√ 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 ; 𝐁�...

By -DIORALITY

"shut up you musty dusty crusty ass bitch." ━━━━━ bnha x reader (currently revamping) -in which the simps of... More

↳ baby
↳ tea
↳ nickname
↳ mine
↳ bad
↳ big d energy
↳ pee pee hurts ( it's the red tide y'all )
↳ minecraft server
↳ birthday
↳ toebeans
↳ date
↳ movie night
↳ blueberry bag
↳ babygrill ( yes you read that right )
↳ lov
↳ grudge
↳ spa trip
↳ babey and babey.co
↳ it do be like dat
↳ gay radar
↳ meow meow bitch
↳ autocorrect
↳ caw caw
↳ beach season
↳ volleydaddies
↳ amusement park
↳ teddy bear picnic
↳ sugardaddae

↳ that one egg trend on tiktok-

644 24 3
By -DIORALITY

"What do you think Koda's bunny would like? Lettuce or celery?"

"We can get both and- ooh! Carrots too nya!"

The girls, Ilida and Midoriya were at PetSmart looking for petcare products and some food for Koda's bunny. Uraraka, Hagakure and Mina cooed as they took pictures of a certain Ragdoll cat snoozing inside the clear catpack on the catgirl's back.

"Make sure to turn off the flashes! Mr. Whiskers gets really fussy when he's suddenly woken up," Momo reminded them as she went back to choosing some food pellets.

Y/N's ears suddenly flicked from side to side alarmedly. Noticing this, Midoriya asked with concern.

"What's wrong Y/N-chan?"

"I hear something."

Everyone stood still until they could hear something bright and cheerful- sounding.

Cling! Cling!

"BELLS-"

"Y/N, STAY!"

Momo held onto the catgirl's shirt collar as she tried to make a run for the source of said ringing.

"She gets triggered when she hears the sound of  bells, right?" Midoriya asked the ravenette who hummed as she handed the collar to Ilida,

"She calls it her instincts," says Momo, shrugging while she watched the H/Cette try to run but the navy-haired megane had hands that were made of steel.

(wanna know what else is made of steel- *chokes*)

The sounds grew farther away and Y/N pouted- disappointed that she wouldn't get the chance to swipe at them with her claws. She sulked as she pawed at a few cat beds that lay about the aisles.

"Don't worry Y/N. Maybe Aizawa-sensei will give you some bells to swipe with!"

"He'll use it to train me," she huffed, "I don't like training!"

Y/N knew that despite her status as 'Class A's resident babie catgirl™'- she still had to train hard like everybody else. This was no cause for Aizawa to make her his favorite student when he treated his students equally on the training grounds to be a hero.

Anyone can die. Favoritism doesn't work on a battlefield.

Her grim thinking was put to an end when Momo dropped the chosen pellets in the shopping cart along with something that sounded bright and cheerful.

Y/N embraced her in thanks as she gazed at the small, round, silver bells rolling about inside the cart.

The group headed towards the check-out counter. Momo and Ilida ushered Midoriya and Y/N to go ahead with the other girls and Mr. Whiskers who was- surprisingly- still asleep in the catpack.

"Psst, Y/N! We're getting ice-cream! Come on!" Mina called energetically, pink hair fluffing along with the beanie that topped her head.

A nearby Dairy Queen was open, with a lanky spiky-haired male cashier playing on his Switch.

'That must be his friends', Y/N thought when she glanced at the white-haired man with a blindfold over his eyes. He seems to be bugging another guy with a red scarf over his gakuran. Another person joined the fray- this time, a brunette girl who kept chastising the white-haired man while she carried a box of packed popsicles.

So long story short, Y/N's silver bells slipped from her grasp and a lot of chasing and running was done around the shop. Sad to say, the group ended up eating outside- with Y/N happily rubbing and pawing at her retrieved bells while the now grumbling black-haired cashier had to mop the residue of shedded h/c colored fur from the floor.

The other three workers (?) didn't help but merely continued to bicker among themselves - which was more like the silver-haired guy was ganged up by the male and female altogether.

While waiting for Momo and Ilida, Hagakure proposed an idea that had the others interested.

"You know that one trend on TikTok? If you give a cat an egg, they'll protect it?"

Tsuyu hummed in fascination, "We can try it on Y/N's cat, kero!"

They went towards van and took out Mr. Whiskers from Y/N's catpack. They rolled the egg towards him and waited.

A moment passed and Mr. Whiskers disdainfully puffed his tail and climbed back inside the van.

"Maybe the trend was a fake?"

"Nope. It worked definitely."

"Wait- the cat was male. How about a female cat?"

"We don't have a female cat for that matter."

"What about Y/N?"

They all glanced towards the catgirl who was trying to turn her puppucino upside down without letting it fall to the ground.

"Y/N-chan!" Jirou gently called out to the girl whose ears perked up in fascination.

"What's up?" She flashed her sharp teeth, walking towards them.

"Crouch down baby," Mina cooed. When the girl crouched on her knees, Uraraka gently rolled the egg towards her with her quirk.

She stared at it for a moment. Then a minute. Three. Then her cat-like pupils widened.

It took them four minutes before Y/N cupped the egg with both palms, careful not to scratch the surface of the egg before kneeling and placing the egg on her lap.

Izuku's eyes sparkled curiously, 'Did it work?'

Mina's hand reached out to take the egg. A claw scratched her before she could grab it.

"HISSSS!" Feral hissing made her step back. Y/N with an uncharacteristic expression on her face cupped the egg closer- sharp teeth flashing at the pinkette who dared to touch it.

"Y/N-" Ilida sighed. He was just done with everybody's shit today, "Get in the van."

With that, the girl complied- but not before hissing towards a teary-eyed Mina who was cradling her scratched hand.

04:35 PM
the volleydaddies

( babey )
hi guys!

( dadchi )
hello y/n-chan!

( babey )
why're the others not online?

( dadchi )
ah- they're still resting from running drills
speaking of resting- tsukishima
aren't you supposed to be resting?
i see you online 😃

( salty beanstalk )
aren't you not supposed to be using your phone during club hours?
you're a man of the law daichi san-

( dadchi )
...
...
fair point

( stalky beanstalk )
y/n

( babey )
yah?

( salty beanstalk )

( babey )
AWEEEEEEE
that's so
that's so cute 🥺

( salty beanstalk )

( babey )
STOP
NO
NOOOOO
STOP
THE CATTT
THE KITTY
WTF
ENOUGH

( salty beastalk )
this is payback for chapter 24

( dadchi )
TSUKISHIMA
STOP TEASING THEM
and stop breaking the fourth wall

( end of conversation )

hello hello! it's been a while since i've tapped into the bnha fandom but i've just decided to eay "fuck it all i'm just gonna bring this back idc what y'all say anymore lmfao"

i probably won't update the book anymore as i've long since dropped out of the bnha phase (still stuck in the haikyuu phase though hehe)

still, thank you so much for taking the time to read the book.

my love goes to all of you. thank you so much!

PLACE YOUR SUGGESTIONS ON THIS LINE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 1.8K 6
When Y/n moves to Japan she didn't expect to become the ultimate ladies man, or... mans lady? all characters belong to Haruichi Furudate #4 IN NEKOM...
30.8K 1K 21
harper gray madden wanted nothing to do with the walter household. holding the pack of eleven boys that dominated her high school social life, it see...
12.7K 941 36
You almost had a heart attack when you saw him tossed on the side of the road, at first you thought he was a dead body. But when you got closer, it t...
9.1K 377 8
𝐘𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐘𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ■ ◤ "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞." ◢ ■ 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐮�...