War With Us

By heybubz

It's me and Anna against the world ......or at least I want it to be More

Dinner Part 1
Dinner Part 2
The Ride
Why?
So So Close
A/N
"uncomfortable"
work
still on?
what is she doing to me
nothing more
my fault.....
maddie
next chapter
(near) anytime soon
Merry christmas
After...
My After...
Mistakes made on both sides
First choice
Whatever....
Koda and Mom
Us and Kylo
her reasoning
she'll be your great
can we?
what to say
the duke and the cliff
our dance and her ways
goodbyes :)
you nervous?
Ok so....
dinner and discussion
blue half melted icees
protection and reflection
ready or not
sex daze

Anytime soon

1.5K 42 9
By heybubz

I warned y'all on the other chapter so....here it is

My POV :

We are swaying to the beat of the sex song blaring through the living room. Eyes beaming into one another as we both take quick glances at each other's lips. How soft are they?

She probably tastes like vanilla and coconut. Probably alcohol now. Doesn't matter...I'll never taste the delicious Anna any time soon.

I break the stare and move back a little, trying to not ruin our amazing friendship. Although I would if I knew that there was more after friendship....

As I'm pulling away, she grabs my jaw and turns me facing her. We are closer than we were before. Breath on my lips. Without another second look, she stares into my eyes and pulls me down to her lips. She kisses me. Finally we kiss. And not a best friend kiss, no, a kiss with love, passion, memories, and future all bundled together. I kiss her back and pull my hand to her ear. I taste her and I was right....alcohol and coconut.

We kiss until I need a break for air. I pull back to catch my breath expecting her to back away with me. But no, she travels to my neck. She trails kisses up and down my throat. As she's kissing me, this pesky thought comes into my head—-what about her and Micheal? I'm not going to make her into a cheater, even if we are very very drunk.

I try to catch my breath and I say, "Anna...baby...what about Micheal?". She lets go of the skin she was sucking on to say a two word mumble, "we're done". After she says that she goes back to finishing the hickey. Thank goodness.

Time to take control a little

I roughly push her off of my neck and grip my hands around her throat. Tight, like she likes. I hear her gasp at this new sensation. I push her against my bedroom door. I lean in and kiss her again. Kissing her like it's going to be the last. Who knows this might never happen again. She moans into my mouth, as her mouth is open my tongue slides in. Softly then adding speed. She moans at this new move.

I push my hips against hers and she bites my lip. Making me to mean into her open mouth. I trail my left hand down her side. My hands warming on her hot skin. I break the kiss for breath and reattach on her neck. Sucking harshly. "Fuck...", she moans as I find her sweet spot.

She arches her chest closer as I bite down softly on her bruised skin. That's gonna leave a mark. I move my right hand from her jaw to the back of her head. I softly grab her hair then pull it, making her neck more exposed. I leave another hickey, this one close to her chest.

She's panting above me. What is this make out session doing to us? Leaving us hot and bother. I put my knee in between her lefs to relieve some tension there. She moans against the contact, to which I kiss her again. I slowed down the kiss. Taking time to show her that I appreciate her. I worship her and the ground she walks on.

I can't lie when I say that all of her moans and her grinding against me doesn't do sketching to me.....because it does. It really does. Her moaning in my ear soft curses and words that are unfit for her tiktok to hear. She is an emotion controlled goddess. I'm literally dripping in my boxers right now because of her. We both need to take care of this 'problem'.

I never expected this kiss to turn into a make out session. And I never expected anything more from this make out session. That was until she snaked down her arm and opened my door. She broke the kiss to drag me in and sit me on the bed. My nerves are going crazy. I feel my entire body pulse as she takes control.

She straddles my lap slowly. I gasp at this new feeling over her sitting on top of me. I stare into her eyes, unsure of what's next. She looks into my eyes as if I was the last meal she'd ever have, and she was going to devour me. To my surprise she kisses me slowly. Like I did before. She pushes my head back to get to my neck. I put one of my hands on her waist and the other on her jaw. She grinds into me as we both let out audible moans, "Fuck..." "sshhhitt...". She keeps rolling her hips at a slow pace. Agonizingly slow. I know that this may lead to something more and if it does, that will be her first time. Her first. So we have to go slow, for us. I kiss her again with tongue as she rolls her hips again. She breaks the kiss and leans back into my lap. Ok we're done? She stares at me in the eyes as she strips off her top. Slowly. In a teasing manner, as I see her ribs expand and contract with each breath. I see her black lace bralette. Damn ok....not done....ok calm yourself.

