Reborn

By sonnydaye

"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement. - Bianca moved on, s... More

REBORN
Chapter 01|Awkward
Chapter 02|Safe
Chapter 03|King
Chapter 04|Address
Chapter 05| Butt Warm
Chapter 06| Dates
Chapter 07|Toast
Chapter 08|Ferrari
Chapter 09| Mafia Blood
Chapter 10|Adrenaline
Chapter 11|Plan
Chapter 12|Blame
Chapter 13| Empty
Chapter 14|Feelings
Chapter 15|Popcorn
Chapter 16| Secret
Chapter 17|Basketball
Chapter 18|Denial
Chapter 19|Bothered
Chapter 20|Taken
Chapter 21|Psycho
Chapter 22|Fingers
Chapter 23|Club
Chapter 24|Relax
Chapter 25|Daddy
Chapter 26|Ruined
Chapter 27|Ice
Chapter 28|Scream
Chapter 29| Brave
Chapter 30|Tuff
Chapter 31|Frustration
Chapter 32|Pain
Chapter 33|Help
Chapter 34|Siblings
Chapter 35|Cuts
Chapter 36|Bittersweet
Chapter 37|Rope
Chapter 38|Sink
Chapter 40|Monkeys
Chapter 41| Crawl
Chapter 42|Nostalgia
Chapter 43|Mine
Chapter 44|Dimple
Epilogue

Chapter 39|Inhuman

179 16 2
By sonnydaye

Merry Christmas 💛

-

Hazel's P.O.V

"Why didn't you say anything!" I yell at him as I filled with rage.

My father stared at me unblinkingly, he looked bored. "And let that psychopath kill you? Heck no."

"They're going to die looking for someone th-"

"All his partners are dead, they'll be fine," my dad interrupts.

My faces squeezes in confusion, "what do you mean?"

He passed me his tablet. I looked down at the screen and my eyes nearly buldged out of my sockets.

Melody and Antonio were found dead this morning. They were supposedly murdered last night and left to sink into a river while in their car.

How did they find them so fast?

"It says the police are investigating," I point out as I read the article.

"They are," my dad replies. "Those amateurs better hope they didn't leave enough evidence to get tracked."

"How did the police get to find out so fast?" I ask as I slide the tablet towards him.

"Obviously because there's an officer among them," he takes a sip from his spirit drink.

I gasp, "who is it?"

My father doesn't reply immediately and I notice him chuckle as he takes another sip from his glass cup.

"Tobi Peña."

My mouth parts slightly. "He's the one who kept calling the police?"

"Exactly," my dad replies with his thick australian accent.

"He's a mole?"

"Not exactly."

"But he wants to get them arrested!"

"He wants to get Asher arrested," my dad inputs.

"If they find out he's a faker they're going to kill him," I say.

"They won't because we won't tell them," my dad says with his voice holding an edge to it.

Ever since I found out the truth about my family, my dad has changed alot. It's like seeing the real side to him and it's terrifying. Even though I wanted nothing to do with this, I still feel like I have the duty to look after Bianca and the others.

I messed up and betrayed them, like a shit friend. I at least owe them a little help. Once I do help I'll be out of this dangerous game forever.

"How do you know so much anyway?" I ask him.

He smiles mischievously and leans back in his seat. "Remember what I told you pumpkin," he says.

I roll my eyes, "not to ask any questions about yourself, I get it."

"Good girl," he grins.

"But are you certain about what you want to do to her sister?"

"Very."

-

Bianca's POV

"I can't believe you did that Bianca," Jasmine says, poppin a piece of candy in her mouth.

I shrug silently and leaned back on the comfy black chair, Jasmine sat beside me. We are in the screening room, but we weren't watching a movie, I was telling her everything about last night.

We were dressed warm and comfy in some Christmas sweaters that Jasmine forced all of us to wear. She even managed to get Michael in it.

Outside was very cold, but it wasn't snowing. I didn't mind though, snow is annoying anyway.

