Cops n' Robbers: A Hololive S...

By AgentOChaos

The 1920s went by many names. Roarin' 20s, Jazz Age or the Prohibition Era. But to a young man? He called it... More

Roarin' 20's
Out of My Element
Teasin' Lil' Weasel'
HoloMeth
Old Enemies, New Times
Debut Day Debacle
[DEBUT STREAM] Meetin' Your Favorite Mafioso
Post-Debut Partyin'
Situation Gets Revealed
Gura Gains
KFP Conundrum
Cheatin' Death
Tag Along
Ain't Ever was Enough
Worst Endin' Possible

Eldritch Errands

3.5K 125 43
By AgentOChaos

Since the day I helped Gura finally get her workout routine set straight, her Ring Fit streams have been a breeze for her. Not to mention, she made me lose more blood since she went to my studio to show me her progress. A set of small abs on her stomach. Yeah, she still doesn't understand that back then? You only saw that much skin if there was goin' to be a..."party."

Once again, laugh! Get it out your systems! "Hah hah! The Mafioso can't handle a bit of skin cus' he's a virgin!" Bah humbug!

I had just finished up a stream for a nice lil' session of Cookin' Simulator. Needless to say, there were many plates broken and countless healthcode violations. Anyways, I had just entered the elevator while eatin' a small bag of potato chips, ya can thank Sharky for hookin' me on this stuff. Pressin' the elevator button to take me to the suite floor, I planned on takin' the rest of the day easy since my chest hurt from the laughin' in "[Cooking Simulator] Gordon Ramsay's Night Terror Stream."

As I waited for the elevator to arrive at the floor, it stopped and opened its door on the 3rd floor. Standin' in the doorway was everybody's eldritch entity, which is ironic cus' there is no tity with this person, Ina. Smilin' at me, I returned the gesture with a grin as I waved while holdin' a chip as she entered the elevator.

"Hello, Tenta-cutie."

"Hello, Mafioso."

We said to one another while lookin' at the elevator door.

"Nice job on the stream. Creative name too."

"Thanks! I've been able to watch a bunch of his shows. Curses a lot but, I think I can handle the dude."

Snickerin' softly, Ina would giggle with a hand over her mouth.

"Humu. I see. So you can handle yourself?"

I was a bit confused and taken back by this odd statement as I looked at her just to see she was smirkin' at me. Cockin' an eyebrow, I simply nodded before the elevator came to a stop and the suite floor was now visible. This situation was becomin' weird and to the point I felt like I was the prey and she was the one huntin' me.

"Welp! This is where I get off. See ya around, Eldritch-"

"Kabe don!"

I yelped out since as I was just leavin' the elevator, Ina suddenly threw herself at me. Makin' me press my back against the wall of the elevator next to the button panel. Her hand had slammed the wall behind me as she then closed the elevator door. Oddly enough, I even heard a rumble as she did. Lookin' at me, she was wearin' her same smirk as she then spoke in a low tone.

"So, I need something and I need a strong person who can handle themselves."

"I-Ina!? What the hell!?"

I was a dark red as she spoke since the position was pretty...embarrassing as well as bold, VERY bold, for Ina to do.

"Well? Do you accept?"

Lookin' right down at her, I felt my legs begin to shake as I silently nodded. And right after? She just stood back and smiled innocently as if nothin' had transpired.

"Good! Follow me!"

Openin' the doors with the panel, I followed right behind her as we made our way to her suite. Once at the door, I could tell it was hers since it was purple with orange highlights. Not to mention a nice lil' tako on it. As she opened her door, she looked at me with her usual smile before allowin' me to enter.

Lookin' around the room, it was much like mine except the walls were purple, her desk was obviously a better bigger version of mine and her desktop was the same way too. And her bed was replaced by a raised lil' platform with a large futon on it.

She gestured for me to sit down in her chair, to which I did before she spoke out softly.

"I need some errands done! Well errand more like."

"......eh?"

Was all I could muster up as the red left my face and the feelin' of bein' a piece of meat went away.

"You did all that just so I can agree to do run to the groceries!?"

"Yes and no. Also because now I have bragging rights that I made you blush aside from Amelia~!"

She wore a smug grin as I was mouth agape before gruntin' and crossin' my arms.

"What do you want...?"

"I need my book recovered. You see, last night I stopped by a cafe and set my book down to go get something to order. The place was empty so I just sat it down. When I got back, it was gone."

Mhm. Sounds about right. Damn kleptomaniacs. The amount of times I've had to snap wrists cus' someone couldn't keep their hands to themselves.

"Okay. And this book. What's so special about the...?"

"Nekonomicon."

"Neko-what now?"

"It has the ability to conjure up some of the most vile eldrith gods."

Yikes. Literally all of humanity was on the line for me if this book got lost again-hold up.

"Wait, why am I goin'? You're basically an eldritch saint! They worship you!"

"That's the issue...these guys are way too far gone. If they see me? They'll try to capture me. My guess is they didn't see me that night..."

Now the situation began to grow a bit more difficult since I had to either infiltrate and go in guns blazin' minus the guns and blazin'. However, I knew Ina ahd some doubt, not about my skill but, my will.

