The Killers' Nightmare (A Fem...

By VeryClapped

This tale follows (Y/N) (L/N), an 18 year old high schooler. To call his life up until now 'subpar' would be... More

Slenda's Mansion
Zalga's Mansion
Chapter 1 | The New Girl, and a new start
Chapter 2 | Demons of the night
Chapter 3 | News spreads fast
Chapter 4 | First patrol
Chapter 5 | Vigilante work
Chapter 6 | The chase and the Gamer
Chapter 7 | New day, same Vigilante
Chapter 8 | Exchanging pleasantries
Chapter 9 | Meeting the Residents
Chapter 10 | A warm-ish welcome
Chapter 11 | First day
Chapter 12 | A bit of renovation
Chapter 13 | Tale of the Past and a problem for Today
Chapter 14 | The after-show and the others
Chapter 15 | A Nightmare come true
Chapter 16 | A rude awakening
Chapter 17 | Recovery and meeting the other Residents
Chapter 18 | From an Angel to a Devil
Chapter 19 | Taking some control...
Chapter 20 | Introducing Someone
Chapter 21 | Helping out and an interrogation
Chapter 22 | A fight, a fix up and an odd situation
Chapter 23 | A strange turn of events
Chapter 24 | Something that nobody could've guessed (Lemon)
Chapter 25 | What now?
Chapter 26 | Kidnapped
Chapter 27 | Showtime!
Chapter 28 | Escape and relocation
Chapter 29 | Confusion
Chapter 30 | Escaping once more!
Chapter 31 | Time skipping on a whole new level
Chapter 32 | Plot Hooks gone wild
Chapter 33 | Chronal Shift
Chapter 35 | On the First Day of Christmas...
Chapter 36 | Twas the Night of Christmas...
Chapter 37 | A very Happy New Year
Chapter 38 | Sleeping Beauty awakens
Chapter 39 | Casual home life
Chapter 40 | An odd series of events
Chapter 41 | A deal made and a promise kept (Lemon)
Chapter 42 | Calm day at home
Chapter 43 | The beginning of War
Chapter 44 | A Warrior does not waver
Chapter 45 | Crossing the line
Chapter 46 | Like Father like Son
Chapter 47 | Clean slate
Chapter 48 | 'Normal' life returns
Chapter 49 | Living with a new housemate
Chapter 50 | Almost a debut
Chapter 51 | Not-so-friendly reunion
Chapter 52 | Fusion of confusion
Chapter 53 | Clearing things up
Chapter 54 | Autopilot antics
Chapter 55 | Cat and Mouse
Chapter 56 | The Boss
Chapter 57 | Rekindling something lost
Chapter 58 | Diplomacy
Chapter 59 | Rhythms of the heart
Chapter 60 | Upper levels
Chapter 61 | A change of attitude
Chapter 62 | Murder on the dance floor
Chapter 63 | New revelations
Chapter 64 | Average school morning
Chapter 65 | School days
Chapter 66 | Mental meetup
Chapter 67 | Old yet new
Chapter 68 | Dishonourable mention
Chapter 69 | A Mother's love
Chapter 70 | Medical emergency
Chapter 71 | New information
Chapter 72 | Conflict
Chapter 73 | Under the radar
Chapter 74 | A developing plan
Chapter 75 | Altercation-Provocation

Chapter 34 | Happy Holidays?

6.3K 129 161
By VeryClapped

Still (Y/N)'s POV
"It's time to time travel!" I said valiantly.
"Time to time travel?" Liu said, once again sceptically. "A bit on the nose, don'tcha think?" Liu asked.
"Yeah, I was gonna go with something like 'Operation Dragon!' But then I realised I didn't have an acronym so I just went with the first thing that came to mind" I explained with a shrug. "Gotta admit, sounded better in my head" I said, somewhat sheepishly.
"Well, at least you're honest" Slenda said, giving me a warm smile.

"While you two can flirt all you want, do ya think you could do it while you untie me?" Liu asked, with a tone that was an odd combination between nervousness and irritation.
"Well, Slenda? Think I'll be alright?" I asked.
"Well, as little as I trust Liu... I do trust you and your abilities" Slenda said, kissing me on the cheek. "But just in case, I'll have Ann and Helen follow you both, they may seem a bit more warm blooded than the others but they can certainly hold their own in bad situations" she explained, giving me a wink before she began untying Liu.
"Thanks, Slenda, I appreciate it" I said sincerely, a warm smile on my face. "I assume we're keeping this one quiet?" I asked, not wanting to ruin any pre-made plans.
"Yes, I'll have them sneak through the tree tops. Don't worry about them, I can assure you they are quite the stealthy pair" she assured as she freed Liu.

