♥Herogatari♥BNHA Fantasy AU♥

By Puripuriko

The prequel to all Rewrites, the beginning of everything. The beginning of the repeated world all stemmed fro... More

♥00♥ The starting point
♥01♥ A combination you should fear
♥02♥ A new home and new visitors
♥03♥ Magic
♥04♥ All fantasy story have a prince and a dragon!
♥05♥ Journey to the Palace!
♥06♥ Royal Palace Arc - A princess who is locked on the burning day
♥07♥ Royal Palace Arc - Outsmart
♥08♥ Royal Palace Arc - Michiyo
♥09♥ Royal Palace Arc - The princess and her side of the story
♥10♥ Royal Palace Arc - Circulate
♥11♥ Royal Palace Arc - 3 months
♥12♥ Royal Palace Arc - A cunning wolf
♥13♥ Onto a new journey
♥14♥ Trust
♥15♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Worth
♥16♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Unbreakable sword
♥17♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Stand up!
♥18♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Voice from the heart
♥19♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - The Zodiacs
♥20♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Truly, a demon
♥21♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - My wish
♥22♥ Our destiny
♥23♥ Voice from the past - Dragon
♥24♥ Katsuki vs Eijirou
♥25♥ Wake up to reality
♥26♥ Live on
♥27♥ Flashing before my eyes
♥28♥ A story rewritten into tragedy
♥29♥ Everyone's own story
♥30♥ The sudden flow of a story
♥31♥ Confessions of the Wolf & Dragon
♥32♥ Path
♥33♥ Another journey
♥34♥ 2 years later...
♥36♥ never-ENDING loop

♥35♥ The fire in your eyes

57 3 1
By Puripuriko

Katsuki left and he walked until he was surrounded by a fog. He knew it was a matter of time for her to find him. He felt a chilling blade against his cheek but he did not dodge it. He stopped walking and he looked ahead at nothing. 

"I only have one question: Was everything you said to me this whole time a lie?" 

Ranfa chuckled and the fog started to fade. He could now see they're at a dimension she had created. In this space, they will not cause collateral damage to the real world. They could fight to the death here! When did Ranfa become this strong? The source of this Magic was her hatred for the world, Katsuki, everything. The aura that usually warm like Yuuki was now chillingly cold, void of all warmth. 

"Of course." Ranfa answered him, "Everything on this adventure, it's all of the sake of keeping you on this stage and to bring you here eventually. I want you to remember everything before you die by my hands." 

"You could have killed me when you saw me on the boat." 

"If you die not knowing why I want to kill you, there's no reason behind your death, is there? I want there to be a reason, I want you to die knowing why I hate you!" 

The battle she wanted began. 

Ranfa wondered what was the point of Katsuki asking her such a dumb question. Did he think she will hesitate if he asked her such a question? It's dumb. 

Katsuki did not hold back as he used his Magic against her. When he felt his explosions make contact with her aura shield, he could tell she had gotten a lot stronger. 

'Yuuki...!' As he got rebounded by the force of her aura shield, he started to remember Yuuki for some reason. He remember how she used to cling onto him and being so damn stupid. Even now, he could hear her voice in his head calling him 'Master' in her usual happy go lucky way. 

Ranfa and Katsuki fought one another in hand to hand combat, neither of them holding back their punches! 

"Aura Magic...!

"Explosive Magic...!

"Impact!" "Blast!" Their Magic made contact and it blasted both of them away from one another! 

There's nothing in this world but the night sky void of all sky and stars and the ground. This dimension made by Ranfa was a very powerful Magic because this dimension was literally her hunting ground to hunt for Katsuki's very soul! She focused her aura at the bottom of her feet so she could jump against an invisible platform to close the space between them! 

"Take this!" Katsuki threw something at her. Did he just throw a kunai at her? Ranfa whacked it away and the next thing she knew, small little confetti papers were in the air around her. 

"Paper?" The confetti were slick with something on it. It had a strange smell. Olive oil?

Katsuki was looking at Denki's kunais. He hated to admit it but Denki's weapon does look pretty useful in battle. H

"Kacchan, are you curious? I direct my Magic into the metal! Isn't it awesome?!" 

"It will be useless for me." He gave the kunai back to Denki. "Not exactly. I mean, your Magic will be an awesome combination for this kunai! Hold on, I'll sort it out for you!" 

