ScHoOl LoVe To An EtErNaL Lo...

By HijabiliciousUnaiza

2 cousins She,a 9th grade student He,a 11th grade student She,the shortest girl He,the tallest boy She,loves... More

Casts and Prologue (edited)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Author's note
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
🎉promo-1🎉
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
notice
🎉promo-2🎉
CHAPTER 8
🎉PROMO-3🎉
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
🎉PROMO-4🎉
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
not an update
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
NAWEZ WEDDING
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
THANK YOU
surprise
BONUS 1
NEW BOOK
new book

CHAPTER 11

1.4K 58 27
By HijabiliciousUnaiza

Alert: i have not edited the chapter... There will be little grammatical errors. Forgive me for that

FAISAL'S POV

I swallowed the lumps formed...

Aren't we too small for falling in love.

We... Its only I..
I don't even know if she loves me.

I slowly lifted her head from my lap and placed her head on the pillow and covered her completely with the blanket.

I walked to the balcony, the sky was stary, the moon was completely hidded because it was a no moon day. The wind was chill. I felt the goosebumps because of the chilliness. I could smell the fresh blooms of flower.

I sat on the swing. Do i really love her?

Noo....its just... May be infatuation.

Ya may be...

I closed my eyes and supported my head on the swing.

All the moments of mine and Jannat came to mind. From childhood.

I even remember being happy of mine when Maasi (Sumaiya-Jannat's mom) had a baby as in Jannat.

When we went to hospital to see Jannat, though i was barely 3 years. But i remember being happy seeing that small kid.

And we even have few videos i which, I was happy because seeing me Jannat laughed and she dint do that for anyone else.

We actually were good friend when we were tooo small as in like she was L.K.G and i was 1st during all that time. But as we grew up we became distant we stopped talking, the only time we converse was when we had to irritate one another, which we do 24X7.

Its actually i who started distancing from her because, during 5th or 6th std many of my classmates used to tease me that Jannat was my girlfriend and all. This was the reason i stopped talking and i reasoned that as, i don't like her, or she is short and i am tall we can't be FRIEND, etc.

I even remember, when i got to know she is suffering from fever, i was so worried i was with her all the time.

Is this all because of love??

Do i really love her?

I feel hurt when she is hurt, is it because i Love her.

Ok... I love her but aren't we too small to love each other?

I know, love can happen any time, any where.

Is it real love or just infatuation?

I guess infatuation...

Ya.. ya...it is..

Infatuation...its just i like her. Love is too big

I took deep breath, why there is this unsettling feeling.

Why new thoughts in my head.

I just walked to room and layed on sofa and turned towards bed, where Jannat was sleeping. i kept looking at her and she turned towards her right and again one turn she would fall down. i kept looking at her andddd

I dint know when i fell asleep by thinking if it is Love or just Infatuation

i was so confused about it...

__________

i heard the door open and close, i don't know if its of washrooms or the room door.

i saw the window, light sun shine was peaking through it. it looked like its 05 am then i looked at the bed and Jannat was not there. may be she walked down, mamma will be awake.

i went to bed and slept snuggling to my comforter. i was half asleep when i heard the door open and close. i opened the eyes it was jannat, her face and hands were wet. may be she washed her face. she walked slowly i looked at her legs may be it is healing.

i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

JANNAT'S POV

i woke up with my alarm ringing it was FAJR time

i got up from the bed immediately i kept my legs down

ouchhh....

hehehehe....

my leg hurts. i totally forgot about my wound

i slowly walked to the washroom, i saw Faisal sleeping on the sofa. i know the length is enough for him. i slowly walked to him, and put the blanket properly which had fallen down.

i walked to wash room then made wazu.

i walked back to room to see Faisal sleeping on the bed and snuggling with the comforter.

he looked like a baby.

I prayed the fajr namaz and walked to bed and laid next him. and turned towards him he was fully covered with the blanket only his face was visible.

i pulled the blanket from him and covered myself.

The effect of medicine was still there which worked and i slept immediately..
.
.
.
i woke up with my alarm again.

it was 7.

After freshing up, i woke Faisal up and i walked down.

i saw aunty sitting on the sofa with a cup of coffee.

JANNAT: Assalamu alaikum bade ammi

SAFINA: walaikum assalam bacha. how are you and hows your leg

JANNAT: i am fine and my leg is also good just little pain.

i walked and sat next to her.

SAFINA: do you need coffee?

JANNAT: nahh... i dont drink anything.

SHIFA: ammmiiiiiiiiiii

We both heard Shifa yelling

SAFINA: kya hai beta, kyun chilla rahi ho

SHIFA: ammi... bhaiya dont want to school he is still sleeping.