There was a moment of tension in the air the second Liu was released. Slenda did her best to be subtle, but it was quite obvious that she was in a stance that anticipated an attack. "Thanks for not doing anything too extreme, even though I got my ass kicked I'm glad I got to talk to my baby sister again. I think us talking without her trying to kill me for once is a good sign for us as a family" Liu said happily, hopping up and down slightly while clapping her hands.
"If only you weren't already with Zalga, considering how little trouble you've caused us-"
"Little trouble? You mean almost taking me and The Rake out and then holding her hostage?" I interrupted, my feelings admittedly hurt by Slenda forgetting.
"Let me finish, (Y/N)" she said, lightly flicking the middle of my forehead.
"Ouch!" I said, holding my forehead with both hands. It hurt emotionally and physically, even though I knew it was a childish thing to be upset about.
"She may have caused you a lot of grief in this timeline, (Y/N), as you have with us" Slenda began, ushering both me and Liu towards the door together. "But consider this: you both return to the timeline where (Y/N) recently disappeared..." Slenda began, almost as if she was beginning to tell a tale.
"Well that's the plan so far..." I said, obviously not following.
"Indeed, now please keep listening before you make any more contributions" Slenda said, leading us back up the long, gray, stone staircase.

"If you both were to return to the same time, you should have no issue finding each other again assuming you don't already show up at the same exit point. If you were both were to return here in the past together, on friendly terms mind you, what do you think would happen?" Slenda asked, posing the question to the both me and Liu as the three of us made it up to the kitchen. "Well?" She asked to our currently silent duo as she made a pot of coffee.
"I would have to fight everyone here?" Liu wondered, nervousness pouring through her every word.
"(Y/N)?" Slenda asked. "Do you think the same as Liu?" She questioned, putting a few sugar cubes in her mug.
"Maybe... not?" I said, my uncertainty plain as day.
"And why's that, as opposed to Liu? Who is known to work for my closest enemy?" Slenda asked, now poring the hot liquid into the cup she prepared.
"The fact that you didn't immediately try to kill her while she was unconscious speaks for something, first and foremost" I said simply, my own logic still rolling around in my head. "And... if we were on good terms... uhhh" I was speaking and thinking at the same time, something I was certainly not accustomed too. "Well considering your reaction to Liu when we weren't exactly friendly in the slightest, if I were to be the one to introduce her as my friend back then... you might consider taking her in? Is that even possible?" I asked, not sure where I was even in my own head anymore.
"(Y/N)..." Slenda said ominously.
"Are you saying you can't?" Liu asked, sounding incredibly disappointed and upset.
"What I'm saying..." Slenda took a deep breath before a big sip of her coffee. "Is that (Y/N)..." she sat her coffee down on the counter before turning around to face us, showing a massive grin on her face. "Is absolutely right!" She finished joyfully, the grin growing even more smug as she spoke.
"Seriously!?" Liu exclaimed joyfully, her eyes wide as she hopped up and down. "I can be with my little sister again!?" She added, trying incredibly hard to hold in her excitement.
"If would wish to leave Zalga, I would indeed accept you" Slenda said, her kindness finally showing again. "But before you can join us, you must convince Jess to welcome you back" Slenda explained.
"Want me to do it?" I offered, knowing my position gave me an advantage.
"How would you do tha-"
"Wait! New idea!" I exclaimed, dashing towards the living room with Liu in tow.

