Blue and Bronze || Draco Malf...

By HAPPYKIDDI

"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed... More

F I R S T W O R D S
B R O O M S T I C K
D E T E N T I O N
D R A G O N S
R E P U T A T I O N
F R I E N D S
C H A R A C T E R S
I N T E N T I O N S
S T U P E F Y
I N T E R E S T
B L A C K L A K E
P R O T E C T I V E
O V E R P R O T E C T I V E
B E T R A Y E D
H O L I D A Y
S C A R S & W O U N D S
H U E S O F Y E A R N
S H A D O W
P R E F E C T
M I X A N D S T I R
S C H E D U L E S
D U M B L E D O R E ' S A R M Y
B L O O D N' B L A D E
P A T R O N U S E S
D I S T R U S T F U L
N E C K T I E S
A T T I T U D E
C O N F E S S I O N
T O K E N O F L O V E
S I X T H Y E A R
C L A S S E S
L U R K I N T H E S H A D O W S
M E N D I N G C H A R M
K A T I E B E L L
L O C K E R R O O M S
T H E M A T C H
P I T C H B L A C K
I N V I T A T I O N
O L D F R I E N D
P O U N D I N G M A C H I N E
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
V E R A C I T Y
D A W N O F M A Y H E M
P A N D E M O N I U M
H I S V A L O R
T H E L O S S
N I G H T M A R E S
T H E 3 6 5 M O V I E
U N W A N T E D G U E S T S
C H A T T E R N P O N D E R
M I N I S T R Y L E T T E R
L I P S T I C K
T H E S E A R C H
V O U I V R E
T H E S W E E T S H O P
G R A N D N U P T I A L
M A L F O Y H E I R E S S E S
H E L L O

D I V U L G E N C E

11.8K 282 316
By HAPPYKIDDI

Diana July Laurier

Diana what is that you're writing?” I jolted my head to the direction where I heard the voice, Axel slipped next to me at the Ravenclaw rows in the Great Hall.

I was writing down my dear dragons about what happened three days ago and how hard it was to teach the DA a decent Shielding Charm, my boggart and Expelliarmus practice has been delayed and was going to be tackled later after classes.

“Oh nothing I was just doodling a dragon” I lied, immediately shutting my leather journal and placing it next to me down the lengthy chairs.

There weren't many students this morning and I guess everyone has been tired with all these bullshit Dolores made us go through, her dreary and tedious classes are horrendous. I've never hated DADA so much before.

Axel noticed my empty plate and he gave me a disapproving look “Are you fucking serious? Do I have to serve you every damn time just for you to eat?”

He annoyingly queried as he filled and load my plate with pancakes, and with maple syrup on top.

“I didn't ask you to serve me” I said as a matter of fact

“But you wouldn't eat or you'd have forgotten to if I don't fill your plate up” he bickered, then a smile crept up his lip.

I slowly picked up my fork stabbing it into the fluffy pancake “I'd never forget to eat, Food will be always the first thing on my mind whether I'm sad, happy, excited or mad”

then shove the whole pancake in my mouth, I thought I could handle it but soon enough I started coughing in between chews: the pancake was too thick and fluffy.

I drop the fork down on my plate, and slap my hand repeatedly over my chest as I continue to chew and gasp for air.

Nevertheless It went down the right pipe after I chewed and coughed intensely, Axel was laughing right next to me.

I grab the glass of water and instantly chugged down, my chest heaved after I had a drink then I slammed the water down the table.

“Stop fucking laughing Axel before I hex you into oblivion” I seethed.

And he obeyed.

His hand went near my face and he wrapped it around my cheeks, making my face turn at his direction. His thumb  run across my lips, removing the maple syrup that smidge on my lips.

He then took his thumb inside of his mouth, tasting the syrup - making my cheeks heat up.

“Fuck's sake Axel there's a fucking napkin on the table”

He chuckled “It was a friendly gesture”

Friendly gesture?

I scoffed “What kind of friend tastes the syrup that has already been on their friend's lip?”

