The God of Canterlot High & H...

By ChaosYoshi

Equestria Girls Harem X OC . Xero Xavier may seem like your average teen but he has a secret, he can use magi... More

Xero's Profile & Harem
Chapter 1: The New Student
Chapter 2: Strangers From Another World
Chapter 3: Old Faces & New Faces
Chapter 4: Old Faces & New Faces Part 2
Chapter 5: Gaining and Meeting the Parentals
Chapter 6: A Friendship Gets Reborn
Chapter 8: Time to Unity as One
Chapter 9: Night of The Fall Formal
Chapter 10: Sunset Shimmer's Past & Departing to Equestria
Chapter 11 A Fun Weekend the Girls
Chapter 12: The Creation of the Rainbooms
Chapter 13: Better Than Ever Before
Chapter 14: Entering the Sirens's Den
Chapter 15: The Return of The Princess of the Stars
Chapter 16: Slumber Party, Powers & The God's Past
Chapter 17: The Mane Event
Chapter 18: Welcome to the Show
Chapter 19: From Despair to Love
Chapter 20: The God gets more Princesses
Chapter 21: One Big Date and New Band Name
Chapter 22 House Tour
Chapter 23: Training the Dragon and The Ultimate Rainbooms
Chapter 24: The Dazzling's Comeback
Chapter 25: Xero Xavier vs Joker Jack and Shen Long Parts 1 & 2
Chapter 26: A Harmonic Date with the Dazzlings & Meeting Another Twilight?!
Chapter 27: Preparations for the Friendship Games
Chapter 28: Rivals
Chapter 29: The Friendship Games
Chapter 30: The Final Event Part 1
Chapter 31 The Final Event Part 2
Chapter 32 The Final Event Part 3
Chapter 33: New Students and Meeting Old Friends and Spike's Harem
Chapter 34: Training The Extreme Elementals

Chapter 7: The Gathering of The Students

1.7K 38 2
By ChaosYoshi

School was over and you and the (Hu)Mane 6 were at Sweet Shoppe.

A street corner diner that is run by Mr. and Mrs. Cake

Right now, girls were sitting at a table while you and Twilight were at the counter, waiting for you drinks.

Twilight Sparkle: "Thanks for buying my drink Xero."

Xero: "No problem." You said and Mrs Cake shows up with yours and Twilight's drinks

Mrs. Cake: "Here you go." She said and handed the drinks to you.

Xero: "Thanks Mrs. Cake." You thanked her and the both of you turned around to see Flash Sentry. "Oh hey Flash."

Flash Sentry: "Hey Xero." He said looked at Twilight. Your name was Twilight right?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Yeah it is."

Flash Sentry: "So I heard your running for Princess of the Fall Formal against Sunset Shimmer? I'm impressed your actually going through with it. I thought she would've made you drop out by now." He commented.

Xero: "Sunset Shimmer and her lackeys were trying to record Twilight with their phones, hoping to find some dirt or anything embarrassing to use against her but we stopped them."

Flash Sentry: "Nice, I didn't think anyone would catch on to Sunset Shimmer so easily."

Xero: "Meh, it's not the first time I've dealt with a bully who tried to embarrass or blackmail me. "You said as you remembered in your old school in Manehattan that a bully who jealous of you tried to embarrass you or find anything he could to blackmail you but when he couldn't, he tried to beat you up but you defend yourself and the bully was expelled because he was harassing the female students and beating up other students.

Flash Sentry: "So Twilight, how are going to get the other students to vote for you?" He asked.

Twilight Sparkle: "We need to convince the students not to vote for Sunset Shimmer."

Xero: "Yeah and some students have already agreed to vote for Twilight but we need something to get most of the school to vote for Twilight."

Flash Sentry: "And I take it you're helping Twilight here Xero?"

Xero: "Yep and its not just me but also Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy are also helping us out."

Flash Sentry: "Wait, weren't those girls no longer friends?" He asked confused.

Xero: "Me and Twilight kinda helped them become friends again after it turns out that Sunset Shimmer may have been the one who broke up their friendship." You explained.

