Unforeseen Affliction (snape...

By flatfork

You're a seventh year at Hogwarts and Severus Snape can't figure you out. There's no reason he should hate yo... More

general information
Potions Class
After Class
Detention
A Walk in the Moonlight
As Per Usual
Punishment
Under His Control
Impatience
Earned It
Confusion
Toxic
Potions Club
Answers
Exceptional
Stargazing
Gifts
Shock
Connections
Overheard
Secrets
Falling
Unrelenting
Nightmare

Desire

10.5K 322 457
By flatfork

Author's note: nsfw warning- this whole chapter is just straight up smut LMAO, merry christmas, this is my gift to all of you <3

Snape pulls you roughly behind him, and you trip over your feet several times while trying to keep up with his pace.

"Hurry up." Snape demands through gritted teeth.

At this point, it's well past curfew, the candles in the corridors have been extinguished and quiet snores come from the paintings. You both traverse the long corridors urgently, trying your best to keep your footsteps quiet. Just as you round a corner to head down a marble staircase, you run into Filch, who shoots Snape an odd look when he sees him gripping your arm.

Before Filch can say anything, Snape quickly starts talking.

"y/ln was wandering the corridors past curfew..." Snape states, acting as if it's obvious. "I'm escorting her to her dormitory."

You try to plaster an irritated look on your face. Filch nods and goes back to patrolling the halls.

As you put some distance between you and Filch, you try to suppress a laugh, but Snape squeezes your arm tighter when he sees your lips pressed together.

At first glance, Snape seems angry, though about what, you're not sure. But as you observe him more closely, you see it's more of a sort of determination splayed on his features. He knows what he wants, and he won't stop until he gets it.

He leads you to the dungeons and to his classroom, glancing in both directions down the hall before pulling you through the door behind him.

As soon as you're inside, Snape slams the door behind you and pushes you roughly against it. He crashes his mouth against yours, opening it right away and letting his tongue in. His hands roam your body almost desperately. Your arms wrap around his torso and your hands go up to grip his shoulders.

The walk from the Astronomy Tower to Snape's classroom seemed to only make Snape more impatient, more hungry for you. After your performance from this morning, he couldn't stop thinking about how he was going to get back at you all day. He wasn't sure of the state you were in after last night, after being pinned down in the dungeons, but after you more than willingly reciprocated his feelings in the Tower, any hesitancy he felt at touching you flew out the window.

With a few quick movements of his fingers, Snape removes your robe and it pools on the floor below you. His hands begin to work the buttons on your shirt, skillfully unbuttoning them one by one. As he tugs the fabric off your shoulders, the cold air makes contact with your skin and you feel goosebumps cover your arms.

Snape smirks and raises an eyebrow when he sees you're not wearing a bra underneath your shirt. He eyes your breasts for a second before looking back at your eyes with even more lust in his eyes.

You bite your lip at him and smile lightly. You had taken it off earlier, hoping to elicit this exact reaction from him.

He pulls you back into his arms and you tug him even closer to you in an attempt to warm up. His hands run down to your thighs and he pulls you up so your hips are level with his and you moan as he presses himself against you. Your body is completely entangled with his, your legs wrapped around him and your fingers tangled in his hair, roughly pulling at it. He steps away from the door and starts to make his way to his quarters with you in his arms.

As he moves across the room, one of your hands holds onto the back of his neck to keep steady and the other runs down his chest. You unfasten his cloak and it falls to the floor behind him. Then, your hands start to slowly work on the buttons of his jacket to reveal a white undershirt. However, your efforts to undress him fall short as he throws you onto his bed.

A small gasp escapes your mouth at the force of his throw as you make contact with the mattress. You watch Snape's expression as you adjust yourself to lean up on your elbows. He smirks at you as his eyes rake over your body.

"What?" you say teasingly, a smile playing on your lips.

His eyes continue to move around your figure and he props a knee up on the bed. "Oh, nothing,"

You raise your eyebrows at him questioningly.

Snape leans his body over yours and moves his lips to your ear. "I was just thinking of all the things I could do to you."

Your stomach drops and your cheeks redden.

"Oh, really?" you say, trying your best to stay confident, but you both hear the slight shakiness in your voice.

