Honey: Theo Nott short story

By PleasingMalfoy

This will be an 12 part short story + epilogue of Theo Nott. There will be smut! I don't see many Theo fanfic... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Epilogue
New Story!!

Part 7

12.2K 223 341
By PleasingMalfoy

Waking up in the morning Elizabeth found herself alone in the bed. Nothing but the white silk sheet wrapped around her body. The sun was shinning in from the terrace while the curtains blew inside from the wind. Deciding to go shower before anything else, Elizabeth dragged the sheet with her as she walked to the bathroom. 

She didn't give herself a chance to look in the mirror until she finished brushing her teeth. Purple love bites littered her neck and bruises covered her hip bones. She ran her fingers over the marks and felt herself blush. Elizabeth wasn't ashamed of the marks on her body, in fact she was quite happy about them. She liked the feeling of belonging it gave her. Not that she belonged to Theo. She told herself he didn't feel that way about her but she pushed the thought away, deciding not to dread on it today.

The warmth of the water eased her sore muscles. She lathered her hair with her own shampoo that she had brought with her. Time was lost by her as she couldn't recall how long she had actually been in there. Elizabeth wrapped the silky white robe around her as she made her way out of the bathroom. She was wondering where Theo could possibly be until she heard yelling coming from the terrace. 

Making her way outside, the view made her gasp all over again. She never took time to appreciate it the first night. "I said fucking handle it. What's the bloody point of paying you if I have to do everything myself?!" Theo shouted, hanging up his phone aggressively. She could tell how angry he was by the way his jaw rippled under his skin. 

When Theo laid his eyes on Elizabeth, his gaze was possessive and adoring. His body visibly relaxed when he noticed her, almost as if she was the calm to his storm. "Everything alright?" She asked him as he made his way to her. He lifted up a mimosa from the breakfast platter and handed it over to her. "Nothing to worry about darling. I've got it under control." He said. 

"Of course you do." She responded playfully and rolled her eyes. "What are the plans for today? Dinner with the Prime Minister? Maybe throwing money at peasants?" She joked. Theo let out a laugh and it made her heart flutter. He rarely laughed but she made a mental note of how it sounded. She never wanted to forget it.

"Cheeky. No actually I decided you rather not sit around another boring dinner. Also if I keep attacking my employees then I may not have any left." He leaned back on the railing, watched her as she popped a grape into her mouth. She sipped the mimosa she was handed and cocked her head to the side, wondering what on earth he was staring at. "I think you'll like what we're doing today. Your bating suit is hanging up in the closet." He said, smirking at her. 

"What was the point of me bringing my clothes if you just keep going off and buying me new stuff?" She said, crossing her leg over the other, exposing her bare thigh. His eyes went down to scan her body as if he was undressing her in his mind. "Theo my eyes are up here." 

"Oh I know where your eyes are love. Eat up and go change, we have a long car ride ahead of us." He said, clapping his hands together. Theo made no move to reach out to her or touch her this morning. He kept his distance, which left Elizabeth's mind to wonder if something went wrong last night. She knew he found her attractive but maybe he didn't want to cross that line again. 

---------------------------------

The bathing suit was small. Theo purposely bought her a thong bottom and a top that left little to the imagination but she secretly liked it. She liked the way she could make Theo react to her. Also it's not like she was worried about anyone else because she knew he wouldn't let anything happen to her. She threw on her white sundress over her swimming attire and made her way out of the bathroom. Theo had changed to black swim trunks that came about two inches above his knees. The man had an amazing pair of legs but she forced her eyes elsewhere. 

She wanted to touch him. She wanted to reach out and kiss his lips or hold his hand but she was scared to. "Right well Simon is outside waiting for us." He walked past her and purposely shifted so he wouldn't brush her shoulder. This was going to be a long day.

The car ride was silent and almost uncomfortable. Theo was right, it was a long ride but it didn't help that he was avoiding her. He was so hot and cold sometimes that it made her head hurt. They sat on opposite ends of the car and the feeling that stirred inside Elizabeth made her want to cry. They shared such an intimate night and she started to realize that maybe she was the only one still thinking about it. 