In a span of a few days, Denki gave Katsuki some kunais. Katsuki touched the tiny pouch that's attached to the kunai. It's not even tied properly! What's with all the small bits of paper inside of it? 

"For you, Kacchan, because your Magic is a fire based one, your attack should make an impressive bang!" 

"What's that smell? Olive oil- I see..." He grinned like a madman, this will be a good weapon!

"Geh! Your face is scary! Tone it back, man!" 

"Explosive Magic: Fireball!" He got his hand into a circle and placed it on his other palm, setting the path of the shot to the oil soaked confetti! He set it Ranfa into a giant fireball! When he landed onto what felt like to be a ground, he looked up at the grand fireball. When the fire faded away, he saw no one was there. 

Left, right, up, side by side, behind...no one was there! 'The ground!' He pressed his palm against the ground! "Explosive Magic: Minefield!" He unearthed Ranfa, who was under the ground trying to plan a sneak attack on him. 

'This girl must have protected herself with her shield and rebounded herself when the fire started! she used that chance to escape under the ground!' Katsuki didn't see her do it but he knew what she did to escape with his common sense! 

He then remembered something...

When they travelled, they met some horrible people who were trying to take advantage of Magic Users. They were trafficking children with Magic. While they were taking on the bad guys, there was someone who could dive into the ground like he was diving into the pool. Katsuki would have died if it wasn't for Kyouka being there for him at the time. 

"Katsuki! Under the ground!" She pressed her palms against the ground! "Sound Magic: Beat of the heart!" Her heart was beating erratically and she used her Magic to send the beats of her heart as powerful vibrations! The vibration was so powerful it unearthed the enemy for Katsuki and Prince Shouto to finish off with their powerful fire based Magic!  

"I didn't travel 2 years with new people to mope about why you and Eijirou left! I've got my memories back, I grew stronger! For the sake of crossing paths with you again!" Katsuki shouted at her, "I'm not fighting you because I want to defeat you!" 

"I want to be the type of Hero who will save those in need of help. You know what, Kacchan, when I look at Ranfa-san and Eijirou-kun, I can see it." Izuku was talking to Katsuki by the campfire. He couldn't sleep and he saw Katsuki watching the fire and so they talked. Katsuki was foul mouthed to Izuku but Izuku didn't mind that one bit. "When I look at them, they look like they were asking for help.

"Help? You? Help me? You can help me by dying in front of me! What happened to me, I want you to receive it! You will pay!" Ranfa wanted to hear none of it. She's blinded by revenge; what she saw and experienced before her death as a human...she will not forget about it! She will take exact her revenge on him! It's right in front of her! Only by killing Katsuki, she could move on and live with Eijirou! "Just die!" 

But Katsuki refused to die! He refused to let her kill him because he wanted to save her! He wanted to save Ranfa from herself! "I'm going to save you and that Weird hair bastard! You two are fucking idiots! You can't even save your own ass so you need me to save it!" 

"I don't need saving! You can save me by dying!" 

"How does that save you?! What do you get out of killing me?!" Katsuki's explosion caused smoke to form. 

Ranfa's view was blocked and she didn't see him coming when he ambushed her from the front! Katsui pinned her down to the ground, "Ranfa, I didn't kill you! Stop fighting me! Come back with me, to your sister and to Deku! Deku knows what happened to that day-" 

"I know the truth! You killed me! I trusted you, Katsuki, you were my friend and you killed me! If I don't kill you, it'd make me coming back as a demon meaningless! The reason I am still here is because of you! If I don't kill you...if I don't kill you...! It'd make the previous Dog Zodiac die without meaning!" 

Was it impossible for Katsuki to rid of the fire in her eyes? Was it an inevitable that she's consumed by the flames of hatred? No! He had to do this! He had to change fate! Not only for her sake, not just for Michiyo's sake! For Yuuki! 

Eijirou needed to hurry and catch up with Ranfa! He couldn't let the two of them fight one another! He loved Ranfa but he also cherished the friendship he had with Katsuki! He wanted both of them to stop fighting! 

He couldn't blame Ranfa for wanting to kill Katsuki, but he believed there's more than just revenge. He wanted to live with her and live on with her forever; they're both demons so they could overcome the flow of time and spend the rest of their days together. He really want that. He really wanted to spend eternity with her. 