She drops the fabric to the ground with a light thud. I keeps my hands on her waist as my thumbs trace light circles over her warm stomach, not touching her waistband. She looks back at me and I take one of my hands up to her ear to scratch through her hair. "Your beautiful. Just amazingly beautiful", I say with a warm voice. "Thank you baby", she says as she connects our lips again.

I want to enjoy this moment with her. I slow down the kiss as she pushes my back against the bed. She wants the control? Hell no...well I'll let her have it for a little. She straddles my waist and rolls her hips into mine as she trails kisses on my neck. "Go—-god.....more", I moan out like she is about to run my shit. She bites my neck and licks over it. She lets go to lean back into my lap and pull my shirt off. We keep eye contact as my shirt falls to the floor. She's staring at my stomach. Ok Anna I'm going to get self conscious if you don't do something.

She trails her two middle fingers from my jawline, down my chest, to my abs. She scratches the light indentions there. I try and catch my breath from her. Shit that feels good. Plus her still rolling her hips into me......sheesh I don't know who's the real bottom here. Still her. I will be running her shit tonight, I hope.

I take control now. I lean in to rejoin our lips. I deepen and slow the kiss as I lightly flip her over. Her under me. As she should be. I press my hips into her and push up making her gasp and her acrylic nails sink into my back. It hurts but it feels AMAZING. She speeds up our kiss, frantically pulling me back in. Why do we need to go fast? No ones going to interrupt us. She pushes me back a little to where we are both sitting. My hands trail down to her bra. I break the kiss and look into her eyes, "can I take this off?", I ask genuinely. "Y-yeah", she says in between deep breaths. I trail my hands behind her back and slowly unclip it. She pulls in a sharp breath. Is she nervous? "Are you ok?", I ask without fully taking the bra off. "Just nerves", she admits. I look into her eyes and say, "hey look we don't have to do this Anna. This is your body and I will 100%ly respect that decision if you don't want to. I know that if we do do this it will be your first, and that's kind of a big deal. So you know that you can tell me at any point to stop and I will. No questions asked. Ok?". "I know that doing this will be my first but you are supposed to have your first with someone you love and trust. And I trust you Y/N", she says as she touches my jaw with her thumb.

She trusts me. Trust is a HUGE thing to earn from her. And yeah I know that I'm her best friend or more... but still to hear her say that, just gives me butterflies.

"And I trust and love you. Now do you want me to fully take your bra off or leave it on?", I ask again with my hands still holding her unclipped bra against her chest. She puts both of her hands on mine and pulls them down, allowing the bra to fall. My eyes trail from her eyes, to her lips, to her hickey filled neck, to her newly exposed chest. She's magnificent. "Wow", I whisper as my hands interlock with hers by our waists. "You are breathtakingly beautiful Boon", I say as I lean in to her lips and stare into her eyes.

I close the gap between us and interlock our lips. Another long awaited kiss. I bring my hand up to her ears and thread my hands through her hair. I lightly push her back against my bed. Now my favorite part. I break the kiss and trail kisses down her neck, collarbone, and stay at her chest. I take her nipple and swirl my tongue over it. I hear her gasp and I look up to see her eyes rolling. Her back arches as her hands push my head more into her breasts. I travel back and forth to her breasts and bring them both to their peak as she is gasping for me to more. I leave hickey everywhere.I put my thigh in between her legs on her clothed core, giving her enough pressure to want more.

I finish right there and trail back up to kiss her again. "Tell me what you want", I demand. "You....only you.....please....just please", she begs as she scratches her nails into my back. "And I'm yours...", I say as I reconnect our lips and bring us back to a sitting position.

I take off the remainder of my clothes except for my boxers. You can still see my print basically coming out of my boxers. I take her back to the mattres again as my hands trail down to her waistband. The alcohol must have taken over in me because this is BOLD. I look into her eyes as I ask, "can I take these off?", talking about her pants. "Please", she says. As I start pulling her pants down I reveal her black lace thong. Oh my god oh my god. Calm down.....shit. I throw her pants on the floor near us, joining the rest of our discarded clothes.

Now it was me and her laying on each other in only our underwear. "You are beautiful Anna. You are a goddess in every way. I love you", I confess as I stare into her eyes. She pulls her hand to the back of my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. I'll never get enough of the way her lips taste. I kind of just confessed my love to her.....right? She breaks the kiss and says, "I love you too but I need you right now. Please".