He took a bite out of his pancake, a smirk grows his mouth “Friends with benefits?”

My eyes widened and my brows knitted with shock, I felt my cheeks heating up “All right - I'm done”

“Take a fucking joke will you” he jeered, gripping my wrist and pulling me back down my seat when I stood up.

“Aren't jokes suppose to make you laugh?” I cross my arms and pushed my plate, the appetite I had slowly withered.

“It can make you blush too” he noted, giving me a sly grin that I want to wipe off his face.

I rolled my eyes.

“Where's Clarette and Luna?” he changed the subject as he's done with his second pancake.

“Still sleeping” I answered, glancing around the Hall to see if maybe they had entered when suddenly,

I met his cold grey eyes with blue hues of perplexity and rage. His neck tie was loose and he rolled his tongue against the inside wall of his cheek as he rose an eyebrow at me.

His friends Theo, Blaise and Pansy were like monkeys throwing green peas at one another while his eyes remained on me.

“...Hey I asked why they're still asleep!..”

I was snap out of my trance of watching Malfoy, and whip my head to Axel. Thankfully his gaze was down to his pancakes, getting the last bite then finally looked at me.

“I don't bloody know they must be tired, I didn't wake them up. But I know they won't be late to class” I answered, then sneakily took a glance at Malfoy again.

His usual habit; mouth part open as he swipe his tongue across his upper teeth just as he leans onto the wooden table - forearms resting on top of it while his eyes remain unwavering to me.

I quickly averted my eyes and just when I did Axel was done with his breakfast.

“You better eat a lot later or I will shove a tart down your throat” he grit his teeth, sending me a scowling look before we stood up and slip away the Great Hall.

But just as we were about to exit the gates I saw Malfoy hurrying over to the Ravenclaw rows ― or so I thought.

Maybe not.

Maybe he just have a Ravenclaw friend.

Or he might be trying to get inside a  Ravenclaw's girl pants tonight. Who knows?

――

Listen up you lot!” Fred and George barged inside the Room of Requirement, easily carrying a large dusty old wardrobe.

I leaned in on Luna's ear, eyeing the wardrobe as the twins placed it down in the center of the spacious room. “What the bloody hell is that Luna?” I whispered.

She gave me a confusing look but then soon answered “That's a boggart, how come you didn't know?”

“I was sick when you guys tackled it with Professor Lupin remember?” I responded, my gaze going back to the boggart noticing the students started to surround it - until the Golden trio  passed through and tried to make space for it.

“Alright there's the Boggart Harry” Fred stated, leaning his hand onto the wardrobe when it suddenly quiver making him flinch.

I didn't know the boggart was going to be a wardrobe, I guess I kind of expected a - mirror? Since from what I read boggart shows your deepest fear.

“Thanks Fred and George” Harry gave them a nod and they went to the back of the room, behind the students.

“Right so, only those who have not yet tackled the boggart shall try it, remember the word Riddikulus! Alright?” Harry announced, receiving a yes from everyone.

“Can someone give the boggart a try just to show the ones who haven't tackled it?” Harry queried, eyes going to Hermione - she sighed then stood a good three meters in front of the wardrobe, preparing her wand out and soon enough the boggart started shaking violently.

I stood in the corner, watching her intensely with Luna on my right and Clarette on my left side. The wardrobe kept trembling and rustling, that it also made me slightly nervous.

The wardrobe flew open and I was surprised to see ― Professor Mcgonagall?

She strutted towards Granger, holding a piece of parchment in her hand “Miss Granger, you have failed all your classes and I am truly disappoin―”

“Riddikulus!” Hermione shouted, pointing the wand to Professor Mcgonagall and soon she turned into an old wrinkly feline covered in a knitted pink cat jumper.

Kind of reminded me of Dolores Umbridge.

I understood Granger's boggart, because, who wants to fail? No one.

I let out a sound of comprehension, so all I need to do is think of my biggest fear and switch to something funny? Ain't that simple?

“Just like what I did” Hermione beamed, her smile was faint nevertheless she move towards to the side of the boggart, next to Harry and Ron. “Line up please! Those who haven't tried it yet!”

