๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‘ | Mj urban story

By sellibeau

{2021 MJFA's Best Urban winner} Michael Jackson, street thug, makes contact with a young girl around his age... More

Cast-welcome
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 14

1.8K 62 480
By sellibeau

🎶Tryna make you feel blessed. Give you daily blessings🎶
- StarBoy ft. Wizkid

#2021

Omniscient~

         Naija's Journal:

                          November 26th

        Today's the first time in years I'll really have people to have company and enjoy a nice big dinner with. I'm really thankful for that.

Love, Naija R.

       THANKSGIVING. The air was a bit cold, stores were crowded with people wishing to stock up on food for the big dinner.

"What's the plan?" Yisel asked as the four of them, Naija, Bianca, Yisel, and Ameera wondered through the mall, searching for clothing and such rather than food or preparing for the holidays-

"Nai 'n I stayin' at Mike's grandma's place. And shit I'm excited. Her food's always the best." Bianca licked her lips.

"I might stop by as well." Yisel shrugged. "You know Uly's ass would take seconds in a heartbeat."

Naija was texting on her phone as they walked, nearly bumping into strangers in the process. Going out in public used to be a bigger hassle but she's getting better with the public anxiety—to an extent. Being around many people still makes her uneasy but having her friends around her eases her nerves.

"Naija," Bianca moved her hand in front of her face but received no response.

"Naija!" She repeated, finally catching Naija's attention, making her look with raised brows. "Hm?" She hummed as they exchanged glances

"She textin' somebody." Ameera concluded. "She textin'—her boyfriend." Her and Yisel sang the last part together, making her grow red.

"What y'all be talkin' bout? Mike got you smilin' like you won a prize or some shit." Bianca teased, reaching for her phone only for Naija to swipe it away.

She's been head over heels about her relationship lately. She feels more happy, smiles more, and is overall more outgoing ever since.

"Nothin'." Naija smirked meekly. "Just having a conversation."

"Mmmmhh." Yisel hummed as they passed Forever 21. "Shorty gets herself a nigga 'n don't know how to act."

"They even got matchin' tattoos." Ameera swooned.

King and Michael were set to pick up the girls once they were finished with their errands—which would be soon.

They had already gone "food shopping" days prior to the holiday but wanted to take advantage of the Black Friday sales happening for the whole week.

"Y'all wanna call 'em up and get goin'? King gon' be on my ass if I spend another penny." Bianca hissed, staring at the credit card in her hand as Ameera shook her head. "I'on know how King ain't goin' bankrupt wit' you spendin' millions on his shit."

"I'on spend millions fool."

Before anyone said another word, they ironically heard King's lazy voice by the escalators along with Michael as they casually walked through the mall unprovoked.

"There they asses is." King kissed his teeth. "You can't answer ya phone B?" He scolded and she gasped. "You called my phone?...oops."

King kissed his teeth and glanced at Michael, shaking his head. "I told you they was finna cap. We shoulda stayed in the car. Watch the mall police come lookin' fa us."

Michael waved him off while making his way over to his girlfriend of whom was sipping her chocolate milkshake casually. "Wassup jit?" He greeted her and she smiled, eventually melting into the kiss he stole from her seconds later.

He separated from her lips before spotting the milkshake in her hand. "Lemme get some." He didn't even give her a chance to answer before drinking from it, dramatically smacking his lips, giving it a taste.

She laughed lightly before reaching her hand inside one of the paper bags she was holding. "I got you a snickerdoodle." She smiled, holding it up to his lips before he took a bite, smacking obnoxiously.

"What in the fuck am I watchin'?" Yisel commented as Ameera swooned beside her. "I want a relationship."

"Why the fuck y'all at the mall on Thanksgiving anyway?" Michael asked soon after swallowing the cookie he was fed by Naija. "Y'all 'posed to be at Walmart buyin' cornbread mix 'n greens."

Bianca shoved him. "Nigga shut up. We here for the sales. Tomorrow bout to be packed 'n I ain't doin' that shit." She shook her head as King wrapped his arm around her shoulder and began to escort her from the mall along with the rest of them.

These last few weeks were pretty carefree for Naija, as her cousins made clear they weren't disappearing any time soon. She was so distracted by everything else happening that their threats entered one ear and out the other.

