↳ that one egg trend on tiktok-

"What do you think Koda's bunny would like? Lettuce or celery?"

"We can get both and- ooh! Carrots too nya!"

The girls, Ilida and Midoriya were at PetSmart looking for petcare products and some food for Koda's bunny. Uraraka, Hagakure and Mina cooed as they took pictures of a certain Ragdoll cat snoozing inside the clear catpack on the catgirl's back.

"Make sure to turn off the flashes! Mr. Whiskers gets really fussy when he's suddenly woken up," Momo reminded them as she went back to choosing some food pellets.

Y/N's ears suddenly flicked from side to side alarmedly. Noticing this, Midoriya asked with concern.

"What's wrong Y/N-chan?"

"I hear something."

Everyone stood still until they could hear something bright and cheerful- sounding.

Cling! Cling!

"BELLS-"

"Y/N, STAY!"

Momo held onto the catgirl's shirt collar as she tried to make a run for the source of said ringing.

"She gets triggered when she hears the sound of  bells, right?" Midoriya asked the ravenette who hummed as she handed the collar to Ilida,

"She calls it her instincts," says Momo, shrugging while she watched the H/Cette try to run but the navy-haired megane had hands that were made of steel.

(wanna know what else is made of steel- *chokes*)

The sounds grew farther away and Y/N pouted- disappointed that she wouldn't get the chance to swipe at them with her claws. She sulked as she pawed at a few cat beds that lay about the aisles.

"Don't worry Y/N. Maybe Aizawa-sensei will give you some bells to swipe with!"

"He'll use it to train me," she huffed, "I don't like training!"

Y/N knew that despite her status as 'Class A's resident babie catgirl™'- she still had to train hard like everybody else. This was no cause for Aizawa to make her his favorite student when he treated his students equally on the training grounds to be a hero.

Anyone can die. Favoritism doesn't work on a battlefield.

Her grim thinking was put to an end when Momo dropped the chosen pellets in the shopping cart along with something that sounded bright and cheerful.