"I understand if you don't want to help. Besides, you aren't the same mafioso from before."

"Oh hush! Back in the mafia, we treated each other like family no matter what. To me? You gals are no different. I may go against what I ideal but, so be it if it means I can help ya."

Ina was actually taken back a bit by the sudden sappiness, and so was I not goin' to lie, before smilin' softly.

"Thanks. So, you'll have to sneak in. Luckily I know where the place is already. So, just sneak in, yoink the Nekonomicon and sneak out."

"Humu Humu."

"Oi! That's my line!"

Thinkin' for a bit, and totally ignorin' Ina's cries about me sayin' her line, I snapped my fingers.

"Easy! Done jobs like that all the time. Ironically enough, the last job like this was the same one that landed me here."

I said pretty cockily before it came into my mind that could be an omen. Ina seemed to have the same idea since she wore a small frown mixed with a cringed look.

"Poor choice of words. Just tell me where the place is."

"Better yet? Let me take you there. The warehouse number is I-2662."

Ina said with a grin as I cocked an eyebrow at her before suddenly feelin' somethin' wrap around my legs. Lookin' down, I saw Ina's tentacles makin' there from my feet up as I got the feelin' of bein' a pray item again.

"H-Hey! This is dangerous, woman!"

I said as I tried to stop the progression of the things but, any efforts were literally slapped away by Ina's tentacles slappin' the top of my hands. Causin' me to yelp out as now I was beginnin' to get fully enveloped.

"Don't worry! I've done this numerous times.....! On myself."

"Hey!"

My vision went black as her tentacles finally wrapped around my head. After a bit, I opened my eyes and I was now standin' at a VERY familiar set of docks. Lookin' around, I noticed it was still the same time, most likely day too so, I guess it worked.

Beginnin' my small walk, I kept my eyes peeled for an I-2662 warehouse-hold up. That number sounds ve———ery familiar. Hm. Oh well. Okay so, gameplan. Its day so sneakin' will be harder, obviously. Unless I stick to the shadows then it should be easier. They're cultist with a book that could end the world. Although my best bet is they haven't the slightest clue of what they need to do to summon things.

Still though, pretty big stuff for a mafioso. Eh. Like I told Ina, mafioso business is also considered family business.

It had taken a bit longer, to the point the sun was now setting but, I had found the place. That was a good thing cus' now I had the elements of more shadows.

Walkin' up to it, it was a pretty standard lookin' dock warehouse with the only thing discernin' it was a the fact it was pretty run down lookin'. Old sheet metal roof, walls were pretty weather and the road outside it was cracked up to the point I was scared to step on it since I felt like it would give way to a sink hole.

Despite that, I approached it very slowly and examined the big bay door. Yep, thing looks like it won't be movin' any time soon or without the assistance of an entire group. Needless to say, an entrance through the front wasn't my first option anyways. Makin' my way through a small alleyway on the side, that cracked concrete floor returned a bit more than the front so, I made an assumption this place actually used to get a lot more activity.

Makin' my way in a bit more, I found a back access type door since it had a cliched single light above it. Starin' at it, I blinked since the mere spiteful nature of this cliche was botherin' me more than any other. So, I gave in to my primal desire to smash. Grabbin' a small oiece of loose concrete, I tossed it at the light. Lettin' it shatter as it gave off a few sparks. Smackin' my hands together, I was content with my work as I grinned.

"There."

"Oy! Why the hell did you smash it!? Its a huge mess!"

Lookin' at the voice, I saw a guy with a brown robe over his body as the hood was down. Pretty young lookin' guy, even looked like me. Same hair color, eye color, skin. He soon came out from the door and looked at the mess as he stood next to the wall opposite to the door.

"Hm. Well aint this new? Welp! As Ina said? Kabe don!"

Sendin' a flyin' knee right at his face, the guy flew backwards and landed against the wall. Thinkin' about it, she did the kabe don thing with her hand...eh. I'll get used to it. Takin' the robe off the guy, I put it on before enterin' the warehouse.

Upon enterin' I was greeted to a nice lil' hallway that I followed down to an openin'. Once out, my eyes widened when I saw a large cult of people all huddled around a stage while chantin' somethin'. Oh boy am I goin' to need a therapist after this...

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder to a cloaked figure in red that had gold trimmins' along with a glowin' set of green eyes. Gulpin' down, they spoke in a deep voice.

"Are you ready, brother?"

"U-Uh...yes. I am."

"Good. Follow me."

Puttin' up my hood, I followed the figure up to the podium/stage and walked right past the others. Their chantin' seemed to have relaxed a lil' as I appeared but, picked up again as I stood in front of the altar. That's when I saw it, the Nekonomicon.

"Now, we shall begin a new age with this sacrifice."

"That's sweet-! Hold up...sacrifice?"

Lookin' at the figure, their hand raised to show they held a dagger of sorts-oh no. I'm the sacrifice! Dodgdin' the blade, I immediately kicked the asshole away as some tried to grab me. But, like Al Capone who is probably munchin' on a chip or somethin', I weaseled my way out of their grasps. Pushin' two into each other so they butted heads, I grabbed the book and dashed off towards where I came through but, then I felt a searin' pain as I saw the same dagger from earlier fly right past my leg and imbed itself in the wall in front of me.

