A military soldier in a fanta...

By TheOmegaLife

Y/N L/N was a soldier and fought against enemy soldiers until he was sucked in a worm hole which brought him... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1 Meeting with Amber and Lisa & New Combat Uniform
Chapter 2 Meeting with the Knights & Getting the sword
Chapter 3 The girlfriends & Helping Dvalin
Chapter 5 Talk with Ningguang & Getting the things for the buriel
Chapter 6 Protecting Liyue
Chapter 7 Helping Fischl, Barbara & making new weapons
Chapter 8 Ordering the materials & going on a quest with Keqing
Chpater 9 Helping Ganyu & Going to Shnezhnaya
Chapter 10 The civil war
Chapter 11 Ending the civil war
Chapter 12 A new father & new vehicles
Chapter 13 Meeting the princess & start of a civil war
Chapter 14 Fighting with the worst enemy & unexpected alliance
Chapter 15 Dating 2 princesses & march of an army

Chapter 4 Getting new things & going to Liyue

8.8K 115 79
By TheOmegaLife

Y/N P.O.V.

I got up and helped her so she could get up.

???:"Thanks." *looks at you* "Anyways, who are you? I never saw you."

Y/N:"I'm Y/N L/N."

Fischl:"You must be the Honory Knight. The knights have told me a lot of about you. Anyways, I'm Fischl, die Prinzessin der Verurteilung."

Y/N:"Wait, you just said something in German, aren't you?"

Fischl:"What is German?"

Y/N:"Forget about it. I need to go. Have a nice day."

Fischl:"Wait. Where are you going?"

Y/N:"I'm going to the blacksmith called Liz."

Fischl:"Is it okay for you if I come along with you?"

Y/N:"I don't mind."

With that, Fischl and I went to the blacksmith. During the walk, Fischl started to give me a lot of questions about from where I come and so on. I answered all this question she gave me.

Fischl:"I see. It must be very hard for you."

Y/N:"I have already gotten used to it."

Timeskip: five minutes later

We arrived at the blacksmith shop and I knocked on the door. Then we entered. I saw how Liz wasn't here. I think that she was in her work room. So I kinda thought of prank her but it was to late. She came back.

Liz:"Ah, I see. You have brought a new costumer."

Y/N:*sighs* "Have you finished my order?"

Liz:"Yes, I did. Here." *gives Y/N a new mask* 

(This is your new mask.)

Y/N:"Thanks a lot." *gives 15.000 Mora* 

Fischl:"Why did  you paid so much on that mask?"

Y/N:"I requested a mask which should help me breathing under water, in places with less air or no air and so on."

Fischl:"I see." *looks at Liz* "Anyways, can you make me a new bow?"

Liz:"Of course. What attributes shou-" *gets interupted by someone opening the door*

I turned around and saw a woman with long hair with a mix orange and brown.

Liz:"Ah, Asuna, how can I help you?"

Asuna:"You know why I came here."

Liz:"Of course." *looks at Fischl* "I'm sorry but you have to wait a little bit."

Fischl:"I don't mind." *looks at Y/N* "You can go if you want."

Y/N:"If you say so. Have a nice day."

With that, I left the blacksmith shop and returned to Mondstadt. Because I helped Dvalin, I was given a big house near the Dawn Winery.

(This is your house in Teyvat.)

I also live with Mona, Lumine and Paimon in this house. Mona has also her work room under the house. When I entered the house, I was greeted by Mona. She hugged me and I returned the hug.

Mona:"I see that you got your new mask. I must admit that it suits you."

Y/N:"Thanks, Mona. Anyways, I go sleep for a little bit."

Mona:"Ok." *gives you a kiss on your forehead* 

With that, she broke the hug and returned to her work room. When I was about to enter the sleeping room, I felt very dizzy until I collapsed on the ground.

Place: Y/N's consciousness

I woke up and saw that I was in a garden with a pavilion.

I also saw that Dvalin was there drinking tea. So I approached to the pavilion.

Dvalin:"I'm glad to see you here."

Y/N:"What is this place?"

Dvalin:"We are in your consciousness."

Y/N:"I don't understand."

Dvalin:"Anyways, I wanna say some important things to you."

I took a seat in the pavilion and listened to her.

Dvalin:"First of all, when we had the kiss, I said that I gave some of my powers to you. That means, you can use some of my attacks during our battle."

Y/N:"Wait, I can use some of your attacks in combat."

Dvalin:"Exactly. Furthermore, I also give a piece of my live into your soul which that we are connected."

Y/N:"What does this mean?"

Dvalin:"This means that you can summon me or a sword which holds my power." *summon the sword*

(This will be your second sword.)

Y/N:"I see. What about the other important things?"

Dvalin:"Last thing, I suggest you to go Liyue."

Y/N:"Why Liyue?"

Dvalin:"I have the feeling that something will happen."

Y/N:"Okay, I will go to Liyue when I woke up."

Dvalin:"Thanks."

Place: the real world

I woke up and saw that I was laying in the bed. When I got up, the door was opened. I looked at the door and saw that Lumine opened the door. When she saw me woken up. Then in the next moment, she ran to me and hugged me. She also cried. So I hugged her to comfort her.

Y/N:"It's okay. You don't need to cry anymore."