"We had no choice," I tell her.

"And if the police get in on this?"

"They won't go far, I know it," I tell her monotously. My face held no emotion.

I didn't get much sleep last night, I kept getting nightmares. It was horrible.

I swallowed just thinking about them. Everyone here has killed someone, why am I the only one suffering?

Am I really unstable and about to snap?

"Bianca, Bianca?" Jasmine called.

I blinked away my thoughts and look at her, "what?"

"You spaced out again," she tells me.

"Oh," I reply silently.

Jasmine grabs my hand softly, " I want you to know that I'm here for you, okay? You can tell me anything," she assures me. I felt a warm fuzzy feeling bubble up within me. I know for a fact that I haven't felt this in a long time. For a while now all I've been feeling is fear, guilt and anger.

I didn't notice my eyes became watery until I felt tears fall down my cheeks.

"Oh shit. Don't cry, if you cry I'm going to cry," Jasmine says as tears brim her eyes.

We both embrace each other for a while. I let out a lot in those tears, so much more than she could ever understand.

When we pulled apart I tried my best to wipe my face dry with my arms.

"How about we go to buy those christmas decorations you were talking about to cheer you up. Christmas is in three days anyway," she tells me suggestively.

I shake my head, "I don't want to see people," I say in disgust and she laughs.

"You're a case," she says.

"No, I'm a fucking psychopath and I'm going to kill myself," I say and we both laugh. Random as fuck Bianca, nice job.

"I'll put up a Christmas movie?" She asks and I cringe. "Come on, please," she begs.

"Ugh! Fine," I say and she grins.

After a few moments of setting up, the Netflix movie starts playing.

"Hey," Jasmine calls for my attention. I turn to her. "That joke you said. You didn't mean it, right?"

I couldn't help the smirk from meeting my lip, "of course I didn't," I lie and turn back towards the movie.

"Good," she says.

-

My eyes were wide open as I stared at the river. I was sitting on land as I watched the still waters for no reason at all.

For a second my location was unrecognizable until I looked around long enough to realize I was in the forest I went to last night and this was the river I sunk Melody and Antonio.

I swallowed nervously and stood up on my feet. The air was still and it was almost too quiet.

Looking at the water I noticed something floating on it. The longer I looked the clearer the figure became.

It was a female, she wasn't moving but she was floating silently, almost peacefully.

I didn't have to move closer to know it was Melody Dane.

The sight was unsettling to me, even though I don't feel any bad about killing her there's just this gut feeling that tells me something bad is going to happen.

I felt something drip from my fingers and looked down at my hands.

I noticed a deep cut in both of my wrists, they oozed out blood. They cuts didn't hurt at all, they just had a tingling sensation.

I know for a fact I didn't just cut myself and I would never because I stopped a long time ago, so how did these get there?

My confusion intensified when I looked back at the river. I was shocked to see Melody's position had changed and she was now standing in the water. Only her head and shoulders showed but she was looking in my direction.

She was far so I couldn't tell if she was looking at me or not.

Her wet strawberry blonde locks stuck to her skin like a second skin, her skin looked too pale to be alive and her throat had a nasty cut, it looked like it would snap at any moment. From what I noticed, the cut still poured out blood, and her blood visibly tinted the river red.

The sight was terrifying to witness and I took a few steps back.

Is she alive? How did she get in that position? Is she looking at me?

So many questions filled my mind but I couldn't find myself answering them anytime soon.

I held my arms as I shivered in fear and took more but even slower steps backwards. What I noticed made me halt in my tracks.

Melody tilted her head to the side as if she were analyzing me. At that moment I knew two things, she was alive and she was looking at me.

A small wind passed and I felt my hair move slightly, that's when I realized I even had hair.

I was to afraid to move again and get a reaction from her.

A few seconds of silence later I noticed her enter the water. My nerves relaxed slightly, knowing she was gone and I could leave, but before I could take a step back she resurfaced, except this time she was closer to land. Then she entered the water again.

