𝐑𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧 ✓

By jaicyrae

Marco pulled a black iPhone from his pocket and clicked play. ❝𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟵𝟭𝟭. 𝗠𝘆... More

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
Notice
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧 ✓
Thank You <3
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

23.4K 581 153
By jaicyrae

RopeBurn

"Like some kind of sadist
I think that he likes
to see the pain in my eyes"

Chapter Twenty Four

Elvira
↽———⋆♥︎⋆———⇁

    "Say that you're fine, you had an accident and someone helped you out. You'll be here for a little while longer, perhaps you're thinking about an early retirement." He placed the laptop onto the bed before wandering to the closet and pulling the door open to expose a separate room. It was gigantic, even with my blurry vision I could see it. "Let's get you dressed shall we? I wouldn't want them to think I haven't been taking care of you."

     "You haven't really." The words slipped past the two trapdoors I call lips before I could force them shut.

Curse me and my brass balls.

     "Excuse me?" He moved from the closet with a silk dress in hand. When no response came to my lips he strode to the bed, holding authority with every step taken. Anyone in their right minds would fall to submission at the frightening demeanor.

     But fuck I've been off my meds.

     "You tried to drown me last night, Marco. The week prior you embarrassed me in front of an entire restaurant and then I was shot because I was with you. I'd say that.." His glare became too intrusive to carry on with my sentence. It lured me in and put a stop to the never ending ramble.

     The green satin was thrown aside, the hanger hitting the wooden foot frame with a Clack. My attention had been so focused on the dress I failed to notice Marcos movement. The bed dipped as he moved on top of me, the movement sent pain to my wound.

If this was in DC with different context I wouldn't have been so anxious about Marco being on top me. The problem with this context was that Marco was a Wolf, and as strong as I am.. I was nothing more than a rabbit in his territory.

     "I warned you last night Elvira." With one hand Marco kept himself hovering above me while the other hand snaked its way around my throat.  "I love that you've got fire in you, I do. However I refuse to accept this disrespect." The grip was anything less than threatening to me. Nothing like the one he had on me last night in the bathtub.

     "Oh? I didn't know you were the kinky type Marco." The movement it would take to get Marco off and fight him afterwards would hurt me so much more than it would be worth.

     "What?" Confusion flooded his expressions. The hand around my throat lessened it's grip from both shock and entertainment.

     "Really I think you'd be the type to claim he was super kinky and then pull out pink handcuffs. At first I thought you'd be like Christian Grey, but now? If you're going to put your hand around my neck at least make my face turn red from the lack of oxygen."

     Marcos eyebrows rose further up his forehead as I spoke. His lips slowly curled into a smile, and he bent himself down so that his lips brushed against my ear. "Oh?" The hot breath warmed my ear. It caused bubbles of sweat to collect at my core.

    "Would you like that, hm? If I were to tighten my grip.." the grip around my throat squeezed, my breath hitched when it did. "If you wanted to fuck me Elvira all you had to do was ask. I've been waiting for the opportunity to screw you into submission." At first it was only a giggle that slipped past my lips. Then it developed into an outburst of laughter "What is so funny?" A growl came from him before he pulled away so that he was hovering over me once again. It was so faint, I almost missed it.

     "I just thought that you believing an orgasm could make me some brainless slave. Sorry Dahmer, It'll take so much more than sex to get me to play doll. If you wanted a pretty girl for that you should have stuck with Vanessa." His jaw clenched, teeth grinding together as they made a disgusting sound.

     "You're so fucking lucky I love you.. or else I'd have your limbs delivered to your families house one by one as the months passed." His hand moved from my neck to my jaw before he let go altogether. Then he moved off of me and placed the dress over my legs.

     "You are fucking crazy."

     "You're the love of my life."

     "Psycho." I pressed further. Eventually he would break, I was so sure of it. Just as he did last night he'd crack and make some aggressive move he'd later forget. Each time he did would be another thing I could hold over his head. As much as he was a monster he was also human, and he felt guilt.

     "Get dressed." He hesitated before turning his back to me. "Unless you'd like me to help you?"

     "I'm a grown woman. I can do it myself." The door busted open and the sound of paws hitting the floor filled my ears. "Sergio?" My eyes widened when he jumped onto the bed, the movement hurting me more than Marcos.

"Sergio! Sergio scendi!" Marco yelled, and made his way to the bed. Sergio didn't listen, instead he dragged his slimy tongue across my face leaving a trail of slobber.
(Get down)

"Ew asqueroso! ¡Al suelo!" I screamed, using my good arm to push away his head. When that didn't work I turned to Marco. "Get him off Dammit!"
(Ew Gross, Get down!)

Marco reached onto the bed and scooped Sergio into his arms and dragged him from the bed. Most of Sergio hanged out of Marcos arms, he was probably only a foot shorter than Marco standing up. "Are you alright?"

"Who let him in here?" Better yet I wondered where he had been this entire time. Marco probably had him somewhere else while I was out. Now I see why.

"Guilty." The voice was music to my ears. "I'm sorry you two, he ran past me." Mateo leaned against the doorframe, and then came further into the room. "It's good to see you're doing okay Elvira. Everyone was worried about you." I'm not sure who everyone was, but I knew it meant Mateo was worried about me..

"I gave you one job Mateo, keep him away from her." Marco snapped at him.

"He's more than half my weight Marco. Believe it or not he is hard to keep handled. That leash you had broke, you'll need chains to keep him contained." Even in the situation Mateo kept a lighthearted tone.

"You had one job dammit."

"It's fine Marco. I wanted to see him anyways." I didn't even remember Sergio, everything else was taking over the spots in my brain. "Why don't you both leave so I can get dressed?"

"Of course, come on Sergio." Sergio wriggled out of Marcos arms and ran towards Mateo. The rage on Marcos face was humorous, he hated that Mateo had so much more control over Sergio then himself.

    "Hurry up, if you miss the call I won't reschedule." Marco then left the room leaving me to struggle into the clothing he left for me. This time making sure that there weren't any vibrational items inside them.

↽———⋆♥︎⋆———⇁
911 / Ellise

Friendly reminder that anytime something is translated for Elvira it is spanish, she doesn't know Italian.

If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
55.8K 1.3K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...
219K 3.9K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
141K 3.6K 53
'I thought this day couldn't possibly get any worse, yet here I am. Or should I say: here he is. He sees me, just as I do him. Even in the dim light...