SLAUGHTERHOUSE- F. Portor & C...

By illumigotgoodzoldick

when [y/n] wakes up disoriented and tied up in an abandoned building where she is interrogated by t... More

001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
025.
not a chapter
cover update lmfao
026.
027.
028.
029.
Chapter inspo for part 30 & 31
030.
Music for 31

024.

2.5K 126 222
By illumigotgoodzoldick

You grew satiated with how many dumb situations you had gotten yourself into during your stay in the hxh universe.

An ill feeling settled in your gut. You were worried for Feitan. But in a sense, you were a little excited to meet your God.

As the cool links of metal bashed against one another by the irregular pace you were moving at, you were sure you knew who had been holding you hostage.

Although it had been dark and your ability to see had been limited by the cloth temporarily tied around your eyes, it was clear you were being held in a moving car.

You knew you would soon stop by the sudden change in terrain scraping against the tires.

As the car abruptly jerked downward by the sudden uprise in elevation, the piece of cloth fastened around your messily prepped hair fell loosely onto your collar bone.

A pair of red scarlet eyes peered over to you through the rear view mirror.

His slim figure froze, pushing his blond locks backward momentarily, one hand kept on the wheel.

Your limbs remained still by the metal bonds.

Kurapika kept you leashed by his chain.

Your throat grew agitated and angsty with the sudden restriction.

"I like this position..." You smirk.

"Quiet." He sounded stern and impatient with your antics almost immediately.

Suprisingly, he was a little short tempered even more so than Feitan was.

But it's what's to be expected when he suspects you of mercilessly slaughtering his whole family.

"I just wanted to say that... I am so glad I decided to convert. You have bettered my life the moment i began praising you. And with that, I offer you my body as contribution for all that you've done for society." You flirtatiously jerk yourself forward to speak closely with him through the gap of the car seat and it's head rest.

"What the hell are you talking about." His posture shot upright, his fingers leaving crescent dents into the leather interior of the car out of frustration.

"I am a devoted worshipper of kurtaism." You bow lowly.

His mouth gaped open, readying himself to answer although nothing seemed to fit his liking to which he kept quiet.

"So~ where we headed?" You cock your head upward once again to flash him a sly grin.

"This isn't some sort of field trip, alright?" He gritted his teeth.

"Of course... sorry sorry." You nod.

Thousands of questions wandered through his mind though one in particular had eagerly grazed his head more often than the others.

"Why the hell are you so obedient?" He scrunched his face in dissatisfaction.

"Oh? You want me to fight back a little. Damn you freaky, ma." You pull a face.

"You'll be troublesome to work with. I just hope the guys don't lose it and mess the plan up" Kurapika shot you a distasteful glare.

"Now hold on, blondie- do I get to meet the squad?" Your spine shoots up in anticipation.

"S-squad?"

"Leorio, Killua, Gon..." You go on all matter-of-a-factly.

The car swerved into an immense stop.

He jerked his head into your direction.

"How do you know their names?" His angered expression heightened.

He frustratingly jerked your body forward with the chained leashed wrapped around your neck causing you to let out an uncontrollable whimper.

He grimaced at the somewhat lewd noise.

"I come in peace." You shakingly flash him a sincere half-lidded smile.

"I cannot take your word." He scolded.

Slowly ravelling his swelling and bruised knuckles around the leash, your body forcefully  maneuvered closely into him.

The tense aura among you two forcing butterflies to swarm in your insides as the gap between you two slowly began to fill.

"Pussy talented it do cartwheels..." You mumble, a cocky grin pulling at your lips.

"I'm not quite sure how I can find a way to shut you up without you actually finding enjoyment in it." He snarled.

"Oh~ I can name a few ideas." You cooed.

"Enough." He huffs dropping the metal leash to increase the space between you two once again.

"Sheesh." You sigh leaning your head up against the head rest.

Eventually after what felt like eternity, the car ride came to a halt.

Without wasting a second, he swung the back door open and wrapped his arms around your still body, nestling his for arms underneath the nooks of you neck and knees.

You swung your legs around and about.

Disregarding your childlike antics, he began to walk a dirt path that lead to a small lively village he and the others had been hiding out at.

The sound of subtle yet melodic songs began to graze your ears, just to be blocked out once again as he entered a small home just outside the gathering.

The houses interior was bland and mediocre looking at best. You can tell it hasn't been touched for years before Kurapika's arrival.

He sat you down onto the kitchen counter temporarily chaining you to a nearby pillar.

He adjusted his sleeves before leaving the room.