She hadn't touched the champagne that she was handed inside the car. She sat there fiddling with the flute glass, staring at her lap. She forced herself to think about anything else. It made her feel way less confident and that's what bothered her most. It made her question herself and that's something that Elizabeth struggled with a lot. With Theo she never questioned herself but right now she was. 

Theo stared at the girl while she kept her head down, wondering what was going on in her mind. He saw the sadness on her face and couldn't understand why. He thought the morning was fine and he didn't see anything wrong with how he was acting. Maybe he was a little distance but nothing insanely abnormal. He just didn't want to develop the wrong idea so he backed off a bit. 

Theo wanted Elizabeth more than anything but he knew he couldn't have her. Not really anyways. After this was over they would go their separate ways and he would cease to exist to her. At least that's how he imagined it. He couldn't asked the girl to relocate to Paris and drop everything for him. Theo didn't think he was worth that much. He just wanted to show her what life is really like....what it could be like. 

After they arrived Elizabeth's eyes widened. The yacht was huge and there looked to be a couple of people on it. Surely they weren't going on there. "You don't own that do you?" Elizabeth said, turning to him in disbelief. "Fuck no! I usually don't like being on the water but a couple of old friends are in town and they wanted to see you." He said as they both exited the car. 

"See me? Who could possibly know I was in Paris?" She said as they made their way to the huge boat. The music was loud but not too loud. Couples were drinking and dancing on the edge. Theo pushed past everyone to get through and made sure no one knocked into Elizabeth. Maybe if he grabbed her hand it would've been easier but he didn't. 

"Bloody hell! Elizabeth Clearwater as I live and breathe!" A deep voice came from behind her. Dark flawless skin and a perfect bone structure. He was still as beautiful as ever. "Blaise!" She shouted, running up and jumping on him. It only took one arm of his to lift her, squeezing her tight. When her feet were planted on the ground, he pecked her cheek and another voice rang behind her. 

"Clearwater! Glad to see you alive and breathing." She turned to meet icy silver eyes and a well known smirk. "Draco!" She said excitedly. Elizabeth ran to him with just as much energy and he lifted her from the ground, twirling her around before placing her back down. Elizabeth was so happy to see some of her old classmates. They weren't the closest but she rarely saw anyone anymore.

"Alright you blokes! You're smothering her." Theo said, possessively. 

That made something stir inside Elizabeth. How could he act so possessive and still not want anything to do with her at the same time? If he wanted to play that game, Elizabeth could too. However she knew she could play it better than him. "Actually I'm okay." She said, as Draco's arm was still around her. 

Draco and Blaise knew their affectionate touches would piss off Theo and it had been awhile since they tormented him. They knew what game Elizabeth was playing and they were happy to play along. Blaise gave Elizabeth a knowing smirk before turning his attention back to Theo. "So Theodore how have you been mate?" Blaise knew how much Theo hated to be called by his full name but he wouldn't react..not yet anyways. 

"Bloody fantastic. The company is doing well so that's all I can ask for right now. How's Hogwarts?" He asked. Hogwarts had been rebuilt after the war and was currently taking students. Blaise had been a professor there, going on his second year. 

"Are we really sitting around talking about work? I thought we came to have a good time?" Elizabeth pouted purposely. She batted her eyelashes up at Draco and he gave her a smirk. "Anything to make him bothered." Draco whispered in her ear causing her to laugh. Theo's eyes darkened but said nothing. 

"You heard the lady. Let's party." Draco said, walking Elizabeth to the top deck. Theo and Blaise followed. The annoyance on Theo's face was clear but still he said nothing. "Alright beer pong! Always thought the muggles were onto something with this." Blaise said as they approached the table with red solo cups. 

A raven haired girl rushed over to Blaise, whispering something in his ear. He nodded and told her that he would be there in just a moment. "I have to deal with something in the control room. Theo take Olivia here and have her be your partner while i'm gone." Blaise said before turning and walking away. 