They were on the road moments later as the sky turned a pretty orangish color, matching the orange leaves falling from the trees all around them.

It was 4pm already and the day was going by quickly. Thanksgiving dinner at Maw's house usually starts at 6.

King dropped everyone home, including Michael and Naija who entered the house expecting to prepare some dishes before the dinner starts.

"You usually make something each year?" Naija asked, taking a seat in her usual spot on the countertop in the kitchen as he had stripped down to just his wife-beater and some sweatpants only to change into something more formal later.

He nodded. "She asked me to make apple pie dis year." He jerked his head back and shook his head. "I'on know who she think I am but I ain't no chef. I'm stickin' wit' my candied yams 'n thass it."

So his grandma wouldn't do all the cooking, he usually brings some things of his own previously prepared at his place, or cooks at her place when he arrives. She always insists that she could handle it but he wouldn't back down.

Naija sipped on the milkshake she still had yet to finish from the mall and enjoyed being in the kitchen each time he'd make something. It was fun watching. "I wanna help." She insisted, making him look up as he had brought out the yams-

He gave her a look she knew all too well. "You wanna help to help or you tryna impress somebody?" He inquired and she was silent, sipping at her milkshake while avoiding eye contact-

"I...wanna impress your grandma. Once she finds out I can't even fry pancakes correctly she'll cancel me."

He laughed lightly and shook his head. "She'n give a damn bout allat, jit. You focused on the wrong shit."

She still insisted, so he let her at least cut the yams while he got out the brown sugar etc.

In the last few weeks, they've become a lot closer—relationship-wise—and more comfortable as well. Naija surprisingly has a good sense of humor under the shy persona she displays daily. She's talkative at times and touchy as well. It's hard to compare her to the person she was when they first met.

She was put on cutting duty—easy and simple. Time was going by pretty quickly due to them doing more talking than cooking.

She was about to cut another yam and place it into the pot of water until Bear came running into the kitchen, running in between their feet and under tables and such.

"Nah Bear, out." Michael pointed to the living room but the dog paid no mind and continued to be a distraction. It was fine until-

"Shit!" Naija gasped and stared down at her finger that she cut with the knife she used to cut the yams and she froze as he paused behind her, seeing blood slowly trickling from her pointer finger.

He knew she's hemophobic so she'd start freaking out at any moment now.

Thinking she'd throw up just like she did last time at the sight of seeing a bloody handprint on his clothing, he cursed, beginning to quickly guide her towards the sink but-

"Shit." He muttered, seeing she had passed out in his arms.
_______

He had already made the candied yams by the time she woke up and it was actually time to start heading over to Maw's house. She was already in an attire appropriate for the dinner so no time had to be wasted to wait for her to find something.

Her eyes fluttered open to Bear licking her face as Michael had emerged from the hallway, wearing a dark red sweatshirt along with black jeans.

He doesn't own much formal clothing so this is the best he could do for today. "You finally awake? Goddamn." He shook his head as she sat up, wiping her face. "What happened?"

"You passed out after seein' your own finger bleed, jit." He laughed dryly. "You have that hemoglobin shit if I remember."

She straight faced him. "Hemophobia." She corrected him and he mocked her with his hand before tossing her jacket towards her. "We needa get goin'."

"You made it already?" She asked, referring to the yams, looking around as if she didn't know where she was. He nodded. "You thought I was gon' wait fa you to wake up?" He scoffed.

She frowned up her face, eventually putting on her jacket as he just laughed lightly at her reaction. "I'm a bitch. I know." He taunted her.

They exited the house, making sure to bring Bear along. He comes every year and they make sure to prepare a special dish for him too.

They weren't even halfway towards the car before Tyson, the annoying 12 year old, came creeping around, sticking his head in grown folks' business.

"Where y'all goin'?" He inquired as Michael rolled his eyes, unlocking the car for Naija to put Bear in the back as he held the food

"Nigga gon' 'n spend the holidays wit' ya folks. Don't bother me today."

He kissed his teeth. "My folks ain't doin' nothin' special." He crossed his arms and stretched his neck towards the food in Michael's hand. "What them is? Yams?"