Cracking the door open slightly, I saw all of the girls in their pyjamas as the movie on the TV began to roll its credits. Opening the door all the way, I made a point to sigh loudly to draw all of the girls attention towards myself. "Damn, did I really miss NetFlicks and Chill just to chat with my girlfriend's sister?" I said, getting a few cheeky smiles in response. However Jess immediately panicked upon seeing Liu.
"(Y/N)! Get back!" She exclaimed, pulling me away from the door and holding me behind her. "Don't you dare try and hurt him, Liu!" She yelled ferociously, pulling out her knife.
"Where the fuck were you keeping that!?" I asked, scanning her up and down to see she had no pockets nor sheaths. "Wait, shit, wrong point. Jess, baby cakes, there's no reason to fight your sister" I said, trying to diffuse the situation.
"No, (Y/N), now she knows we're a thing, she won't stop trying to kill you" she said tensely, her grip on me and her knife tightening in worry.
"Jess..." I said softly, smiling as I realised how much she cared for me.
"Liu, please..." Jess said, trying to stay level-headed. "Please don't hurt him..." she added, her voice wavering a little.
"Hey... Jess?" I said from behind her, putting my hand on her shoulder and stepping closer. "It's okay..." I said softly in her ear, now standing beside her. With a smile, I released my grip on Jess and walked passed her - returning to where Liu and I were standing in the doorway. "Hey, Liu?" I asked, at the viewing of the entire mansion.
"Wassup, (Y/N)?" She responded in a friendly tone.
"Liu, what's your opinion on Jess having a normal boyfriend?" I asked after hitting record from my phone that was in my front jacket pocket.
"If she ever got one, I'd rip him limb from limb" she responded nonchalantly.
"Fair enough" I said, unsurprised by her response. "Now, on the other hand, what's your opinion on me being Jess' boyfriend?" I asked.
"Eh, I don't see why not" she said with a shrug. "You're a decent enough dude, as long as you treat her right I've got no problem" she added kindly. "Why'd you ask?" She questioned.
"Little bit of evidence to help ya" I said, pulling out my phone and turning off the recording before I spoke.
"Oooooooh, nice" Liu said, holding out a fist towards me. Her new demeanour was a surprise to everyone, and considering how Liu was seemingly turning a new leaf I was relieved to say the least. "Well? Don't leave me hangin'!" She exclaimed, smiling proudly as she spoke.

Bumping Liu's fist with my own, she gave me a friendly nod before Slenda spoke up from behind us. "So, when will you two be off?" Slenda asked.
"Uhhhhh, wanna head out now?" I asked Liu after looking at my invisible watch.
"Hey, man, I only got one place to be" she said cheekily. "Lez go!" She said excitedly with a smile.
"You guys are going somewhere?" Sally asked, a hint of sadness in her voice as she cuddled a small teddy bear.
"But you just got back!" Benny whined, back-flopping onto the green beanbag she was sat on.
"Do you really have to go now?" Jane and Jess asked in unison.
"Don't worry, girls" Slenda said to the group. "He'll be back before you know it" she said, turning to give me another wink at the end.
"And we're just supposed to belie-"
"And I'll be giving kisses before I leave from now on, if anyone wants one just meet me at the front-" even though I cut Angel off, she was among the girls (being all of them aside from Liu, Slenda and The Rake) who dashed to the front door to 'see me off'. "Door..." I added, now looking at an empty room.
"Jesus fuck, dude, how are they all so attracted to you?" Liu asked as we began to walk down the hall to the front door.
"Uhhhh..." I didn't really know why it was, I was just glad people enjoyed my company in the first place.

I had never even thought about the why. "Slenda? Wanna maybe weigh in here?" I asked as she interlocked our arms once again.
"Eh" she said with a shrug. "That's something you'll probably find out when you get home, lover boy" she said cheekily.
"Damn, you really gonna play me like that?" I said, pretending to be grumpy.
"Maybe I will, maybe I won't. But you'll have to ask me when you get back" she said with a smile.
"These time jokes got so old so fast" Liu grumbled.
"You're very lucky (Y/N) here has put me in a good mood, if you gave me this sort of attitude any other time and I would've popped that pretty little head of yours like a zit" Slenda responded with a very happy tone despite her heavily aggressive words. "And don't even think, it even for a second, that-"
"Oh hey! Everyone's here! Who wants a kiss first?" I said loudly, cutting off Slenda's threats and talking to the larger group.

However, I wouldn't have guessed that such a simple question would cause the uproar that it did. As I finished my sentence all the girls (minus the walking trio) swarmed me and kept saying "me me me!".
"You really didn't think about this in the time it took us to walk here?" I asked, only to get several head shakes at once. "Alright then, I have a way to decide" I stated, keeping everyone's attention. "Everybody who would like a kiss, please line up single file in front of the door, the order does not matter" I said, allowing everyone to stand next to each other in a near and organised line. "Just for some ground rules, to each of you who want a kiss, you can have up to five seconds" I explained, holding up my right hand and all of the fingers on it. "I'll count down using my hand, and when the timer reaches zero I'll pull away. Understood?" I asked, getting a nod from everyone except Tami, who had her hand raised. "Yes, Tami?" I asked.
"Wh-what if w-we want more th-th-than f-five?" She questioned, innocently enough.
"Well I feel like you're gonna have a lot of problems with everyone else, including the boss lady" I explained, pointing at Slenda who was at the far end of the line.
"G-good point" Tami replied, her sentence punctuated with a nervous gulp.
"Glad you understand, and now: the order of the kisses" I prepared to announce.

