Street Whisperer

By MelaninDreamz

"I didn't think I had room to Love nobody else" "I didn't know nobody could help me kill my demons" Just rea... More

Pt. 1
Pt. 2
Pt. 3
Pt. 4
Pt. 5
Pt. 6
Pt. 7
Pt.9
Pt. 10
Pt. 11
Pt. 12
Pt. 13
Pt. 14
Pt. 15
Pt. 16
Pt. 17
Pt. 18
IMPORTANT QUESTION
For real yall

Pt. 8

3.8K 214 11
By MelaninDreamz

"So please don't judge me and I won't judge you. Cause it can get ugly before it gets beautiful." - Chris Brown

*PAUSE* YALL DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND LMK IF YALL WANT ME TO ADD THE SONG THAT GO WITH THE LYRICS *PROCEED* ☺️

*thursday*

Naysia (CoCo)

"I want you bad as ever Don't let me just let up I wanna give you better Baby, it's whatever" I sang along with Bryson Tiller as I was pulling up to Chino house.

I was about to start setting up for Sweets party at his house since he had this big ass back yard. I looked around before I went in and of course his niggas here. Including Mugga.

Mugga ain't did shit to me and I been iggin him. I don't even know why. I don't know how to fucking feel and that's pissing me off. Can't nothing get in the way of my baby party tho so here go nothing.

I walk around the back of the house looking for Chino to let him know I'm here. I bump into Nuski instead.

"Coco finally yo ass here we already put up most of the big shit"

"What u talking bout Nu" I replied confused "it's still a bunch of shit in the car."

"Oh shit here y'all go being childish" he said shaking his head.

I rolled my eyes "Well thanks for helping Nu"

"Anytime sis" he said flashing his golds.

These niggas I said to myself before going in the back yard.

"Chino I'm here" I said walking up hugging him

"Hey Coco gone give me the key so I can start getting this shit man" he said hugging me back

I laughed giving him the key.

"Come help me with this shit man" he signaled to D1. D1 was his homie who just got outta jail. I ain't see Mugga so I guess the coast was clear.

When I looked around the backyard I saw a water slide, a big ass above ground pool, a kiddie pool, card table, table cloths with Sweets face on them, and unicorn seat covers. He really went all out.

I walked in the house to go to the bathroom and when I got to the door I felt somebody yank my arm in. He closed the door and locked it.

"Why you been ignoring my ass Naysia" Mugga said pinning me against the door.

"Because you got me in my fucking feelings" I said being honest tryna break from his hold.

"........"

"Ok so let me the fuck go" I said still tryna get out his grip.

"Naysia that was before yo fine ass came along. You ignoring my calls drove me crazy. Fuck that girl man. Ion give a fuck about her. I'm always under yo ass." He said looking in my eyes.

"I know Mugga. I'm sorry. I still feel bad for her tho if that's yo baby that's just yo baby. Just do right. I know how it feel to be a mama.

"And I know how it feel to be a daddy. Sweets my baby." He said kissing up on my neck

"Stop Muggaaa" I said trying not to moan.

"You gon have my baby" he said picking my legs up putting them around his waist making me feel his print. He was packing.

"Stoppppp" I said feeling myself get wet.

"NAYSIA HURRY YO ASS UP" I heard Chino yell.

"Shit" I said pushing Mugga back. Chino don't even know nothing about us.

"Hold on here I come. Just get the banner out the car" I said hoping he'll leave.

"Aight and yo butt betta be done when I get back Coco" he said as I heard him walking away.

"I'm telling his ass before the party cause I'm walking in wit my baby" Mugga said walking out. I walked out behind him rolling my eyes.

"Fuck" I said under my breath going to my car. "Don't do it without me" I said lowly.

*2 hours later*

Mugga

"Aye Chino"

"Wassup" he said looking over at me.

"Lemme talk to you bout sum"

"Aight"

We walked over to the gate.

"Me and Naysia been fucking wit each other heavy. You my nigga and I wanted you to know. Ian tryna be on no fake shit. I like her for real Chino." I said looking him in the eye.

"You know I trust you my nigga but don't play wit my sister Mugga. I don't fucking play bout that one. Don't fuck up."

"NAYSIA BRING YO ASS HERE" Chino said looking back.

Her knock kneed ass came over here mugging me. I started laughing.

*Saturday*

Naysia (Coco)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA" me and Mugga said as she opened her eyes.

She had the biggest smile on her face.

"How old are you today Sweets" Mugga asked

"THREEEEE" she said real loud which made us laugh.

We got her some Chick-Fil-A for breakfast and got ready for the party. I got sweets a unicorn outfit made and got her a unicorn swimsuit. I got a unicorn  crop top and shorts and a yellow one piece swimsuit. Mugga wore a white t shirt with some unicorn shorts and his white forces. Ion know how he niggafied it but he did.

It was time for the party and we pulled up. We walked to the backyard.

"SURPRISEEEE" everyone yelled when we walked to the back. Sweets little friends ran up to hug her.
Everything was set up nice.

The party got started. Of course we had grown folks juice and me and Chino even tricked Granny into drinking sum. The kids was in the pool and some of the grown folks got in too. We had the music going and everybody was having a good time. The grill was smelling good as hell.

I went in the house to put on my swimsuit.Before I could close the bedroom door Mugga pushed it open behind me.

"I can't change in peace" I said rolling my eyes

"Guh shut up I came in here to change." He said thumping my head.

"Mhm sure"

"Why you ain't wear the two piece you bought? It was sexy " He said looking at me.

"You know ion like how my stomach look"

"Man shut up wit all that. Take yo clothes off" he said looking over at me.

"No"

"Take it off or ima do it for you" he said

I took my clothes off and changed.

"You so fucking sexy" he said licking his lips. "My turn" he said changing.

After seeing it, my ass gon listen when he say stop fucking playing cause he was packinnn.

"Come on" he said slapping my ass.

"Ouch Mugga"

We went outside and got in the pool. Mugga put Sweets on his back so she could get in the big pool.

"What the fuck" I heard Chino say. "Why the hell she here?"

I turned around confused.

"Mama?" I said as my eyes began to water.

Don't forget to like and comment Sweets 🍬🍭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 360K 84
read to find out๐Ÿ˜‰
380K 11.4K 65
Just Read. If you pussy don't read it. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
803K 38.2K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
1.3M 50K 52
Come see the good in me, cause they won't accept me and I feel like I'm scarred for my wrongs.