"Nah, lambs." He dryly replied

"Can I have some?" Tyson asked but was waved off. "Gon' somewhere boy."

"Come on! Iss thanksgiving! Y'all needa be more giving don't y'all think?!" He called out, but Michael was already in the car.

"Where is that nigga's parents?" He muttered, starting the car as Naija had made herself comfortable, clearly amused at the whole situation.

"Is B gonna be there?" She asked, fiddling around with the buttons controlling the radio and air conditioning. He nodded his head. "I'm sure she'a pull up wit' King. They asses like to come late though."

He began to drive, and the vibe was peaceful. It wasn't a far drive to Maw's house but traffic was heavy today—even on non-busy roads.

Naija noticed the gun Michael always kept around him in the cup holder: where he always carelessly keeps it.

"How come you always keep your gun here?" She asked, poking at it slowly and carefully. He peered over at her. "Is that a question?"

"What if police see it and arrest you?"

He scoffed. "I dare 'em to. Ain't never happened before anyway. Plus," he lazily cleared his throat. "I been shot at many times in this car 'cause niggas think I'm lackin' when I drive. Pussies from the east side don't fuck wit' the west side nowhere. Stupid muhfuckas."

Her eyes widen. "So...they've shot at you...in this car before...randomly?" She asked in a choppy sentence. She was genuinely curious but he could sense the fear in her voice from a mile away.

He glanced at her as he chewed his gum before licking his lips, shaking his head with a laugh. "Relax, jit. We safe." He replied, before leaning in and stealing a quick kiss from her before driving again.

She was never prepared when he did that and lately, each time he even stares at her, an unfamiliar feeling arises in her. Feelings she's never felt before—sexually.

He had never once talked about sex, or intimacy with her and she was curious as to why. There's many boundaries he still has yet to explore and her wanting him to make the first move—it still has yet to happen.

She feels she can be herself around him.

They arrived within minutes, and the neighborhood was packed with cars lined up at the sides of the streets for thanksgiving dinner.

Naija held Bear, cooing at him before Michael rang the doorbell multiple times—an action his grandmother gravely hates—but received no answer. He turned the knob, noticing the door was already opened.

"The fuck?" He muttered, as Naija let Bear go, letting him run freely around the house.

Maw was in the kitchen, on the phone and clearly distracted by whoever she was talking to.

"You called me for money?" Her voice was low as Michael heard it but didn't catch her conversation, "Don't call me again before-" he entered the kitchen and put the food down on the countertop ready to scold her.

As soon as she spotted him, she ended the call, placing the phone in her pocket frantically but slickly. "Maw why the hell you leavin' ya door unlocked? You know how dangerous that shit is?"

She laughed, slapping her hand to her head lightly. "I forgot, son. I'll be more careful." She assured him, bringing him into a hug before feeling at the texture of his sweater. "Now this is dressin' fa the weather. No more of that nonsense you always wear."

He rolled his eyes with a lazy smile, peeking at the food still boiling on the stove, ready to be served soon. "It ain't nonsense Maw."

The dining table was already set, and the TV as well as some music was playing. Thanksgiving was never a big thing for Michael. Usually he'd come here to eat, stick around, then leave and be on his way.

Naija walked in, lingering beside him with a solemn smile on her face. "Good evening." She smiled and Maw gasped, delighted at her presence. "Yay you brought Ms. Naija!" She cheered playfully, bringing her into a tight hug that almost cut off Naija's airways.

"I told you I would." Michael scoffed. "She'n think I treat girls right no more." He muttered to Naija once they separated and she narrowed her eyes at him.

About 20 minutes passed by, and all the food was finished and ready to be eaten. Naija made a connection to Maw almost right away. She has an old soul, and can make friends with older people since she was a child. Seeing her make a conversation with his grandma just made Michael uncontrollably smile to himself.

As they were setting the table, the doorbell rang, indicating that it was King and Bianca who always came a bit later. On the bright side, they always bring food.

"Wassup!" King dapped Michael up the second he opened the door. It was a brotherly thing they did each time they meet.