Clarette and Luna gave me taunting pounting lips as if they really feel bad about me having to tackle a boggart

“Lucky bitches” I mutter under my breath and they giggled.

I made my way towards the students lined up, just behind another student the same year as me, she was familiar however I didn't know her name.

“Since you can do a shielding charm, tackling a boggert surely won't be hard for you I assume?” Axel's irritating voice boomed, from the corner he sauntered over me, our shoulders brushing against each other.

I ignored him.

“Don't worry I'm here, incase you need a bit help” cockiness laced the tone of his voice.

“Shut up” I rolled my eyes and chortled.

I heard the sound of rustling, the wardrobe started to shake violently, so does the girl in front of me. I noticed that it was my turn after her,

Fucking stupid Diana.

The closet flew open and a huge serpent towering over us appeared. It was hissing at us, my skin crawled as it was about to lunge down at the girl in front of us when she yelled,

“Riddikulus!”

Her shaking body soon came to a halt and so did mine, The huge snake became small and almost looking cute with a summer hat on it's head, it became so small that it was scared of it's surroundings.

A fit of laughter escape our mouths.

“That was rather brilliant” Axel whispered next to me.

“Next! NEXT!” Ronald ordered, sounding so excited as he claps his hands when it was my turn already.

The girl in front of me meander to the side as I took a step forward, Axel also went to the side, watching me.

I took a deep breath and gripped my wand tightly.

All eyes were on me and the small snake twisted into something, a whiz of greyness in the air and suddenly appear before me was ―

My dad.

My father, holding a paper in his hand that tells my failing marks, his other hand grips his wand.

“You are no daughter of mine!” His voice filled with wrath and furious, he crumpled the paper and threw it at me, making me jump.

My skin crawled - the word to repell a boggart left my mind ― heart pounding fast, I point my wand at him, sweat trickling down my forehead as he gave me a murderous look.

The look that he usually gives when he's about to torment me.

I felt a lump on my throat, my stomach churned with fear and my whole body was shaking, lips quivering when my father took a step closer and each steps made me back up.

This is just a boggart Repell it!

“You are no Laurier, you failed us” He growled, raising his wand up in the air.

FUCK DIANA REPELL IT!

“You do know what happens when you disappoint us do you? What a disgrace to the family name”

NO, MERLIN. DIANA I SAID REPELL IT!

My eyes flicker, everything on my surroundings became black. My vision only seeing my father and his words hit me like a knife jabbed directly at my heart.

My chest heaved, instead of repelling the boggart, a whimper left my mouth, a faint whimper “Father please no, not again” I begged.

I was completely lost, hands shaking and my knees gave up on me. I stumble down the cold floor when he took a step forward, and just when he was about to swish his wand ―

Axel came in front of me.

The image of my father dissipated and whirled around in greyness until Axel's boggart showed up and my breath hitched ―

It was a cemetery with his father's name written across a tombstone.

“RIDDIKULUS!”

Before I could even see what his boggart had transformed I picked myself up and rushed out of the Room of Requirement, my friends yelling my name telling me to come back however I scurried away.

My feet tingled, blood pounding in my ears. I need to get out of here, I had to, I can't have everyone looking at me, I need to go somewhere alone. Badly.

My heart thundered with panic, tears prickling my eyes, goosebumps on my body everywhere. My chest tightened, and I forced myself to run wherever my feet would lead to.

I don't care if I was going to be caught by peeves or Filch, I just need to be out of there.

With shaking legs I found myself running upstairs the Astronomy Tower and when I get there, I immediately rushed to the railings, gripping it tightly as if my life depended on it.

My eyes roamed.

The scenery was beautiful, you can see the black lake, Hagrid's hut, the quidditch pitch and the whole forbidden forest. The wind whistled, whizzed and gushed around, making my hair messy however ― this doesn't seem to help me with my anxiety.

My lips quiver, and my sight became blurry as I let the tears down. Vision disfigured, as if I was looking through a fish-eye lens, my heart thudded in my chest and the grip I had around the railings became tighter.