Flash Sentry: "I shoulda guess." He said unhappily. "I'm glad that I broke up with her." He said which surprised Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: "Wait, you dated Sunset Shimmer?"

Flash Sentry: "Yeah, she just came up to me and asked me out. She seemed nice at first but I eventually saw her true nature as bully soon enough so I broke up with her but looking back on it now, she was probably only dating me to make herself popular. He explained.

Xero: "So you have new girlfriend yet?" You asked Flash who shock his head.

Flash Sentry: "Nah, I'm not interested in dating at the moment. I'm more focused on my music career instead." He said.

Xero: "That's understandable. So me and the girls are trying to think of something to get the other students to vote for Twilight. Hey Flash, do you want to help us?" You asked him.

Flash Sentry: "Sorry but I'm kinda busy at the moment with my band but I will vote for Twilight if that will help." He said.

Xero: "I understand, thanks anyway. You said and you and Twilight went to where the girls were.

Xero: "Alright everyone let's focus on what we need to do."

Applejack: "Xero's right. Dance is tomorrow night and we still don't know how we're gonna get Twilight the votes she needs to named princess. Right now, a few folks know that Twilight is running for princess and that she stood up to Sunset Shimmer the other day so we got some votes already."

Xero: "But that may not be enough. Sunset Shimmer may force some of the students to vote for her so we need to do something to let the people know that we need someone kind and helpful like Twilight here to be the princess and not some bully like Sunset Shimmer."

You and the girls thought carefully, trying to think of something.

Rarity: "I'VE GOT IT!" She yelled out which made the people in the diner look at her which made her blush in embarrassment before they went back to their own business. "Ahem, I mean perhaps I have the solution. Now this maybe an absolutely preposterous idea but what if we all wore these as a sign of unity?". She said she took out a pair of fake pony ears and tails in blue and yellow colors.

Xero: "Pony ears and a tail?" You asked with a raised eyebrow while Rarity put on the fake ears and tail.

Rarity: "During freshman year, they were very, very popular. A way for everybody to show their school spirit! You know? "Go, Canterlot Wondercolts!"" She said a little happily before giving a deadpan look." Ahem. I haven't sold any in ages." She said before taking out some pony ears and handing them out to her friends. I mean, the five of us are obviously very different, but deep down, we're all Canterlot Wondercolts!" She says as Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Applejack put the pony ears on with a smile. "Sunset Shimmer is the one who divided us, Twilight and Xero are the ones who united us. And we're gonna let everyone know it!" She said as she put a pair of pony ears on Twilight's head. What do you think?" She asked Twilight.

Twilight looks at Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy as they wore the pony ears with a smile on their faces then she looked at you while you just smiled and put your thumbs up as you approve of Rarity's idea.

Xero: "Rarity, your idea is brilliant." You said which made the fashionta blush with a smile. "But we should also let the school know about you girls being friends again and how Sunset Shimmer broke up your friendship in the first place since it's possible that Sunset Shimmer not only broke up your but others as well." You explained.

Rarity: "That's a great idea darling!"

And so you and the girls came up with a plan to tell everyone that Sunset Shimmer is responsible for breaking up most of the students friendships with lies through fake texts and emails and convince them to vote for Twilight who fixed the girls friendship.(AN: If you've watched the Equestria Girls movie then you know what's coming next...it's Time for a Musical Scene!)

The next day at Canterlot High, the students were in the cafeteria,each in their own group until Rarity sits down with one group while she is wearing a blue jumper with a yellow horseshoe on it and the fake horse tail

Rarity then takes out a pair of fake horse ears and puts them on then looks across the cafeteria to Rainbow Dash who sits them puts on her pair of fake horse ears and to Pinkie who is in line getting food and then she puts on her pair fake horse ears, grabbed a tray and stated hitting the cafeteria counter, making some music.

Play Song: Equestria Girls (Cafeteria Song)

Rarity started stomping the ground and clapping, Fluttershy used glasses, Applejack started clapping, Rainbow Dash used a tray to make some music which gained everyone's attention while you and Spike where sitting in a corner of the cafeteria with an IPhone put in an speaker.

