You need ME, I don't need YOU

By TheWriteSide

"Your a TEASE, Jocelyn. That's all you ever were." Drew's voice roared. The Lunch room was now quite, watchin... More

Chapter 1: You need ME, I don't need YOU
Chapter 2: This is WAR
Chapter 3: DREW : 3 | JOSIE : 2
Chapter 4: Play ground Perks
Chapter 5 : Just Jake's SISTER.
Chapter 6: IM A SLAVE FOR YOU.
Chapter 7 : Mean Girls
Chapter 8 : What's Ferrah Hiding ?
Chapter 9: I love you so Much. But I hate You So Bad.
Chapter 10: Advice
Chpater 11: Cafeteria Star
Chapter 12: Don't Care. Won't Get Hurt.
Chapter 13: How it should have been.
Chapter 14: I Didn't forget...
Chapter 15: They think I'm troubled.
Chapter 16: Things Therapist Do.
Chapter 17: OH. MY. GOSH.
Chapter 18: I'll Love You Anyways.
Chapter 19: He'll never commit.
Chapter 20: How Awkward.
Chapter 21: Locked in a Closet.
Chapter 22: NO COMMENT.
Chapter 23: F. M. L.
Chapter 24: TEASE
Chapter 25: The Test
Chapter 27: Welp.
Chapter 28: The End.

Chapter 26: ...

8.7K 116 12
By TheWriteSide

| 3 DAYS LATER |

It's Saturday,,,,,

I haven't talked to Drew since.. Well, our little talk in the art closet the other day...

I walked down the steps,... Smelling Baken; and eggs; Who was cooking breakfast? No one ever cooks in the morning, its rare that we even eat dinner together anymore.

I was still in my pajama's and my hair was up in a messy bun. Just waking up; I felt like I was dragging myself to the kitchen.

As I stepped on the cold tiled floor.... Jake was there.. Shirtless... Singing.. "What makes you beautiful!" - I giggled, as he flipped a pancake before noticing me behind him and sort of jumping.

"Shit. Josie.. You don't just pop up on people!" Jake shot. "Your insecure. don't know what for." I said. "What?" Jake asked. "You said: Your a dumb whore, don't know what for... That's not the words." I said, trying to contain my laugh.

"I like to remix.. so shut up." He said. "You hungry."

I shook my head, not really feeling in the mood to eat. "Why are you cooking, though?" I asked. "Your going to eat. and well, you'll see!" Jake said.

-

--

My mother and Alec had come down stairs, admiring the food Jake had put out on the table. "It smells so good, honey, whats the occasion?" My mother said as she clasped her hands together, looking around; not sure where to start.

We all sat there, looking to Jake; awaiting his answer.

"Im Gay." Jake said.

O.O

Silence filled the room, Alec stopped from biting into the eggs he had on his fork, moving it away from his mouth and setting it on his plate. My mothers eyes dimmed as she to, sat her fork on the plate. folding her arms on the table...... OH SHIT. . . my mother was like queen of manners. . . Your elbos didn't belong on the table; at least that's what she always told us....

"Josie, go up stairs." My mother said. "But mom-" "Go Jocelyn." My mother said sternly. . .

Jake eyes were full of fear; and I felt so bad for him. it was like he was begging me with his eyes to help him out.... being the good sister I am; I did.

"Iv been seeing Drew." I said, and now eyes were on me. "Jocelyn. I thought I told you to-" My mother started. "I know, you want me to stay away from him.. but I just can't..." I shrugged.

Although I was completely lying; i mean, I haven't really spoken to drew in a while... I felt like a weight was being lifted from my shoulder.

"And you know what... I'm not going to stop seeing him. Im going to kiss him everyday...I might even go home with hm after school on Monday.. Home works not all we'll be doing." I said. .

and yes..... I took it way to far.... FML.

"Jocelyn. That's enough." Alec spoke sternly. "Your not my dad. Don't tell me what to do." I folded my arms. I looked over to Jake who looked thankful as hell; I hope he knows he ows me.

-

-

GROUNDED. . . oh joy.

-

-

I had been sentenced to my room... For a week; and ... I didn't think my plan through because now, my mother had scheduled a Meeting with Drew's dad..... We're going to "Sit and Talk about all this." My mother said. That would be happening at 8 tonight- which is like 5 minutes away. . . And believe me I'm scared to death.

Plus to top this all of; Im not even sure if Drew would cover for Jake; As far as Im concerned they still arnt on good terms.

There was a knock on my door, "C'min." I said, I laid flat on my stomach, on the floor, flipping through channels. Disney just wasn't doing the trick. "Hey.." Jake spoke lightly as he came in, shutting my door behind him. "Hey...." I said in the same tone. He plopped down on the floor beside me, sitting cris cros, "Thanks jos." He spoke as he exhaled a sigh. "Yea.. yea... you owe me though." I said as I flipped past MTV, I turned back to the channel. "Its your song!" I smiled, as I sat up nudging Jake in the arms.

The 5 cutest boys played around in a studio, strumming guitars and singing about how they "Wont let These little things slip, out of there mouths." - "one direction: My weakness," Jake smiled. "Agreed-" I started before I heard my mother call my name.

