The Lion King: Kion's Future

By anash2969

Kion and Tiifu are living together in peace while Kovu and Kiara step up and become King and Queen of the pri... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: The Big News & Memories
Chapter 3: Zira's Return
Chapter 4: Acending The Throne
Chapter 5: The First Ambush
Chapter 6: Troubling Times
Chapter 7: New Faces
Chapter 8: The Second Ambush
Chapter 9: Taking Precautions
Chapter 10: Kidnapping
Chapter 11: A Dangerous Rescue
Chapter 12: New Additions To The Outlands
Chapter 13: The Birth Of A New Generation
Chapter 14: The Presentation
Chapter 15: First Time Outside
Chapter 16: First Time Outside Part 2
Chapter 17: Going To The Gorge
Chapter 18: The Rescue
Chapter 19: Awkward Encounter
Chapter 20: Arguments
Chapter 21: The Attack At Pride Rock
Chapter 22: It's Hard To Say Goodbye
Chapter 23: Moving On
Chapter 24: The Truth Is Revealed
Chapter 25: Caught
Chapter 26: New Friends
Chapter 27: Family Times
Chapter 28: Growing Up
Chapter 29: Hofu vs Kali
Chapter 30: The Aftermath
Chapter 31: Falling In Love
Chapter 32: Hofu's Downfall
Chapter 33: A New Alliance
Chapter 34: Aisha's First Hunt Part 1
Chapter 35: Aisha's First Hunt Part 2
Chapter 36: Meeting
Chapter 37: The First Attack At Pride Rock
Chapter 38: More Tragedy
Chapter 39: Hofu's Showdown And Redemption Part 1
Chapter 40: Hofu's Showdown And Redemption Part 2
Chapter 41: Reunion
Chapter 42: Hunting In The Pride Lands
Chapter 43: Healing Wounds
Chapter 44: The Final Battle part 1
Chapter 45: The Final Battle part 2
Chapter 46: Peace And Harmony
Chapter 47: Epilogue

Chapter 1: New Beginnings

1.4K 7 5
By anash2969

While Kion and Tiifu were out with Vitani and Moto, Nuru was out with Kiara, hanging out together as sisters. Both young lionesses were at the acacia trees resting underneath the shades.

"Kiara." Nuru begins, giving her older sister's attention, "I know you will be a great Queen."

"Awww, thanks, sis." Said Kiara, smiling at her little sister.

"You're welcome, sis," Nuru said.

"When are you two going to have cubs?" Nuru asked.

Kiara shrugged before replying, "We don't know yet."

"Well, you're old enough to have cubs, and I want some nieces or nephews."

"Same for you too, Nuru. I wonder when you and Naba are going to have cubs."

"We don't know yet either."

Kiara playfully nudged her sister, who returned the favor with a smirk, "Our pride and family will be bigger than before with cubs running around here." Kiara said.

"And more troublemakers too," Nuru remarked.

"I remember when you were a cub, mom and dad told you to not go to the gorge, and yet, you did go to the gorge anyways." Said Kiara.

Nuru blushed with embarrassment written all over her face, "Yeah, and I gotten grounded for three days. And I remember dad telling me about the time when you and Kopa went to the outlands before Kion and I were born."

"Yes, and Baraka did struck Kopa that he went flying towards the old tree and gotten knocked out. It was so scary." Kiara added.

"And I heard Kopa and Kion went to the elephant graveyard."

"Yes, they did. And they've gotten grounded for a while, but I didn't go with them that day."

Both sisters talked about their cubhood memories while laughing and being embarrassed at the same time.

"I miss Kopa." Said Nuru.

"We all do, sis." Kiara sighed. "Kion really regrets killing him and wished he could take it all back and stop himself from doing so."

"I know." Nuru replied, "Vitani also misses him too since Kopa was her mate."

"At least she has a new mate that'll take over for Kopa."

"Yeah, Moto."

"Moto's a nice lion once you get to know him better."

Nuru nodded, "I also wish Bunga, Besthe, Ono, and Fuli were here with us. They would've either lived a happy, carefree life or start a family on their own."

"Yes, and Kion regrets killing them. He won't even stop saying it was his fault that he was a monster and all. So I comforted him and told him it wasn't even his fault that he killed his four friends. It was Zira and Baraka had manipulated him into a monster with all of the other outsiders." Kiara explained.

"Yes, I see that." Said Nuru, shaking her head in disbelief, "I mean, I just can't believe they'll do such a thing like this."

"They were Scar's followers in the past, and now we don't have to worry about them being a threat towards the pride and us anymore."

Afua and Zuri have approached both of the lionesses, "Hey, Kiara and Nuru." Afua and Zuri greeted.

Both lionesses turned towards the couple, "Hey, guys. What brings you here?" Said Kiara with Nuru nodding.

"We've just stopped by to hang out if that's ok with you two." Said Afua.

"Sure, you two can sit with us anytime." Said Nuru.

