The God of Canterlot High & H...

By ChaosYoshi

Equestria Girls Harem X OC . Xero Xavier may seem like your average teen but he has a secret, he can use magi... More

Xero's Profile & Harem
Chapter 1: The New Student
Chapter 2: Strangers From Another World
Chapter 4: Old Faces & New Faces Part 2
Chapter 5: Gaining and Meeting the Parentals
Chapter 6: A Friendship Gets Reborn
Chapter 7: The Gathering of The Students
Chapter 8: Time to Unity as One
Chapter 9: Night of The Fall Formal
Chapter 10: Sunset Shimmer's Past & Departing to Equestria
Chapter 11 A Fun Weekend the Girls
Chapter 12: The Creation of the Rainbooms
Chapter 13: Better Than Ever Before
Chapter 14: Entering the Sirens's Den
Chapter 15: The Return of The Princess of the Stars
Chapter 16: Slumber Party, Powers & The God's Past
Chapter 17: The Mane Event
Chapter 18: Welcome to the Show
Chapter 19: From Despair to Love
Chapter 20: The God gets more Princesses
Chapter 21: One Big Date and New Band Name
Chapter 22 House Tour
Chapter 23: Training the Dragon and The Ultimate Rainbooms
Chapter 24: The Dazzling's Comeback
Chapter 25: Xero Xavier vs Joker Jack and Shen Long Parts 1 & 2
Chapter 26: A Harmonic Date with the Dazzlings & Meeting Another Twilight?!
Chapter 27: Preparations for the Friendship Games
Chapter 28: Rivals
Chapter 29: The Friendship Games
Chapter 30: The Final Event Part 1
Chapter 31 The Final Event Part 2
Chapter 32 The Final Event Part 3
Chapter 33: New Students and Meeting Old Friends and Spike's Harem
Chapter 34: Training The Extreme Elementals

Chapter 3: Old Faces & New Faces

3K 55 40
By ChaosYoshi

You, Twilight and Spike were walking towards the school building but it looked like Twilight was having trouble walking.

Xero: "You okay?" You asked Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: "Yeah it's just that I'm having trouble walking with new form. She tells you.

Xero : "That makes sense. You did say that you were a Pony back in your world and that means your used to walking on all four legs instead of two like us humans."

Twilight Sparkle: "Yeah you're right. I will get used to this new form eventually."

Xero: "Well if your having trouble being in human form, let me help you." You said and offered a hand to her which made her blush a little.

Twilight Sparkle: "Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother."

Xero: "It's okay. You can hold my hand until you get used to walking on your own." You said.

Twilight Sparkle: "O-Okay." She said and grabs your hand while Spike has a devilish grin on his face.

Spike: "Somebody's got a crush." He chuckled to himself.

After Twilight grabbed your hand, you lead her into the school's main lobby.

Xero: "Okay Twilight, we need to think up a cover story for you while you're here.

Twilight Sparkle: "Cover story?"

Xero: "Yeah, The thing is that if we just tell people that you're a pony princess from a world that has magical and intelligent creatures and you came looking for your magical crown that was stole from you by a another resident of your world and we can't risk my magic be revealed."

Spike: "Why not?"

Xero: Because no one in their right mind would believe us about you two coming from a another world without proper proof and as for my magic... I don't want to be seen as a freak."

Twilight Sparkle: "What do you mean?"

Xero: "It's just that I'm the only one I know of that can use magic and the only one who knows that I can use are you two and my parents. People can be afraid of what they don't understand and if people learned that I can use magic, they would treat me as an outcast or could try and use me for magic. So please, don't tell anyone I can use magic." You tell them.

Twilight Sparkle: "Okay I won't tell anyone. I promise."

Spike: "I won't tell anyone either.

Xero: "Thanks." You said with a smile. "Now we need a cover story for you Twilight. It's been a week since I first came to this school so I think I got a story. Twilight, let's say that you're from my previous school but some stuff has happened like family issues so you're staying with me and my family until the issues are resolved."

