Falling for you || Quackity

Por luvingwonie

-"You're driving me crazy, I might just be falling for you." a/n - Not my best work but everyone seems to enj... Más

Important stuff you should know
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32. ,.
33.
Hey you
34.
35.
36. Last chapter
38. Bonus p2
thank you
NEW FF

12.

22K 655 1.2K
Por luvingwonie

Alex's POV

I woke up from the sound of the door closing. I looked to see Tubbo and Niki gone. The sun was up. I groaned loudly stretching.

"Shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep!" Y/n said yelling.

"Well our little date is in 4 hours." I said.

"It's not a date and I'm trying to sleep goodnight."

I got up and climbed up to the top bunk. I sat at the edge of her bed looking at her.

Her eyes opened slowly.

"Ew fucking creep!" She said throwing her pillow at me.

The pillow fell off the top bunk.

"Can you go get that?" She asked looking at me.

"No." I said.

"Come on Alex! Please!"

"Only if u let me sleep next to you." I said smiling.

I liked y/n. Like girlfriend wise.... I think. I don't know. I'm not sure about my feelings for her. I'm still trying to find them. But I did feel something when our hands touched. I think she felt it too.

"Fine! But if you wrap one arm around me or a leg I'll kill you!"

I nodded and went down the ladder to grab the pillow. I threw it up to her as she put her head on the pillow and made room for me on such a small space.

She was sleeping sideways so there was more room. I laid next to her as her back faced me. I wanted to cuddle her so badly.

I just put my arm on her side but I didn't full on cuddle her. She didn't seem to care actually.

I moved closer to her. She moved a little closer to me.

We were now cuddling.

"Just because we're cuddling doesn't mean I like you or we're dating." She said.

Ouch.

"Yeah I know." I said.

We fell asleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.4K 622 20
Summer fling? Or do they meet back up. Join the two lovers in there journey of finding themselves. In the journey of becoming a person who wants to...
199K 4.6K 24
━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 ♡ᵎ🎠꒱ 𝗀𝗇𝖿 𝑥 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝗈𝖼 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾! 𝟣𝟤.𝟤𝟧...
24K 669 22
Where Dream needs notes for science, but texts the wrong number without noticing; and george tries to tell him. Eventually, they become friends. -- A...
568K 20.4K 24
˚* ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄 | ❝ you are stuck with me, so i guess i'll be sticking with you. ❞ - 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 , 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑏𝑜...