The Killer and I

By justanotherredhead_

Will I choose to live my life with a killer to save my sister and myself? More

Where am I?
What Do You Want?
No Escape

Run

140 1 0
By justanotherredhead_

I wake up in a field of hay the sun is bright and beating right down on my face. At this moment, I'm very disoriented on how I ended up here and I have no way of possibly knowing where I am.
That's when I hear blood curdling screams that jolt me right up on my feet. There was nothing but hay for miles; no tree lines, no roads, nothing and that's when I heard someone riding through the field.
It wasn't just one person I heard several, I couldn't make out how many there was I just knew I needed to get to safety. I start to run that's when I see Three fingers, Saw Tooth, and One Eye riding towards me on four wheelers. There was just no possible way I could escape this, no coverage, no weapon and I remember thinking to myself this has to be the end for me how else could I escape this, this was my fate.
So I just stood there waiting for it to be over, I heard them turn off the four wheelers and I watched them walk in my direction. Now again, there is no sense in running, I start to feel the sweat pour down my forehead and I think to myself "maybe once they get close enough I can charge past them and get to one of the four wheelers". They are coming from each direction so I decide to run to the right and that's when I feel something hit me in the back of the head.
I land right on my stomach, I slowly pick my head up and I could feel the blood rushing down my neck. I turn over to see the three of them standing over me and laughing hysterically, I try to back up but, where can I exactly go? That's when Three fingers took a large tree branch and smacks me in the face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
21.2K 1K 11
You're a brand new zookeeper at The Halfling Zoo- a place where half-animals live in captivity. Your job is simple- feed them and study them. Your ma...
5.7K 477 20
"What do you want from me?" whispered Virat to the person who stood in the mirror. "You" said the person, wickedly. Rohit Sharma x Virat Kohli. highe...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...