Oblivious

By meganenthusiast

Chris and Megan have history that nobody knows, not even some of their closest celebrity friends. Everyone as... More

Oblivious - Characters
Oblivious - Extra Details
A/N
ONE - Split Custody
TWO - City Girls
A/N
A/N
DRUNK VALENTINES - BONUS CHAPTER
THREE - HOUSTON TX 2/2 (filler)
YALL
2024 Update ?
FOUR - THE PARTY
A/N Chapter 5 Release
FIVE - THEE FLAME
SIX - REACQUAINTED

THREE - HOUSTON TX 1/2

500 25 6
By meganenthusiast

Liked by chrisbrownofficial and 1,367,289 others
theestallion: Pull up late just to...🥴

View all 30,102 comments

2big_2respond: RIDE THAT FACE 🤪
^ theestallion: yes ma'am 😛
^ 2big_2respond: omgg you replied. we're married now, sorry brown 😅
dababy: 🔥🔥
emiliocoochie: birthday behavior🥰
^ theestallion: one more day 😊 finna show tf out
^ hotgirldaren: as you should hottie
hotgirldaren: thee h town hottie 😍
envyeva: so pretty 🤩
theshaderoom: no chris in the comments ? 👀
_____

Liked by theshaderoom and 269,414 others

chrisbrownofficial: Jet set to ? 🛫

Comments on this post have been limited
_____

Chris POV

After I finished up at the studio last night it was probably about 2 am. So, I went back to the crib to make sure everybody had they shit together so we could hop on the jet after we loaded up the trucks and we were on the jet by 4.

"Ian never seen a famous person be so eager to meet another famous person.." I said glancing at Munchie making her head snap at me as she bust out laughing.

"Boyyy I know you fuckin' lying were you not famous and in your prime when you met MJ in 2008? (I think it was 08 correct me if im wrong -A/N)

"That's cause I looked up to him, he's a damn legend who wouldn't be excited?" She smacked her lips at me, "Chris. You was on that jet next hour type shit when they called you to do his tribute with thriller. And I do look up to Meg, the way her ass moves is fucking bizarre like nigga how did you let that go and all that nasty shit she be talking? Could never be me." She said grabbing a bag of Doritos out the snack bag we brought on the jet, the red ones 🤮

"Aight I get what you saying but just to be clear I didn't 'let her go'. We coming back to each other right? Exactly, that's always gone be my lil stalli and fuck all that bullshit she be talking in her songs ion know what nigga done gassed her head up but she better keep that same energy."

We were on the way to the H and I don't think I've ever been this anxious before. The way Megan be poppin her shit in them songs you'd think she was able to go round after round but that's all fun and games until she slide with me then it's "Chris slow downnn, Chris I can't do no more" lil crybaby ass.

"-Oop not you calling her out." Eva basically whispered from the seat beside Hoody.

"Damn E I almost forgot you was here, quiet ass." I laughed at her looking at my watch, 7:03. We should be landing soon, its only a 3 hour flight. Once we touch down I got somewhere to be and the rest of them just going straight to the house i rented to sleep and shit i guess.
_____

I walked into the shop with 'all day breakfast' in blinking red and white led lights just like the text said. I was a little late considering I had a Q&A after we got to my house and pictures of megan, myself, and our childhood friends were kinda plastered in my living room with all my other family pictures.

I haven't been to Houston in years but whenever my mom comes out she stays in my house so it's clean.

Seeing Daren sitting in the corner by herself scrolling through her phone I walked over to her.

"Omg hey Chrissy!" she exclaimed sliding out her chair to hug me which I politely declined saying, "Uh uh, do not call me that Daren-"

"Christopher shut up and give me a hug, ain't seen yo tall skinny ass in years and you bitchin' bout a name" I laughed and pulled her into a tight hug rocking her side to side damn near picking her lil ass up.

After we sat down a man came over to take our orders and I just got a sweet tea and Daren got a whole ass breakfast tray.

Sipping her drink, Daren looked to me, "So, did you finish the song? Can I hear it? I know it's good bruh let me hear it."

"Dang girl i ain't even respond yet but yes i finished it and since you hell bent on hearing it before everybody else here-" I handed her my CLEAN airpods cause some of you niggas don't clean yo shit and it shows.

"Press play" I ushered her handing her my phone with the track pulled up. I been working on 'City Girls' so long i'm excited its finally ready. I thought I wasn't gone finish writing it before the party but after my phone call with Megan the lyrics just started flowing in my head.
_____

Megan POV

I saw Chris posted his landing on his instagram close friends. I ain't gone lie I know he in Houston. He gotta be. Ain't no way he hopped on a plane today and didn't come to Houston. I have things to arrange for my party tonight so i'm not gone press him if he come he come if he don't he don't.

Okay, I hope he comes, really bad. But don't judge me because how my favorite dick in the same city as me and not gone come through. Im entitled to it. I need it. I'll admit, i'm feenin, craving it, okay ? It has to be the soul ties my mama used to tell me about. She knew we were connected, said it was and I quote, "damn strong even I feel it when y'all in the same room."

Anyways, I got everything I need for my party tonight we have less than 14 hours before party time and i'm excited. My outfit changes are immaculate I definitely had to throw some Texas flavor into those fits.

The jeans weren't really my idea but Daren said I should flaunt my shape more because these fake bodied bitches be throwing shade and we don't shame people for loving their NATURAL body over here.

I have a performance outfit that im gonna change into in the middle so I can do a lil sum sum on the mic before the party ends. I'm about to take a nap so i'm energized for today, cause nobody told me to wake up at 6 just to check Chris instagram.
_____

A/N - Im doing 2 parts to this chapter because for some reason my mind is blocked rn and i wanna give yall a lil something ❤️

Continue Reading