Xero: "Hit it Spike!" You tell the dragon turned dog who nodded and pressed play on the iPhone. 'Let's hope this works.' You thought.

Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity got up and started to sing in the middle of the cafeteria.

Pinkie/Rainbow/Applejack/Fluttershy/Rarity (Singing):

Hey, hey, everybody

We've got something to say

We may seem as different

As the night is from day

But you look a little deeper

And you will see

That I'm just like you

And you're just like me.

Yeah!

Hey, hey, everybody

We're here to shout

That the magic of friendship

Is what it's all about

We thought were different

As the night is from the day

Until Twilight Sparkle

Helped us see another way

So get up get down

If you're gonna come around

We can work together

Helping Twilight win the crown

So get up get down

'Cause it's gonna make a sound

If we work together

Helping Twilight Sparkle

Win the crown!

Pinkie Pie (Singing):

Hey, hey hands up now,

We're sending a message

To the crowd

Hands wave up

Then come down

We party together

All around

Rarity (Singing):

Generous,honesty

Applejack (Singing):

Laughter, kindness, loyalty

Fluttershy (Singing):

Twilight helped us see

Rainbow Dash (Singing):

All that we can be!

Pinkie/Rainbow/Applejack/Fluttershy/Rarity (Singing):

So get up get down

If you're gonna come around

We can work together

Helping Twilight win the crown

So get up get down

'Cause it's gonna make a sound

If we work together

Helping Twilight Sparkle

Win the crown!

You the opened the cafeteria's main entrance, revealing Twilight Sparkle wearing CHS Wonderbolt Sweater, a pair of fake horse ears and fake horse tail with a smile on her face.

Twilight Sparkle (Singing):

I'm gonna be myself

No matter what I do

And if we're different yeah

I want you to be true to you

If you follow me

We'll put our differences aside

We'll stick together and

Start working on that school pride!

(Hu)Mane 6 (Singing):

Jump up make a sound (Hey!)

Stomp your hooves turn around

Start now, make a change,

Gonna come around

Jump up make a sound (Hey!)

Stomp your hooves turn around

Canterlot Wondercolts

Help her win the crown!

Soon everyone in the cafeteria joined in on the song, including Flash and his band as they play on their instruments while the (Hu) Mane 6 throw out fake horse ears and fake horse tails to everyone which they pick up and put on.

All Students (Singing):

Jump up make a sound (Hey!)

Stomp your hooves turn around

Start now, make a change,

Gonna come around

Jump up make a sound (Hey!)

Stomp your hooves turn around

Canterlot Wondercolts

Help her win the crown!

Jump up make a sound (Hey!)

Stomp your hooves turn around

Start now, and make a change,

Gonna come around

Jump up make a sound (Hey!)

Stomp your hooves turn around

Canterlot Wondercolts

Help her win the crown!

Jump up make a sound (Hey!)

Stomp your hooves turn around

Start now, make a change,

Gonna come around

Jump up make a sound (Hey!)

Stomp your hooves turn around

Canterlot...

End Song Here

Outside the cafeteria, Sunset Shimmer watched the entire musical scene and she is not happy. She turns around to see Snips and Snails wearing the fake horse ears and tails which makes her angry.

Sunset Shimmer: "Take those off!"She orders to the Dynamic Losers which they quickly do and then she smirks. I have something you need to do."

Back in the cafeteria, the song eventually ends and everyone cheers, especially for the (Hu)Mane 6 who stand up on a table.

Rainbow Dash: "Thank you everyone for enjoying our song and joining in." She started to say.

Applejack: "But we couldn't have done it without all of you." She continued.

Pinkie Pie: Yeah it was super duper fun singing together!"

Fluttershy: "We hoped this song has brought all of us together."

Rarity: "And we want to introduce to you to the new student who fixed the friendship between me and my friends here; Twilight Sparkle."

