Hotaru Uchiha

By Dark_N3ko

Hotaru Uchiha is the middle child of Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha. When almost becoming as powerful as her brothe... More

Hotaru Uchiha 1
Hotaru Uchiha 2
Hotaru Uchiha 3
Hotaru Uchiha 4
Hotaru Uchiha 5
Hotaru Uchiha 6
Hotaru Uchiha 7
Hotaru Uchiha 8
Hotaru Uchiha 9
Hotaru Uchiha 10
Hotaru Uchiha 12
Hotaru Uchiha 13

Hotaru Uchiha 11

838 30 6
By Dark_N3ko

Hello people of my world. I will continue writing now :3 I got some of the mood back lol!

Sorry that I took this on hold for about 3 months -_- I had problems.

Recap:

I was about to summon my phoenix fire bird, and was even ready with the first handsign, as I bumped in to someone. I fell to the ground.

"Ouch..." I groaned, looking up to a mask. I gasped. ANBU. I quickly got up and bowed, apologizing and turning around, ready to get the hell outta there.

But the shinobi grabbed me by my cloak, making me stop and turn slowly around. "Did you want anything?" I wondered politely, but still making him let go off my cloak.

"Come with me." He said, as taking his mask off. It was only a young boy. Hahah. But, he looked kinda badass. Mask over half of face, covering his mouth and nose, and... No way.

Sharingan in the left eye?!

Recap End:

"I really have to go!" I stammed, nervous. "My family awaits me!"

He looked at me, his silver hair glowing in the night. His half face was in a blue mask, and then some hair between his eyes... I could only, like, see his eyes.

"You are going no where." He said, and my eye twitched.

"You know what? I dont give a fuck if you're an ANBU or whatever, I will go." I let my temper go loose, which was bad. If he had a sharingan...this means that he is from the Uchia clan... No, it an't be it. I know the Uchiha clan well, especially if there would have been an Uchiha with one eye.

And I can't let him take me back, or even have a slightest suspect that I was an Uchiha. I mean, my family can't know it yet. Not until I compleaty master Tatsu...

"This is orders, I'm sorry." He said, and I heard Hidans voice behind me:

"Hey Hotaru! Kakuzu is mad..." Then his voice died down, seeing it as I was going to escape.

"CRAP!" I cursed and glared at the leaf shinobi. "SEE WHAT YOU DID."

Really, I'm pissed. Now Hidan found out. Now the ANBU knows my name. Now he knows something. Now he will sure capture me.

The only thing I don't know is...didn't my justu work ok? Why did this ANBU react on my name?

"Hotaru Uchiha...." He whispered as his eyes widened.

He found out. Its out with me.

"WHY." I hissed at him, and threw everything I had on the ground: the scroll with stuff, that was actually really heavy.

I summoned back a kunai and two shurikens. This is all it takes to get them out of the way.

"Move." I said to the leaf shinobi. "Or else-"

"You can't do anything." He said, with a boring look on his face. Then he took a hold of my wrist, and dragged me towards him, making handsigns with one hand. I didn't notice how Hidan ran toward us with his scythe.

I glanced at the leaf shinobi. Something was forming around us: leaves. Interesting.

Then I recognised the jutsu. He was taking me away from here. "No!" i shouted, and pushed myself out from the leaf circle, from him.

I ran towards the asdfghjkl heavy scroll, and forgot Hidan. Again. Hidan appeared before me, and set his foot under my feet, so I fell. I sweatdropped, just nice Hotaru. Falling for that.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

"I can't." He said. I didn't get if his look in the eyes was sad, regretful or just melancholic. But there was something, and that I knew.

"Please Hidan, let me go." I whispered, with a but of sadness in my voice. I noticed (for once) the leafshinobi, coming closer to me.

"Hotaru. Come back." The leaf ANBU said, and my eyes widened from shock. So he knows.

"I don't know what you are talkingabout!" I screamed, frustrated.

"You are Hotaru, the Uchiha who deletad every memory of yourself." He paused. "Only not enough."

Hidan snickered. "So thats your story." He said. "Hotaru, just come back, and I will kill this brat and we will forget this."

The ANBU smirked, I think, and said:

"As if I would let you. Come, and we wont have to whole Konoha after you."

I was shocked. Not only that he knew, he KNEW about me, but also that he blacmailed me right now. "Sending Konoha after me" means that the Uchiha clan, my clan, will know everything about me. That doesn't exist for them. I think.

"If you go with me, your clan might not find out." The leaf ninja/ANBU said. I rolled my eyes.

"I have to go Hidan, get back, or I will hurt you." I sighed, stepping towards the ANBU.