Snape raises an eyebrow as he brings his face level to yours.

"Like what?" you say, your gaze dropping to his lips.

As a response, Snape crashes his lips to yours and grabs your wrists, forcefully pinning them on either side of your head. His grip is strong, and you realize how much power he truly has over you in this moment.

"Well, I was thinking," he easily gathers both of your wrists in one of his hands, and uses the other to grab his wand from the inside of his jacket. "Something like this." With a subtle wave of his wand and a mutter of his lips, he performs the incarcerous spell and both of your hands are tied up on the bed frame behind your head.

Your mouth gapes open at him as you struggle against the tight ropes. You knew he liked to be controlling, but this is something completely new. He watches your surprised face and smirks.

"Your body..." he says quietly, "is all..." he pauses, looking your body up and down once again.

The deep aching sensation in your stomach grows at hearing his deep voice.

"Mine." he finishes, his face now barely an inch away from yours.

His words instantly make heat pool in between your legs. As his intense gaze moves around your face, you can tell he's trying to read you, searching your mind for any doubts. When he sees there are none, he resumes his movements.

Snape brings his mouth back down to yours, immediately parting your lips with his and letting his tongue into your mouth. His hands run up and down your sides, one fondles your breast, lightly pinching your nipple, eliciting a light moan from your lips.

He can't believe you're in his arms, all for him. Although a part of his brain is yelling at him how wrong this is, doing this with a student, he silences it. He doesn't hold back his desire for you. After the amortentia, he knows any absurd rules won't be able to keep you apart from each other. He wants you, and for some unexplainable reason to him, you want him too.

His mouth moves from your lips down to your jaw, and then to your neck, slowly moving against your heated skin. When he notices your body slightly twitch, he pauses at the spot, taking his time to figure out how to evoke that reaction in you again.

"Severus..." you sigh as his lips explore your body.

He sucks on your skin, smirking with satisfaction when he sees he's left a mark; you're all his.

You want so badly to run your hands down his back, to pull him closer to you, to show him how badly you want him; but the tight ropes prevent you from doing just that. You roll your hips up at him and sigh his name impatiently.

Taking his time, Snape continues his journey down your body, slowly kissing along your collarbone and around your breasts. He takes your breast into his mouth, licking around your nipple. You look down at him to see he's watching you closely for your reactions, as if trying to figure out every inch of your skin that's the most sensitive to his touch.

Your head rolls back as one of his hands finds its way under your skirt and starts to move over the fabric of your panties in small, deliberate circles. His kisses trail down your stomach and to the waistband of your skirt and he begins to pull down your skirt agonizingly slow, watching you squirm in anticipation.

Once your skirt is off, he throws it to the side and begins to move his lips along your inner thighs, his dark hair tickling your sensitive skin. Snape's fingers run under the elastic of your panties, feeling the skin along your hips. You sigh, your legs twitching under his touch. He relishes seeing you like this, aching for him more and more with each passing second.

Maybe it's the realization of how exposed you are to him or the intimacy of this moment, but your body tenses up and your cheeks redden as you watch Snape pull down the last layer of fabric separating your heat from him. You become slightly embarrassed, and you're not sure exactly why.

As if sensing your doubt, Snape's eyes dart up to your face and he mutters quietly, "You're pretty like this."

When he feels you relax under him, he leans back down to kiss the skin on your thighs, slowly inching his way closer to between your legs. After a moment, he brings his head up to spit in between your legs, and his eyes meet yours, causing the deep ache in your stomach to intensify.

Snape moves his head back down, and when you feel his tongue on your heat, all your nerves dissipate and you throw your head back further into the pillow. You let out a loud gasp as his tongue moves in between your folds and flicks around your clit in circles, making you squirm even more.

He grabs your hips and roughly pushes them down into the bed, trying to keep you still. One hand runs under your thigh and pushes it up in order to open you up to him even more.

He moves his tongue around you precisely, as if each movement is perfectly calculated, and your breathing grows heavier. Snape watches your face, your eyes squeezed shut and head rolled back in pure bliss. Your back arches and you pull against the constraints holding your hands in place as the tension in your body grows.