Twilight Sparkle: "That could work. But what about the school? You said Sunset Shimmer is a student here."

Xero: "We'll try and get your crown from Sunset Shimmer but if we can't get it from her straight away or if she has hidden it somewhere, then we'll try and get you enrolled here as a student for awhile until we get the crown."

Twilight Sparkle: "Okay so who do we go to get me enrolled here?"

Xero: "We have to talk with the Principal but before we go and find your crown and we kinda need to see the principal."

Twilight Sparkle: "Why?"

Xero: "You see...I'm kinda late to school so I may have missed a class or two...heh, heh." You said as you scratched the back of your head.

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh...right." She said.

Then the school bell rings and many students leave their classrooms and walk through the hallway.

Xero: "Oh boy, follow me." You said grabbed Twilight's hand.

Twilight Sparkle: "Whoa!" She said as you dragged her along through a crowd of students with Spike following you and Twilight.

You, Twilight and Spike manage to make it out of the crowd.

Xero: "Phew! Made it!"

Twilight Sparkle: "Um Xero." She says with a blush.

Xero: "Yeah?"

Twilight Sparkle: "You're kind of holding my hand." She points out which you to see you are Twilight's hand and quickly let go with a blush.

Xero: "Oh sorry Twilight!" You apologized.

Twilight Sparkle: "No it's okay. You were helping me."

???: "Hey Xero, you're late. Calls out a male voice as you turn around to who it is.

You looked to a guy with spiky blue hair, yellow skin and he is wearing a black jacket like you.

This is Flash Sentry, one of your new friends in Canterlot High and an aspiring musician. You also learned that he is Sunset Shimmer's sloppy second and it was said that he broke up with her because of her mean nature and the rumors going around that Sunset was only dating him to make herself more popular.

Xero: "Hey Flash, what up?"

Flash Sentry: "Not much." He says and notices Twilight. "So who's she? You're girlfriend?" He joked which made you and Twilight blush a little.

Xero: "No she isn't Flash. You cleared up as your blush faded. This is Twilight Sparkle and she's an old friend of mine from my old school who is staying with me and my family for awhile. Twilight, this is Flash Sentry, a friend of mine." You said.

Twilight Sparkle: "Hello, I'm Twilight Sparkle." She said as her blush left her face.

Flash Sentry: "Hi, I'm Flash Sentry and welcome to Canterlot High. I have to go now, I got a class to go to and Xero, you wanna go to see Principal Celestia and explain why you're late."

Xero: "Yeah I know. See ya Flash." You said as you waved goodbye to your friend who walks off.

Spike: "He seems nice."

Xero: "Yeah Flash is a good guy and a good musician. Anyway let's get going." You said as the three of you walk off. (AN: In this Story, Twilight and Flash do not have a thing for each other instead Mr. Flash will be focusing on his Music Career instead of a Relationship. I don't know why a lot of people bash on Flash in Equestria Girls so I won't be bashing the Flash because he is such a nice guy.)

You three kept walking through the hallway until you heard two people arguing nearby.

Xero: "Hey Twilight do you hear that?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Yes and it doesn't sound good."

Xero: "Let's check it out."

You both turned around the corner and saw Sunset Shimmer intimidating Fluttershy into a corner.

Fluttershy: "Oh I'm really sorry. I-I just found it and-and I thought should give it to her. I didn't know you had dropped it. She tried to explain herself.

Sunset Shimmer: "Well I did! And I was about to get it before you swooped in and ruined everything! You shouldn't pick up things that don't belong to you. She said angrily.

Fluttershy: "It doesn't really belong to you either." She said in a hushed tone that Sunset heard which made her even more angry.

Sunset Shimmer: "Excuse me?!"