The girl was beautiful and her eyes were kind. She seemed a little shy but hopefully not for long. Theo tried to protest but Draco spoke before he got the chance. "Elizabeth's on my team!" He knew he was pissing off Theo and he was basking in the glory of it all. 

They took turns tossing the little white ball back and forth, casually making small talk with their teammate. "You really have a way of getting under his skin don't you Clearwater?" Draco said, only being heard by her. 

"Good." Elizabeth had already had two drinks, provided by Draco, which made her boldness skyrocket. "He acts like he doesn't want me." She said, hanging her head in shame. 

"I can promise you that he wants you. Do you see how mad he is just by me being so close to you?" Draco said, bringing his head closer to her ear. For a moment she glanced his and Theo's eyes were burning holes in them both. He looked livid but kept it at bay. 

"Regardless what he actually wants, he is acting like he doesn't care. Therefore I shall act the same way to see how he likes it." Elizabeth said, holding up two shot glasses and offering one to Draco. "Cheers." She said, smirking at Draco. 

Malfoy really liked Elizabeth's company. They both loved pissing off Theo and he found himself actually having a good time with her. They both looked over to see Theo playing the same game they were. He kept whispering in Olivia's ear, making her laugh. Elizabeth felt her blood boil in a jealous rage but she composed herself. Play the game better, she told herself. 

She downed another shot with Draco and that made Theo irritated. Ha! "Looks like he's caught on Elizabeth. Gotta think fast or he wins." Draco said, taking a sip of his cup. Elizabeth smirked up at him and rolled her eyes, as if to say she had this. 

"Is it hot to anyone else?" She said, waving her hand in front of her face. Theo had already caught on to what she was doing. "No it's not." He said through gritted teeth. She could tell by how his eyes darkened.

 "Draco could you help me?" She said, smirking at Theo. She held her hands up and Draco pulled her cover up over her body. Her eyes never left Theo's and she knew he had snapped. He watched Draco's hands as they pulled at her dress. 

She was left in the small bathing suit that he had picked out. He could only blame himself at that point. "Badass Clearwater." Draco whispered. 

----------------------------

Hours had past and she couldn't find Theo anywhere. After she removed her dress, he excused himself to get a drink but never returned. She sat and drank with Blaise and Draco. While the games were fun and all, she missed Theo. Maybe she took it too far. Everyone on the yacht was drunk but not blackout drunk. 

She excused herself to find Theo once two girls came to flirt with the boys. The yacht was huge and had too many rooms. The sway of the boat made her stumble a bit but she caught herself on the wall. It felt like a lifetime as she traveled down the hall, peering into the multiple bedrooms in hopes to find Theo. Nothing. She found nothing. 

Without warning a hand yanked her in a dark room on her right. The hall was below deck and she knew no one else should be down there. The smell of expensive cologne and tobacco filled her nose. Theo. "Had enough fun?" He practically growled. She couldn't stop her stomach from cutting flips. The effect he had on her was insane. 

"You wouldn't know. You've been hiding." She bit back. Her back was pressed to the front of his chest while his hand was around her throat, the other on her hip. "Maybe because I was tired of seeing Malfoy's bloody hands on you." His tone was dark and unforgiving but that excited her to no end.

"Well it's not like you've touched me all day." The words fell from her lips before she could stop them. It made Theo freeze for a short moment. Before she could understand what was happening, she was being thrown on the bed that was in the dark room. 

She found the room odd because the only lighting was purple LED lights but she didn't stop to question it. Theo stood beside the bed, looking her over. As if he was pondering what to do with her. The air was cold on her skin since she was still wearing just a swim suit. 

Theo's moves were slow and predatory. Like a lion stalking his prey. His eyes were dark, almost black and his curls were devilish. He moved his knee to spread her legs apart as he stayed standing, watching her squirm. "Elizabeth I can't touch you. If I start then I won't stop." He said, his voice rumbled in his chest and she felt warmth pool in her stomach.