"Fuck-" you moan, "Severus, please-"

Snape lightly hums in satisfaction at your pleasure, and the vibrations from his lips only push you closer to the edge.

"Please don't stop-" you say breathlessly.

The movements of his tongue become quicker, and he grips your thighs and waist even tighter. He's able to perfectly read your body - the twitches in the muscles of your legs, the furrowing of your eyebrows, the arching of your back - to know when to pick up his pace.

It only takes a few more moments of his tongue moving against you for you to tumble over the edge. The feeling taking over your body is so intense that, for a second, you're convinced you'll pass out at the overwhelming sensations. Snape continues to lick up and down, gently cleaning you up as you come down from your high.

Your eyes slowly flutter open and you see Snape slightly panting as he sits up. You stay like that for a moment, staring at each other while catching your breath.

"Oh my god, Severus." you laugh lightly, unable to believe any of this is happening.

Snape smirks, clearly pleased with himself, and brings his body back over yours. You feel the now very pronounced bulge between his pants pressing against you and your need for him grows once more.

He's able to immediately read the slight change in your expression, see the longing behind your eyes, and crashes his lips onto yours. You push your head up, pressing your lips harder against his and wrap your legs around his body, pulling him into you.

His hands run down your sides and then move to his pants to undo them. He lets out a small groan as he pulls them down and releases his aching erection. His gaze goes back to your face as he positions himself at your entrance, and you feel his member graze against your wetness.

Snape pauses for a second, looking over your face. Although his face remains stoic and he retains his controlling demeanor, he still is analyzing you to make sure you're okay with everything that's happening. He knows tonight is something new and doesn't want to push you further than you're comfortable with.

You buck your hips upwards and moan his name to convey how badly you want this. That one quick gesture gives him all the reassurance he needs, and he's back to being in complete control. He thrusts into you hard, not holding back his hunger for you.

"Fuck, y/n." Snape mutters quietly under his breath.

He picks up his pace quickly, yearning for a release. His face goes to kiss under your jaw, then moves to lightly bite your ear. His tongue swirls around your skin in a way that makes you squirm restlessly under him. One of Snape's hands massages your breast and the other bends your leg up so he can push deeper into you.

Snape continues to thrust and sweat begins to build up on his forehead. His eyebrows knit together in concentration as he watches your face contort in pleasure. He lets out occasional grunts, pushing into you even harder and faster when he notices he hits a sensitive spot, it's almost too much for you to take.

"I'm close, Sever-" you moan.

Your words are cut off by his hand, which flies to and tightens around your neck in less than a second. Your mouth immediately parts in a gasp.

"Beg for it." he demands fiercely.

His long fingers tighten at your throat and you become lightheaded at the pressure. That, combined with the nearing of your orgasm, leaves you powerless to attempt to act like a brat in this moment, and you give into his request immediately.

"Please Severus," you moan desperately, "Make me come."

The look in his eyes is completely taken over by lust. And with hearing your voice, he pounds into you even harder. It only takes a few more thrusts to send you over the edge, and for the third time that night, he makes you scream. Snape follows a few short seconds afterward, groaning as he finishes inside you.

After a minute of both of you catching your breath, Snape pulls out of you and collapses on the bed. He reaches for his wand to undo the ropes keeping you in place, and your arms fall down next to you. You sigh in relief as you feel your arms finally able to relax. Snape gently grabs your wrists and lightly massages them, placing kisses on your hands.

You give him an exhausted smile in appreciation and push your body closer to his. Snape turns on his side and reaches his hand out to lightly stroke your cheek, taking in how beautiful you look to him in this moment. Not long passes before both of you are engulfed by sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 599 25
Cover done by @Khloeshades Y/N, a hogwarts student in her 7th was always a quiet girl, and nobody truly understood her until a certain professor und...
140K 5.3K 24
Professor Snape has never been very passionate about teaching. Dealing with students incapable of following directions and brewing the easiest of pot...
97K 3K 103
Professor Severus Snape, the foul tempered Potions Master of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, has lived a controlled and solitary life. Wh...
63.2K 1.7K 43
It's your last year at Hogwarts and you couldn't be more exited. Especially because you get to see your favourite professor and crush since fourth ye...