I froze for a second as I slowly realized she was swimming in my direction.

I felt my legs shake below me but I was too scared to move.

I watched as she swam closer and closer to me, getting faster the longer she did.

It was uncomfortable to watch, because her movements seemed so inhuman.

Soon enough she was on land, standing on her two feet. Melody wore nothing but a bloody hospital gown.

Blood still dripped from the cut on her throat.

Melody stood a few feet away from me and it took me a second glance to realize her eyes were missing and left her face with two dark holes.

She looked terribly sad as she looked at me and it didn't break my heart or make me feel bad or anything, it only raised my fear.

"Don't move," she says and I jump slightly. Her voice sounded throaty and sore, almost like it hurt to speak.

I don't move but I could feel all my limbs shake.

"W-why?" I ask but she doesn't reply.

I watched her take slow steps towards me. My eyes widen as I watched her. I don't want her near me! I thought.

Without much hesitation I took quick steps back and sped off. I ran like my life depended on it, which I think does.

I didn't hear footsteps behind me and I looked back for a brief moment.

I could still see her from the where I wa. She was standing in the same place I left her, staring at me, so I paused in my tracks, confused.

I don't know how, but from this distance I could somehow see the menacing grin she had on her face.

That's when my heart skipped a beat.

Melody started jogging at first, it didn't seem like it was getting her anywhere, but then she seemed to get faster by the second until she reached an inhuman speed.

I screamed and started running, desperate to find a place to hide. There seemed to be no place since there were trees as far as the eyes could see. The forest looked alot bigger thank remember it.

I heard fast footsteps behind me as I ran and looked back again. This time we were within arms length.

I screamed again and tried my best to run faster, branches and leaves crushed beneath my feet. I could feel the cold wind hit my face and comb through my hair. The sky was grey and cloudy but no rain or thunder was in sight.

My eyes brimmed with tears as I felt my doom draw nearer and nearer the closer she got to me.

I tried running in random directions to slow her down but nothing worked. At a point it felt like she was not even trying to catch me because she should have by now.

Is that why she was waiting by the river when I started running? She was giving me a headstart.

"That's enough games," she says with thesame chilling voice.

I felt her cold hand grab my shoulder and push me down hard.

I coughed slightly and cringed at the tingling feeling on my back. It felt thesame as the cuts on my wrists felt.

Is that supposed to be pain?

She looks down at me with a blank expression on her face and straddles me.

I felt my hands tremble and tried my best to push her away but she didn't bulge.

Her hands then miraculously turned to blades and my eyes widened in realization. I shook my head with a silent plead.

She smiles and nods slowly at me, opposing my plead. In a second she crosses her blade hands and slits my throat just like I had done with her.

-

I shot up from my seat with my eyes wide open and my breathing loud. I had my hands on my neck, as if checking for a cut or any source of pain.

Jasmine woke up beside me, "are you okay?" She asks me in concern. "You're breathing really fast calm down."

I tried my best to control my breathing but I was too terrified to do it well enough. My body was shaking and I felt cold all over.

"What happened?" She asks as soon as my I begin to calm down.

I swallow and try to hold back my tears. "Nightmare," I say with a whisper.

Jasmine nods understandingly and pulls me into her for a hug which I accepted whole heartedly. We both must have fallen asleep while watching the movie.

Jasmine let's out a loud sigh. "You've seen enough dead bodies. It's about time we go back home."

-

AN

That was a weird dream lol.

So, how was it? Good? Bad?

Leave a vote if you liked it please!

Stay safe 💛

Elizi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 86 29
《Made by the attempts to escape the shackles of her past...a girl learns to use love as a pawn in her vindictiveness and vindication. There is a dan...
1.6M 38.1K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
207K 8.1K 29
"Why can't you just tell me what's wrong" he whispered, getting quieter than before and cupped my face in his hands. With every passing day we grow...
1.9K 265 15
Annalise Vale is living as an ordinary peasant girl. After being locked up inside a tower her whole life she finally runs away. On her way to find a...