One For Tokoyami (Tokotsuyu)

By tokoyamimain

Fumigake Tokoyami and Tsuyu Asui have always been friends and nothing more. But a random encounter sparks a... More

Chapter 1: The Spark
Chapter 2: Bad News
Chapter 3: Is This A Date?
Chapter 4: Be A Hero
Chapter 5: Hostage
Chapter 6: The Fight Of Their Lives
Chapter 7: The Tenth Holder
NEW STORIES!

Alternate Ending

1K 22 23
By tokoyamimain

We go back to just after Tokoyami and Asui learned the truth about One For All and Deku and Tokoyami are about to face off against All For One.

"Get ready Tokoyami!" 

Midoriya shouted as he clentched his fist

One For All...Full Cowling...100%

Tokoyami stood next to his friend, Dark Shadow posed at the ready.  Tsu, being too injured to fight, was keeping her distance while calling the police and UA.  

"I hope you boys don't have any regrets you will die with"

All For One chuckled as he raised his arm and fired a giant blast of energy at the two heroes.  Midoriya jumped to the ceiling, using it to redirect himself towards All For One while Tokoyami dove out of the way.  All For One raised his arm to block Deku's attack

"NEW HAMPSHIRE SMASH!"

Deku changed direction and propelled himself behind All For One (kind of the way Bakugo does) and swept the villain off his legs.  

"DARK SHADOW GO!"

Dark Shadow grew to a tremendous size and crushed All For One with his giant hand, leaving a big handprint in the stone.  All For One sheepishly got up clutching his forehead.  

"Enough of this.  Time to die"

The villain said in a calm voice.  Deku ran in for another smash but was tossed aside. In the blink of an eye, All For One's hand was again on Tokoyami's face.  

"Do not worry Tokoyami, I will take very good care of Dark Shadow"

All For One chuckled as the bird boy felt his body grow weak.  He could feel the darkness take him as Dark Shadow was being torn from his body. 

Goodbye  Fumigake Tokoyami

Tokoyami heard Dark Shadow cry in his head as he felt his connection to the beast dwindle

Goodbye Dark Shadow

Tokoyami could feel Dark Shadow's pain and agony as if it were his own, he felt the tears rushing down his face as he knew what was coming, but he couldn't fight back.  He couldn't struggle.  Dark Shadow's cries of pain grew louder and louder.  The pain in his chest growing more intense as if a hole was opening up inside him.  He finally let out a cry of agony before the pain was too much and he succumbed to the darkness. 

______________________________________________

Tokoyami awoke to the sound of beeping.  He was in a hospital bed.  Tsu was sleeping in a chair next to him.  Her eyes had been red and puffy from crying, and her hair was a mess. Even though she was gross, Tokoyami still thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world.  She was covered in bandages, and her arm was in a sling, but other than that she seemed to have recovered from the fight.  Her eyes slowly opened as he sat up to meet her.  

"Tokoyami...." 

She croaked, her tears resuming to fall down her face

"What happened? Weren't we all about to die?"

Tokoyami said rubbing the back of his head in pain. 

"We were, but thank god the pros showed up.  It took every single hero in the city to defeat All For One ribbit."

Tsu mumbled not able to look Tokoyami in the eyes.

"How are you feeling? And is Midoriya ok?"

"We're both fine.  I'm actually more banged up than he was"

Tsu chuckled a little and Tokoyami saw a faint smile across her lips, before it vanished and he could see tears again.

"But Tokoyami. I'm...I'm so sorry"

She collapsed into his chest and started bawling.   Tokoyami held her close and never wanted to let go.  He only wanted to comfort her and make her feel better.  

"Tsu, don't worry I'm fine.  Everything is just fine.  Dark Shadow tell her everything is fine"

Dark Shadow......

Tsu gripped him harder at the mention of his quirk and everything came flooding back.  He remembered now that All For One had stolen his quirk, just like he said he was going to.  Tokoyami couldn't move for a moment.  He just sat in silence.  His only family, his lifelong friend and companion, was now gone.  Forever.  He was sad and hurt, but not as hurt as he thought he would be.  Because even though Dark Shadow was gone, Tokoyami wasn't alone.  He had Asui now.  And what were thoughts of despair and darkness turned to happiness and light as Tokoyami recalled the memory of their first date and their first kiss.  He remembered how his heart soared when she told him she had feelings for him.  Speaking of which, Tokoyami finally knew what his feelings were, and he knew what he had to say.

