Hi, Welcome to My Hero Academ...

By ATakenUsername1

You're dead. Don't worry though, you're about to take on a new life at UA. Actually, maybe do worry, it's al... More

Awakening
Starry Eyes
Blue skies Turn Orange
Black Lies
Night Flight
Cool Touch

Actress

338 22 2
By ATakenUsername1

An obnoxiously loud alarm woke you up.
For a peaceful second you forgot.
One peaceful second.

You weren't you.
You were Akashi.

Rising groggily from your bed, you switched your alarm off with a little added aggression.
It was Tuesday according to Akashi's phone. There was probably school today, right?

Cautiously, you walked over to the hallway door, pressing your ear against the surface - muffled beats of noise replied back. You creaked open the door - peaking out.

"Ahhh, I'm aching so much from yesterday..." Startled, you retreated back slightly, scared someone was going to see you.
"Same, I hope we don't have to do any hero training today."

Down the hallway, there was what looked like Mina and Ururaka, both wearing uniforms, waiting outside the elevator.
You shut your door quickly.

You're actually in the UA Dorms...
After a minor freak out, you reluctantly decided to shove on a school uniform and leave the safety of Akashi's room.

———————

———————

The general chatter of students filled the open space of the ground floor. You nervously walked in, trying your best to look comfortable and not like you were internally freaking the fuck out.
You recognised everyone.
So weird.

Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida were sitting at one of the tables talking and eating. You tried to not stare at them, subtly fascinated. It was still so hard to believe you were actually in My Hero Academia.
You made your way to the kitchen with breakfast in mind, but froze after you discovered you had no idea where anything was.

"What are you fucking standing around for, portable?"
Oh no.
Not him.
Anyone but him.

You slowly turned to see none other than Bakugou Katsuki, who gave off a terribly strong, irritated aura. His eyes were actually a darker red, brows and lips snapped into a scowl. He was pretty muscular as well - wide shoulders. Also, 'portable'?
Was that something to do with your quirk?

"Oi, are you even listening to me?" You flinched at his rise in voice. He was already intimidating in the anime - now he was terrifying. The couple inches he had on you meant he could tower over you ominously.
"Sor -sorry!" You stuttered, ditching Bakugou and escaping the kitchen.
This morning was NOT having a good start.

"Akashi! Over here!"
You barely remembered that was supposed to be your name. Mina was calling you, sat next to Denki and Sero with Kirishima sat opposite. They'd obviously pulled two 4 seater tables together so that all of the squad could sit together. Anxiously, you stumbled over, sliding into a seat next to Kirishima.
You must have been too nervous to notice them when you first walked in.

"Hey guys..."
You really needed to work on being natural...
"Hey dude! You good? You're looking a lil pale." Denki replied through a mouthful of multicoloured cereal.
"Yeah, you don't seem to good. You come down with something?" Sero added, giving you a once over.
"I didn't sleep too good... I'm just tired." You continued to try to play off as relaxed, but you knew you were painfully obvious in your discomfort.
"Aw, that sucks maybe we ca-" Mina was cut off when a bowl slammed in front of you.
"You forgot breakfast, dumbass." Bakugou sat on the seat next to you, placing his own breakfast in front of him. You looked down at your bowl of plain looking cereal, shakily picking up the spoon Bakugou also brought. You couldn't bare to even look in Bakugou's direction, never mind thank him.

Everyone began to chatter around you but you didn't join in or even listen - too caught up in your own thoughts. What if you let something slip? What if they find out you're not Akashi? Is this really just the rest of your life?

"The fuck's up with you?" You were snapped out of your internal struggle by Bakugou's angry voice. You could feel his glare burning into your skull.
"He had a nightmare last night. He must be pretty tired."
You were eternally thankful Kirishima answered for you, your heart was beating unnaturally fast.

"Tch. Get over it, you're even more annoying when you're quiet." Bakugou grumbled, going back to eating his breakfast. You weren't entirely sure if that was a caring comment in disguise or a genuine insult.

"You are really quiet though... Anything we can do? I can get Denki to electrocute himself stupid again if you want - you always laugh at that." Mina grinned, there was an underlying concern in her voice, though.
"You won't even have to force me - you look really down, dude..." Denki commented, looking worried. Kirishima was also giving you a nervous glance.
Were you being that obvious?
You needed to try harder.

...

Another problem arose. Your seat.
You walked into the classroom with the Bakusquad - you'd gotten a little more comfortable now, even joining in on a couple of Kirishima's playful jabs at Sero when he tripped up the steps on the way to class.