Hidan glared on me, and I thought that he would leave, but then he got his evil smirk on and his eyes wenr crazy. "Letting you go?" He laughed. I kept my poker face. P-P-POKER FACE! Ok.

"I will never let you go, UCHIHA!" He screamed, and I frowned.

"Well then..." I sighed, throqing away thw kunai and taking my katana. "Strike." I wispered, and took a stwp toward Hidan, showing my blade right in his left arm. He laughed, and I appeared behind him, kicking him towards the leaf ninja.

"You really are stupid..." Hidan laughed, and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What? You are the one who-" I suddenly froze, feeling something on my leg. I looked down, and saw blood slowly flowing down, on the ground.

Hidan had my blood. Which means...

He started forming that circle again. 'Don't let him form it!!' I screamed inside my head and pushed him out from his half circle in my blood. Then I, with my foot, took away the line and sighed.

"Well thats easy..." I laughed.

"Is it?" The ANBU said, smirking. I gasped, looking around. Hidan dissapeared.

"WHAT." I gasped. He still has my blood. Where is he?! I don't know. It is dark.

"Hidan you son of a bitch come down here. Now!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Everything was still. "Care to help?" I asked the leaf IDIOT. "Its your mission to get me home, ne? So if I die here, you will fail."

He froze and I smirked. Who is blackmailing who now, huh?! If I can get out of here with him...then he only thingI have to do is kill the ANBU... Then I can be free.

"I know what you are thinking." He said

"Oh?"

"You will kill me. But, thats not so clever."

"And why wouldn't it be?"

"If I don't return to Konoha after 3 days, the entire force is going after you."

I just stood there, wantin to slap him across his damn face. I would, if not Hidans creepy laugh came from a distance.

"I know that technique." I wispered. "He stabs himself, I will also be stabbed. Therefore..."

"Only I can rescue you." He filled in my sentance.

"Well, if you don't want to fail your little ANBU mission the yes." I rolled my eyes. "Now quit talking you have to save me."

"YOU CAN NEVER RUN FROM ME." Hidan laughed. I shivered.

"I WILL FOLLOW YOUR EVERYWHERE."

I looked around me, trying to find where he is hiding.

"BECAUSE I AM YOUR DEATH."

"ENOUGH!!!" I roared, and turned my Sharingan on. Not yet Mangekyou. I located him within three secounds, and smirked at the leaf ninjas reaction. He was amazed.

"Don't you have that power too.... Uchiha?" I wondered, but then run towards where Hidan was. A couple hundred meters away. The ANBU ran with me.

"I'm not an Uchiha." He said, and I laughed to myself. Knew that. But still the question remines: the sharingan eye........?

"But how did you get the-" Ny words stopped flowing out of my mouth as my shoulder started bleeding. I screamed, stopped and looked at it. Hidan was cutting my right arm off.

"OH YOU DONT!!" I screamed and ran even faster. Through that, the ANBU idiot finished my sentance:

"...Sharingan?"

"Right." I nodded. Soon I could see the white and black son of a bitch figure. My arm stopped cutting itself from my body and I fealt that my stomach started to hurt. He cut me up.

"HOW DOES IT FEEL? I LOVE IT!!!"

"Tsk. I will kill you." I whispered.

I reached him, as he stabbed me in the chest. Without a scream, or anything that could show him how much in pain I was, I dragged my katana towards him.

"You can' kill him right now!" The leaf idiot screamed, and I smirked. Im not that stupid to kill myself.

"No!" He screamed as I pointed the katana towards Hidans head. I smiled at victory when I pushed him out of the circle and chopped his head off.

"Dead." I laughed.

But no.

"BITCH DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS FUCKING HURTS I WILL KILL YOU THE NEXT TIME!!" Hidan........Hidans head screamed. I laughed and kicked his head like a football away.

"Done." I said.

"Come with me." ANBU idiot said, and I follow him away from this scene. After a while of walking, I rememvered that I forgot my weapons.

"Hey you." I said boredly. "I forgot mt weapons. Lets go back."

"I have them."

"Oh."

An awkward silence. Right. Just great! We walked for some more hours, and I entertained myself with just destoyibg things around us. Until the ANBU idiot told me to stop.

"ANBU idiot. ANBU idiot. Hey. ANBU idiot." I called him boredly. "ANBU IDIO-"

"It's Kakashi." He told as theowing a glare at me. I rolled my eyes, anbu idiot was funnier.

"Fine." I frowned. Then remembered something.

