NEVER ENDING STORY

By daisugaaa

πŸ’ŒCOLD HEARTED JERKπŸ’Œ "So..we meet again.." It's Three years into the future. They meet again at a unexpected... More

πŸ“©
01πŸ“₯
02πŸ“₯
03πŸ“₯
05πŸ“₯
06πŸ“₯
07πŸ“₯
08πŸ“₯
09πŸ“₯
10πŸ“₯
11πŸ“₯
12πŸ“₯
13πŸ“₯
14πŸ“₯
15πŸ“₯
16 πŸ“₯
17πŸ“₯
18πŸ“₯

04πŸ“₯

6.5K 304 798
By daisugaaa

       " I couldn't make the same mistake twice"

                   "What mistake..?"

                "Letting you go..."

"Y-you can't do this to me-.."

"Do.. what-"

"Play with my heart again!"

Jisung slightly exclaimed as he shook his hand out of Minho's grip. Though he did hold the same hand that the other had kiss against his chest. His gaze had dropped to the floor to avoid eye contact, he was scare.. but can you really blame him?it's not like Jisung could easily push aside of what had happened three years ago...he just couldn't easily trust Minho just like that. What if all of this was just a set up? A set up for him to fall deep just to get hurt again? He's not forgetting the conversation Minho just had over the phone either, who is this she? Why she always ruining his moment with the older?

'Wait wha-'

"..I can promise you.. it's anything but that.. I could never..."

Minho spoke with so much sincere in his tone, his eyes carrying the same message as he stared at the younger who was avoiding his gaze. The older couldn't really blame him, if he was in his shoes he would react the same. But at the same time he felt kinda hurt by the reaction, if only he could gain his trust once again. It's not easy to forget what happened between them three years ago and believe me, it was terrible for both parties.

"You sound so sincere, that makes me want to believe you...."

".....Hyung will do better from now on..."

The blonde head let out a scoff as those  words rang through his head. It's as if it was just yesterday when the older hugged him and told him those exact words during his vulnerable state. Its just as  if Minho was doing the same thing right now, implying he will do better, just how he said he would  back then. But that never happened. At the end that broke them up and nothing got better. This seem so absurd to Jisung.. making him slowly grow irritated even though Minho probably meant good but it's not like the younger could easily give in...

"..But I'm just not buying it..."

"Jisung...please-.."

"No...no..j-just-!..drop it already.."

Jisung slightly raised his voice as each word he spoke his tone change to sounding as if he was tired.
Well he was tired, tired of always running back into Minho arm's and moving on just like as if nothing had happened. But this time he won't give in so easily, he just doesn't have the energy to do it anymore... he so sick of hurting and that's what he so afraid of..

Getting hurt again.

He wanted to avoid it as much as he can, but it been getting so hard ever since he came across Minho after all these years. He's literally standing in front of him, looking at him with those eyes filled with concern and he hates it. Jisung just wanted the other to stop with the worrying and loving gaze because he would catch feelings again and there would be no return from that. Jisung slowly let released the slight grip he had on shirt and let his hand rest by his side. Jisung try his best to  meet his gaze but he just couldn't. Minho was still giving him that gaze filled with concern and sincerity, he couldn't bring himself to face him. The younger knew to well that he was weak and he would give In without hesitations.

"Can we just forget that we saw each other.."

Jisung quietly said, his words trailing off as he slowly took a step off. Preparing himself to run off, he just wanted to leave. He shouldn't have listen to Changbin in the first place, he shouldn't have let his words get the best of him...

"I know something that You don't know . I think it's time you finally know the truth "

"Any-I don't want too."

Minho sternly said but all Jisung did was shake his head.

"I told you-! That I don't want you playing with me-"

"And I promised you that I wouldn't !"

"Still-! I don't think we should be seeing each other.."

"Why not?! I want to see you!"

"Please.. don't do this to me.."

" Do what..?!"

"You-!"

Again. The ringing of the phone interrupted their argument, of course it was coming from Minho. Jisung felt his heart drop and his throat go dry as he watch the older fish out his phone. But Minho decline the call instead of answering and simply put it pack in his pocket to resume. Once again the phone rang, starting to making  Jisung become frustrated. The younger clenched his teeth as he curl his hands Into fists, slightly shaking by how upset he was becoming. He just knew who was calling.