"Then don't stop." She said. Theo looked tempted but he shook his head and began to step away. Elizabeth didn't want him to leave and she was willing to do anything to make him stay. She got up from the bed slowly and watched his back flex under his shirt. Theo couldn't look at her. He needed to get himself under control.

"Theo please." She begged. He turned to face her and she could see his restraint slipping away from him. She wanted him in the worst way and she was determined to get it. The alcohol caused her to be bold but she liked it. She was still in control and wasn't going to do anything she didn't want to do. 

They were face to face, their noses touching. His jaw was clenched but he made no move to touch her. Elizabeth leaned in to peck the corner of his lips and he gasped at the contact. She was determined to make him break. Break for her. She leaned in again to place a soft kiss to his clenched jaw, then to his neck. She heard a groan in the back of his throat which gave her the praise she needed to keep going. 

Her hands ran down to his chest and began to tug on his simple white t-shirt. His hands reached out to grab her wrist but she moved before he could grab her. "Just let me do this. You don't have to touch me if you don't want to. Just let me touch you. Please." He threw his head back but nodded, lifting his hands in the air. She began to pull his shirt up. Her nails skimmed his sides and he let a hiss. Theo wanted her to do it harder. He liked the pain. 

Once his shirt was off, she pushed him back until he fell back on the bed. Elizabeth stood back and he propped himself up on his elbows. Theo felt like couldn't breathe as he watched her. She was sure to be the death of him. Her hands went behind her back to undo the tie that held her top together. The small article of clothing fell to the floor and she saw his mouth part in surprise. 

However she was far from done. She turned around to slowly peel off her bottoms, bending over completely as she pulled them down. "Fuck!" She heard him say before she turned back around. She wasted no time before walking over to him. She lowered herself to her knees and began to fumble with the string on his shorts. "Elizabeth." He warned but she didn't listen.

"Shut up." She said, tugging his shorts down. For someone who protested so much, had no problem helping her take his pants off. His erection sprang free and her mouth watered. Theo wanted to touch her but he didn't know if he should. 

While he debated with himself she took him into her mouth causing him to let out a loud groan. Her mouth was warm around him and that drove him crazy. Her tongue flicked over his head before taking him back into her mouth. She sucked his length, bobbing her head up and down while his eyes rolled back. She wanted more but he had to help with that. 

Elizabeth grabbed his hand and shoved it to her hair. "Tell me what you want Elizabeth. I swear name it and it's fucking yours...fuck!" His hand tangled itself in her hair and slowly guided her head up and down. His tip was hitting the back of her throat and he loved the sound of her gagging on his cock. "Elizabeth tell me to stop." He groaned but she didn't want him to stop. 

She said nothing but he wasn't having it. He pulled her off of his cock by her hair. His other hand came to grip her chin, forcing her to face him. His grip was tight but the pleasure outweighed the pain by millions. "Tell me Elizabeth. Tell me what you want." He growled. 

"Fuck me." She whispered. His dark chuckle made the wetness between her legs worse. He pulled her up by her chin but not hard enough to hurt her. He never wanted to hurt her. Theo began to push her on the bed but she stopped him. Elizabeth was quick with pushing him on the bed in her place. 

Before he could process what was happening Elizabeth straddled his lower half. She slid her slick folds over his hard length, moaning out in pleasure. "Fuck Elizabeth...so beautiful." He said, reaching up to pinch and roll one of her nipples between his fingers. 

She lifted herself and lowered herself on his cock, letting out a load moan as she slid all the way down. "Theo!" She groaned, as she began to guide herself up and down. His hands twitched, wanted to guide her hips but once again he stopped touching her. "Theo....you said....whatever I want....I could.....have." She said breathlessly. 

Theo's hands went out to her hips, stopping their movement. She whined and opened her eyes to look at him. "Elizabeth I can't not be in control. It's taking everything in me to not flip you over and fuck you into the mattress." He said with a strained voice. Her walls clenched around him and his eyes rolled back involuntarily.  