Trippin' over myself, I yelled out as I hit the ground and slid with the book goin' flyin' out my hands. Lookin' up while grippin' my right leg that had been scathed near the top of my calf, I saw the red cloaked prick walk up to me as I growled.

"You are a false brother! No matter...you will do just as good, if not better, as an offering..."

"Thanks for the compliment!"

Grittin' my teeth, I saw him pull out yet another dagger from his robe as he approached me. However, before I could come up with up with a plan, the shadows around me seemed to bend and twirl. They soon seemed to seep over to the middle of the room before unravelin' to show...

"Ina!?"

"I-It's an Eldritch Apostle!"

"Oi! Let him go right now!"

The figure seemed to back up slightly as I saw one of Ina's tentacles creep over to the book and grab it as she walked up to me. However, her eyes went wide when she saw blood seepin' from my leg so she ran over.

"Oh my goodness! (Y/N)? I'm so sorry! I was wrong about these guys! I could've come without sending you!"

"Oh that's great, Tako! But more skidaddlin' less talkin'!"

As she leaned down to hold onto me, I saw one of the robed figures sneakin' up on Ina and I. Except they now held a dagger that looked wa—ay different from the other. This one looked crooked and gangrenous, almost glowin' a rotten green. Still didn't change the fact it was targeted at Ina and myself.

"Move it!"

Tacklin' Ina back, she let out a yelped as the robed asshole had lunged at us and missed entirely. Rollin' onto my back, I kicked the guy's foot out so he fell forward before he slammed into the ground. Bringin' my foot up, I brought down like an axe on his head before I heard Ina gasp out.

Lookin' at her face, she was in obviously in horror about somethin' that I couldn't see so, I turned around to see the cultist who I just kicked had their hood down and....

"Holy shit....Ina! Its a family reunion!"

I said as she then punched my shoulder. The cultist now was revealed to have an octopus like head that was big and bulbous. Even havin' tentacles runnin' down their face. Recoilin' a bit in disgust, I saw 'em goin' for that same dagger again as I then had enough of their shit. Seein' as how I was closer, I yanked the blade away from the spot and held it in my hand.

"Wait, (Y/N)! No!"

"Fuck off!"

Stabbin' the thing in the back, a loud screech was heard as they all justs stopped dead in the their tracks along with Ina. The one with the dagger in 'em was shakin' violently as I found it extremely hard for me to hold on any longer so, I let go.

And as soon as as I did, the shadows did that weird warpy thing again but, now much larger than before as I then felt Ina wrap herself around my head. Huggin' it as I could hear the cultist begin to chat as a low rumblin' was heard. It soon stopped as I heard them stop before I heard the deep voiced zealot from earlier speak.

"Oh great one! We are glad to be in your presence! Please grant us the-!"

Suddenly, I heard screamin' as I could feel Ina actually shake as she buried her head into the top of my head. Almost as quickly as the screamin' came, it ended. Just like that.

After a bit of silence, I felt as though the coast was clear so I slowly grabbed Ina's arm and lowered to see everyone minus us was now gone. Even the body I created. Lookin' at Ina, she just gulped as shs chuckled sheepishly.

"Well....thag was somethin'...You alright, Ina?"

"Yeah....just shaken up a bit."

"I see....what happened?"

"Oh nothing! Just an eldritch god wreaking havoc on mortals who tried to kill their tako."

"Ah. I see-Eldritch god?"

Suddenly, I yelped out as Ina's tentacles wrapped around me, and her presumably, like earlier. When I opened my eyes, we were back in her room, with this time we were on the floor in the same position. Ina slowly propped me against the side of her futon bedframe as she stood up. I still kept my hands on my leg since, yknow, bleedin' out?

"I'll be back. I'm gonna go get Watson and Enma."

"Alright just, hurry up."

Noddin' at me, Ina turned and began to to head out her door in a hurry but, I whistled out to her pretty loudly. Soon after, she came back by only pokin' her head around the corner of her door. Givin' her a signature grin, I spoke.

"No regrets."

Ina soon smiled before grinnin' enough to almost meet my own.

"No fucking regrets."

....Eh? My eyes shot wide open as I heard Ina just curse as she ran off soon after with a grin and giggle. Blinkin' a bit in place, I soon chuckled out softly before smilin' a tad bit larger than normal. This...This is the life. I think? I dunno. Feels sureal in a way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.2K 20
You have been a Youtuber 1 year after pewdiepie's debut and 5th on the "most subscribed channel on yt", your content are mostly filled with shit post...
759 39 10
For the first time, time has forsaken her. Through many trials, she fought for what was possible. And in every end, she lost. So she sent a partner i...
19.4K 576 25
Who would knew that the next place he visited,would be his new home He didn't know where he was or what to do,he just fell from the skies,nearby a sm...
14.3K 389 21
So this is what happens when the man, the legend himself, Yagoo, kindly asks an infamous assassin...a killer for hire to work as a body guard and hou...