her attitude and disrespect. We grew up together. We all did.

Me, Rae, Blaire and Emery. But ever since I reached the age thirteen I stopped spending time with them. They would ask if I could but I couldn't because I was in training to be the next alpha.

Getting older I would see them growing and glowing. They would hangout without having fun, training while I'm here in the pack house doing pack shit. Well Blaire, she had I glow up alright and still did the last time I saw her.

I'm 23 years old. When I was 16, I used to see myself looking at Blaire alot and I don't know why. I've always prayed to the moon goddess hoping that she would be my mate.

I had a huge crush on her. That's for whimps and yet here I am having one.

The age difference was there. But age is just a number right. When I turned 18 I started watching her making sure she's okay.....and also my sister....and Emery.

When I became alpha, I started going hard on them. Being a jerk to them. Blaire saw that and confronted me about it.

*Flashback*
"Go away and do some training I'm busy" I was getting restless and tired and very frustrated so I walked away.

I felt a tap on my back. "Dante can I talk to you?"

"No and go away I'm busy" i was being harsh to her but at the moment I didnt care, I just wanted to be left alone so I can finish my duties.

"Why are you being such a jerk?!" "I am not being a jerk I'm just telling you guys how it should be said. You guys are getting soft around here these days." Now that was definitely harsh. I didnt know my mean radar could go that high.

She looked so broken like she was going to cry. And that was when I felt guilty.

"You know I liked you. Like really really like you and hoping one day we could spend time together as friends.....but ever since you turn alpha you just turned out to be a selfish jerk bastard being harsh and mean to us and the rest of the pack members. You created that mean monster in you. Not even your dad the former alpha was or is as cold like you." And that's when I lost it.

"Blaire I a-" "Save it...you can go to hell." And she walked away just like that. Being angry with me and I made her angry with me.

For nights I couldn't sleep. I would stay up thinking about her and what she said to me.

*End of Flashback*

Until this day my ways are still cold. I just miss her so much hoping I would see her again. But knowing Blaire and her ways she probably wont even set foot back on my land and that just pained my heart.

_Next Day_
I heard a car started outside my window. I'm not a morning person so I forced my groggy self out the window.

I saw Emery outside on his car wearing comfortable clothes such as a sweatpants and shirt looking comfortable. I would admit it he looked good.

Huh? What was that.

He blared his horn looking as if he was waiting on someone. I was right. Rae was outside going to his car.

My window was closed so I opened it to eavesdrop on there conversation.
+
Emery: hey stuffy
Rae: what up buff...
Emery: your driving to my house then we can get change there.
Rae: oh come on Em, you know I don't like driving.
Emery: I know that's why you are driving..remember the plan..
Rae: unfortunately you don't love me...
Emery: yes I do *opens drivers door for Rae*
Rae: thank you....even if you did you wouldnt let me drive until I get to your house.
Emery: yes I am and theres a good thing that came out of it and that's driving my car.
Rae: oh yes I've always wanted to drive your car...why wouldnt you tell me that in the first place.....
+

The convo ended right there while Rae drives away with the car.

I closed back the window getting dressed to go follow them. I'm wearing a blue navy shirt with a brownish khaki looking pants I dont know with a pair if white shoes and grab the keys and out the door.

I used my personal car a white Toyota Mark X and follow them.

I kept my distance to show that I'm not following them.

_10mins later_

I parked my car from a distance where I know they wont see me..

Knowing them they'll probably take an hour to get ready so I took out my phone scrolling through Instagram.

I saw that Maxen one of my good friends and alpha of one of the nearest packs had posted a photo and story last night.

I checked his story first...it was a photo he took while holding someone's hand preferably a girls while hold onto the gear stick. Looks like they took it during the day with a caption saying 'I'd go anywhere with you belle just to make you happy and see that beautiful smile on your face'. It was a little mushy but knowing Maxen, he probably just found his mate.

I went to like his photo and saw him with a selfie lying down with his mate while cuddling, but he left her face out with a caption 'Bonne nuit ma belle' which means goodnight beautiful.

Max is turning to a sloppy mush. I'd have to phone him later.

Going to the comment section I looked at the amount of girls who were dying over him probably from his pack saying...

'Why r u taken so soon💔'

'I wanted to have a good time with you'

'I hope she's not better than me'
That comment stood out and knowing Maxen....if he saw this that girl would probably be in trouble...

I commented 'you sloppy mush why'd  didnt you tell me 👍🏻'

I heard the sound of a door opening so I looked up and saw them coming out but they were going in different directions.

Rae was going to Emery's car and Emery was going... the hell I dont know. I started my car getting ready to follow them.

I was shocked... I saw Emery pulling out with the one and only Blaire's car.

Now this is a place I want to eagerly go if they are both driving.

Obviously this was spart their plan they were talking about.

I waited until they passed me. Then I drove off. I'm so eager to see where they're going.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New update how'd you like?

How do you think Dante's gonna react to what he sees coming next chapter?

Remember to vote and comment.

See you next update my Lovely's 🌹🍃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 23 23
I will switch to other POV throughout the story. Non-traditional ABO, Alpha, Beta, Omega Dynamics. Trigger Warning Explicit smut in details through...
1.2K 112 20
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT! Who'd ever thought the young Alpha's son would fall in love with his nanny?! She was like the mother he never had, the olde...
114K 4.6K 43
Kenny's pack was attacked and every one she loved was killed. She was taken by the Alpha that ordered the attack..... Her life change for the worst...
244K 9.4K 39
After a one night stand during a senior high school party, Alise, finds out she's pregnant and there's only one person she has ever slept with and wh...