Whilst everyone started walking towards their respective seats, you stopped.
Which seat was yours?
If you sat in the wrong one people would definitely start to be suspicious.

"Um, I'm just gonna quickly go to the bathroom..." You didn't wait to hear the others reply and rushed out of the classroom. You just needed to wait until everyone was seated then you'd be able to know which was your seat.

Suddenly, you bumped into someone.
"Careful." Looking up, the boy in front had violet hair and eyes which drooped in something akin to tiredness - or maybe he was just bored...
Familiar.
"Shinsou?" His brows furrowed at that. Was he not Shinsou? He looked exactly like him though.
"You know my name?" Shinsou stepped back a little, giving you enough space to balance yourself.
So Akashi hasn't met Shinsou yet? You had to be past the Sports Festival in the timeline though...
"Yeah, from the Sports Festival."
You're getting a bit better at lying at least.

"Oh... Who are you then? I would've remembered you if you were in the festival."
The words held an underlying spark of interest, maybe even a playful tone if you really listened. You weren't at the festival?
"I'm... Aito Akashi." It took all your brain power to not say your real name.
"Well, Akashi, you should go to class."
The bell rung.
Wait - does this mean you're late?
"Um- Bye Shinsou!" You quickly turned away from him to race back to your classroom.

You swore you heard a quiet chuckle behind you.

...

Your seat was behind Midoriya and infront of Yayozoru. It seemed you had replaced Mineta (100% a good thing). Fortunately, Aizawa seemed to be running late too so you weren't told off.
"Good morning, Akashi-kun!" Yayozoru chirped. Not expecting the social interaction, you flustered a little.
"Oh good morning..." Your chair squeaked as you dropped rather ungracefully into it.
You're already ready for this day to end.

The thought that there may be hero training soon was unhelpfully adding to your rising stress. You couldn't just ask someone what your quirk was - too suspicious.
"Are you okay, Akashi-kun?"
How bright was Akashi? Everyone seemed to be immediately noticing a difference in behaviour. You twisted in your seat back towards her.
"I-"
"I heard you didn't sleep well last night, Akashi!" Midoriya's voice cut you off. He had turned around in his own seat to face you and Yaoyorozu.
How did Midoriya find out?
"Yeah, I'm okay just tired. Thanks for asking, Yaoyorozu."
"Oh! Well you can have some of my tea anytime! I have plenty that can help with sleep." Yaoyorozu added with a caring smile.

...

Thankfully, class wasn't too difficult. Nevertheless, you couldn't stop yourself from nervously fiddling. Thank fuck you weren't picked on for any questions.
Near the end of the first lesson, you got the feeling someone was watching you.
Instinctually, you glanced behind you.

A pair of heterochromatic eyes honed into you.
Todoroki.

Damn, he really was the prettiest guy in class...
Immediately, you broke eye contact and turned back around.
Was Akashi close with Todoroki?
Why was he staring?
Maybe that was just a Todoroki thing...

...

The rest of day went without too much trouble. The fact you didn't have hero training was suspiciously lucky. Even after subtly mentioning quirks in conversation, you still didn't know what your own one was.

It was time for a last resort.

You broke off from Kirishima and Sero who were walking back to the dorms with you.
"Midoriya!" You called for him, he was walking with Todoroki and Iida. You noticed the way he jumped at your call.
"Ah! Akashi? Are you okay? Do you need something? I can do any- something for you!" Midoriya rambled, a blush high on his cheeks.
"Um... Do you still write notes on everyone in your hero note book... thing?"  It was risky - yet if you could get Midoriya to show you his notebook - you'd probably be able to find out a lot of information regarding your quirk.
"Oh, yes! Why do you want to know?" Midoriya has a full face of red.
Was he embarrassed or something?

"I just hoped I could maybe look at whatever you wrote for me?"
Was it too forward to ask that? It wasn't
too suspicious, right?
"O-oh! S-s-sure! You can come to my room? Just give me 5 minutes!" Midoriya sputtered - abruptly running off, leaving you somewhat shocked next to Iida and Todoroki.
"Akashi, how are you feeling? As the class president it is my duty to make sure everyone is okay - I heard you weren't doing well. I can always..." Iida drilled you for the rest of the walk back, his hands doing his conventional chopping motion.
Todoroki continued to glance at you every so often - did he want to talk to you?

...