Fluttershy: "N-n-nothing

Sunset Shimmer: "That's what I thought. It's good as mine and you know it. You really are pathetic. It's no wonder your best friends are all stray animals. She said to insult Fluttershy which hurt her feelings and this made you, Twilight and Spike angry.

Twilight Sparkle: "How dare you speak to her that way! She called out which made Sunset Shimmer look at her while the other students look in surprise.

Sunset Shimmer: "What did you say?! She asked Twilight with an annoyed expression."

Xero: "You heard her. Now leave Fluttershy alone Sunset Shimmer." You said which surprised Twilight and Spike.

Twilight Sparkle: 'That's Sunset Shimmer! And the other girl is Fluttershy?!' She thought surprised.

Sunset Shimmer: "Oh it's you again Xero. You always trying to find a way to ruin everything." She says in an bored tone then looks at Twilight and smirks. "And you, you must be new. I can speak to anyone anyway I want too. So better watch yourself like Xero here if you're going to get in my way." She says and walks off and as she does, she glares at male student who puts himself in a locker out of fear and then she walks off completely.

Xero: "You okay there Fluttershy?" You asked the shy girl.

Fluttershy: "Y-Yeah, thanks Xero." She tells you then she looks at Twilight. "And thank you miss. You're the second person I've met to stand up to Sunset Shimmer."

Twilight Sparkle: "Well I couldn't stand there and do nothing." She said.

Fluttershy: "I don't think I've seen you around here before. Did you just transfer to Canterlot High from another school?" She asked Twilight.

Xero: "Yes she did." You interjected. Fluttershy, this is Twilight Sparkle, she an old friend of mine from my old school. Isn't that right Twilight?" You said as you looked at Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: "O-Oh, yes! That's right! My name is Twilight Sparkle and it's pleasure to meet you."

Fluttershy: "My name's Fluttershy but Xero already told you that." She says and then notices Spike and she quickly goes up to the dog with a smile on her face. Oh my goodness! Who's this sweet little guy?"

Twilight Sparkle: "That's Spike! My, uh...dog!" She answers.

Fluttershy: "Oh he's so cute!" She says and take out a dog biscuit from her backpack. "Go on, eat up little pup! She tells him which Spike does and eats the biscuit from Fluttershy's hands. "Oh wouldn't you just give anything to know what they are really thinking?"

Twilight Sparkle: "He usually just tells me." She blurts out.

Fluttershy: "Oh, w-what do you mean?" She asks as Spike quickly moves his paw across the front of his neck to monition to Twilight that he isn't allowed to speak in front of others so he barks like a normal dog.

Xero: "Twilight, you got to be careful. You can't let anyone know who you and Spike really." You whispered to her.

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh right." She whispers back to you.

Fluttershy: "What are you two talking about?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh , uh, nothing! She chuckles. "Never mind. Sunset Shimmer said you picked something up. Something that belonged to her. It wasn't a crown was it?" She asked Fluttershy who had a surprised look on her face.

Fluttershy: "How did you know?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Uh, lucky guess? Do you still have it?"

Fluttershy: "Mm-mm." She shakes her head which makes Twilight sadden a little.

Twilight Sparkle: "But you know what happened to it?"

Fluttershy: "Mm-mm." She nods her head which makes Twilight happy until Fluttershy tells her what happened. "This morning, I was passing out flyers for the animal shelter like I do every Wednesday..."

Flashback Start

Fluttershy is in front of the Horse Statue/Magic Mirror Portal, with flyers in her hands as students pass by.

Fluttershy: "Canterlot's animal shelter needs more volunteers. Won't you help an animal that can't help itself?" She asks the students but they don't seem to listen and soon enough, she's all alone.

Fluttershy becomes sadden that no one listen to her and the flyers fall out of her hands as she sits down in sadness as she is about to cry until...

CLUNK!

Fluttershy: "OW!" She screamed as something hit her behind the head and falls to the ground.