"I'm going to go in order of..." I took a pause as I looked along the line.
"Don't lie, you know you're just going to go in line order" Nightmare commented.
'Damn, I've been caught' I responded sarcastically.
"Lazy ass..." Nightmare groaned.
"I'll go in the order off... hmm..." I pretended to think as I rubbed my chin in 'thought'.
"Can you just go in line order? This end to door end solves your thinking issue, and it's most effective for time" Liu noted.
"Yeah, I guess that works" I said with a shrug, thankful that Liu said it before I did.

"Before you start, I have a question" Ann said, raising her hand from her place in line.
"What's up?" I asked back.
"Will you follow our lead or do we follow yours?" She asked.
"Kisser's choice" I said with a shrug.
"You shrug so damn much" Nightmare noted.
"Follow up question, do you take special requests?" She added, leaning out of her spot to let me see her better from the front of the line.
"As long as I'm comfortable with it and no one asks for more than five seconds, sure" I said with yet another shrug.
"Wonderful, thank for answering" Ann said politely before returning to her place.

The order in line went: Jane, Benny, Sally, Ann, Jess, Clockwork, Jackie, Jax, Jill, Tami, Hoodie, Masky, Helen, Slenda and finally, Angel.

Jane's kiss was simple. Nothing crazy, just a peck on the lips that lasted two seconds. It was short and sweet, and she didn't ask for anything in terms of a request. But I feel like she was proud that some lipstick stayed on my lips.

Benny's was quite sloppy, and I'm pretty sure she was trying to go as long as she could. As if Slenda was thinking the same thing, the millisecond my last finger touched my palm I felt her pry Benny off of me. As for her request, she asked if she could wrap her legs around me as I held her up, she said she saw it in a 'movie' once and I had no reason to say no.

Sally only wanted a single peck on the lips, but she used her request to use the rest of her time for hugs and head pats, to which I gladly obliged.

Ann pulled her mask down and me towards her the second I let go of Sally, but before we began she whispered her request in my ear. It was quite the specific one too. She asked for me to count up from zero to five rather than the other way around, and when all five of my fingers were up she wanted me to spank her while I held her close with my other hand on her hip. I had no issue, but I was certainly taken aback by how aggressive Ann's request, moans and kiss were.

Jess' request was just to hold her close whilst we made out, which I had no issue following. She said she missed me the most after all.

Clockwork's request was surprisingly violent. Given our slight height difference, she asked me to pull her hair whilst we kissed. I cautiously agreed, and after she began moaning into the kiss I felt a hot flush come over my face. Or at least a larger blush than I already had.

Jackie, on the other hand, had the one request I wasn't comfortable agreeing too. She asked if she was allowed to bite my lip at the end of our kiss. Considering how sharp her teeth was, alongside her 'diet', it was safe to say it worried me. But as an apology I offered an extra few seconds, which immediately cheered her up and got everyone else jealous. However, I completely forgot she had four tongues and it felt wild.

Jax and Jill asked if they could share me between them for their shared duration, I wasn't sure what it entailed but I trusted them to keep it somewhat 'professional'. They both had their five seconds while the other held my head between their boobs and they felt me up. By the time they were done, my waistcoat was unbuttoned and my shirt was rolled half up. I was just thankful they didn't start reaching lower,

Tami asked if I could put some maple syrup on my tongue beforehand, so I'd "taste more like a waffle". I was confused at the notion, but I agreed and she was overjoyed to say the least.

Hoodie asked if we could kiss with me leaning into her hood. An odd request but more normal then I initially expected, especially compared to everyone else's.

Masky wanted me to hold and play with her boobs while we kissed, and I had no issue following. However, the wide eyed and/or lustful looks I got from everyone after she started moaning made me kind of worried.

Helen asked if it was okay for someone to record us making out. I wasn't particularly sure why, but Nightmare suggested it may have been something she wanted to draw with reference. Deciding to accept that as the reasoning, I had no issue with it.