Knock knock
A crash blared from inside.
"H-hold on! I'll be out in a second!"
You were decently aware of the UA dorm layout. It could be assumed Midoriya was on the second floor - the exact door was a lucky guess.
The door slammed open. Midoriya looked a little rustled, hair a bit more poofy than usual.
"Come in, Akashi!" He looked nervous.
Were you freaking him out?
Based on Midoriya's language you weren't entirely sure how close the two of you were. Stepping into the room, there was a slightly worn notebook on the bed flicked open on a page that you presumed was yours.

You tried to hide a chuckle - you'd forgotten how much of an All Might fanboy Midoriya was. The whole room screamed primary colours.

"Can I..." You gestured to the note book.
What was your quirk? Hopefully it's not hard to control...
"Y-yeah! Go ahead." Midoriya sat on his desk chair, fidgeting a bit.

# # #

Aito Akashi
Quirk: Sight-Portation
(Teleportation Type)

Akashi has the ability to teleport wherever he can see.

He has great advantage in close quarters combat and travelling quickly.

(However, Akashi seems to have difficulty with actually hurting people, he pulls his punches a lot. I'm not sure what the reasoning for this is. He tends to favour pinning down people rather than knocking them out.)

Akashi is also able to teleport by looking at pictures, this takes a lot of concentration and could be very useful in the future. (If he can picture something very detailed in his head could he teleport?)

When Akashi uses his quirk too much he experiences migraines and dizziness but he seems to be able to constantly teleport short distances with ease up to around an hour. Travelling longer distances at a time is much harder for Akashi. 

He is able to carry small objects with him when teleporting - this greatly decreases his stamina. Nevertheless, recently he has improved the size of objects he can carry so it is very possible he will be able to carry something as large as civilians in the future.

He is obviously very skilled and experienced with his quirk. He's practically and literally untouchable.

The only way to beat him in combat would either be to tire him out before you do or somehow predict where he will teleport. (Even still, he's very fast so maybe an attack that covers a large amount of ground would be better?)

# # #

You were surprised. You sounded pretty strong. It also made you nervous, 'skilled and experienced' was not something you felt you could live up to right now.
"Was it not what you were expecting?" Midoriya spoke up, looking at you with a scared look on his face. He obviously misjudged your nervousness as disappointment.
"It's great, actually. Thanks, it was really helpful." You politely smiled, closing the notebook carefully and placing it back on the bed.
"Are you having issues with your quirk? Everyone was pretty surprised when you didn't teleport down this morning..." Midoriya added, starting to look more concerned.
That must be why you have a bunch of pictures of places on your phone...

Also - everyone was surprised?
You didn't even notice.
"No... It's just-um-well..."
How were you supposed to explain yourself?
"Oh it's okay! You don't need to tell me - we don't exactly talk or anything..." There was a sad tone to his voice.
So you're not close with Midoriya?
You were in the Bakusquad yet you'd think you guys would at least talk a bit.
"Let's talk more, then. We can be friends, right?" You smiled genuinely, it would be good to be friends with Midoriya, you think.
"R-really? Yes! Let's definitely be friends!" Midoriya grinned happily, a high blush returning to his cheeks.
You swore Midoriya didn't blush that much in the anime...

...

"Hey Akashi, where did you go earlier - we haven't seen you since school ended." Sero was sat next to you in the cafeteria- the Bakusquad was having dinner.
"Oh, I just had to talk to Midoriya about something." You replied, Kirishima was sat on the other side of you while Bakugou sat just across from you, Mina and Denki either side of him.

———————

———————

"Why would you wanna talk to that shitty nerd." Bakugou growled, giving you a piercing crimson gaze over his curry. You tensed under the intensity of it.

You were finding it difficult to talk to him. However, it wasn't just you, it was something to do with Akashi. It was like the body had a mind of it's own, curling in on itself when Bakugou was directing anger at you.
"You asked to look at his notes on you right? Did you find what you were looking for?" Thankfully, Kirishima cut in for you again. He really had a sixth sense for saving you in conversation, you needed to thank him sometime.
"Yeah, I think so..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 394 13
First try writing Oneshots~ -Fluff/Angst w/happy ending/ Characters: -Todoroki -Bakugou -Midoriya -Shinsou -Shigaraki -Dabi
197K 7.9K 24
ใ€ OLD VERSION ใ€‘ You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) โ ๏ผค๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๏ฝŠ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ— ๏ฝ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ•๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ“? โž โžช โฑโฟ สทสฐโฑแถœสฐ แตƒ แตแตƒแตแต‰สณ แตโฑสณหก แตแต‰...
73.4K 1.3K 9
A collection of oneshots with your favorite heroes, heroes in training, and well, the not-so heroes. However, be warned, this book may or may not con...