Fluttershy looks down to see a golden crown with a magenta star-shaped jewel on top

Flashback Ends

Fluttershy: "I have no idea how it got there. But I didn't want anything to happen to it so I decided to give it to Principal Celestia." She finished explaining.

Xero: "I see. Thanks for telling us this Fluttershy. Okay says and you, Twilight and Spike are about to leave but Fluttershy stops you.

Fluttershy: Wait! You're not really supposed to have pets on school grounds." She says as she points at Spike. "You might want to tuck him into your backpack. That's what I do." She says and as she turns around and her backpack opens, revealing a cat, a bird, and a certain bunny. They jump out of Fluttershy's backpack and she goes down to the cat and bunny to hold them in her arms while the bird sits on Fluttershy's head. "They just get so lonely when I'm in school all day."

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh okay! Thank you!" She says and the school bell rings.

Fluttershy: "Oh no! I'm late for class! See you later!" She says and scoops her animal friends into her backpack and runs for class.

Xero: "That's Fluttershy for you. She's really loves animals." You said.

Twilight Sparkle: "Yeah...we know." She said with a small smile which you noticed.

Xero: "I take it there's a Fluttershy in your world?" You asked.

Spike: "Yep there is and we're friends with her."

Xero: "Interesting...so who else are you friends with?" You asked curiously.

Twilight Sparkle: "Besides Fluttershy, there's also Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie." She tells you which surprises you.

Xero: "And they're all friends?" You asked

Twilight Sparkle: "Yes why?"

Xero: "There's also a Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie in this world and they attend this school as students like Fluttershy and me but they are not friends." You said which shocked them.

Twilight Sparkle: "They're not friends in this world?!"

Xero: "Well they used to be. At least that's what Fluttershy told me but she said some stuff happened between the five of them to no longer be friends." You explained.

Twilight Sparkle: "What could have happened to them to no longer be friends?"

Xero: "I don't know. I never asked them because me and my family had just moved to Canterlot a few days ago and we're just getting used to being in a new city." You explained.

Twilight Sparkle: "I see...then let's ask Fluttershy the next time we got the opportunity."

Xero: "Right, for now let's go see the principal and Spike, you're going to have be in Twilight's backpack so she's doesn't get in trouble."

Spike: "Okay." He says as Twilight opens her backpack and Spike goes into it.

Xero: "Alright let's go see Principal Celestia."

You and Twilight arrive outside the Principal's Office and knock on the door.

Principal Celestia: "Come in." She says.

You and Twilight enter the Principal's Office where you both see the principal looking through a folder.

Xero: "Ummm...hi Principal Celestia..." You said with a nervous smile as Principal Celestia puts the folder down.

Principal Celestia: "Xero? This is quite the surprise.

You didn't show up at your earlier classes so we thought you were sick."

Xero: "Sorry Principal Celestia. My alarm clock is broken so I overslept and I kinda ran into an old friend of mine here on my way to school." You said as Principal Celestia looks at Twilight.

Principal Celestia: "I see...well Xero since this is your first time being tardy here, I will let you off with a warning so do not be late for school again." She tells you as you sigh in relief.

Xero: "Sorry, it's won't happen again."

Principal Celestia: "I sure hope so." She says and looks at Twilight. "Now then, who are you miss?"

Twilight Sparkle: "My name is Twilight Sparkle and I'm an old friend of Xero."

Xero: "She used to go to my old school but some stuff had come up with her family so she's staying with me and my family for awhile. So I was wonder if it was possible for Twilight to be a student here at Canterlot High for a short time?" You asked

Principal Celestia: "This is unexpected and unorthodox but if Ms. Sparkle here is truly having family trouble then I will allow it. Welcome to Canterlot High Twilight Sparkle." She says with a smile which makes Twilight smile.

Twilight Sparkle: "Thank you Principal Celestia." She said until she remembered the reason. Principal Celestia, I understand that Fluttershy found a crown this morning and gave it to you."