Slenda wanted another instance of what happened down in the basement, but she asked that instead of against a wall we could try it on the floor. With her on the bottom. So we did just that. Doing my best to account for height, I straddled her waist and grabbed her just below the knot of her tie and slid my tongue back into her mouth once again. However, when the five seconds were up, as I tried to get off her she wrapped both of her arms around the back of my neck and held me down. After a light struggle, I spoke up. "Slenda. You know the rules, and so do I..." I said, in an odd mix of disappointment and disbelief.
"A full commitment's what I'm, think uh-of~" Benny sang as I stood myself up and helped Slenda back to her feet.

And then I got to the last person in line: Judge Angels. Taking a deep breath, I prepared for a request that was something along the lines of letting her stab me through the chest again. But to my surprise, she fidgeted a little before speaking up. "P-please, it's my first... make it a good one before you leave again" she asked shyly.
"I'll do my best" I said, placing my hands on her hips and gently pulling her closer. We locked lips and I did my best to be gentle, but she threw her arms around the back of my neck and if I didn't know any better I'd say it felt like she stood on one foot and was on her toes until we separated.
"Th-thanks... stupid" she said, red faced and mumbling the last bit under her breath.
"Yeah, that's me" I said with a smile before pulling my mask back up. "The mansion's idiot" I added with a light laugh.

"Well then, Liu?" I asked as I turned around. "Shall we be off?" I asked, placing my hand on the door handle.
"Well, good sir, I believe we shall" she responded in a mock-British accent
"Absolutely splendid, my dear" I said, doing my best to do a similar accent.
"Hey, Rake, you comin'?" Liu asked the gray skinned girl.
"K-kiss?" She questioned, pointing to her own lips. "Me have?" She asked.
"When we get back, you can have one as well" I said, patting her on the head. She did a little happy jumping up and down dance and gave me a hug before we left.
"Bye bye, friends!" The Rake cheered as we walked through the door. "See later!" She said happily as we walked into the darkness of the forest.

(TIMEU SKIPU FOREST WALKU)

"So, Liu, you sure you're cool with me dating your sister?" I asked, wanting to both make conversation and double check this key point before we meet a Jess closer to my timeline.
"I'm not gonna lie..." Liu took a deep breath before continuing, so I decided record the conversation as proof of normal conversation regardless of the turnout. "The fact that you're dating my little Jessie drives me insane, but you could probably see that on my face" she said with a shrug, putting her hands in her pockets as she finished her sentence.
"I can understand being protective over what family you have left, Liu, trust me on that one" I said warmly.
"It's not that, (Y/N)..." Liu said, her voice full of sorrow as she looked up at the moon through a gap between the trees. "There's just... so many kinds of heartbreak in this world of ours. I don't expect you to know the pain of loss, not in terms of family at least..." She sighed.
'If only you knew...' I thought sorrowfully.
"But Jess is the only one I've got, and I her. Yes, she's the one who killed our family. But at the point we're at, she's got an understanding of all of that rage and power; she can run away from it and not to mention she has a boss to keep it in check" she continued, her gaze never leaving the gorgeous full moon. "And that's why I don't want her having a boyfriend, and the same reason I don't look for one..." she paused to wipe a tear from her eye before turning back to me.

"I love my little sis, but I don't want her starting a family that she might end up hurting again. With this... disease, this desire for violence and murder, I can't trust her or I to start a family. Not when our minds put those potential people at risk. Or to pass this thing inside of us down to more people" Liu said, looking down at her blood-stained hands and clenching them tightly. "You'd be great for her, (Y/N), but I'm scared..." she said, her voice breaking before she began to lightly cry.
"Liu..." I walked over to her and, albeit cautiously, gave her a hug. "I really do love Jess, and she loves me. You see, she may have these violent tendencies - but if you couldn't tell so do I. And I'm sorry but you've viewed her growing up wrong. She hasn't grown up to repress and run from those tendencies, no no, nothing of the sort" I said, now standing arms length away with my hand on Liu's shoulder. "She simply knows what's worth what. She hasn't grown around it, she's grown through it. She really does view family as highly as you do, but the difference is her eyes aren't clouded with fear like yours. Because, funny little thing, she wouldn't harm anyone on a whim. At least not those back home, those who she loves" I continued warmly. "She's a wonderful girl, Liu. And she gives more love then you realise" I said from the bottom of my heart.
"Maybe you're right..." Liu said, wiping her tears once again. "I mean, I've never seen her look at anyone the way she looked at you back there" she said, collecting herself before we started walking again. "Maybe... maybe you're right. If you two really are in love, and if she is growing up the way you say she is... then maybe you are the perfect boyfriend for her" Liu said softly, with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face.
"Now let's go home, and I mean your new one" I said, pointing towards the still unconscious Zero as I stopped the recording on my phone.