The images of my father torturing me makes me badly sick to the stomach, everyone in the DA now knows, fuck.

I slid my robes off and loosened my tie, I was lacking air, I cannot breath properly. When I noticed oxygen can't seem to pass through my lungs I panicked ten times more.

“No” I sobbed trying to loosen my tie more to get enough air, my collar drenched in tears. “Help-” Although I knew no one was going to help me, I tried to talk, hoping air could pass through my pipes.

I sobbed even more feeling my whole body tremble and the air wasn't sufficient enough for me, my vision was starting to go black.

Anxiety rippling through me.

When suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I was spinned around causing me to flinch but before I could even figure out who it was - the person pulled me into a tight embrace and soothed my back.

“Shhh, calm down, calm down Diana” His soft words ringed my ear.

I smelled his scent ― a mild intoxicating mixed scent of mint, apples, and expensive cologne.

I nuzzled my head at the apex of his shoulder and neck, sobbing into it.

Draco Malfoy was comforting me, soothing me.

“It's okay I'm here Diana” His voice laced with concern and longing. His arm were strong, holding me tightly. His palm runs up and down my back, soothing me and oddly; I was starting to calm down.

A few sobs left my mouth and faint whimpers, my body was trembling but lesser, I wrapped my frail arms around his torso.

His robes was drenched from my tears.

Soon enough, my breathing went back to normal. Once it did, I pulled away, eyes nervously meeting his.

There was worry in those beautiful eyes that twinkled under the lights of the moon above us.

“Why- How- Sorry I-” I gulped, not being able to finish my words.

He shook his head then cupped my face, his height towered over me and he leaned his face down, closer to mine.

“Don't” he responded “Relax first, it's okay alright? I am here, you'll be fine”

There were so many questions I want to ask, so many factors telling me to hold back and stop looking vulnerable in front of him however his comfort made me feel protected.

I nod slowly taking in his words. I held his arms that held my face, and when I found myself back to my normal state, I asked

“Why are you here?”

A bitter smile leaving his lips yet he grinned. “To see the stars however I saw you ― you look like you were going through some episode or whatever and I had to do something”

I bit my lip, my chest was still heaving but but lesser than before. I averted my eyes from his gaze as the silence passed by us.

Come to think of it, my nemesis just happened to save my life from an anxiety attack I never knew I had. I didn't know what to say, should I thank him or be rude to him because he called me a slut two months ago? But he happened to save me this time―

I wanted to ask why.

I believe Draco Malfoy is the kind of person who doesn't care for other people other than himself, a selfish prick I dare say but- why is he like this right now?

His hands released my face and dropped down to his sides. “Why didn't you tell me?”

Puzzled, I look up to him and he had a rather frustrated look on his face like he was battling somethinh in his mind. He looks, bothered.

“What?” I faintly asked, not getting a hint of what he's saying.

“Why didn't you tell me you were fucking tortured by your parents because of me?!” His hands balled into fists, his knuckles white and pale.

Regret planted across his beautiful mesmerizing face.

My stomach tightened with uneasiness, and I gulped. “What- How did you know?” I stuttered, I took a step back, and I gasp when I felt the railings.

He shook his head, hands slipped inside the big pockets of his robes and he took out my leather binded journal, my dear dragons.

My eyes clouded with fury and I instantly snatched it from him “How did you find this?!” I frantically asked.

“You left it, on the Ravenclaw row after breakfast”

I clutched my diary in my chest, tears threatening to fall. He read it, he read everything - my secrets, my problems and just how much I like him since 2nd year. The diary was my life and he read it and I know he will use it against me.

My life was screwed.

He will use my diary against me, make fun of me as much as he pleases. I didn't even want to argue back, I was tired.

I snifled and a tear fell down, but I didn't look at his eyes, I kept it down the floor. Everything just went so wrong today, I'm tired, physically and mentally tired from my prefects duties and the DA, and then the Boggart and now him reading my diary. It exposed all my secrets.

Draco took a step closer, placing his hands on the railings with me in between, locking me, with no space to leave.