He made it. He made it to the barren land where the fog blocked out everything. He tried to land down but there was a Magical Force stopping him from landing. He felt electricity course his body! 

"Ranfa! Katsuki!" What was this forcefield that's stopping him from entering? Did Ranfa create a dimension to stop outsiders from getting inside? Was she fighting with Katsuki? "Ranfa, stop! This isn't what you really want! Don't let vengeance blind you from what you are looking for! Ranfa!" 

His shouts landed on deaf ears. He returned into the form of a human and he landed on top of the Magical Force. "GAH!!!!" He was being shocked but he did not care. He wanted to enter the dimension she had made. He's on his knees and he helplessly punched the Magical Force with his bare fists! "Ranfa! Katsuki!" 

Katsuki and Ranfa were still at it. 

"Use your common sense, Ranfa! I'm not the one who caused everything! I'm not the one who made up this fucked up story!" 

"I don't care! Katsuki, you think I care about the non-magic users farming Magic? I don't care about any of that. It's just convenient to keep you on this stage the whole time. I just wanted that mystery to last so it kept you close!" She pounced at Katsuki and she clawed him, ripping his cape apart! "Even if God written this story and pit the non-magic users against the Magic users, I don't give a shit. Everyone should die for being so damn stupid! The non-magic users should die because they let their fear control them and the Magic Users should all die because they let people without Magic to farm them!" Ranfa never cared about any of those people. She cared only for herself and for Eijirou and Michiyo. The whole world could crumble and she'd be fine with it as long as she and Eijirou were together, and Michiyo's happiness with Shouto was guaranteed. To her, the world was voided of all colors. The only reason why she's here and alive was because of Eijirou and Michiyo. To her, who was wanted by no one, she was fine with only being wanted by one person. She knew for a fact she could do 100 terrible things and Eijirou will always come up with 101 reasons why he loved her and would still want her. 

"Ranfa..." Katsuki could see the burning fire in her eyes. Did he really have to die to stop the fire? This story...who made this story? "Yuuki, stop!" 

Ranfa chuckled, "Yuuki never existed, you fucking idiot! She is nothing but a mask to put up with you!" 

"Stupid wolf, is this what you truly want?! We travelled for so long that this is how you want it to end?!" He kept dodging her attacks, "Yuuki! If this is what you wanted, why did you not want to give me the orange lily at the time?!" 

She kicked him away from her! 

Did you know? An orange lily meant hatred and revenge

"If you truly want revenge, why did you not want to give me the orange lily at that time?!" Katsuki was hit by her auras. He could feel his insides bubbling but he used his own Magic to push her Magic out of himself so she couldn't cause him to explode like she did with the Horse Zodiac! 

'He's pushing my Magic out of him with his own..!' Each time she touched him with punches and kicks, she would send her aura into him. She wanted to accumulate it inside of him so she could cause it to explode from within. Looks like Katsuki had been training this whole time. 

'Wow, Master is so strong! Good job! Do you want me to pat your head? How about a kiss to the cheek as a reward~? Chuu~!' 

"If it was Yuuki, she'd say that..." Ranfa mumbled to herself. She surrounded her body with her aura and she ran towards Katsuki! 

'This idiot!' He threw more of the kunais with confetti pouches out! 

Ranfa hit away at the kunais! She didn't even care if Katsuki's setting her whole path ablaze! 'I will kill you! I will kill you, Katsuki! Even if I burn with you! I'm running out of Magic...this is my new killer move!' She thought as she ran through the blazing path! "Aura Magic...!"

"STOP!" 

Eijirou finally broke in! He broke through Ranfa's dimension by brute force! He fell from the sky and he landed between Katsuki and Ranfa! He held his arms out as if to shield Katsuki with his all! 

"Eijirou-!" 

"...Crush!" Ranfa charged through the firey path's end and she touched Eijirou in the chest thinking it was Katsuki. With her new technique, she sends all of her Magic into the body and it crushes the organs of her enemy. Because this Magic delivers a guaranteed final blow, this was used as a last resort because if she missed then she's open for the next attacks. She knew Katsuki was running out of Magic too and so she decided it was time to use it!

"Kah...!" 

Ranfa's eyes widened; why was it Eijirou?! Where did he come from?! 

"Eijirou!" Both Katsuki and Ranfa shouted his name. 