Principal Celestia: "Yes. I've had Vice Principal Luna put it somewhere for safekeeping. I don't know how it ended up on the front lawn." She says as she got up from her desk and put the folder away in a drawer. "Are you interested in running for Princess of the Fall Formal this year?" She asks Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: "Princess of the Fall Formal?" She asked curiously.

Principal Celestia: "It's Canterlot High's ball Fall Dance." She answers.

Twilight Sparkle: "Like the Grand Galloping Gala."

Principal Celestia: "Grand Galloping Gala?" She asks while you nudge Twilight with your elbow.

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh, uh, it was big deal at my old school."

Principal Celestia: "And was there a princess?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Yes but she wasn't exactly a student."

Principal Celestia: "Here at Canterlot High, the students select one of their peers to represent them. She receives her crown at the Fall Formal." She tells Twilight while you look at photos of Sunset Shimmer who has won as Princess of the Fall Formal the last three times.

Xero: 'Judging from these photos, it looks like Sunset Shimmer won as the Princess of the Fall Formal in the last three Fall Formals. But how did someone like her win? It doesn't seem right.' You thought, feeling that something was off.

Twilight Sparkle: "Hmm, if you ask me if I was interested in running for Princess. Can anyone run?" She asks the Principal.

Principal Celestia: "Yes. You just need to let the head of the Fall Formal planning committee know you'd like to be on the ballot. Was there anything else?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Um nope. That's it."

Principal Celestia: "I see, well Twilight since you are new here at Canterlot High, I will give you the same schedule as Xero here." She says and hands to Twilight a piece of paper.

Twilight Sparkle: "Thank you Principal Celestia." She said as she took her schedule.

Principal Celestia: "And Xero, please show Twilight here around the school." She asks of you.

Xero: "I'm on it."

Principal Celestia: "Good now move along you two and if you need anything else, my door is always open." She says to the both of you leave the Principal's Office and the door closes behind you.

You both head into the hallway and Spike pops his head out.

Spike: "Twilight, why didn't you just tell her the crown is yours and ask for it back?" He asks Twilight but you quickly interject.

Xero: "And you think she'd believe us? Imagine if it's opposite situation here with me going to your world, transformed into a pony and saying I came from an place filled with tall, fleshy, two legged creatures with hands. Everyone would think I'm crazy." You said.

Spike: "Hmm, you make a good point."

Twilight Sparkle: "Looks like if I want my crown back, I'll have to become Princess of the Canterlot High Fall Formal. So that's what I'm gonna do!" She said.

Spike: "And how exactly do you plan on doing that?"

Twilight Sparkle: "I have no idea. What about you Xero?" She asks you.

Xero: "Well it's mostly likely students are going to vote for who gets to be Princess of the Fall Formal so we need to get people on our side to vote for you Twilight if you are planning to run for Princess of the Fall Formal." You explained.

Twilight Sparkle: "Okay so how do we get the students to vote for me?"

Xero: "Simple, we need to show everyone you're a kind and helpful person that the school needs, not some mean bully who thinks she rules the entire school." You said.

Twilight Sparkle: "Okay then."

Xero: "Good, now let's get to class." You said as Twilight follows you.

End of the Chapter

(AN: Part Two of this is next. Little brief summary of it is that Twilight will meet more familiar faces and both She and Xero will encounter the dreadful Sunset Shimmer.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 88 9
Please don't kill me for this!! King Sombra x Flurryheart This takes part in between the battle of king Sombra and my own sort of universe, this is...
233K 3.3K 13
After living in Equestria with his friends for a long period of time, (Y/N) has finally gained feelings for all of the six Elements of Harmony. What...
164 0 7
Once upon a time, there was two light who couldn't shine without each other. One a guardian of light, the other a guard of the heart. Two bright ligh...
20.3K 327 19
After the events of Kingdom Hearts 3 and KH3 Re Mind, Sora awakens floating in the middle of the ocean while hearing a battle take place. Wanting to...