The Offer That Changed My Lif...

By gigglegeek11

ATTENTION: THIS BOOK WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AND IT WILL BE VERY CONFUSING IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST BOOK... More

The Offer That Changed My Life
The Offer
Meeting up
Tree House!?
Duo!?
Bowling!
The choice
Lazy-Day
Going To Jail!?
Campfire stories and... People getting lost!?!
Fighting and Song Writing
Fun in the sun
DairyQueen and... Robberies?
Flights to... Boston?
Chipotle status!
New York Concerts!
YouNow
Movie Marathon!
The test
The secret
Ninjas and Paint Balling
Studio Stammers
Thanksgiving Feasts!
Games and Dates!
THE TRAILER'S UP!
Amnesia...
Oh No They Didnt!
There goes the power!
Holiday Traditions!
Party On!
Hide and Seek!
Nemo :)
FANGIRL TIPS
Girls Night Out
First Tour Concert!
Sight Seeing Gone Wrong
Marco Polo and Nightmares
Secret Meet and Greats
Last Tour!
Movie Mayhem
Ripped Contracts and Happiness
YouNow!!
Blindfolds, Swings, and Stars
#interrogatingfaith
Trampolines and Sparks
Starbucks Riot!
Playgrounds and Really Rude Workers
Muffins and Pasta
LA Adventures

Messy Surprises!

10.6K 278 58
By gigglegeek11

"Come here," Matt smiles while grabbing my hand and leading me to the garage.

"What?" I giggle.

"We all wanted to give you a surprise before you leave, since you're leaving tomorrow," he explains to me while unlocking the door. We walk out the door and then I see that everyone else is already outside. "Walk into the driveway."

I follow his instructions and then gasp. My car is out there. Wrapped in tinfoil.

"What? Why?" I start to laugh. "What is the point of this?"

"We thought it would be fun," Jack J shrugs.

"And it was!" Jacob adds.

"Buuuut," Shawn smirks, "that actually wasn't the point. We only need the tinfoil on the windows."

"I'm so confused," I shake my head, but then I notice full cans of paint everywhere with clean paintbrushes.

"Wait, are you guys doing what I think you guys are doing?" I smirk as everyone takes the tinfoil off of the car, except for the windows and wheels. Now my car is white.

"Yes, we are," Jack G laughs while hanging me a paintbrush and wrapping his arms around me, giving me a hug.

"Do you want to do the honors?" Aaron asks.

"Of course," I smile while dipping my paintbrush into the baby blue paint and then I flick my wrist and let the paint splatter onto my car.

"MY TURN!" Matt yells while getting some neon green paint onto his brush and splashing the paint onto the car.

Shawn goes next and uses bright orange paint.

"This is so freaking cool," Lox gasps while flinging pink paint at the car.

Ten minutes later, my car is splatter painted with tons of different colors.

"That was so fun!" I grin. "My mom will be somewhat upset because the car is worth less now but does it look like I care."

"You look like you care a lot," Carter explains and I roll my eyes.

"But for real-" I start to say, but then I feel something wet hit my back. I gasp, turn around, and see Taylor holding a thick paint brush, dripping with red paint.

"Gotcha," he smirks. I look down and see the paint seeping down my white shirt and my white skinny jeans.

"I GOT YOUR BACK!" Shawn yells while throwing orange paint at Taylor.

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!" Jack J screams before dumping the whole can of blue pant on my head.

I gasp and then quickly wipe the paint away from my eyes. "You're gunna get it."

I grab a bucket of purple paint and then splash it at him. It weighs onto his clothes and he groans. "You suck, you know that?"

"But you love me," I wink.

"Nope, we all hate you," Carter jokes while spraying pink paint at me.

"This is going to suck getting out of my hair," I shake my head while whipping my hair back and forth, causing the paint in my hair to hit everyone. "And is it like 'paint Lexie day' or something?"

"No. Yes. Possibly. I don't know," Jack G laughs. "But you're fun to throw paint at."

"Thanks," I scoff as Shawn and Matt run over to me. Then they whisper an an amazing idea to me.

"You in?" Matt asks.

"You know it," I smirk.

"Okay just follow the plan," Shawn stresses.