Eijirou fell forward, into Ranfa's arms. 

"Eijirou, why?! Why are you here?! W-what have I done?! What have I done?!" She dropped to her knees and she held Eijirou to her. 

Eijirou coughed up blood. He didn't think things would end up like this. He looked at Ranfa and he smiled at her as he tried to touch her cheek. He didn't even have the strength to do that. "That technique...it's powerful, Ranfa..." 

"Eijirou...!" Katsuki gasped when he saw Eijirou was starting to disintegrate just like the other demons would when they took far too many damage. 'He's beyond saving! If that attack had hit me, then I would have died!'

"No, no! NO! This can't be! Eijirou, no! If you disappear, what about me?! You've promised me eternity!" 

"Sorry, Ranfa...I'm so sorry..." 

"Don't disappear! Please don't leave me!" She cried because he's the only one she cared about alongside her twin. 

"Ranfa, don't cry. Do you remember what I told you?" 

Her white hair flowed in the night of the wind. She was sat on top of a huge rock, looking at the full moon. The ears on her head twitched and she looked over her shoulder, "Eijirou, are you annoyed because I am doing bad things?"

He jumped on top of the rock and he sat with his back to her. "Even if what you're doing is wrong, I'll still walk by your side and see through it all with you."

"You're too kind to someone like me."

"A promise is a promise!"

"I'm sorry, dragging you into this with me..."

"I'll always forgive you, don't worry about it!" He was a little shy, but he touched the top of her hand with a meek look on his face. He was a little glad he was back to back with her. "I'll save you from it by the end."

"...what if I can't be saved?"

Eijirou closed his eyes in understanding and he leaned his head back so it touched the back of her head. "I'll die trying. Or if there's such thing as reincarnation, I'll save you again and again."

"Haha, what if I can't remember you? Or what if I am no longer 'me'?"

"No matter who you become, I'll save you. I'll be your hero!" 

"I am your Hero, remember? I have to save you from walking further on this path." He weakly looked at Katsuki, "Katsuki..." 

"Eijirou!" Katsuki held his other hand. The moment their hands touched, Eijirou and Ranfa saw the memories of Katsuki when they felt Katsuki's Magic flowing through them through touch. He saw Katsuki was with Michiyo and Izuku the whole time and he couldn't possibly have the time to kill Ranfa. 

"Huh???" Katsuki didn't know what he did. Maybe it was because he was so desperate for his truth to be seen that he somehow made them able to see the whole event from their point of view.

"...I...I see...s-so that's how it is..." Eijirou smiled happily, "I knew my best buddy wouldn't do that to Ranfa...!" 

Ranfa's in shock because she's in a state of disbelief. If she had listened to Katsuki and hear his side of the story, she wouldn't have done all this! She should have listened! If she did, Eijirou wouldn't...! 

Eijirou felt tired. His eyes felt so heavy. Was this how the other demons felt when they're dying? He's sad. He's sad that he's going to leave this world and leave Ranfa all alone. "Ranfa," 

"Y-yes?" 

'Ah...I really am disappearing. I wish I could have had more time with you.' He thought to himself as he looked at her. 'Can you hear me, the Zodiac inside of me? She's not rescued yet. Will you let me be reborn again and again so I can protect her?' He smiled at her. There's so much he wanted to tell her so he will tell her. "If there is such thing as reincarnation...can I fall in love with you again?" Even when he's dying in her arms, he called out her name and smiled. "Even if I am not half dragon in my next life, I'll be sure to remember you and protect you...because I am your hero..." Just before he died, he called out her name with a final smile. "Ranfa..." He closed his eyes and he completely disappeared from her hold.

Ranfa tearfully looked up at the sky and she cried out in pain. It hurts more than being stabbed! It hurts more than anything! 

"Ahh....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Her journey for the sake of evenge was pointless and her world had completely broken. She thought her world was unbreakable...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
9.3K 651 92
Since the ending of Herogatari, endless universes containing endless number of possibilities came into existence for Michiyo, Ranfa, and Yuuki. Thoug...
198K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ Did you just grow a fucking cactus on my ass? ❞ ➪ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵐᵉ...
75.4K 3.3K 38
"There's no way I can ever forgive anyone who tries to hurt you." "You said you'd never forgive anyone who tries to hurt me. That's all I need..." W...