"So how d'ya get the eye? The Sharingan if you are not an Uchiha.? Or is that just a contact lens?" I wondered, and grinned to the thought if there were wannabie Uchihas. (A/N: like all those overused SOMETHINGUchiha or UchihaSOMETHING names like YukiUchiha -_-' get an original name BAKAAA!!!)

"Long story." He said. I walked behind him, and I was freezing because we were walking in the night.

"Imposter." I whispered. "I am tired, and wont walk anymore." I said, crossing my arms and just sitting down on the ground.

"Stand up!" He roared. Lol. He's only one year older than me! Hahahahahah......

"How old are you?" I asked, just out of curiosity.

"15."

"Knew it." I laughed out, blowing my bangs from my eyes. I need to cut them soon, they are growing long.

"We will continue walking now." He commanded strictly.

"And who do you think you are? For commanding me, imposter?" I threw at him. That made him angry I guess. Because his face flushed into an angry......duck and he became all serious, angry and irritated. "Stand up now." He roared, and for a moment I was afraid. But that was only for a moment. I relaxed soon and threw my arms back, laying down and staring at the sky with thousand of stars. They were so cool.....

Finally, after a few long minutes of being angry, he sat down next to me.

"How did you get the Sharingan?" I needed to know. "If you arent and Uchiha... Then how?"

"I'll answer your questions, you'll answer mine."

"Fine!" I said, laughing. Wow, I laughed with ANBU idiot. I mean Kakashi.

"Do you know Obito Uchiha?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"Or, wait. Was it that guy with the big orange glasses? The noisy one?" I wondered and Kakashi nodded. "Yeah I saw hin at the meetings everytime. I didn't see him the last years though."

"Thats because he......" Kakashi said, but then stopped. I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh? What was he to you?" I wondered.

"My teammate, my friend... He was the one that got me this eye, too. For my birthday." He said, and I fealt something heavy in the chest. Sadness.

"So he just gave his eye to you? That would mean that he died...right?"

Kakashi nodded, and we stared at the sky in silence.

"Now your turn." Kakash said, and I sighed. "Why did you do it?"

"Why did I do what?" I wondered, trying to make me soubd dumb.

"Run away... And then join Akatsuki. Tell me your story."

'Well I don't have to tell you the whole story.' I thought, and then took out my contacts. He watched me closely.

"I ran away, made them forget." I said. "Made my clan forget about me. Then I was kidnapped."

"An Uchiha, kidnapped?" He joked. "Especially a jounin?"

"Shut! Up!" I laughed. "I did only get to the 'jounin' title by luck...they saw in me something. Or, not even in ME, rather in my eyes." I sighed. "I'm a failure actually. My father hated me, and then he and the rest of the clan decided that they would take my eyes away. Meaning I wouldn't see anymore...and no ninjutsu, no future as a kunoichi for me."

"I see." Kakashi said.

"And thats why I can't return." I said. "Say, what will happen to me when I go back?"

He looked like he almost was sad for me. Regret?

"I don't know much because I'm not in the highest ANBU rank right now, but what I know is that you will be tested if you are not dangerous." He said. "And there is one more thing that you should know..but I'm not sure that Im the one to tell you."

"What?" I started worrying, my eyes wide. "What?" I repeated as he didn't answer. I got up on my knees and shook him.

"WHAT?!" I screamed as tears running down my cheeks.

"About the Uchiha clan massacre."

I stopped breathing and my heart stopped beating. "What...?" I repeated.

~*~

Hotaru is back! :3 gosh im so glad that i finished this chapter XD

Shall I update it now? (The 19th) or the 21? Mayve the 24?! Ok the 25th XD

"Dam will you just update for the sake of all damn pockys???!" -Misa

"Yeah you lazy." -Hotaru

"Pfft. Idiot. You didn't upload me for SOME MONTHS?!"- Melanie

"And you even deleted me T_T" -Rin

"IM SO FUCKING SORRY OK!!!" -Me

I am really truly fucking sorry ok? TT_______________TT"

Sorrysorrysorrysorry.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 5.7K 24
Everyone knows Tsunade's little brother died, but most people don't know about (y/n) Senju. (y/n) Senju is Tsunade's little sister, who just happens...
483K 14.4K 41
Completed "Don't leave me again" Naomi Uchiha, The Uchiha clan princess, The little sister of Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha, The sole female surviver of...
92.4K 1.7K 20
Michiko Hayashi has almost always been alone. Her parents had died when she was twelve, so she fended for herself since then. Her teammates were kill...
38.3K 1K 12
Indra Uchiha is the middle child. She is Itachi's younger sister and Sasuke's older sister(by 3 years). She is very cold and closed off, she's smart...