✓ | DON'T LET IT BREAK YOUR...

By louiswenttoamsterdam

the title pretty much sums it up, however stream walls by louis tomlinson!! :)) also this book is currently n... More

the "meet my ex-boyfriend" video!
professor tomlinson's bet!
i'm waiting bitch!
truth or drink!
what happens at coachella...doesn't stay at coachella
hush little baby!
niall has pink hair!
i'm so tired...of prom?!
a dinner to remember!
twitter boy !
foreign hottie!
harry tomlinson or louis styles?
goodbyes are bittersweet!
101 jokes to tell your nephew to become his cool uncle!
gigi the matchmaker!
liar liar vampire!
doris & ernest talk too much!
louis tomlinson's golden rule!
kill my mind!
goodbyes are bittersweet pt.2!
liar liar vampire pt.2!
the ot9 reality show!
the ot9 reality show! pt.2
he likes you!
tea-talk!
till death do us part...not even then!
factually incorrect!
blue and green heart shaped confetti!
unfuck you or whatever!
eighteen last cigarettes!
three step plan!
the police has harry?!
fuck you harry!
welcome to beacon hills!
the french chocolates that you love!

fashion week!

343 11 3
By louiswenttoamsterdam

"Come on Zee, I need to find a new jacket" Louis said as he stood in front of a store with his extremely stubborn best friend, who refused to budge from his spot.

"Remind me again, why do you need me in there?" Zayn asked as he crossed his arms, looking at the store and back at the blue eyed beauty.

"I value your opinion" Louis said as he grinned from ear to ear, causing Zayn to huff in response "You just need somebody to tell you that you look good in that jacket"

"Fine, you caught me" Louis said as he raised his hands in surrender "But please come with me?"

"Why didn't you call any of our friends...we have like four more of them, I'm pretty sure one of them would fall for your tricks and come" Zayn said still not giving into his best friends pleading "Oh right, none could, because they're going around the city while you are shopping"

"It's just an hour and we'll go back to them, I promise" Louis sighed, realising Zayn just wouldn't give in "Fine, I'll go by myself, you suck, you know that?"

"I am a professional at it" Zayn said as he smirked, causing Louis to roll his eyes before walking into the store.
...
"Mr. , do you need any help?" now worried saleswoman at Zara asked as Louis spent the last forty-five minutes in the dressing room, trying out countless jackets and a couple of t-shirts.

"No, no...everything is fine" Louis said as he looked at himself from different angles, fixing up the sleeves. He just wasn't sure about it.

"I'll be getting out soon"

"Okay Mr. , we are happy to help out" the woman said as she sighed, walking off to the other part of the store.

Louis also sighed as he got out of the dressing room, trying to see the jacket in another light, but also walk around in it.

He stood in front of a much larger mirror, turning around, pulling the sleeves and edges of the jacket, before walking down the dressing room hallway. He noticed a guy standing near, not looking around, but rather focused on his phone.

"Hey" Louis called out, the guy not responding, his head still fixed on the phone in front of him

"You with the black glasses and solid taste in music"

This now grabbed the guys attention, causing him to raise his head, giving Louis a questioning look. That's when Louis realised just how perfect this stranger was. He was taller then Louis, these gorgeous brown curls going a bit over his shoulders, mesmerising green eyes and that smile...it all had Louis weak to the knees, him forgetting why he called for his attention in the first place.

"Me?"

"Do you see any other guys that fit this description...or any other guys for that matter?" Louis stated, a bit sarcastically as he crossed his arms and he was right, in this part of the store there wasn't any other person, let alone a guy.

The boy shrugged before placing his phone in the pocket and turning to Louis who stood in front of him, a smug look making an appearance on his face "Hasn't your mom taught you not to talk to strangers...for all you know, I could be some obsessed stalker or a serial killer."

"That's true...but for all you know, I could too" Louis said as he pouted a bit, catching the green eyed rockstar off guard. He smiled warmly, dimples showing and in that moment, Louis was a goner.

"Touché"

"That and you listen to Bee Gees, you don't strike me as a guy that could kill a fly, let alone another human" Louis said as he pointed at his graphic tee, causing him to look down as well and once again, Louis was right. Across Harry's t-shirt stood a photo of the band, Bee Gees.

