An Unorthodox World (Unordina...

By muted81

John Doe the joker of Wellsten is sent to the World of My Hero, by what seems like a unnatural phenom. How ca... More

Prologue
1: A Different superpowered world
2:The Roles in Society
3:Quirk Differences To Abilitys
4:The UA Exams
5:Meet Class 1-A
6:Hero Training
7:The Class Rep
8:U.S.J
9:The U.S.J Attack
10:The Sports Festival
11:Declareations Of War
12:Cavalry Battle
13:John vs Bakugo
unordinary
clarie
14:Winners Of The UA Festival
15:Hero Names
16: Hero Internships
17:Hero Internships pt 2
19:Hosu Attack Pt2
20: Encounter
21:John.....
22:Exposed
23:final exams
24:practical exam
25:quirkless.
26:Camp
27:Quirk training
28:Vanguard
29: kidnapped
30:Outbreak
Answers
31:Reunion
32:provisional exam practice

18:Hosu Attack

1.6K 45 3
By muted81

Izuku Midoriya's POV (day 3 internship)

Gran torino and I were sparring I was doing my best to maintain the 5% of one for all I could control  I was still outclassed

Gran Torino played his hand on his chin "we should switch up the training"

"If you get too used to fighting my distinct tactics you might develop some weird habits"

I asked with a confused yet decently loud tone "What habits!? I'm just trying to keep up with you please let me fight with you"

Gran Torino quickly shut that down
"Nope we're done here, change into your costume boy we're moving onto phase 2"

(Time skip cab)

"It won't do us any good staying here the small population here means less crime that's why there's more agencies in urban areas there's a lot more crime the higher the population density the more trouble you'll find"

"Now in Chibiusa we'll have many small fights to brake up I grantee it"

I responded surprised "wait Tokyo!?"

I shifted into a nervous tone "I didn't think my outfit is hip enough"

"That outfit tells everyone you're a hero you should be happy to get to display it in such a bright spotlight"

Wait hold on

".....are going to take the bullet train past Shinjuku?"

"Yep"

That's past hosu city I wonder how Iida is doing?

(Time skip bullet train)

India's contact

He read the message but didn't reply
I don't think Iida has ever waited 3 minutes to respond.

We're close to hosu station

The passengers on the other side
Started talking in a booth concerned and worried tone while looking through the windows

"Hey look that building exploded"

"What!? Were"

Gran Torino turned "what's all the ruckus about?"
"Some kind of fire," I thought

The train intercom was hered "passengers place hold on to your seats"

Soon after the train came to an instant stop

A loud bang went off on the side revealing a nomu of gray complexion and wings with a hero who he had injured.

"Nomu!" I shouted

"Stay here kid!"

Gran Torino squatted and bounced around kicking the Nomu out of the train into a nearby building.

Quickly I ran to the opening to see a part of the city in clear chaos.

"No way"

By the time I realized what happened the train attendant was trying to calm everyone down

"Everyone please! Remain calm return to your seats the villain is no longer here more heroes are on the way I'm sure"

I looked over to the attendant "hey you! keep them calm I'm going"

I made a dash for the tracks and with one for all jumped off into the roof of a building.

"Gran Torino please be okay"
I dropped down to regular city level.

They're probably at the center of this craziness.

"I Don't get it why did that guy look like Nomu"

"If it's as strong as the one all might fought this will not only be bad for gran torino but the entire city"

"That includes iida he's interning here"

I heard a shout from what seemed like an adult.
"Tanya!"
"Where are you Tenya!?

I ran towards the noise only to walk in on two Nomus causing chaos.

"Here manual deal with the fire!"

"Why the hell did you run off by yourself Tenya were are you?"

He went off alone that doesn't sound like something he would do.

A female pro spoke without taking her eyes off the Nomu "You're in the way kid get out of here"

"Right, I'm so sorry"

"We can hold them off evacuate with the others!"

Wait.....

Hosu city

Iida

Nomus

Hosu.....were the hero killer attacks

Don't tell me

I had no time to waste I quickly ran.

Entering one for all I jumped from alley to alley if I'm right then then that  means they must be away from all the commotion.

I turned a corner to see iida laying on the ground.

"Found you!"

_________________________________________

Sorry John wasn't included this chapter but on an unrelated note thanks for 5k.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 553 33
this story will be about a ship john and Seraphina (I don't own the characters i got the characters from uru-chan go follow her on Webtoon and read U...
50K 1.6K 23
Taking his fathers words to heart, John Doe returns to Wellston with the intention of expelling himself from the hierarchy; attempting to turn over a...
8.8K 319 24
It's just a normal day at Wellston when John's long lost sister shows up. She was taken by their mother so she could be trained and master her abilit...
24.2K 610 43
What if John didn't pose as a cripple? What could've changed? Come with me through one of the many possibilities. Updates Every Sunday None of these...