Feathers and Claws (MxMxMxMxM)

By Cecidissewolf

-Temporary Hiatus- After his tribe gets attacked, Theo is thrown abruptly into the dangerous world. With no h... More

,Intro/Info,
Chapter 1: The forest
Chapter 2: The attack
Chapter 3: Terror
Chapter 4: New captor?
Chapter 5: A Head
Chapter 6: Odd
Chapter 7: New hell
Chapter 9: Rescued
Chapter 10: The plan
Chapter 11: Mistake
Chapter 12: The deal
Chapter 13: Side tracked
Chapter 14: Talking
Chapter 15: Confusion
Chapter 16: Counsel
Chapter 17: Mates
Chapter 18: The hunt
Chapter 19: The hunt. (Part 2)
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21: The morning
Chapter 22: Fraying
Chapter 23: Clear
Chapter 24: Possessive
Chapter 25: Setting out
Chapter 26: Trap. . .
Chapter 27: Home sweet home?
Chapter 28: Anger
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30: Fury
Chapter 31: Mother
Chapter 32: Territorial
Chapter 33: Furious
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35: Torn
Chapter 36: Old partner. . .
Chapter 37: Trouble
Chapter 38: Choice
Chapter 39: Regret
Chapter 40: We're on our way
Chapter 41: Interesting. . .
Chapter 42: 'Chat'
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44: Dread
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46: The hunt is on
Chapter 47: Winner
Chapter 48: Mating
Chapter 49: Lovely couple
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51: Chaos
Chapter 52: Issues
Chapter 53: Plan
Chapter 54: Concern
Chapter 55: Lost.
Chapter 56: Imprisoned
Lil' Lore break: The hunts.
Chapter 57: Confusing mess
Chapter 58: Restless
Chapter 59: Growling
Chapter 60: Chatting
Chapter 61: Consequences
Chapter 62: Sleepy discussions
Chapter 63: Fair
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65: Blank
Chapter 66: Warmth
Chapter 67: Standards.
Chapter 68: Crimson calls
Chapter 69: Warmth
Lil' Lore break: Evolution of the Homigriffs
Chapter 70: Again.
Chapter 71: Fear
Chapter 72: Assurances
Chapter 73: Tears
Chapter 74: Cries
Chapter 75: uh oh
Chapter 76: Misery
Chapter 77: Screams
Chapter 78: Walk
Chapter 79: Aggression.
Chapter 80: Annoyance
Chapter 81: Danger
Chapter 82: Threat
Chapter 83: Curious
Chapter 84: Conversation
Chapter 85: Home (Pt 1)
Chapter 86: Home (Pt 2)
Chapter 87: Reaffirming
Chapter 88: Reacquainting
Chapter 89: Teeth
Chapter 90: The hunt

Chapter 8: Panic

8K 424 62
By Cecidissewolf

:) We're back! (With a very late chapter )

----------------------------------------------------------------

My heart was hammering in my chest like the wings of a hummingbird.

I thought I would pass out any second now as my fear choked me.

Each second that Mr. Yellow eyes remained pressed up against me I could feel my heart beat picking up.

I could faintly catch his scent wafting off of his neck as I remained trapped there in an ever growing panic.

His scent reminded me of the forest in the winter, A mix of pine and mint coming off him in a cooling wave.

He let out a small growl as I tried to tug away from him, His hand moving to thread his fingers into my hair, Keeping my head, And in turn my neck, Stuck in place.

I could feel my throat closing off out of fear, Making me light headed as I struggled to breath, My eyes wide with fear.

My rapid heart beat stopped suddenly as I felt the other man's lips gently brush against the scent glands at my neck.

A small strangled squeak escaped me as he lightly brushed his sharp canine teeth over the soft skin on my neck.

The fear filled sound seemed to draw him out of whatever daze he was in.

He pulled back slightly, Blinking a few times, His pupils dilated and his breathing a little bit ragged.

He reached a hand up slightly, Brushing a few stray strands of hair out of his face as he stared at me in shock.

A small growl whelmed up in my chest, My fear still covering me like a cloak as I remained tied to the horse still.

Shaking his head, Yellow eyes took another step back before turning to one of his men.

''Jace, Take him to the shade and give him some water, I need to go clear my head'' Yellow eyes ordered.

His voice was a bit strained, As if it was taking a lot of effort to back away.