"If anything you strike me as a guy that lives by the slogan love not war" Louis said as he crossed his arms, causing the boy to raise his hands in the defence, protesting

"That is a good slogan, what is wrong with living by that slogan?"

"Fine stranger, how can I help you?" Harry gave up as he saw the smug, knowing look of the gorgeous guy he had just met, placing the phone in his pocket and turning to him.

"What do you think about this jacket, stranger?" Louis said as he looked down at the dress while the boy gave him a confused look

"You want my fashion advice?"

"Well, I would've asked Zayn, but he refused to come" Louis said as he sighed, thinking off his best friend and how he rejected coming to the store with him in the first. Maybe he should thank Zayn, because if it weren't for him not coming to the store with him, he would've never met this breathtaking man.

Harry huffed, chuckling lightly

"Your boyfriend couldn't handle shopping with you?"

...was that a taste of jealousy coming across Harry's lips.

"I mean he is a fine looking guy, but a bit too straight for my taste"

"Okay stranger, if you insist" Harry said before he observed the boy and the jacket he saw wearing. It was a denim jacket, by the length of his sleeves, it was too big on him and the colour was this odd shade of blue. All in all, it was horrible, but Harry, even though he had just met Louis, couldn't hurt his feelings.

"It is nice...but it isn't the one"

Harry said as he looked at him for a second, before he had a light-bulb moment

"Wait here!"

Harry said before running off to the other end of the store, causing Louis to poke his head out of the dressing room hallway, trying to see what he was up to. Louis couldn't help, but laugh at that. This stranger was truly adorable. Harry came a minute later, carrying a completely different jacket than the previous one.

"Try this on" Harry said as he handed the jacket in his hands while Louis looked at it, observing it for a second

"Okay?"

"You ask for my opinion...and here it is...just trust me" Harry kept insisting, trying to get Louis to try the jacket on, him shrugging

"Whatever you say stranger"
...
Louis came out a few minutes later to see the stranger standing in the same spot, once again on his phone, now raising his head when he heard the footsteps, seeing Louis in the jacket he chose for him.

"What do you think?" Louis asked as he looked down at the jacket, turning around in it.

"You look pretty...pretty good" Harry who was caught off guard by the man in front of him, stuttering a bit and mentally cursing in his head. Louis couldn't help, but chuckle, raising his hands in the air

"Okay Mike Wheeler...slow down"

"I'll ask again, is the jacket good?" Louis asked once again, trying to see if he was really sure about what he had just said.

"It's great, you look great in it" Harry said, smiling reassuringly.

"I have to admit...you don't have such a lousy taste in clothing" Louis said as he looked at himself in the mirror once again, before turning back to Harry, continuing on

"Most of the guys refuse to even try and help, they're like 'I don't know this stuff', but not you"

"Well, I'm not like most of the guys" Harry said as he smiled at Louis.

"Okay, okay, y/n, we get it, no need to flatter yourself so much"

"But it is a nice jacket" Louis said giving in, causing the cute stranger to grin from ear to ear, celebrating about the job well done.

"I guess all those hours of shopping with my sister have finally payed off"

"I should be thanking her for making you such a professional"

"So are you getting the jacket?" Louis asked, pointing at the jacket while Louis looked down at it and back at him, smiling shyly.

"I guess I am"

"Thank you...I just realised I haven't heard your name yet" Louis said as he was about to shake his hand, causing him to laugh a little.

"Harry" the stranger now know as Harry said as he gave his hand out for a shake.

"Louis"

"I guess I'll see you around" Harry said as he let go of his hand, Louis ready to leave and pick up his things from the dressing room, before the checkout.

"More likely if I get a username out of you" Louis said as he smirked a bit, causing Harry to chuckle, surprised at how bold the stranger not so stranger that he had just met.

"Such a bold move"

"I do try" Louis said as he smiled, handing him his phone which he gladly took, following himself on instagram.

"I'll see you around, Harold" Louis teased, as he took back his phone, smiling at Harry.

"I guess you will" Harry said, as he turned around, leaving the store

"Goodbye not so stranger"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.3K 47
Louis and Harry have everything. They are happily married. They love their children more than anything. They couldn't be more successful in their job...
972K 34.6K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
577K 25.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
54.2K 1.3K 44
Louis moves back to his hometown for so many reasons but mainly to repair his relationship with his girlfriend. But something or rather someone gets...