"Just answer her you prick!"

Jisung exclaimed loudly, sounding very irritated but allMinho did was look up from his phone and blinked as he was confuse in what Jisung had said.

"..her..?"

"Yes! Her! I know she's the one who's calling you! Just answer the call... and go home to her..... you jerk..."

Though even after all the yelling and explanation Minho got from Jisung just now, the older was still confuse. Which started to make Jisung become confuse of the situation, the phone rang once again and Minho finally decided to answer. The blonde head watch as the older press a button on the phone and soon a familiar voice filled the tense atmosphere between them.

"Minho why are you ignoring my calls?! When are you coming home?! Are you near???please Minho say something!!!"

"C-Chan hyung....?!"

Jisung stutter out as his eyes slowly went wide once realization hit. He brought his hands up to hair, slightly clutching it as he felt his face go hot. This whole time the one who had been calling Minho was not her but Bang Chan himself. No wonder why Minho look so confused when he brought up...

"If that's Chan hyung...t-then... who's her..?!?"

"Oh-! That voice-!!!! Han Jisung?! NO WAY-! Changbin!!! Jisung is with Min-!BEEP

"Don't tell me... were you jealous...?"

Minho commented , making a sly smile as he watch Jisung panicking and becoming flustered of what had just happen.

"J-Jealous?! Don't get the wrong idea-! Hey get that sly smile of your face!!"

Jisung nervously exclaimed as he covers his red ears, hiding the fact he was very embarrassed that assumption could had possibly been wrong. Though his redden face was already exposing him, the sight made Minho let out a small laugh.

"It's not funny!dont laugh!"

"You could have simply asked"

"Ask what...?"

"If I was seeing someone."

"...well.. are you-"

"No. I only have eyes for you"

Minho said boldly and with hesitation, Jisung wasn't going to lie but hearing those words slip out of The older's mouth made his heart flutter. He instantly dropped his gaze to the ground as he didn't want Minho to see the excitement in his eyes. This is exactly what he didn't want but he's already failing his plan, he could tell that the walls around him were crumbling but  he couldn't give up... there was one thing that was still bothering him...

"...who is she..."

"Would you like to meet her..?"

Jisung slowly looked up to face the older, he was slightly taken back from the question. It just confirm that there is  someone after all and Minho seem close to that person. The blonde head could only think of is why would he ask that..? Because of her all he feels is a painful tug In his heart, the idea of Minho being with her and being excited to go to her  hurts his heart a bit too much..

"Why..?"

"Because you seem to be very curious of her..and I think you'll get along just fine."

Jisung let out a scoff as he rolled his eyes. There was no way he was going to go out his way to meet this person.. there's no way...

He would rather eat expire pickles and even drink the juice  then go meet her..

He rather  experience his first rejection from Minho then going to meet her..

"If that was the case.. why am I here..?"

It was the next day, exactly at 3pm. The sun was out and shining bright but it was still quite chilly outside as it was Mid December. Compare to last night, the streets were filled with cars passing by and sidewalk was busy with people walking by. Once again, Jisung stood in front of the similar hospital building, questioning himself why he had brought himself after clearly declining Minho's offer last night. He wasn't sure how he even got here in the first place, it's like his legs and feet had their own mind. Jisung looked around trying to spot the older who was nowhere to be sight. Minho said at 3:00pm exact and it was already 3:05pm. He was running late.

"Well- since it's past 3. I think it's time to go-!"

Jisung cheerfully exclaimed as he made a turn and was ready to head off home! But to his surprise he was met with something hard, bumping into it and slightly stumbling back. Jisung rubbed his nose once he catch his balance.

"Hey-!"

"I see that you haven't change..."

Minho said with a small smile as he looked down at Jisung was covering his nose. In all honestly Jisung wasn't paying attention to a single word he had said but instead he was focusing on his face. Now that there was light, Jisung could clearly see Minho's features. He could see that Minho's hair had grown, almost having a mullet and having bangs that almost reach his eyes but  were pin to the side so they wouldn't affect his eyesight. He could perfectly see Minho's bright brown eyes that show excitement, he was clearly happy that the younger had show up after all. His long eyelashes.. his perfect nose.. his beauty mark..his..

"Hannie..?"

"Lips- what—?"