"So, Kiara." Afua began, "When's the coronation?"

"Well, Kovu and I have at least a month left before we actually can become King and Queen." Said Kiara.

"If Kopa were here right now, then he would've been proud of you." Afua said.

"Yeah." Kiara sighed, thinking about her lost twin brother. "I miss him too."

"We all miss him." Said Zuri. "And Kion misses him too."

"He really regrets killing Kopa." Nuru chimed in.

"I know. And I know he'll do anything to make up to us for all of the crimes he committed from being with Zira and Baraka." Afua remarked.

"And some of the lionesses still don't trust him; after all, that's happened in the past." Kiara shook her head sadly and with disappointment, "I wish they can all just let it go and move on."

Many hours have passed, and the four young lions walked back towards pride rock. Kiara had led the hunting party as the new leader, and with some effort and teamwork, they had successfully caught two zebras and brought them back to pride rock to have their dinner.

"Well done, everyone." Kiara praised her future pride, "When we work as a team, we will accomplish something together."

The lionesses smiled at Kiara's enthusiasm, and Nala just smiled proudly at her eldest daughter. She is truly an amazing future Queen. They all worked together and dragged the two carcasses back to pride rock. When they made it back, Kiara had walked into the main den and roared to get everyone's attention.

"Hey, Everyone. We've brought back two zebras." She announced as everyone in the pride had gathered around to eat their dinner for this evening. Sarabi approached her granddaughter with a proud smile on her face.

"We're so proud of you, Kiara." Said Sarabi, nuzzling her eldest granddaughter.

"Thanks, grandma," Kiara said, returning the nuzzle. "Let's eat our dinner before it's all gone."

Sarabi nodded before following Kiara to a nearby zebra carcass where some lionesses in the pride are already eating.

Nuru and Naba shared a large piece of the zebra while Kion and Tiifu had arrived shortly after and turned into the den in time to eat their dinner the huntresses had brought back. After everyone had finished their meal, they had gotten rid of the bones and is now lying around the cave to digest their meals. Kion and Tiffu were at the top of pride rock, looking at the stars sparkling in the sky.

"It's beautiful out here." Said Tiifu.

"Yeah, and my father always told me that the Great Kings are up there." Said Kion.

"I wonder if my grandparents are up there." Tiffu pondered.

"Why'd you say that?" Asked Kion, looking at his mate in concern.

Tiifu sighed before explaining, "My grandparents had died when Scar was the King. They had tried to escape the pride lands without being caught, but they were ambushed by some hyenas that were watching the borders. They've put up a fight but were outmatched by so many of them; they were later found dead by my mother and some of the lionesses that were hunting at that time. My mother was distraught that she had lost both of her parents, and Scar, however, didn't approve any of it."

"Go on."

"Scar had told everyone to go to the outlands and dump the bodies into the crocodile creek where they'll eat them. Everyone was shocked, but Scar didn't have it at all. One of the lionesses had asked to bury them instead. Scar hesitated, but he decided to let them bury my grandparents, on one condition: they aren't allowed to have a funeral service for them."

Kion's eyes widened in shock, "What?!" Tiifu nodded before continuing, "Yes, they had no choice but to bury them where they were ambushed."

"Even though Scar was a terrible King, he broke all of the traditions which my grandfather Mufasa had vowed never to break a tradition." Kion shook his head in disbelief. Tiifu sighed as she bowed her head down with some tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"I miss them, Kion." Tiifu cried, "Even though I wasn't born to see them, I just wish they could see me grow up and live my life as a princess since I'm married to you."

Kion frowned a bit before giving his mate a small lick on the cheek, "Hey, it's ok, Tiifu. I'm here for you, and I won't let anything happen to you." Kion reassured with a small smile on his face, "And I know your grandparents are up there with the great kings watching over you. Sure they'll miss you be you can always talk to them anytime by looking up at the stars at night. Or in the clouds during the day."

She wiped the tears from her face with her paw before nuzzling Kion lovingly. He returned the nuzzled as the two lions comforted each other throughout the night as a small gust of wind blew gently with some flower petals circularly surrounding them both. They stopped before looking into each other eyes for 5 seconds before Tiifu rubbed her tail under Kion's chin and gave him a seductive look. Kion smirked before following Tiffu down the slopes on the side of pride rock and went to an unoccupied cave below and began the process of making cubs.

End Of Chapter 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.6K 49
King Simba and Queen Nala are now new rulers of Pride Rock. Follow them in to the past and see what really happened. Were the Outsiders and Pride lan...
37.1K 677 36
Y/N, Timon, and Pumbaa relive their past of how they all met, found their dream home, met Simba, and helped Simba become king of Pride Rock.
7.8K 71 14
My Pride's characters doesn't belong to me and I don't claim they are ! The story is mine however. ...
681 11 1
after the death of zira, simba invites kovu into his pride, Kiara has a huge crush on kovu, but little did she know her crush doesn't have the same f...