↳ teddy bear picnic

Giggles filled the air as the young lady's tail swished back and forth in the air

Giggles filled the air as the young lady's tail swished back and forth in the air. The girl was sitting on the red-checkered blanket, braiding Eri's white hair while the others busied themselves with setting up the picnic.

From his place a little further away from the group, Tokoyami took up as a scout with keen eyes watching the scenery for any potential dangers.

"Did you bring your stuffies too?" Y/N gently asked the child who nodded and took out a stuffed rabbit and a stuffed bear out of the woven basket beside her. The little girl placed the stuffed rabbit in her lap and declared with a quiet tone,

"This rabbit is Nini-chan, and the bear is Moko-chan!" Y/N smiled and brought out from her backpack a sheep plushie with wrinkles on its face, "This is Obaa-chan. You can borrow her for our plushie picnic."

Eri stared at the old sheep plushie with a wide eyed look before shyly grabbing and hugging it to her chest.

"Here baby," Todoroki presented a juice box for them to take.

"Which baby do you mean?"

He sighed and handed Eri the juice box before giving Y/N another one,

"Eri's the baby. But you're my future wife," He stated it so bluntly that Midoriya choked on a dic- er, eggplant. Uraraka patted his back but it seemed to worsen his capacity to breathe. Ilida gave him a pat- which was actually a slap to the back. With a sudden jerk, chunks (chonks) of eggplant came flying out of his mouth.

"Midoriya and I will be heading to the convenience store for drinks!" Ilida gave them a robotic salute before dragging the half-dead greenette along with him.

The heterochromatic-eyed male was about to lean in for a kiss when his lips met with her open palm. The girl was looking away from him, and instead was staring at the bird-man sitting on a tree branch.

"Fu-chi!" She called. Tokoyami whipped his head to look at her. With a swish of his dark aura, he approached her. Eri watched him curiously as he knelt in front of the catgirl.

Y/N- with her other hand still stopping Todoroki's lips- showed her little pointy teeth and placed a flower chain of daisies atop his head.

"There! You look more like a princess now!" Eri clapped happily while Tokoyami tried to hide his blush. From their place near the picnic basket, Ochako and Tsuyu cooed- finding the scene quite cute to ignore.

Shoto sulked, and Y/N puffed her cheeks.

"Fine. You can give me a kiss. But not more than that, or I'll scratch you!"

A fat smooch presented itself on her cheek, and she could find herself heating up at the attention given to her.

When Ilida and Midoriya came back with cherry soda bottles in hand, they started eating a lovely picnic buffet of chocolate cake drizzled with vanilla sauce, steaming pizza rolls, strawberry mochi and a small rabbit-shaped ice cream cake for Eri.