Twilight Sparkle: Hello everyone , it's an honor to meet all of you and in case you don't know, I am running for Princess of the Fall Formal." She revealed which many students gasp and whisper. I know about Sunset Shimmer and how she might try and use some dirty tricks against me but so far she hasn't and it's all thanks to my first friend here at Canterlot High, Xero." She said as she pointed at you.

You walked up to the table and stood up with the girls.

Xero: "Listen everyone, I know many of you don't exactly trust each other lately. In fact, these five girls here stopped being friends for awhile. You said and pointed at the girls minus Twilight Sparkle. But with help from Twilight Sparkle here, I was able to discover that the reason they stopped being friends is because of Sunset Shimmer." You revealed which surprised many of the students.

Random Student: "What do you mean?"

Xero: "Me and Twilight have discovered that Sunset Shimmer and her lackeys have sent fake emails and texts to these girls which resulted in them breaking up their friendship but me and Twilight were able to fix that. If any of you stopped being with someone in this school because of something happened between you, check with them and see if you got the facts straight because you might have been tricked by Sunset Shimmer." You tell them which makes all the students start to talk to each other and realize they may have been tricked all along. 'Good, they are starting to see the truth now.' You thought.

Random Student: Why would Sunset Shimmer do such a thing?"

Xero: "Because if one of you ran for Princess of the Fall Formal or the Spring Fling against Sunset Shimmer, you would most likely win with support and help from your friends so Sunset didn't want that chance and broke up many friendships and bonds so that not one of you could win without any support." You told them which made the students now realize they have been tricked all along by Sunset Shimmer.

Random Student 1: "Of course!"

Random Student 2: "It was Sunset Shimmer!

Random Student 3: "I can't believe she tricked us all!"

Random Student 4: "How dare she do that to us?!"

Random Student 5: "We gotta teach her a lesson."

Xero: "Everyone calm down!" You quickly said. Before we start a riot against Sunset Shimmer, let me tell you this, I know you all are angry at Sunset Shimmer right now for deceiving you all but I know a way we can teach her a lesson. Twilight is running for Princess of the Fall Formal and I'm supporting her. If you all vote for Twilight and she wins and becomes Princess of the Fall Formal, it will hurt Sunset Shimmer's pride and that way we can show her that she can't get everything she wants." You explained

Flash Sentry: "He's right." He said as gained the other student's attention. Instead of going after Sunset Shimmer, let's vote for Twilight since she helped fix a friendship here and united many of us a moment ago and that way, Sunset will lose and that will let her know she can't get whatever she wants."

Random Student: "He's right."

Soon all the students started talking to each other and many of them have agreed to vote for Twilight while some were apologizing to each other from incidents that happened between each other.

Xero: "It looks like it all worked out." You tell the (Hu) Mane 6.

Pinkie Pie: "You're right Xero! Now it looks like Twilight might become Princess of the Fall Formal after all."

Twilight Sparkle: "You think so."

Rarity: "Darling, everyone now knows they have been tricked by Sunset Shimmer so some people are going to hold a grudge against her now and they will vote you to get back at her."

Applejack: Rarity's right, now people will have to vote for ya instead of that mean bully."

Xero: "Well girls I think we should get ready for next class." You suggested and they agree.

You and the girls got off the table and left the cafeteria to get ready for next class.

End of the Chapter

(Next Chapter : Xero and Twilight are framed for trashing the gymnasium! Then Twilight and Spike's true identities are revealed to the (Hu) Mane 5 as well as Xero's magic and god powers.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773 36 14
Rainbow Dash saves a giant robot near the woods of her hometown and decides to keep it a secret from everyone even her friends. But the government se...
699K 10K 21
After 17 years of living on Earth, (Y/N) is sent to Equestria as an Alicorn pony and he along with the Mane 6 must overcome various adventures and le...
658 1 13
Azura comes to Elina just as the Equestria Girls arrive. It's a good thing they showed up as well. Azura and the other guardians of Fairytopia have d...
15.4K 326 13
This is a continuation of Let Your Heart Speak Volumes [Izuku x Xion] (Kingdom Hearts). All rights reserved for the original owner, I just loved that...