"Yeah, and we better move quick if we're to avoid the Mistre- I mean Zalga's spotters" Liu explained, crouching low as we walked back into Zalga's pocket dimension. But there was an issue as soon as we stepped onto the grounds. As soon as the dimensional space changed, Liu dropped to her knees in pain. As she clutched her shoulder, the sound of flesh burning could barely be heard over her cries of pain.
"Liu what's wro-"
"Kill that traitor!" Zalga yelled out as a crowd of Shamblers hurriedly shambled along the drawbridge being led by two recognisable people, or at least they looked like Creepypastas I already knew. One was Zalga's apparent daughter Stripes and the other was a scythe wielding Scarecrow, so I felt it was safe to assume it was the Creepypasta version not that one super villain that uses scary-toxin or whatever.
"Shit, we gotta get out!" I exclaimed, picking up Liu like she was a bride. "C'mon Rake we need to g-" I was cut of by seeing The Rake tear through most of the Shamblers before being grabbed and restrained by Stripes and Scarecrow. "Rake!" I called out, not sure whether to leave Liu or The Rake.
"H-husband!" The Rake called out, reaching towards us as she was dragged away. "Run!" She yelled out before the castle doors slammed shut and Zalga's voice rang out once again. "Listen here, boy! Leave that traitor to me and you can have your pet back! Do we have a deal?" As Zalga finished, the burning sound of flesh came back and I could feel a warmth by my left hand.

But before I could even open my mouth to speak, Liu started screaming in pain again; gripping her shoulder exactly where the heat came from. And that's when I pieced it together, Zalga's proxy symbol was being re-branded into Liu's shoulder. With little choice left, and a heavy heart, I turned on my heels and broke into a full sprint out of the portal we came in through. I heard Zalga scream "AFTER THEM!" once I turned and I knew it was going to to be bad.
'Nightmare, pull up the HUD and give me the fastest route to Slenda's!' I mentally yelled.
"Already on it!" He yelled back over the sound of a keyboard clacking. "Done!" He said, following the familiar sound of an enter key. "Follow the purple! And the red dots are hostile!" He said, re-explaining the HUD.
'Gotcha' I said, jumping up some stair-like branches and hopping through the trees. 'Much appreciated' I added.

I darted through the trees at a speed faster then I've ever moved before, doing my best to bury Liu's face in my shoulder whenever she began to scream in pain in a poor attempt to keep our position concealed. We eventually moved to the ground, and as we jumped from shadow to shadow we managed to outsmart the Shamblers that had taken to the trees and in about two or three minutes we made it to Slenda's. As we made it to the premise, I heard the faint noise of cheering paired with Christmas music coming from the house. Getting to the porch, I tried using the door handle to get in. Irritatingly, it wouldn't budge. So with a heart of guilt and a "Sorry, Slenda" under my breath, I kicked the door right next to knob and I heard the latch snap from inside. "Guess what!?" I yelled out, the door violently swinging open. As the door swung all the way open, I saw Jess and Jill leaned against the hallways walls and sat on the floor drinking a crate of beer while they were wearing Santa hats. Jess' eyes snapped to me as soon as I spoke and we locked eyes. "Hi, Honey... I'm home" I said, feeling quite faint.
"That was so fucking hot!" Benny's voice called out, and looking up and to the right I saw a security camera looking at the door.
"Jess, your sister saved my ass" I said through laboured breath. "Get Slenda and Ann, she needs..." I trailed off, the world beginning to spin and blur.

"Liu needs... some... hel... p..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...
96.4K 712 26
This is a way for me to start writing and let my emotions to flow. I hope you enjoy as this is my first story. Have a nice day/night! (this story has...
19.8K 539 56
A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 1 ] ~ This is truly a lost book, a book where anything comes to mind. It's a book where the fog sets...
495K 16.2K 41
[COMPLETED] "There's something I just have to do. Remember that incident with BEN?" I frowned and slowly nodded my head. "Well, I need to make sure...