I felt how she calmed down a little bit. I also heard some footsteps and saw that Mona entered the room. She also did the same thing like Lumine. I also hugged her in comfort. 

Mona:"Y/N, you gave us a heart attack when you collapsed. Are you feeling well?"

Y/N:"Yes, I am fine."

Small timeskip: evening

After they calmed down, I was preparing diner for all of us. Lumine was doing tea for us and Mona prepared the table. After we were all finished, we started to eat. During the diner, I told them that I need to go to Liyue.

Mona:"Why do you need to go Liyue?"

Y/N:"It's just that I have a feeling that something will happen like in Mondstadt."

Lumine:"I understand your point but you won't go alone."

Y/N:"You wanna go with me to Liyue?"

Mona:"Of course, we won't let you go alone to Liyue."

Y/N:*smiles at them* "Thanks a lot. I'm glad to have you as my companions."

Paimon:"Hey, don't forget about me."

Y/N:*chuckles* "Of course, we won't forget about our small emergency food."

Paimon:*puffs her cheeks* "Hey, you promised me not to call me that again."

Y/N:"Where is the fun in that?" *clears throat* "We will go to Liyue tomorrow in the morning."

I saw that they all nodded. With that, we finished our diner.

Timeskip: next day in the morning

We all prepared for our journey. We were about to leave until we were stopped by Jean, Lisa, Amber and Venti.

Jean:"Where are you going?"

Y/N:"We four are going to Liyue."

Lisa:"Why Liyue?"

Mona:"Y/N has the feeling that something will happen in Liyue."

Amber:"Okay, be careful there. We can't help you there if you got in trouble."

Lumine:"Don't worry about it, we won't."

Y/N:"You know, if you say something like that, we will definitely be in trouble."

Venti:"Y/N, don't jinx it."

Y/N:"Anyways, why are you here?"

Jean:"We all kinda thought of visiting you today, but you four have already plans."

Y/N:*chuckles slightly* "Sorry that it happened this day, but when we return we can meet at our place."

Jean, Lisa, Amber and Venti:"Deal."

With that, we waved them goodbye and headed to Liyue.

Timeskip: after five days

We finally arrived in Liyue. It was very hard and exhausting for us. We arrived in Liyue at the evening and booked for us a night in the inn. We decided that we will view Liyue tomorrow. We all got prepared for sleeping and went to sleep. I woke up when the sunbeams hitting my face. I saw how Mona and Lumine snuggled into me. I smiled at this and tried get up from the bed without to wake them up. Then I went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I left the shower, I saw that they started to wake up. 

Y/N:"Good morning. You can use the bathroom if you want. I'm gonna wait outside."

With that, I left the room and went out of the inn. After some minutes of waiting, they left the inn. So with that, we decided to view the town. During our walk, we were informed that there was a celebration. The local people told us the direction where the celebration should take place. They also told us that we can pray on some places. So we four went to that place. At the first place, I wished that I will try to make those happy where I can, the second was a wish more for others. I wished that Lumine will meet her brother. After we did this, we went where a lot of people started to surround the big table. In front of the table, there was a woman with long white hair.

After a while of a good presentation, I heard how something fell from the sky and hit the table. I was shocked to see that it was a dragon. The woman with white hair examined the dragon.

???:"Rex Lapis is dead! Seal immediately the exits!"

When she said, soldiers came and interrogated everyone. I knew that we had to escape from this place. 

Y/N:*whispers to Mona, Lumine and Paimon* "We need to go. Now."

Mona:*whispers* "Agreed."

So with that, we sneaked out from the place. It was everything good until we were spotted. I was combat ready. I looked at Mona, Lumine and Paimon.

Y/N:"Go. I'll buy you some time."

Mona:"We can't leave you there."

Y/N:"We don't have time to discuss this. RUN!"

I turned my head back to those soldiers. I pulled out my assault rilfe and took aim at them.

Y/N:"Now, who wanna feel the love from the Soviet power?! Who is here the volunteer?!"

I saw that they got angrier. One of them tried to attack me with his spear. I blocked his attack and kicked him in his stomach. Then I made some distance to these soldiers. The next one ran to me and I shoot at his knee. He screamed in very much pain while he was holding his knee.

Hurt soldier:"What kind of weapon is that?! It hurts so much!"

Y/N:"I have warned you all! Who wanna be the next one-" *gets knocked out*

Place changes

I woke up and looked around. I saw that I was a cell. I sighed at this. Then I heard how someone knocked on the bars. I looked at the person who did this.

???:"Ah, you are awake. That's great. We need to talk."

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter. In the next chapter, Y/N will have a talk with Ningguang. He also helps with the preperations for the buriel of Rex Lapis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 5.9K 26
Y/N was not like any teen of his age, he was the smartest human in earth. Able to create anything with just a few materials. But thanks to a shitty I...
7.9K 141 6
Summary: On his journey to return to his world, (M/N) must travel to countless worlds in order to find the coordinates needed. One such world he fall...
224K 5.8K 46
This is a Reader X Xiao book Reader is gender-neutral! ~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~ Y/n was held captive for years before stumbling upon a boy who was forced into their...
9.8K 194 8
The Sustainer of Heavenly Principles realized her fetal mistake of separating the traveling twins and so she needed help more then ever.The creator o...