SAFINA: why?

she walked to the room. i took my phone and got busy with it.

FAISAL'S POV

I don't know when i fell asleep. When i woke up and what i saw made my heart skip its beat.

Jannat....

She was sleeping next to me with her face towards me. Her lips were slightly opened. Her breath was calm which meant she was in deep sleep.

I looked at the clock which showed 6:14am. I again looked at her and was lost in the beauty.

I was broken from my thoughts when her phone alarm rung.

I looked at the clock it was 7:30. My eyes widened. Just now i saw the time it was 6:27 and suddenly.

WAS I TOO LOST IN LOOKING AT HER?

I felt her moving, i immediately closed my eyes. Then i felt her move away. I opened my eyes when i heard the bathroom door open.

Was i really awake for the whole one hour.

Unknowingly i felt my face warmed up due to blushing.

BLUSHING?

What non sense.

No...no i was not blushing.

I closed my eyes when the bathroom door opened. I pretended like sleeping.

After sometime, i felt a shake on my arms. I slowly opened my eyes and saw A Very Beautiful Face.

Jannat: Faisu get up, its late already.

I just hmm-ed

And...

She went down.

I don't know. All this is confusing.

I snuggled in to my comforter more and closed my eyes.

Its just Infatuation...

Shifa: faisu get up

Faisal: run from here i dont wanna go anywhere

She barged into the room.

Shifa: Faisal bhai? Is that really you?

Faisal: no its not faisal

I said in a Boring voice

She called mom and said i don't want to go to school.

After few minutes, mamma came and Shifa went to get ready.

Faisal: mamma please I don't wanna go to school today, please

Safina: ok but why?

Faisal: no ma.. just like that i don't feel like going. Please only today

Safina: its ok. You sleep. Are you not feeling well?

Faisal: no no. I am good
Just i was not able to sleep on the sofa

Safina: ok ok. But only today.

I just nodded my head. She looked at me weirdly and went.

Mamma easily accepted because, i never as i. NEVER take leave. Even if I'm not well i will go to school.

I closed my eyes...

3RD PERSON POV

Faisal's group visited Jannat once before going to school and were also surprised when they got to know, Faisal is not going to school.

Around 10 o clock, Safina woke Faisal up for breakfast.

Faisal got freshened up and went to dining table where Jannat was eating chole puri, Jannat's favourite food.

Faisal sat in front of Jannat.

Jannat: thank god, you also dint go to school. At least i will have a company.

ahh...even Jannat enjoys your company Faisal.

Spoke Faisal's mind.

Don't you think, you LOVE her actually. May be thats why you are feeling all these emotions?

Asked Faisal's mind.

Faisal was kind of shocked realising it.

Do i really love her?

Faisal... Faisal...FAISALLL....

Yelled Safina.

Faisal: huh...haan. what happened?

Safina: where are you lost.

Faisal: no.... No where.

Safina: are you really ok right.

He just nodded my head.

Safina: here have it.

She gave Faisal puri and he silently had his breakfast.

Safina: after breakfast plz redo her bandages please, i have to go to market.

Faisal nodded his head.

after breakfast, within 10 mins Safina went to market and Jannat was watching tv when Faisal came with first aid box he sat on the table of sofa.

Faisal: Jannat keep your leg on my legs.

Jannat: arey BHAIYA, kaise mai apke upar pai rakh sakti hun..

mocked Jannat.

ouch that hurts

Thought Faisal

Faisal: yaar bhaiya na bulao

Faisal said with a irritated tone, whereas Jannat laughed.

Faisal: now keep your leg here.

he said pointing his leg and Jannat like a good girl followed his instruction.

Faisal did her bandage, it had healed it a lot but still she felt pain.

Jannat: ouch Faisu its hurting.

Faisal was doing his work so slowly as if she was made of glass.

Faisal: btw what were you playing that you went that side.

he said as he finished his work. he looked at Jannat when she dint answer.

Jannat was looking here and there knwoing that she will get scolding from him.

Faisal: dont tell some kids type game.

Jannat: ahhh....seeks and hide.

she said.Faisal first looked confised and then when he realized he narrowed his eyes.

Faisal: seriously yaar, are you a kid or what.

Jannat: its ok na, you already scolded me yesterday.

she said making a pout.

he took a deep breath to calm down.

then he went back, placed the first aid box and came back sat beside Jannat who was watching tv.

they both watched the tv until Safina came.

after she came they switched off tvand were talking more like jannat and safina talking. faisal was zoning out.

safina noticed this and decided talking to him later this day.

then shortly they lunch was prepared and all three had and went to their respective room, and jannat went to shifa's room

after sometime, safina went to faisal's room where he was cuddled with his blanket but was awake.

safina knocked the door

Safina: can i come in?

