the king - a sope ff

By Namiesjoon

yoongi and hoseok had met in middle school. at first yoongi thought hoseok was a loud obnoxious boy and hoseo... More

introductions
♡ 1 ♡
♡ 2 ♡
♡ 3 ♡
♡ 4 ♡
♡ 5 ♡
♡ 6 ♡
♡ 7 ♡
♡ 8 ♡
♡ 9 ♡
♡ 10 ♡
♡ 11 ♡
♡ 12 ♡
♡ 13 ♡
♡ 14 ♡
♡ 15 ♡
♡ 16 ♡
♡ 17 ♡
♡ 18 ♡
♡ 19 ♡
♡ 21 ♡
♡ 22 ♡
♡ 23 ♡
♡ 24 ♡
♡ authors notes ♡

♡ 20 ♡

411 26 0
By Namiesjoon

the next few days had passed and nothing much happened. no one treated hoseok any differently and all the rumors were debunked so everyone acted like it never happened which hoseok was thankful for. kwan didnt show up in front of yoongi or hoseok but did watch from afar with jealousy as she saw hoseok and yoongi still close as ever and maybe even being more clingy to each other. this was mainly because yoongi told hoseok to stay near him at all possible times so he could make sure hoseok was safe and of course because it was time with yoongi, his crush, he obliged to what yoongi told him.

now it was friday, the day of the christmas party. hoseok decided he would wear his usual clothes rather the crossdressing since he would be around a bunch of drunk horny college students who would wanna fuck with anyone who looked good. he wasn't really sure what to wear so he asked his three friends who knew the best in fashion.

"YO BITCHES, YOUR GUYS FAVORITE FASHIONISTAS ARE IN THE DOOOORRM" hoseok heard jimin yell as soon as he had entered the dorm, followed by jin and taehyung walking in behind him. hoseok chuckled at the youngers outburst.

"why hello there jimin, seokjin and taehyung! welcome to our humble place" hoseok said, mimicking the way some fancy people would talk. the three other boys laughed and hugged hoseok one at a time. "soo uhm, i'm not really sure what to wear..."

"take us to your lovely room and we shall pick out an outfit together!" seokjin said as the other two nodded. hoseok smiled and led the way to his room in the dorm even though everyone knew where it was.

as soon as they got into hoseoks room, they started taking out all of hoseoks clothes and lining them up on his bed. they spent about an hour trying to figure out the perfect outfit for the party. something being not too flashy and out there, not too casual but also not being too formal. they picked out a black button up shirt with a black jacket where the cuffs on the sleeves were white and so was the bottom of the jacket along with some nice black jeans that hugged his skin nicely. when it was almost time to go, they had hoseok get dressed and made sure he left some of the buttons undone on his chest so he looked extra hot. they all fanboyed over how well they did with picking out his outfit and how hot he looked as well. the three boys who originally came over left as they knew yoongi would be coming over to pick up hoseok.

thirty minutes after the three guys had left, was when yoongi came over to pick the younger up. namjoon went with the three boys to get to the party leaving hoseok alone as he waited for yoongi. when yoongi finally arrived he was dressed in dark blue almost black with a jacket that was overall black but had small patterns with different shades of grey along with some black skinny jeans. he also had some necklaces on that made him look even more hot then he already is. hoseok blushed at how well yoongi looked while yoongi just raised an eyebrow when he saw hoseok checking him out. when hoseok realized what he was doing and that yoongi could obviously tell he was doing so, he looked at yoongi with more of a blush.

"s-sorry you just looked really good in that outfit and i was trying to o-observe it in case i lose you at the party!" hoseok quickly covered up from the actual fact. yoongi just nodded with a prominent smirk, holding out his arm for hoseok to take hold of. by now, this was a new normal which both knew exactly what yoongi was hinting at. everytime yoongi held out his hand like that, hoseok would take ahold of it and cling onto yoongi or hold his hand. the boys used the excuse that yoongi was just trying to keep hoseok safe when really both boys just wanted to be touching each other as much as they could.

the walked out of the dorm and out of the campus, going to yoongis car in the parking lot. "after you my dear sir~" yoongi said teasingly as he playfully opened the passenger door and acted like hoseok was some type of royalty causing the younger to giggle.