Upon entering the room, he held a bottle of alcohol and a bandaid in once hand.

He had his phone nestled between his ear and his shoulder engaging in what seemed like a conversation regarding you.

Without a single glance, he dragged a chair over in front of you and seated himself.

His fingertips grazed your thighs gracefully, thoroughly searching for any wounds.

Your body ached for more of his touch as he held your hips to bring you closer.

Unintentionally tickling the back of your knee, he slung your left leg over his shoulder.

Why are they all so touchy?

You could feel your lower body pulsating by his near touch all while he exchanged touch with you subconsciously.

He continued to ramble on your whereabouts, his head turned to face your right thigh, gently applying pressure into the slight gash with a soaken cotton swab.

Although you and Kurapika had been on different sides at the time, even still he was much more gentler with you than Feitan had been.

Applying a bandaid onto the wound, his dainty thumbs slowly pressed into your inner thigh to apply the adhesive part of the bandaid onto your skin.

Sliding his phone back into his back pocket, he stood on his two feet, his mind still elsewhere, he now stood face to face with you since how high of a counter you had been seated on.

Nearly centimetres away from eachother, the two of you let out a half-broken exhale.

As if you had completely lost control, you proceeded to let your lust take over your sense of judgement.

Your eyes had interlocked, a tension arising out of the two of you once again.

Slowly, your lips collided. The warmth of his tongue gliding along yours. It was sloppy but addicting.

Suprisingly, he had gone along with it and by the way he fondled your body, it was clear he wanted you the way you wanted him.

"Damn you folded fast." You snicker to which he silenced you with another lustful kiss.

His hips pressed onto yours, slowly, you fell back onto the cool countertop along with him hovering over you.

Your body ached with anticipation.

"I'm not giving you what you want." He clenched his jaw momentarily pressing his forehead against yours before pushing you away from him with a unsatisfied glare.

He swiped his lip with the pad of his thumb in disgust.

"Damn I swear i scripted my breath to smell like 5 gum 24/7."..." You shamefully sit back up.

"Your taste is far from the problem- But it wasn't  enough to excuse the fact that you killed my family."

"Fei wouldn't be too happy to hear about this~" A familiar voice spoke startling the two of you.

"Ah... I was waiting upon your arrival, Hisoka. Shall we go on ahead with the next phase of our plan?" Kurapika straightened his posture, clenching his jaw to suppress his shameful thoughts.

With a small nod, Hisoka maneuvered closer to you hopping onto the counter to prop himself beside you.

"Surprise shawty~" Hisoka shot you a pair of jazz hands along with an eccentric smile.

"Where the hell were you? we almost died. I mean I knew you were working with Pico but damn you didn't have to leave me to fend for myself." You punch him in the side.

Kurapika's eyes glance over to you.

"She knows?"

"Right. Yea- you kidnapped the wrong bitch. Sooner or later she's not gonna want to leave." Hisoka hummed, inching forward into his lap, resting his chin in his palms.

"Word." You nod.

"You won't believe how much more touchy he is in real life than in your show." You chuckle interlocking your hands with Hisoka's excitedly.

"It was a one time thing. Key word: One time. My judgement was clouded at the moment."  Kurapika rebuked.

"Oh he's down bad~" Hisoka quirked a brow.

"I will have your nen taken away." Kurapika threatened his fists toward Hisoka.

"Gomen." Hisoka threw his hands up in defence though it didn't seem he was startled in any way.

-

n/a: some of u probably want a smut chapter because i know i would want one but guys u need to take into consideration that i am physically unable to say boobies without laughing:/ and i would NEVER recover if someone found that on my phone
but if i do i'll let yk rn i will not be saying MEMBER.
anyway ik the seggsy tension was a little too fast for their first time meeting and considering its Kurapika but you'll know y in a few chapters and i saw this kurapika fanart so i decided this fan fic needed some 🛐🛐🛐akaku🛐🛐🛐 content. i'm also not sure how often i'll be able to update for a few weeks because i'm beginning my cpts but i'll probably leave them for the night before anyway so we'll see ily shawtys🤞🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.3K 41
Torture, assassination, and contracts were what you grew up to. You were sold to the Zoldycks and trained to be a killing machine. Your sole purpose;...
2.4K 62 14
A constant ego fight amongst Y/N and Hisoka; he drags her into his world but swears she's just another girl. I'm also very touch starved so pls don'...
134K 3.2K 49
Y/N,L/N.That was all you were know for.Youre initialed name.All because of you're family business.But one day something occurs in you're life that ma...
449K 14.6K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...