Elizabeth was tired of the excuses. If that's what he wanted then she wanted it too. "Then flip me over and fuck me into the bloody mattress." His eyes darkened and his jaw clenched. He wasn't giving her what she wanted so she said the only thing that could've worked in that moment. "Or I can go get Draco-" 

She didn't even have time to finish that sentence before he flipped her over on her stomach lifting her hips so she was lifted on her knees. Her face was pressed to the side as he was so close to her face. He was angry, she knew that. His silver necklace dropped and she felt it lightly skim her bare shoulder. "If you finish that sentence I will take you out of this room and fuck you right in front of everyone. You are mine and I would hate to have to prove it that way." He spat. His anger turned her on even more but she knew there were limits. She wouldn't push it past that. 

His hand came down and harshly connected with her ass. She yelled out in pleasure and that turned Theo on. He wanted her to scream for him. He connected his hand again and again and again. Until he was satisfied with her ass red with his hand print. 

He didn't warn her before he slammed into her. "Fuck....so tight...so warm....so perfect." He wasn't speaking in complete sentences as he pounded into her. One of his hands went down to tangle itself in her hair, pulling her up to his chest while he was still inside her. "Is this was you wanted princess? To be fucked senseless?" He said causing the pressure in her stomach to build.

"Yes....only by you...I wanted you.." She panted. Those words echoed in Theo's mind and it made him feel like a king. Her king. He continued to pound into her, feeling her walls getting tighter around him, squeezing him perfectly. She had ruined him for any other woman. He only wanted her. 

Theo felt himself losing control and he didn't care. Each thrust pushed him further and further to the edge. He wasn't going to cum unless she did. He wanted to feel it all around him. "Such a good girl.....only mine.....my good girl." 

His words made her yell out, begging to cum. It's like he needed it. He needed to please her and hear how it felt for her. Blame the god complex. "Cum for me princess....tell me who makes you feel this good...show me this is what you wanted...cum around my cock." He whispered in her ear as his pace grew harder, surely bruising her. However Elizabeth wanted to be marked by him.

When this was over the marks would be all she had left. "Theo...I'm- oh god.." With that it felt like her world was shattering. "Elizabeth oh shit." He was cumming with her and it made it so much more intimate. Her walls fluttered around him and he felt his cum shoot deep inside her. The feeling was animalistic. Like he was suppose to cum there. 

He didn't pull out of her until she rode out her high. Afterwards they both fell back to the bed. Elizabeth was happy and content but something about Theo's mood shifted. She couldn't understand the hot and cold. She didn't want to understand it. 

"I'll have Simon take us back. It's getting late anyways." He said, beginning to stand up from the bed. Elizabeth reached out to grab his arm but he jerked it away. 

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked, her bottom lip quivering and tears pooling in her eyes. Theo's heart ached at the sight. You made her cry, he thought to himself. You did this to her. His features softened a bit and he walked over to her. 

Theo brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and gave her a smile. "You did absolutely nothing wrong. Let's go back to the hotel and get something to eat. Is that alright?" He asked softly and she nodded. "I'm just not use to the sweet stuff after sex. Just bare with me, i'm sorry." 

It wasn't a lie. Theo never knew anything after sex. He would shag and send them on their way but Elizabeth was different and he needed to remind himself of that. He didn't want to hurt her. However it seems that they are both damned either way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 179 25
After the war, the students come back to Hogwarts for an 8th year to catch up for everything they have missed, giving the opportunity for an unexpect...
6.4K 88 24
Draco Malfoy love story - Smut, strong language & drama. This is a modernised Hogwarts (clothes, music, technology etc) and really visualised with ou...
5.8K 247 59
Started: September 29, 2020 Published: February 26, 2021 Hi lol this is my first Draco fanfic I've ever made. I'm currently putting it on Wattpad mai...
183K 2.7K 98
Hi! So yea... I had some ideas for short imagines and also got some stories from my friends so i finally decided i am going to make a Draco Malfoy x...