"Jeremiah I swear if I smell one ounce of weed on you I'm sendin' you out." Maw threatened, taking a seat at the table as he surrendered up his hands. "I'm clean Maw." He assured as Bianca ushered in her famous extra cheesy macaroni and cheese she brings every year

Again, it's been a while since Naija even celebrated Thanksgiving. It felt surreal attending a formal dinner and she hasn't done so since she was about 9 or 10, as well as Christmas. Not to mention she doesn't celebrate her birthday too much either. Her birthday actually brings her sadness rather than happiness.

"Y'all know Naija, right?" Maw asked, filling up her plate already with various food like cornbread, turkey, candied yams, greens, etc.

Bianca nodded. "Mmh." She hummed with a grin. "Michael's lil girly friend." She taunted, causing Naija's face to grow a bright red as Michael kissed his teeth beside her.

Maw laughed. "Y'all tell me how he treats her. If he slips up I know how to set him straight."

Michael rolled his eyes, exhaling as he filled up his plate as well. "Here we go."

"Nah he like a lil angel 'round Nai." Bianca side eyed him. "He be spoilin' her but be bein' so mean to me."

Michael jerked his head back. "I ain't mean to you B." He laughed dryly. "You jus' as annoyin' as ya mans over there." He pointed to King who was minding his own business, grabbing a few more cornbreads than everyone around him.

Naija was quiet as usual, fitting a big portion of Michael's candied yams into her plate to fulfill her sweet tooth. Truly she was thankful to be welcomed into a more friendly and welcoming family as opposed to her own. Things were moving so fast—positively—and she couldn't have asked for more.

She looked around some more, eyeing the picture frames neatly hanging on the walls, seeing a pretty young woman in a picture, along with Maw herself. She didn't ask, but figured it had to be Michael's mother. She was a youthful beauty.

She never asked Michael about his mother much because it was a bothersome topic to him, but she'd definitely want to know more one day.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Maw smacking Michael's hand and him dropping his fork. "Boy we haven't even prayed yet." She scolded.

"Oww. Ight damn." He muttered, pushing his food aside lightly.

They said their graces and began to eat, breaking into various conversations in the process. It was a day to remember.

For the rest of them, it was just any other Thanksgiving, but for Naija it was everything.

The bell rang again, indicating more people. They weren't really expecting anymore guests but-

"From one Thanksgiving dinner to the next. I'm hungry."

Without having to look up they knew Uly's loud hungry voice above everyone else's, and he came with his sister, Yisel. "Wassup granny!" He dapped Maw up as if she was one of his friends but she laughed and went with it.

"Who the fuck invited y'all?" Michael asked, dapping Uly up who already had a plate in his hand, beginning to fill it up.

"Nigga this the hood. We everywhere."

The evening just got better and better, and Naija's smile only grew. She had her friends all around her. People who finally accepted her and made her feel at home.

They stayed for a few hours, messing around, eating, just having a good holiday and putting all the potential troubles behind them.

It neared 9pm and Maw eventually kicked everyone out to get her beauty sleep.

"You tired?" Michael asked, entering the car after glancing at the dark sky with the stars shining bright.

Naija shook her head. "No, are you?" She asked and he scoffed. "Fuck nah. A nigga don't sleep 'til his gun sleeps." He said and she looked side to side, not knowing what he meant but didn't press on it.

"You want ice cream?" She asked and he side eyed her, shaking his head. "Sneaky as hell. Ova here askin' me when I know yo ass want some fa real." He said and she laughed lightly.

They began to drive, vibing to the music lowly playing on the radio. He sped down the roads, a usual habit of his. All was well until-

as they were speeding down the roads, someone from a a car driving beside them almost at the same speed, rolled the window down and stuck his arm out, shooting recklessly towards Michael's car.

No bullets really damaged the car, but he was sure they were targeted towards his car without a doubt. He caught a glimpse of who it was and was not surprised one bit.

"The fuck," he muttered, making use of the gun always kept "safely" in the cup holder. "Head down, jit." He warned her before rolling his window down, doing the same thing. It turned into a battle, as the car began to speed up to dodge his bullets, but he didn't back down.

His lip was tucked under his teeth, mouthing them off, yelling various profanity as he kept his eyes on the road, continuously glancing to his sides, making sure to hit 'em at least once.

They sped away out of eye's view, disappearing into the night. Michael kissed his teeth, glancing behind him to make sure there weren't any police around him and luckily there wasn't.