"why thank you sir" hoseok said mimicking a british accent with a deep voice. both boys ended up laughing while hoseok got in and so did yoongi. yoongi drove off to the party hosts house (jackson bet-) within twenty or so minutes. the whole car ride was a pleasant silence between the two but neither would complain since it wasn't awkward plus they were in each other's presence. once they arrived, they could hear the loud music blasting from the party and a bunch of other college students all around the front yard. that's a lot of people, i didn't expect this many students- hoseok thought to himself as he looked around.

"h-hyung can we please stay together? theres a lot of people and i don't wanna be alone" hoseok looked at yoongi with pleading eyes as yoongi smiled calmly.

"of course we can, i was actually going to ask you the same question since i don't do well with a lot of people and loud areas" yoongi said and got out of the car along with hoseok. yoongi immediately going over to the younger and holding his hand. by now hoseok should be used to that simple action but it still made him blush and feel as if he was special to yoongi. the older could say almost the same thing, he didn't blush but he sure did have a hope that maybe he did have a chance with hoseok and that the younger actually liked him back.

they walked into the house still holding hands and moved into more of a corner where they found the rest of their friends surprisingly. "AYO OUR FOURTH FASHIONISTA IS HEREEEE! AYYYY WE REALLY DO GOT GOOD TASTE CAUSE DAMN LOOK AT HOW SEXY JUNG HOSEOK LOOKS" jimin yelled as he looked at hoseok and his outfit with a smirk as soon as he saw yoongi and him holding hands.

"i guess it's true, our taste in clothes is superior!" tae yelled at he put his hands up for jimin and seokjin to high five causing hoseok to giggle. yoongi was completely lost on what was going on but decided not to ruin whatever was going on cause it was definitely interesting.

"thank you guys so much! i don't know what i would've done without you guys" hoseok yelled as he let go of yoongis hand,  yoongi frowned as he did so but watched as hoseok then hugged taehyung, jimin and seokjin with an adorable smile causing yoongi to smile again.

after a few minutes of catching up even though there wasn't much to talk about, the second of them decided to get some drinks. namjoon and seokjin were holding hands which namjoon was making sure to keep him extremely close to him so no one else could think about touching his boyfriend. jungkook and jimin were holding hands but were really awkward about it and they were blushing. taehyung was looking for his boyfriend, wongjun but couldn't find him anywhere so when he got to the bar, he grabbed two drinks and said that he was going to go look for wongjun. hoseok and yoongi went back to holding hands while on the way to get the drinks. yoongi, just like namjoon, was holding hoseok close to him and glaring at anyone who dared to look at hoseoks body.

since yoongi was the driver for hoseok, he denied any offer of drinks while hoseok decided to drink. it had been a while since the younger had a drink since he barely ever bought any for himself nor did namjoon buy any. while hoseok was drinking, yoongi looked after him and noticed that their friends had all gone their own ways. namjoon and seokjin went somewhere to make out most likely and jimin and jungkook went somewhere else as well but yoongi could never guess what those two were going to do since they weren't even dating yet nor had confessed to each other yet. pussys yoongi thought but then remembered that he has yet to confess to hoseok so he's a pussy himself.

"hyungggggg can we go to a cornerrrrr where it's less louuuuddddd" hoseok whines as he clung himself onto yoongi again, snapping yoongi out of his thoughts. hoseok wasn't really that drunk but he was to the point where he was acting more rare then usual. yoongi nodded and grabbed hoseoks hand, leading them to a corner where there wasn't much of anyone else and it was somewhat more quieter. "thank youuuuu hyungieeeee" hoseok gave yoongi a peck on the cheek and giggled.

"of course hobi, how about we relax and try calming down from all that you've drank" yoongi said calmly as he looked at hoseok which the younger only snuggled more into the older. then younger then looked up at yoongi with a pout and puffed out cheeks, starting to whine and wiggle around. "what's wrong cutie?"

