Solangelo one shots

By PuRpLECs

So basically I think I can write and I like solangelo so I put the two together and bam...here I am (Also the... More

So Hi
Coffee+Monster
Brittany slew meets solangelo
Lawrence Oscar meets solangelo
So hi again
Just thinking
Nico and Will
Author's note (Please Don't Skip)
You Are My Sunshine
Lawrence meets solangelo 2
Apples
So I made another draw
Pride Month
Stars
Pride month
Question?
Im starting a new story
Another drawing
So heres another drawing
Lgbtq chart
Breath if you think im cute
Losing Will
Percy's shoulder
Beach Day!
Nico's Native Language
Fourth of July
Phone battery
Nico's cold heart
Hi again again
Soooooooo
Staring contest
Stars and cars
Question
3k
Turn that frown upside down
Blood
Not your type
Nico's Phone
Diclamimer
PetName
Gay
Soo
Well guys
Christmas
New Years
Goodnight
Wills death
Alone
Work
Together
Jealous
Hey...
Sleep
๐Ÿ•ธSick๐Ÿ•ธ
๐ŸŽƒHalloween Night๐ŸŽƒ
New Years
Valentines Day
I'm Back (Not Really)

๐ŸŽ„Ugly Sweater๐ŸŽ„

332 7 1
By PuRpLECs

It was Christmas Eve and everyone at Camp was scrambling around preparing for Christmas. some campers were rapping presents other were putting up Christmas lights that shinned with vibrant greens and reds. This Christmas Will decided that he was going to spend it in Nico's cabin. So, like any good child of Apollo he decided to head over to Nico's cabin at 8:00 in the morning. Will strutted out of his cabin wearing his most festive ugly Christmas sweater. It was covered in gold glitter and look as if one of Santa's reindeers had vomited on it. Will finally made it to Nico cabin and knocked 3 times. When there was inevitable no answer... because it was 8:00 Will waltzed in, immediately opening Nico's curtains to let in Apollo's "beautiful" sun. Nico laid in bed with his onyx black blankets rapped around his face covering it from the sunlight that was coming from the window, courtesy of Will of course. Nico finally opened his eyes to get a good look at Will, or to curse him either would be appreciated but instead he said the first thing that came to mind. "That a f*cking ugly sweater."
Will responded with nothing and sadly made his way out the door. That is how Nico ended up doing everything in his vicinity to make Will happy. When I say anything... I mean ANYTHING.

P.s Hope your having a good day. 😊

Pp.s Merry Christmas. Also I've been gone for like a month, but know I'm back... again and here is my Christmas gift to you. A lovely story. 🎄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
28.1K 2K 49
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
72K 3.2K 75
โค๏ธ
55.7K 606 26
Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2 Once you're put in that arena, you're locked in forever. Emmeline Whitlock was the Victor of the 68th Hunger Games...