Naija was still sunk down into her seat, shielding her eyes, not having a clue what was happening. Michael was visibly angry, but there was a menacing glint in his eye that yearned for more trouble.

He would've added fuel to the fire and kept the battle going, but knowing he was with Naija, he didn't want to risk anything. "Bullshit." He gritted tightly, backing into a nearby parking lot that was still wet from the rain that poured earlier into the day.

Naija peeked her head up as he parked, slowly and carefully. "W-who was that?" She asked.

He exhaled and looked over at her, clearly still annoyed at the whole situation. "Your fuck ass cousins." He answered dryly and her eyes widened, knowing good and well they were probably aiming at her.

"M-my cous-"

"They been tailin' us fa a while nah, jit." He reminded her. "I ain't stupid, and I know we ain't never been coo, but there's somethin' I ain't catchin' onto. So tell me."

He knew she knew more about the situation—but not just because they're her cousins. He had a deep feeling that something was going down behind closed doors.

She stared down at her phone as his eyes cut deep into her, expecting an answer. "They're....angry at me over something really stupid." She finally muttered.

His brows raised, indicating she should continue. "They threatened to kill me just because they think I have something to do with the death of their parents, because my dad was involved in some streets shit I had no idea was going down. They think I was playing a part in whatever happened and..." she sighed-

"it's all really stupid. I have nothing to do with it." She muttered. She was looking him in the eye, almost as if she was trying to convince him as well but he wasn't accusing her of anything. "I know, jit. I ain't suspect you of anything." He assured her, and he looked forward again before exhaling again-

"So you didn't wanna tell me this sooner? How long they been huntin' you down like a damn deer?"

She thought for a second, sinking down lightly. "A couple weeks now."

He cocked a brow at her. "Jit." He said, lowly and disapprovingly. "I'm sorry." She quickly apologized as he stared at her shaking his head-

"Them niggas is after you over somethin' as stupid as that. In these streets ain't no runnin' away. But they yo cousins so i'on know yo plans at all." He said and she nodded. "What else they say?"

She brought out her phone and showed him the text Ryleigh sent her, prior to their confrontation with her and he scoffed. "Weak. Weak as fuck." He shook his head. "That bitch ain't gon' do nothin' ta you. Iss all talk."

"I didn't wanna involve you because this is my problem."

"They shootin' at my car, jit. It involves me." He shrugged, looking out the window in case they were followed but they were all clear.

"I can't sit here n' be chill when them niggas is threatin' to kill you, Naija. If it was me I woulda been in jail tonight, I swear."

"Are you mad at me?" She asked, and he peered over at her, shaking his head once more. "I mean you notorious as hell fa gettin' yaself into trouble. You needa speak up next time 'cause if they threatenin' ya life iss game over. You know what I'm sayin'?"

She nodded her head lightly. "Mmh."

"Ight." He said and reached into his armrest, taking out a blunt and a lighter. "I need a smoke. We'a talk bout this later."

He blew out the smoke and she watched closely, almost in awe as he opened a window. "Can I smoke some?" She asked

He cocked a brow and blew it into her face instead, causing her to start coughing but she held it in to prove him wrong. "Tryna redeem yaself by askin' fo a smoke?"

She shook her head with a subtle smile. "I just wanna try some." She sheepishly said. It was hard to really stay mad at her anyway.

He whipped out another one. "Open," he instructed her, and she parted her lips slightly, allowing him to place the blunt in between her lips—which felt weird at first. She tasted it and cringed, causing him to laugh-

"You ain't supposed to taste it, jit." He said before leveling the lighter to the end and blazing it. "Inhale, then blow."

She did just that and began coughing, as he blew from his own as well. She was coughing so hard there were tears forming in the corners of her eyes, causing him to laugh further at her. "How do you do that shit?" She pouted and he beckoned her to come closer to him-

"Here," he said, allowing her to take from his, and she did—successfully—"now blow dat shit." He said and she didn't cough this time. "There you go."

They took a smoke for about 20 minutes, gradually becoming high but Michael always had a higher tolerance.

They talked about random stuff—and as he expected, Naija was a completely different person when she's high just as much as she is when it's just him and her.