"i haven't drank thaaaaat much hyungie! i only had a sip soo!" he kept whining and wiggling around even more. yoongi laughed a little at how babyish the younger was acting while drunk. "pluuusss you just called me a cutie! how am i supposed to be okay when the person i like lets me cling to him, peck his cheekies AND call me cute??? like HELLO not humanly possible for me to calm down after that!" the younger kept whining while the older was trying to take in what hoseok just blurted out.

"w-what did you just say? you l-like someone?" yoongi asked with a small blush as he looked at hoseok straight in the eyes. hoseok stood up more and stopped clinging onto yoongi and blushing.

"i said I LIKE YOU HYUNG! i have liked you for years... since high school. FOR SO FUCKING LONG BUT NOOOOO YOU NEVER ONCE PAID ATTENTION TO THE SIGNS I GAVE YOU! I HAD TO RELY ON JINNIE HYUNG AND JOONIE TO STOP ME FROM GIVING UP ON YOU AND MOVE ON! THEY KEPT TELLING ME YOU LIKE ME BACK FOR YEARS BUT THEN WHEN WE GOT INTO COLLEGE YOU WENT OUT WITH EVERYONE WHO ASKED YOU OUT AND I WAS STARTING TO GIVE UP EVEN MORE HOPE AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRIED, I COULDNT STOP HAVING A CRUSH ON YOU!!" hoseok yelled out as he looked at yoongi, who was still blushing and with widened eyes. it was at that point that hoseok sobered up more and realized that he had just confessed to his crush for years. "f-fuck... i'm sorry.. i've gotta go now.." hoseok ran out of the party as fast as he could, pushing past others while he felt tears threatening to escape his eyes.

while he was running out, namjoon and seokjin saw him and decided to follow him out, worry all over their face. they turned to where hoseok had just ran from and saw a shocked yoongi so they knew something had definitely happened before they ran after hoseok.

hoseok ran out of the house as quickly as possible hoping that no one saw him crying and kept running until he was as far as he felt was okay. he slowed down his pace to where he was walking in order to catch his own breathe when he heard two people's footsteps. he was too tired to run again but he was prepared to punch someone if needed. when he turned around, he was met with two breathless people known to be his friends. he calmed down again and looked at them. "so you saw me..." hoseok said quietly as he tried stopping his tears, not looking at the two anymore but rather looking down.

"hey hey, it's okay hyung, just let it out. first lets get you back to the dorms though so we can fully talk everything out, yeah?" namjoon said softly as he grabbed both seokjin and hoseoks hand, leading them to his car and driving them back to the dorm rooms. well this years christmas definitely did not go as happy as it could've. hoseok thought sadly as he looked down at his lap, feelings the tears coming out again.

✿———————✿

uhh merry late christmas cause by the time this is posted, it'll be way past christmas- happy holidays! uhh a lot happened in this so i'm sorry it's so long :(( i don't usually go with long chaps because my attention span is very weak- but anyways as always, hope you enjoyed! there will be more in the next chap :) and we are almost done with the entire ff omg 🥺💔 idk what imma do in my free time after i've finished this cause usually i'll just stay up writing this :( maybe i'll try writing a new ff- would y'all even read tho-? i feel like no one gonna read this loll also before i wrote this author note, the chap was at 2121 words so WOAH- byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 12.4K 48
Hoseok finds himself falling for Yoongi, the mysterious new boy, but what's he hiding from him? Started: 29/07/2016 Finished: 06/05/2017
13.4K 1.3K 28
A beautiful love story of a K-pop singer - Hoseok and an orphan fanboy - Taehyung. This FF is adapted from an Old Hindi Movie. This is the Vhope fanf...
Vendetta By sco

Fanfiction

17.5K 746 18
SOPE FF Jung Hoseok is a police officer paid to find details about a gangster named Min Yoongi. The Police keep an eye on what Hoseok does, but to th...
56.8K 2.8K 13
[Short Story] Two tops could never have a functioning relationship let alone sex-life. Yoongi and Hoseok both top. Or are they? INCLUDES MATURE CONTE...