Blue and Bronze || Draco Malf...

By HAPPYKIDDI

"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed... More

F I R S T W O R D S
B R O O M S T I C K
D E T E N T I O N
D R A G O N S
R E P U T A T I O N
F R I E N D S
C H A R A C T E R S
I N T E N T I O N S
S T U P E F Y
I N T E R E S T
B L A C K L A K E
P R O T E C T I V E
O V E R P R O T E C T I V E
B E T R A Y E D
H O L I D A Y
S C A R S & W O U N D S
H U E S O F Y E A R N
S H A D O W
P R E F E C T
M I X A N D S T I R
S C H E D U L E S
D I V U L G E N C E
B L O O D N' B L A D E
P A T R O N U S E S
D I S T R U S T F U L
N E C K T I E S
A T T I T U D E
C O N F E S S I O N
T O K E N O F L O V E
S I X T H Y E A R
C L A S S E S
L U R K I N T H E S H A D O W S
M E N D I N G C H A R M
K A T I E B E L L
L O C K E R R O O M S
T H E M A T C H
P I T C H B L A C K
I N V I T A T I O N
O L D F R I E N D
P O U N D I N G M A C H I N E
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
V E R A C I T Y
D A W N O F M A Y H E M
P A N D E M O N I U M
H I S V A L O R
T H E L O S S
N I G H T M A R E S
T H E 3 6 5 M O V I E
U N W A N T E D G U E S T S
C H A T T E R N P O N D E R
M I N I S T R Y L E T T E R
L I P S T I C K
T H E S E A R C H
V O U I V R E
T H E S W E E T S H O P
G R A N D N U P T I A L
M A L F O Y H E I R E S S E S
H E L L O

D U M B L E D O R E ' S A R M Y

12K 249 133
By HAPPYKIDDI

Third Person's Pov:

Diana found herself finally at ease when her schedule was changed, it's been two months and snow's falling over the roofs of Hogwarts however, with Dolores Umbridge putting up more rules and regulations ― Diana could barely feel the comings of christmas holidays which is a week from now.

On top of that, her offense and defense skills in verbal spells has grown weaker, mainly because using magics in school is now strictly forbidden.

Which is a load of bullocks for all students, the Ministry was interfering with the school more than they have to. What was the purpose of Defense against the dark arts when they can't even use magics to learn how to atleast protect themselves?

All news of Voldemort being on the rise will be instantly shut down by Umbridge, and now with all that, a group was formed called the Inquisitorial Squad, nothing really important as the organization was filled with Slytherin students who wants extra credit and abuse of their powers.

In short, Malfoy and his cronies.

She was glad that even her prefects partner is now replace, she is now patrolling the halls with Susan Bones, the hufflepuff, she was cheerful and definitely become a friend of hers, in the span of two months.

Diana sat by herself, alone with just Madam Pince in the Library, writing on her diary. She's got nothing to do and was just wasting her time.

In those two months, she was nothing but lonely. Her bestfriends Clarette and Luna got too busy with whatever they had on their plate and barely spend time with her ― even Axel. They had a rather huge argument in their dorm, Clarette and Diana was lashing their anger out with each other,

Diana being conscious for the fact that Clarette may have already found a better friend and doesn't want to hang around with her anymore, Clarette reasoning that she just wants to do better this year with her acadamics and thus the reason she barely sees her around. Luna agreeing with Clarette.

They knew it was a lie, Diana knew it was a lie. Regardless of that, she couldn't quite put a finger over what her bestfriends are doing but - in those course of two months, she had always let them wander around the halls past curfew as they said they are "going to study with their Gryffindor friends"

There was a pattern that Diana noticed.

Out in the dark on the very end of some corridors she always notice a shadow lurking, not one, not twice, but a lot of shadows, almost like - students sneaking out.

It was always around after classes, she also noticed that Clarette and Luna are hanging out more often with Cho Chang which never happened before, not that she's got a problem with that, she just thinks it's weird.

Sighing to herself, she continued jotting down on her diary, starting it off with her dear dragons, She wrote her problems and suspicions towards her bestfriend, and also... Malfoy.

Diana crossed her legs underneath the table, she stopped writing and stared down at her leather binded journal. An unexpected thought passed by her mind,

She hasn't seen Draco with any girl after their retaliation two months ago and she wonder why.

Does he even. think of her in those two months? Sure they have passed by each other at the hallways during lunch time however, he didn't talk to her after all those times in which Diana is glad of.

Really, she's glad.

One reason might be because he's with Astoria again although there weren't any rumors about them anymore.

She quickly shook the thought away, she's a hundred and one percent sure that Malfoy had different girls up in his dorm every night - well because that's he was known for, being a man whore.

Not surprising.

Diana finished her journal and by the time she was done, she check the time by the near wall clock on her right, it was around 7 pm. Classes are done by now, she pack her things up and left the library to go to the Great Hall for dinner.

The moment she walked in on those gates, the loud chatterings of the students greeted her. She pass by the rows and to the Ravenclaw row and immediately - she saw her bestfriends, she awkwardly sat next to Axel, with Luna and Clarrete across from them.

While other students are babbling about how their day went, the four of friends was surprisingly quiet, it was usually them who is always loud amongst all Ravenclaws however this time, silence passed by them.

Even Axel felt the torturous tension between the three girls, but he cleared his throat and spoke “How's your classes going, Diana?”

“Fine, nothing really entertaining” She lazily spoke.

Axel saw her empty plate and he instantly loaded it with mashed potatoes and some roast beef, knowing it was her favourite.