Jisung nervously choked out as he removed his hands from his nose and placed them behind him. Minho gave him a confuse look as he raised an eyebrow.

"It's not the time to flirt.."

"I-I'm not flirting!"

"If you say so...just follow me"

Minho said before sending a wink towards Jisung before turning around to start walking back inside the hospital. For a second Jisung was baffle by the sudden wink but quickly snapped out of it once he heard Minho calling him to catch up. Which Jisung did, rushing to catch up to the other as he didn't wanted to be left behind or get lost. It had been a couple minutes since they started walking, they were currently walking through a huge corridor that had huge glass windows that showed what was outside and inside of the hospital. Jisung watched as new patients were coming in to wait in the waiting room or were leaving the hospital .He spotted doctors and nurses roaming the floor, even one's going to take the elevator or take the stairs. Soon they met the end of the corridor, joining the pediatrics wing of the hospital. Which Jisung assume this is probably the section where Minho was an intern at.

He remembers correctly, this is probably where (park) Woojin and Changbin took him intentionally so he could purposely cross paths with Minho. Jisung suddenly started to become nervous as he felt they were getting near, Minho had made a right turn. The more they walk the quieter the ruckus of the hospital became, instead sounds of laughter and sound of toys clashing together. Soon a bright room came into view and right from the bat The younger could tell it was some sort of daycare, there was big windows that reveal small kids playing around and nurses being there too look after them. Minho finally reached the door and opened it to walked in, at that point Jisung had slowed down and stopped eventually.

The younger stood by the door as he watch as the older male his way to one of the nurses. The nurse face light up with relief of seeing Minho, smiling brightly. At that point everything had zoned out, he couldn't hear anything but faint laughter and yelling that was coming from the kids. His eyes were focus on the pair that was in front of them, who were engaged in their conversation. Jisung could see how smiley Minho had become. At some point Minho had turn around to point at Jisung, the nurse had looked over to him and looked back at the older once again. Nodding as she smile.

' that's her..right..'

The nurse had disappeared, Minho and had looked back at the younger head. Sending him a soft smile before signaling to come over, Jisung was hesitant at first but he already made it this far to back out..besides Minho looked so happy... Jisung gulped as he slowly made his way over.

"Do you really think this is a good idea.. what if she doesn't like me..?"

"I'm sure she'll adore you, just how I do"

' please stop playing with my heart..'

"Dr.Lee! We're back!"

It was the same nurse that was previously talking to Minho before she suddenly disappeared, but she didn't come alone. Right next to her was small human, she  had a small pigtail while the other one was undone, she had on yellow dress with a white cardigan and only had socks on. The moment her eyes landed on Minho, her eyes lit up and suddenly let go of the nurse's hand she was holding and instead tried his best to run up to the brunette. Already making grabby hand at him, Minho at this point had kneel down and open his arms.

"P-pa.. Pa apa!!

At that exact moment everything just click, Jisung had finally realized who she was. The blonde head watch as Minho caught the toddler in his arms and picked her up. He seem so happy to be with her..
Minho then turn around to face the younger, with the child in his arms, giving him a small smile.

"Here she is, Hannie meet my daughter.. Hana"

📝

[ Minho is single father 😧
Surprise surprise! Her was his daughter this whole time 😩I fooled  most of you guys 🐒y'all can't compete with my tricks .
But is he the biological father 😳real question asked
Y'all gonna have to keep on reading to find out 🙄
Is jisung gonna join the family or dip? Keep on waiting for the updates

Is seungjin gonna happen? Keep on reading

But I hope you guys like this update 🥺

I didn't proof read so I'm very sorry 🥲

It's is 3am as we speak so ima head to bed! Good night! And thank you for reading this update!

Author C-💕 out!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 25.1K 44
starting with text au whereby changbin gave minho an unknown phone number for him to text. but little did he know, it was his high school crush, jisu...
1.7K 55 19
High school student Lee Minho, best friends with Han Jisung ever since they were kids has caught feelings for him, but .. would Jisung return those f...
3K 178 29
(Han Jisung x Lee Minho/Lee Know) Book 1 of the SKZ Chronicles. Minho has liked Jisung for a long time and Jisung confesses he feels the same way. Wh...
70.2K 3.1K 19
sequel to Β»the problem of a hot step brotherΒ« It's already been a few years since Jisung and Minho saw each other. What will happen when they see eac...