“I'm sorry”

What?

I lifted my head up and his greyish blue eyes shows regret and concern, nothing I have seen before. He was showing me a different side of him I never thought I could see.

“I'm sorry I really am and don't make me repeat myself” he begged, though his apology was still lacking, it was the biggest divulgence and improvement in his personality.

The Draco Malfoy, is apologizing to me - an ugly Ravenclaw girl who's nothing to him.

His eyes travelled down to my nose and to my lips. I bit my lip, feeling that same magnet I felt before, trying to pull us together again.

“Stop biting your lip or I will have no control over myself Diana” he mumbled, our faces were inches away.

My breath hitched, his hair was falling over his eyes and it was messy because of the breeze of the wind but still - he's beautiful. I've never seen anyone as beautiful as he is if I'm being honest.

“Draco why are you like this?” I faintly asked and I'll probably regret it.

His nose brushed against mine, one wrong move and our lips will be touching. His hands released the railings and transfered to my waist, making my stomach feel butterflies.

I missed his touch, I missed  being around him and I'm sure he knows that by reading my diary.

“Like what?” his voice, an octave lower and it was so husky.

I bit my lip once again and his grip on my waist became tighter, signalling that he was going to lose control if I do it again.

“Like you're interested in me when I know you're really not because why would you? You told me I'm a slut and that you'd rather go for girls like Astoria. We haven't talk for two months and you act like you didn't care, It just makes me confused badly so stop playing with me and get straight to the po―”

He cutted me off by pressing his lips against mine, the flutter in my stomach only intensified. Our lips move in sync, and his intoxicating scent invaded all my senses, Instinctively I drop my diary to the side and wrapped my arm around his neck, kissing him back.

I can only focus on how soft his mouth is against mine. It was addicting, he was a drug and I've longed for this, I may not admit it. Heat rushing through our bodies as the kiss intensified, when suddenly he pulled away. Our foreheads pressed together, while we catch our breaths

“I am interested in you, how daft can you be?” he jeered, a warm smile curled up in his lips as we stare at each other.

His hand that was on my waist sneak higher and reached my face, he tucked in a hair behind my ear, and leaned in to my earlobe. “Do you know how much I controlled myself from not talking to you in those two months?”

I shook my head, causing him to chuckle so sexily “I joined the Inquisitorial Squad to busy me up and divert my thoughts from you”

Heat rushed through my cheeks and my heart skipped a beat.

“Unfortunately it didn't work, I found myself lurking in the shadows to watch you patrol the hallways, every damn night Diana after you switch partners.”

My eyes widened, so he was the one who was lurking in the dark? Not the DA members? My mouth went ajar.

His thumb caressed my cheek, “You've been letting your friends off the hook everynight to go somewhere, but I don't care. All I want is to watch you, every damn night”

People would've thought he was a creep however, I feel so delighted that he was watching me, only shows that he might really be..... Somehow interested...

All my worries vanished, replace with bliss, I smiled and peck his lips. I didn't know I had the confidence to even peck him, but I longed to do that. “You're such a stalker”

His laugh was something different, filled with wholesome feelings that made my stomach do a summersault especially since I was the one to who made him laugh like that.

“Merlin Diana, say that you're mine right now” He pleaded.

I blinked. Should I? I was hesitant, what if it was just his way to gain information about our DA. I know Umbridge has eyes on Potter, I know she believes he's hiding something and I'm pretty sure he tasked Draco with finding out about it.

And so, I remained silent. No matter how much I want to be his and I want him to be mine. I couldn't bare risking my friends.

“I'll make you mine I don't fucking care if you don't want to” Posessiveness in his voice.

I am yours, Draco.

Then make me”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 245 86
"Please don't, for one second, ever doubt my love for you. That's the only thing I'm sure of." ** What happens when a Half-blood Hufflepuff sweethear...
216K 6.9K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...
1M 29.5K 88
She was born in the evilest prison ever created. She was taken away only after a few minutes of breathing. She was the only daughter of the wickedest...
725K 25.4K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...