"Tsu"

Tokoyami said breaking the silecne besides Asui's cries.  The frog girl looked up at him still tears in her eyes.

"Yes Tokoyami?"

She whispered back.

"I love you Tsu-Chan"

Tsu instantly broke into a smile as she squeezed him tight.  The dark cloud that brought the mood down had vanished and she wiped the tears from her face. 

"I love you too Fumi-kun" 

She closed her eyes and planted a kiss on his beak.  When she pulled away he was smiling at her.

"Why are you so happy? I would think you would be devastated to lose your quirk and your dream of becoming a hero?"

Tsu looked at him suprised.

"I may be quirkless now and I'll have to get a different job, but at least I have you in my life, and I would never trade that for anything"

Tokoyami pulled her back in for another kiss, never wanting to let her go now that she was safely back in his arms. He had lost Dark Shadow sure, but he had gained something else entirely.

________________________________________________

Five Years Later

"Fumi stop I can't see! ribbit"

Asui was blindfolded, stumbling around in the dark as Tokoyami lead her by the hand moving at too quick a pace for her

"Revelry in the Dark!" Tokoyami shouted back to her as he kept leading her to his surprise. 

"When are you gonna stop saying that cheesy line ribbit?"

"Whenever you stop loving me"

They had living together for three years now after graduation and Tokoyami had something he wanted to ask the love of his life.  

"We're here" 

Tokoyami said as he took off her blindfold.  Tsu took in her surroundings.  It was nightime, but the beautiful full moon above them cut through the darkness.  Tsu instantly knew where she was.  It was the park by the school where she was kidnapped, but more importantly, where Tokoyami accidentally confessed he liked her.  

"What did you bring me back here for?"

Tsu turned to her boyfriend  

"I have to ask you something"

Tokoyami got down on one knee and opened a small box.  Tsu could see the diamond glistening in the moonlight.  Her hands flew to her mouth, her legs shaking.

"Since that night at this place all those years ago, I knew from then on how special you are.  You made me feel things I never felt before, and you give me a life no one else could give to me.  Not even Dark Shadow.  When I lost you, I had only one thought and that was to get you back safe.  Nothing else mattered.  You're the only thing that matters."

Tsu could no longer hold back her tears.

"Tsuyu Asui, will you marry me?"

"YES YES OF COURSE! ribbit"

They kissed, and just like last time, Tokoyami didn't want that kiss to end.

_______________________________________________

Seven Years Later

"Good morning Japan welcome to Hero News Now and do we have a special guest for you. Live and in studio, please welcome the newly voted number six hero Froppy!"

"Look Yami It's mamma!"

Tokoyami held his son in his lap while watching his wife's interview.  He had to give up his dream of becoming a hero after he lost his quirk, but he gained something he never had before.  A real family.  And while the bird boy would forever miss his faithful companion, he would not change anything.  His wife had been doing these interviews for years now, and they always asked the same questions.  Then, they finally got to the one she always had to lie about, and it hurt both of them every time. It was for the best though, as villains were always targeting known family members of pros.

"And what about any lovely fellas waiting for you at home eh Froppy?"

Nope you know me still single 

Thought Asui, but she just couldn't bring herself to say it

"Yes there is ribbit"

What? Did she just admit to our relationship?

Tokoyami sat up so quickly he almost dropped his son. 

"Oh what's this new development?" The interviewer asked leaning forward placing his elbows on the desk and his hands under his chin. 

"I have a wonderful husband who's done everything for me.  He gave up the life he wanted so I could have the life I wanted.  He is everything to me.  He is my hero."

There were alot of awwwwwwwwws in the crowd and Tokoyami wiped away a tear

Tsu turned and stared directly into the camera.

"I love you Fumi-Kun" 

"I love you too Tsu-chan"

Revelry in the Dark

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 830 18
Book 2 of Stay Wild Moonchild
106K 2.6K 75
some of my head cannons for dre smp. also lower case is intended, sorry about that (I have autocorrect on so it might capitalize by itself???) but y...
106K 1.5K 200
Just cause I'm bored and I cAN Do wHaTEveR I frEAKinG wAnT. Deal with it ! I own none of the memes and pictures in this book ! !!COMPLETED!!
994K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...