I kept up the low warning growl I had been letting out this whole time, My body tense and painful with fear.

Yellow eyes took another step back, A slightly dazed look still on his face.

The man he had called, Hurried over to the horse and I, His eyes wide with concern as he took in the ragged state his leader was in.

I struggled against the ropes slightly, My wings straining as they remained bound to my chest.

Jace cautiously approached me, His scent starting to reach me the closer he got.

I growled louder, Fear clogging at my chest.

This other man's scent smelled a bit like mothballs, For some reason, It smelled unpleasant to me.

I tugged away from his hands as he untied me from the horse.

Looking nervously in the direction that Yellow eyes had last been, I noticed he was gone now.

A nervous rumble started in my throat as my panicked eyes quickly flitted about across the camp grounds.

Soon enough, My gaze landed on the now familiar man.

He was being led towards a willow tree by a thin and fairly pretty female.

One threat is distracted. . .

Another growl escaped me as Jace lightly rested his hand on my shoulder, Trying to guide me towards some shade.

I struggled away from his touch, My skin crawling as my body remembered the last time a Normal had touched me.

''Hey, Come on dude, Cut it out'' Jace muttered, Tightening his grip on my shoulder.

Growling, I took a quick step backwards, Ramming my shoulder into his chest.

He let out a choked cough, His grip loosening enough for me to wrench my arm free.

A panicked hope lit up in my chest as my brain chanted 'Run! run! Run!' Over and over.

Holding my breath, I dashed for the dark part of the forest.

I could hear Jace shout for backup before the rushing of blood covered the sounds of whatever was happening behind me as I ran over the plant covered and animal trodden ground.

I winced as my bare feet stepped on rocks, Thorns and all numbers of sticks as I ran.

The fear rushing through me, Carried by my blood, Kept me running.

I can't stop, I have to run, I can't stop, I NEED to run.

My fear was fueled by the memories of what had happened to my friends, My family, My neighbors, All at the hands of the same people chasing me.

A small, Sane part of my mind, Pointed out that this tribe hadn't really done anything wrong to me, Hell, They even killed the ones who harms me and my tribe.

However, The constant fear filled chants wiped any other thought from my mind that wasn't running.

Even the Frog I had left behind was wiped from my mind, My thoughts, My vision, All of it was dead set on running, On getting away.

The smell of a Smog berry bush reached my nose.

I changed my course of direction to head to the very bad smelling bush.

I had to hide my scent, If I didn't it'd be like I was leaving a line of rope behind me, A clear sign of where I was going.

The potent smelling bush made me wrinkle my nose as I approached it's bright green unripe berries.

It was actually somewhat edible when it was ripe, It has a bitter taste but it helps wake people up.

However when it's unripe it not only stinks to high heaven, It's also poisonous.

Reaching into the bush, I ignored the sharp stings from it's tiny little thorns that coated every branch and leaf as I grabbed a small bunch of the oval shaped berries.

I quickly crushed them over my scent glands, Gagging slightly at the down right hellish smell that came from them.

I wanted to get used to the smell however the sound of leaves and sticks being crushed under boots made me continue my fleeing.

I had no idea where I was in this forest, Nor how to get out of this forest, But neither of those things was what I was searching for.

I needed a sharp stone to cut the ropes still binding my wrists and wings, That way I could shift.

So I hurried further into the forest, My eyes hurriedly scanning the ground even as my legs and lungs burned from running.

I was starting to lose hope when I stepped on a stone that felt sharp enough.

At least I was guessing it was based upon the pain and the fact I could feel blood dripping from my foot.

Hissing in pain, I sat down briefly to pick up the rock before I hobbled over to a tree.

My foot was stinging in pain as I held the sharp rock between my knees.

Holding it as still as I could, I ran the ropes over the edge of the rock over and over again until it started finally cutting through.

With a small laugh of victory, I managed to cut my wrists free.

Now that I could use my hands again, Cutting the rope off of my wings was a piece of cake.

I let out a shaky breath, The fear that had been weighing down on my chest seemed to lift a little bit.

Getting up, I leaned on the tree slightly, Keeping my injured foot off of the ground as my vision blurred slightly.

A tense feeling filled my body before disappearing as my point of view changed.

In my first form, It was much easier to keep my bleeding paw off the ground.