I smirk as I kiss her one last time before I trail my lips down to her thong. I look up at her for consent and see her biting her lip and her two hands behind her holding her up. "Take it off", she says. Demanding.....I like it. Make her regret trying to dominate me. We both know that I am the real top here. I lick around her core with her underwear still on. Not touching the place she really wanted me to . Teasing her and making her gasp. I lay my tongue flat on her clothes core and do a light stroke, making her hand trail through my head and she rolls her hips looking for more friction. "Be patient love", I say between her thighs as my fingers hook on the thin fabric. I pull it off and throw it on the floor, revealing her entire naked body to me. Goddess and so deserving of all the pleasure that I plan on giving her.

I gulp hard and say, "your beautiful baby". Before she can say anything I go up to her lips and connect them again. We make out for a while, until she takes my hand and trails it to her chest. I kneaded her nipple to a peak and travel down to her chest to focus my mouth there. I put my knee against her naked core and I hear another moan from her.

Ok I needed to give her what she wants. I kiss down to her core and I see her looking up at me again. "Has someone ever given you an orgasm before?", I ask curiously.

No it wasn't my business but I didn't know if she's ever experienced it. I know she hasn't had sex before and so I don't know if someone's ever made her cum.

"No and I trust you to be my first for it all. I know that you won't hurt me and I know you'll make me feel good. So do it", she says.

That's all I needed. I focus my attention to her hot core. I take my tongue and lightly stroke over her clit with it. I hear her gasp at the new sensation. She moves off her back to another almost sitting position. One hand in my hair and the other holding herself up. I do light circles, deep circles, slow strokes, fast strokes, and everything else with my tongue that I can to please her. She is panting and moaning above me.

"More.... f-fuck...faster....don't stop please"

She's close, but I want to ask if she wants more. So I slow down my pace and stop to look up. She immediately looks down at me and ask, "why'd you stop? I was so so close". "I wanted to know if you wanted me to use my fingers. If your ok with it", I ask for consent again. "Please use everything you have. You are so fucking good at making me feel good"

I smile and wink as I go back down on her. Soon after followed by her delicious moans. I drag my two long fingers up to her hole.I don't stop eating her out as I look up at her, she looks down at me. "Go". So I lightly push my fingers in. Her eyes rolls back as I put my mouth back to work. She was already panting curses.

Mumbles and moans come from her mouth as I feel her tighten around my fingers and tongue. She's close. "I'm close....god I'm almost there....faster", she moans as her hand pushes me more into her.

I go faster and bring her to her high. She's moaning and cursing as her orgasm comes. I keep helping her ride out her orgasm. She's panting

I kiss her one more time, making her taste herself. She moans into the kiss. I pull my fingers out of her as she lays down. She's completely naked and covered in a thin sweat with hickies and light bruises on her hips.

I lay down next to her and readjust myself in my boxers. I know that she is drunk and I know that I'm drunk. We both confessed our love and we made love. But, if we are going to do THAT, then I'd like to be 100%ly sober. Yeah, I gave her an orgasm and I'm literally hard and horny as hell right now, but I'll just finish in the bathroom once she falls asleep.

I look over at her and she looks at me and says, "that was amazing. Like I'm not even joking. You made me feel so amazing, like I'm exhausted", she says in a low, sleepy voice. Her lips so close to mine. I kiss her, "goodnight Anna. I'm glad you enjoyed it". She closed her eyes and I do too. "Goodnight Y/N", she whispers.

I pull her close to me. Her head snuggled into my neck. My arms around her naked waist. Her arms crossed over her chest and her leg crossed over my open legs. She's touching my erection. I cannot move so I guess that's going to have to settle itself till tomorrow.

She pulls me closer as we both let out a breath. Goodnight, love.

So guys I wanted to end this with them completely fucking but if I continue the story I have a different plan for them.

Not proofread and won't be

And yes this chapter with sex will result in some bad stuff for their relationship.

But always trust the process

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 7K 76
Dear Diary, Leaving this world was not by choice. So since I had no choice I wanted to leave something precious of mine behind. With you I leave the...
148 13 19
All I know is that I and everyone I know is in danger but that will not stop me. {competed}
33.4K 1.4K 19
There ain't a difference, you and I are the same... An August Alsina Story...
169 6 14
Face to face with someone I once new. Fighting for our lives, I will do whatever it takes to save my guild and my friends, I was trying to reason wit...