I nod and grab two cans of paint and run into the backyard, hiding behind a bush. Wow, I could definitely be a ninja with these skills.

I peek over the bush and see Shawn under the trampoline and Matt by a tree.

"Hey, where'd Shawn, Lexie, and Matt go?" Cameron asks while walking into the yard, everyone following behind him.

"I don't know," Nash answers. "They were out here a few minutes ago though."

"Yeah," Aaron agrees while walking right towards the bush I'm hiding behind.

As soon as he gets close enough to me, I jump out at him and throw the paint at him.

Before anyone can react, Shawn does the same to Jacob, and Matt does the same to Lauren.

"Did you really just go there?" Lauren gasps. Then she grabs the bucket that's nearest to her and pours it on Jack J.

"What was that for?" he pouts.

"Well I got a bunch of paint on me so I guess I just thought you should suffer too," she shrugs.

"Nashy, I'm going to apologize in advance," Shea giggles before dumping a full bucket of pink paint on Nash.

"I'm going to get you back!" he smirks before grabbing a bucket and chasing her around the yard. A few seconds later he catches her and wraps his arms around her waist. Then before Shea can move, Nash lets go of her and throws the paint on her.

I look over and see Jack G coming at me with a bucket, so I quickly dodge out of the way. The paint misses me and hits Cameron.

"Hah!" I laugh while sticking my tongue out at him.

He rolls his eyes and then goes searching for another bucket. Before I actually get the chance to get another target, it starts to rain.

"THE CAR!" I gasp.

"Don't worry," Shawn smirks. "I already pulled it into the driveway."

"Oh my gosh," I sigh. "That would've been bad. I think I should hug you for that."

"No!" Shawn chuckles, his eyes going big. "I'm already covered in paint, I don't need anymore."

"Yes you do!" I giggle before running over to him with my arms open.

He sprints behind Matt and then uses him as a shield.

"Shawn," I groan. "I just want to give you a hug! You're already covered in paint, why does it matter?"

"Because if you hug me then the colors on my shirt will smear with the colors from your shirt and it'll look like poop," he explains.

I shake my head and laugh. He opens his arms to give me a hug, but then darts away last second and sticks his tongue out at me.

"You're such a child," I joke.

"Nuh-uh!" he disagrees. "And I don't want to hug you because you have cooties."

"Well then," I frown and then start to fake cry.

"Okay, fine you get a hug," he gives in while giving me a hug.

"I'm sorry for you, Shawn," Nash sighs.

"Why?" he asks.

"Because you're stuck with Lexie for a month and a half," Matt explains while shaking his head sadly. "That'll be horrible for you, bro."

"Shut up," I laugh. "You'll miss me."

"Nope," he disagrees. "I'm actually counting down the hours until you leave."

"If you don't tell the truth right now, you'll wake up without your right arm," I joke.

"Okay, maybe I'll miss you a little bit," he confesses.

"Shawn is lucky to be touring with me," I exclaim. "I always keep things interesting."

"Very," Shawn laughs, agreeing with me. "The tour will be something we'll never forget."

*************************************
Song suggestion: Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey

Reader of the week: miss_styles_lover101 (she also got the 'guess the tweet' thingy right)

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LAST NIGHT AND NOW I JUST POSTED A SHORT AND CRAPPY UPDATE:(. Last night I was really busy and then today I spent 15 hours watching/competing at a show choir competition. So right now I'm exhausted but I needed to update.

Twitter- gigglegeek11 (if you follow and tweet me 'Wattpad sent me', I'll follow you back!)

YouTube- Fangirl Faith

Vine- Basically Basic Edits

YouNow- gigglegeek11

Patreon- Fangirl Faith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 16.5K 57
***All the guys will appear some will be minor character's. Maddi gets taken in by the Espinosa family for a while until someone would take her and...
36.8K 644 20
Cameron adds Mia to the magcon groupchat thinking he was adding his photographer, Bryant. What will happen when him and his friends realize he added...
18.2K 377 50
Fifth Harmony on tour but what happens when Magcon joins? Will love start to bloom Hello Guys i have other books to soo go check em out byee Read my...
73K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...