Faisal: ammi? come in why are you asking?

safina came and sat beside him.

Safina: what happened? you are different from few days and from yesterday you are not being yourself.

faisal looked away don't know what to answer.

Yes mothers are mothers. A mother notes all those things which their own kids doesn't notice.

Faisal: what are you talking about ammi?

Safina: its waste lying to me Fais. Come on tell me.

Safina said sitting beside him and Faisal immediately put his head on her lap and she started caressing his hairs lovingly.

Both were silent for few minutes then Faisal spoke.

Faisal: mamma what is love?

The question kind of shocked Safina.

Safina: Love is complex. A mix of emotions, behaviors, and beliefs associated with strong feelings of affection, protectiveness, warmth, and respect for another person. Its not necessary that it should be a person, it can be your pets or plants as well. Being happy with the person or non-human (animal) is Love.

Faisal was silent for some times.

Faisal: what is the difference between infatuation and love?

Safina: There is a very big difference between infatuation and being in love. Infatuation is when you first see someone that you are attracted to and immediately feel there is a connection based on that whereas love is knowing the good and bad of someone and still loving them all the same.

FAISAL'S POV

after knowing what is love, what is the difference between love and infatuations. i came to a results and that is,

I LOVE HER!

FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE HEART.

As soon as i realized this, i felt my whole body warm up.

i felt content.

i felt happy.

i..I feel like i was never this happy.

i feel all those emotions that i never know existed.

Safina: btw whose that girl

my eyes widened. i dont know if i should tell or not.

Faisal: n...no onee...

my mon cut me in mid and spoke.

Safina:come on tell whom do you love? you cant lie to me.

i took deep breath.

Faisal: ma ahhh... i will tell you once she accepts my feelings please.

she kept silent for few minutes then spoke.

Safina: i understan your privacy but please bacha think properly its not somthing funny or a game. be aware. ok?

I just nodded my head.

Safina: ok come down in few minutes. I will check up on Jannat.

i felt shy...

FAISAL IS THIS SERIOUSLY YOU??

my mind questioned.

SHUT UP....

mom left.

i closed my eyes enjoying the teasing my mind and heart were doing.

JANNAT'S POV

I got bored.

i dint get sleep.

so i decided to go to bade ammi's room.

but she was not there.

i guess she is in Faisal's room.

i slowly walked to his room

when i was about to knock on the door, i heard bade ammi say.

Safina:come on tell whom do you love? you cant lie to me.

Oh... He loves some on?

i felt my heart beat rise.

i felt uneasy.

Faisal: ma ahhh... i will tell you once she accepts my feelings please.

I heard him speak.

Who will that girl be??

Safina: i understand your privacy but please bacha think properly its not somthing funny or a game. be aware. ok?

i dont know..

i am feeling uncomfortable.

I DON'T KNOW WHY??

I took deep breath

Safina: ok come down in few minutes i will check upon Jannat.

I ran to my room.

I just layed down and closed my eyes not knowing why i am feeling those emotions.

Then after sometime i heard bell ring. Its Shifa di and others.

After they come, we all enjoyed and had lots of fun.

Around 8:30 mamma and papa came and we had dinner at bade ammi's house itself then we left for our house.

Directly we all went to our rooms and drifted to sleep.

_____________________________

Hey fam!!
Whats up!!
Kaise ho aap sab?

Longest chapter i guess??

Leave all that...tell me how was the chapter.

I guess everyone are happy, as the Faisal has realized his feelings for Jannat.

I know i have not described the situation nicely but I don't know how to do it....though i tried my best.

I am really sorry for being this late, i know its nearly a month i posted the chapter. I had the typed Chapter but i had not saved and I don't know it got deleted, which disappointed me.

This whole chapter is for you all, i felt so happy receiving the messages to post. I felt so enlightened.

Thank you so much for the love, support and patience you guys are giving for my book and for me.

Love you all....

I will try posting the next chapter as soon as possible i will not make you wait this long.

I need 15+ votes (i know its less to demand) for next chapter.

Bye bye....

Allah Hafiz....

Stay safe........♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 907 52
A CUTE AND UNIQUE STORY 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 my imagination 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Peep into know............
52.3K 3.6K 28
When she had to agree to be the replacement of her step sister to keep her grand father safe. And he who was not aware of what happened behind .. Cat...
198K 34.3K 173
Unshed tears is a story of a girl who had some past which she hid from her family, all thought she was responsible for the incident which took place...
2.4K 303 5
Love has differentiation??? Love has discrimination???? Love has status priority??? Well not for kathir and mullai Read the story to know more ..