With a slight stumble, I ran deeper into the forest, The pain I had been feeling in my legs before was gone by now thanks to my shift.

I gotta find somewhere to hide until I can rescue the Frog. . .

--- Time skip ---

I had found a small abandoned animal den to hunker down in.

Before settling down, I had gathered some plants and herbs I had seen on my way to the den.

I had managed to find a few common plants that I knew.

I had washed my wounds out in a stream I found before settling down to mash the herbs into a paste while I hid in the den.

As the night fell, I had managed to treat and bandage my wounds with some large leafed plants.

I was uncomfortable, Cold, And more than a little bit anxious as I tried to rest and plan the break out.

I missed my home.

We lived a humble life, Our family and our tribe never had fancy things, But no one ever went hungry nor was cold come night time.

We were safe within our tree top homes, Our family and friends never far, When one was hurt or in trouble, They would always have the rest of the tribe right behind them to protect them.

Small tears formed in my feline eyes as I held my wings closer to my body, A tremble passing through my body at the lonely chill in the empty den.

Closing my eyes, I tried to get some sleep, Tomorrow would take a lot of energy.

Nervously, I ran my beak over my feathers, Trying to preen them like my mother always would whenever I was sad.

So many of my feathers are loose. . .

I nervously plucked the feathers at my chest, Not noticing the sting of pain from the feathers that weren't ready to come yet.

The excessive preening I was doing was tattering my feathers, However, I didn't really notice as my stress addled mind trying to find something, Anything to calm me.

So I continued to preen at my soft downy feathers until I eventually drifted off.

---

Crouching, I crawled through the underbrush, My nose wrinkling as more than a few branches wacked me in the face.

Hey, I know that plant. . .

Changing my direction, I headed over to a small reddish blue flower that was just barely poking up out of the ground.

Grabbing it carefully with my hands, I pulled the rare and special plant from the ground.

This flower was special, Not just because of the odd way it grows, But because it also helps enhance ones scent.

I know just who to give this t-

A large and heavy weight slammed into my back with little growls.

I let out a squeak, Trying to get out from the other Homigriff that had me pinned.

''Theo! You were supposed to hide!'' The Homigriff chided, His sharp claws digging into my shoulders slightly.

''Ow, Hey that hurts Mikey!'' I snapped back at the other boy, Squirming underneath him.

He instantly moved off me at that, Worry replacing his annoyance.

''I didn't cut you did I?'' He asked worriedly, Shifting back to his second form.

I raised my head slightly so I could give the worried blonde a reassuring smile.

'' 'M fine, Your claws as just sharp'' I said, Rolling over to lay on my back, My eyes closing as I kept a hold on the odd flower.

A small smile formed on my face again as Mikey laid down on top of me, His body surprisingly heavy.

''Hey Theo? Do you think I'll pass? You know, The Frog test and all?'' He asked, His voice quieter then before.

Sighing, I reached my empty hand down to gently run my fingers through his soft curly hair.

''Of course, You're the best fighter I know'' I soothed, My peaceful smile grew slightly as a small purr emitted from the lanky boy laying across me.

''Your not just saying that because we're dating, Right?'' He asked, Peering up at me with his honey colored eyes.

A small huff escaped me before I gently smacked up upside his head.

''Since when have I not been brutally honest with you?'' I asked, Faking insult as I wriggled out from under him.

He sighed, Getting up as well only to throw his arms over my shoulders as soon as we were both standing.

I smiled back at the slightly smaller boy, Despite us both being the same age, I was a bit taller then him.

I was actually fairly tall for my people.

''We better get back to class. . .'' He muttered, Burying his face in my neck as he did so.

Smiling, I gently set the flower I had into his hair, Neither of us making a move to head back to the classroom.

After a while, I heard a soft, Muffled snore from the other boy.

How the hell did he fall asleep standing?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 So. . . Theo escaped! That's totally the only interesting thing that happened. . . Any guesses how long this freedom will last?

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! ( Or one that actually updates on time) - Fallen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 63.7K 53
READ! Because some of you still don't get this book contains male pregnancy. BEFORE YOU START READING. THIS IS MPREG! THAT IS YOUR WARNING SO YOU ARE...
207K 7.4K 42
Kelanie falls for his best friends brother. (Not good with descriptions, sorry) BOOK #1 (Mpreg!!) I went back through the book and realized I had so...
184K 6.1K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...