My heart be raced, "Jocelyn come down here, Drew and Carl are here." My mothers voice sounded unimpressed. "Sssss... Good luck." Drew said. I rolled my eyes, " See you in 5 months, when I come on visit from Military school." I said as I stood, walking to my door. "Moms not sending you to Military school!" Jake said, as he now was flipping through channels.

-

"Hello Josie." Drew's dad shook my hand...... OH GOSH HE HATES ME: usually he'll pull me in for a hug or something... He probably thinks im a Hoe.

"Hey," I said trying not to make direct eye contact. Although My eyes couldn't help but find themselves running all over drew's body. The way his dark grey T-shirt fit nicely right around his Biceps, His skinny jeans weren't to skinny, yet they weren't to loose; they were just right. In fact everything about Drew was; Just right.

Other than Our relationship.. that is...

We had all took a seat in the living room, My mom and Carl sitting on the couch and Me and Drew took the recliner chairs.

"What is this?" My mother threw her hands up in a frustrated way; her voice sounded tired. Carl looked over drew then to me, then back to drew.

"Are- you two..having SEX." Drew's dad asked, My mothers eyes widened. Drew's eyes widened, and My eyes Widened. "NO." We both said at the same time."Then-" My mother started before.. Her phone rang.... Then Drew's Dad's phone rang?...

"What do you mean, My House has been TP'd" My mother talked into the phone,

"What do you mean, my car's been towed." Drew's dad spoke into his cell phone.

?

Me and Drew looked over to each other quickly.

Jake.

Both our parents got up quickly, rushing for the front door and practically running out of it.. Once they were out fully, I rushed over to the door..... Locking it.

It would buy some time.

"Josie. Why the fuck would you tell your mom all that..." Drew asked. "I Panicked, Ok. I was trying to cover for Drew.. and I need you to do the same."

The door knob twist and there was an angry knock on the door. "My dad'll Ground me forever" Drew folded his arms. "Drew, do it for your friend.." I begged. "Its not my fault your mom cant accept the fact; that Jake's gay.. .. Im not covering for anybody.. especially if I'm the one that's going to get in trouble." Drew said, as he turned on his feet, walking back to his seat in the living room.

there was another angry knock. "I hope you get crocs for Christmas." I said to drew, as I looked out the peep-hole.. they both were talking, so I unlocked the door; trying to make the lock sound as quite as possible; so I twisted it slowly before racing back to my seat.

My mother had almost fallen into the house as the door opened.. she must have expected it to still be locked. "Who locked the door?" My mother asked. "What are you talking about.. the door's been unlocked the whole time." I said. My mother rolled her eyes as Drew's dad came back inside and soon they had both taken their seats.

Both their phones started ringing again.. "I hate prank callers." My mother sighed. She pressed the end call button and so did Carl.

"Have you ever. had sex?" Drew's dad asked.

IM BLUSHING...

"Nooo.." I said shaking my head.

"JOCELYN QUIT LYING TO ME, DAMMIT. OK; Mrs. Breedings told me how you slept with drew last weekend when you stayed at his sisters house. And you know what; If Anna's suspose to be your friend; then why were you having sex with her brother while she had the Flew." My mother said.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

-

Drew looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"Drew's sisters name is Ferrah, Not Anna." Drew's dad said. "Step----Step sister... and Anna's brother is DEX..."

"So you slep with Dex?" My mother asked, I felt my heart beating against my chest. and soon My hands were jittery... No now my whole body was jittery.. then Blackness-

-

-

"Where am I?" I spoke.. Haha, just kidding; this is a hospital, I know where Im at but I don't know why im here.. I Hate those people who wake up in a hospital bed, in a hospital room, and they ask.. "Where am I?" --Like shut up. seriously.

"You're up." A man in a white lab coat said. "Yea...." I said confused. "What happened?" I asked. "Well it was nothing to serious.. you had a panic attack. . " He said. What. the- "What, why? how?" I asked. "Well panic attacks can come from stress; or when you've got to much bottled up inside.. its like you head' trying to clear its self of all the un needed and unwanted clutter. . " He explained.

I looked at the gown I was in.... Whoaaa man. Who changed me? Im feeling a little violated.

"Or Panic attacks can also come from being put in a situation that is to much for you to handle." He added.

"Wheres my mom.." I asked. . "She went home, LAST NIGHT. after I told her you'd be fine.. she'd been sleeping in that chair right there... It probably wasnt comfortable, so I told her it was fine to leave." The doctor said, looking at the bland chair next to my bed. "Id been here over night?" I asked. He simply nodded,"But you do have, friends here; they've been waiting for you to wake up...I'll send them in. And I'll notify your mother; that your awake.. and ready to go home... But I do suggest, THERAPY.. PANIC ATTACKS ARN'T SOMETHING YOU WANT TO START HAPPENING OFTEN.":

THERAPY....

THERAPY..

HE WANTS ME TO GO TO THERAPY.......

HOW ABOUT: HELL TO THE MOTHER ----- NO.

I sware nothing ever goes my way; and its like when something does.. life is like: Lol. Hold on one sec.

FML.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...