"Are you a virgin?" She dumbly asked him, eyes hazy and staring right ahead of her. Her pointer finger traced the "hope" tattoo on her wrist repeatedly, just because she liked the way it felt.

He scoffed. "Stupid ass question." He muttered, blowing from his blunt again. "I'm a virgin who's fucked before, ight?"

She turned towards him and blinked twice and slowly. "I....I don't think that makes sense."

"What makes sense is you high as shit." He laughed lightly, watching as she swayed her head to the side over and over, vibing to the music playing.

Calm Down by Burna Boy began to play and it's the perfect song to get high to. She proceeded to sway her head, slightly closing her eyes in the process with a lazy smile sticking to her lips.

"I'm not a virgin." She said it in a way Michael knew she was flat out lying. "Mmh." He nodded. "No more weed fa you, jit. You talkin' shit now."

He tried to take the blunt out her hand but she lifted it away so he couldn't reach, making him kiss his teeth. "You gon' hurt yaself." He warned her.

The sky was pretty and cloudy, but the clouds occasionally displayed the bright stars shining bright. It was quiet for a few more seconds before she switched the topic again. "I hate it, but I'm scared of my cousins. Really, really scared."

He blew from his blunt, leaning his head back against his seat, thinking of ways he could easily get rid of them—but knowing himself, he wouldn't get away with it without getting arrested the same day. He wouldn't want to go back to his old ways so quickly. After 5 months of being free it would've been a waste.

"They ain't shit, Naija. Remember what I told you." He blinked slowly. "Plus I'd never let 'em touch you."

She smiled lazily again, letting her high sweetly pass by leisurely. She was still in a frenzy but his words really did stick with her.

She leaned in and initiated the kiss this time, kissing him slowly and sensually. He bit his lip, fighting the urge to just say "fuck it" and do her in the car. "Shit, the way you actin' up reminds me of the fact that I ain't been fucked in over a year." He said against her lips.

The butterflies in her stomach formed as always but her high prevented her from turning all shy anyway. She didn't respond and just kissed him again, ignoring the longing feeling from in between her virgin legs.

"Over a year?" Her brows furrowed as she blew from her blunt again, before it was snatched by him. "Yeah," he dragged, leaning his head back again. "You think niggas locked up get to eat pussy 'n get fucked? Nahhh." He shook his head

She wasn't gonna admit it but she wanted him to do everything coming out of his mouth to her. The weed must be strong.

"It's not too late to." She said, followed by a goofy smile, making him cock a brow at her. "Like I won't eat that pussy now. The fuck? Watch ya mouth."

She laughed and looked ahead of her again, enjoying the rest of her high like there was no tomorrow. "I love being high." She expressed, eyes closed and in bliss. "I feel so good."

At this moment her cousins were at the back of her mind not even reminding her of their hatred and animosity towards her. Her anxiety and insecurities faded away just this one night.

He turned her face towards his again, kissing her deeply. Thanksgiving day wasn't over as it just neared 10pm. "I ain't gon' let you get a bit of my blunt too often, jit. You bold as hell when you high." He laughed dryly as she shook her head.

"You're more high than me."

"Thass crazy." He lazily blew from his blunt again. "I jus' realized we left Bear at my Maw's."

She gasped lightly before they both just began to laugh. "Should we pick him up?" She asked but he shook his head. "Nah, I leave him wit' my Maw to keep her company many times. They'a be straight."

They were quiet for a few moments longer, enjoying the rest of the night in their highs. At this point he was more high than her, saying things he would never say sober.

They didn't go get ice cream like they said they would but this was much better anyway.

Thanksgiving day was a success, even with the hood choosing violence rather than peace.
__

A/n: not me updating a thanksgiving chapter on new years...

pain .

i already fucked up tho . 2022 is my year for sure

happy new year y'all . let's hope this year is better than the last💀

hope y'all enjoyed this trash ass chapter💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7.9K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
40.5K 1.5K 29
Now I'm Wondering Was Moving Back Home For The Better Or WORST? (DISCONTINUED) Highest Rank #1 Drugdealer #2 Babymama #2 hoodlove #3 Urban #4 thuglo...
1.9K 90 10
๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šข ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ.
373K 16.3K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.