“Eat up, you're looking thin” He said warmly, shooting Diana a faint smile.

She lifted her fork up and energetically stab the small slice of roast beef, bringing it up to her mouth, savoring the smokey delicious taste.

“A- about last night” Clarette started, eyes shifting between Diana and Luna. “I am sorry for our argument”

“Argument? You had an argu―”

“Apology accepted” She interrupted Axel, no matter how much she wanted to ask them on why they are always out of sight, Diana couldn't bare being angry with her bestfriends.

They were sisters to her.

“You bitch I missed you” Clarette grinned, reaching ear to ear, she stood from the length chair and leaned in from across the table to Hug Diana - Diana did the same.

“You fucking wench I miss you too” Diana whispered in her ear, the pulled away and smacked each other's arm before sitting down once again.

“What about me?” Luna softly asked, round big blue eyes snapping between Diana and Clarette.

“Oh baby no matter what you do you're forgiven” Diana cooed, Luna will always be her baby. The blonde haired girl had a cheery expression planted across her place before taking a huge bite out of her chocolate cupcake.

“No one's going to tell me what happened?” Axel interrupted.

All of them let out a snort but never answering him.

“Fine” he said in a low voice.

“So what are your plans for the holidays? Are you going home?” Luna queried.

Diana shook her head “I don't even have plans for tomorrow”

A fit of laughter errupted from all of them “Relatable” They simultaneously chortled.

――

“Honestly! You can't be roaming around the halls everynight!” Diana exclaimed, receiving a hush from Susan Bones who's patrolling the halls with her.

They were just checking the hallways near the Ravenclaw chambers and come across Luna, Clarette, Cho and Axel who are sneaking out again. Susan Bones was fine with letting them off the hook, however - Diana wasn't. She was really scared that if they keep this up, someone will eventually caught them.

Which can end with them receiving a scar on the back of their hand by Dolores plus, Diana could lose her Prefect position, and that will disappoint her parents. She can't afford that.

“Diana please!” Axel begged, trying to reach out for her hands but she swiftly moved away.

“No.” she firmly stated, glaring at the four of them “What is your excuse this time? Going to the Gryffindor Common room again? All four of you?”

They remained silent, Luna fidgeted the hem of her jumper until she sigh outloud earning everyone's attention “We should just tell her the truth she will find out about it anyways”

Diana narrowed her eyes at Luna.

“Do tell” she insisted

“No” both Clarette and Axel disagreed.

“Tell me, Luna”

“Luna don't” Axel said, glaring at the blondr haired girl.

“Luna I swear to God if you don't tell me, one of you is going to meet Dolores Umbridge this instant” Diana threatened, she wouldn't do that however - she used that as a threat for them to spill the beans.

They've been acting too suspicious.

“We should just tell her” Cho suggested, earning a low grunt from both Clarette and Axel whereas Luna agreed.

“Susan” Cho turned to the gingerhead prefect next to Diana “Can we please get some privacy?”

“Sure I'll go to the Fourth Floor, and pretend none of this happened” Susan beamed, giving the group a wide smile before running off.

“So?” Diana queried.

“Follow us first”

The four led Diana to the right corridor and up the stone steps to the seventh floor, She then realized it was the path she told Luna and Clarette to take when she caught them sneaking out.

Her eyebrows knitted as she trailed from behind them, cautiously, in case peeves might pop out just anywhere. Once they get to a hallway, Diana reliazed it was the Hall of Hexes,

What were they doing there? What's an empty end hallway got to do with their excuse of sneaking out everynight? Diana wondered.

That is when they reach the Great Wall, Axel paced left and right a couple of times, confusing the shit out of Diana.

And suddenly the gates appeared, the brick wall was now exchange with gates that opened.

Diana's eyes widen in shock seeing the sight before her, there were students ― using magics! She can't believe her eyes, was she hallucinating? After a couple of seconds, Diana gasp,

“Is this the Room Of Requirement?”

“How'd you know?” Clarette asked, her arm wrapped around Luna's as the four of them with Cho, entered the room.

“My brother and I used to wander about the castle looking for the room of requirement before he gradute Hogwarts, I was in second year then” Diana explained.

Her eyes roam around the Room of Requirement, Harry Potter was going around in circles, checking the pairs of students who are practicing their patronus.

“What is this?!” she asked rather loudly, earning everyone's attention. They all stop their practicing and at the corner of Diana's eyes, she saw The Golden trio strutting towards them.

“You did not!” Hermione exclaimed, standing in front of them, eyes glaring at Cho, Clarette, Luna and Axel.

“Have you realized that bringing Miss perfect Ravenclaw could jeopardize the DA?” Harry seethed.

The DA? Diana questioned herself.

“Hey Laurier's pretty good at Dueling I think it's great she's here ―”

“Shut up Ronald before I petrified your arse” Hermione snapped.

Ronald looked down on the ground, lips pressing in a thin line.

“Oh come on, how can she? She's the most trusthworthy person here” Axel explained, a pleading look across his face as he looks at Harry.

Hermione shook her head, sending looks of daggers to Diana “She had been interacting with Malfoy! They've got tutoring classes you think I don't know?”

“That was two months ago! I don't even talk to him anymore!” Diana responded, hands balling into fists. She sighed outloud, it has been seconds since she's been here and everyone was already judging just because she had interacted with Malfoy.

“Yeah and it's not like she had a choice, She can join us, it'll make our organization stronger believe me” Luna softly spoke, earning a low groan from Hermione.

“Besides she can help us sneak in and out without having to worry for Filch and Peeves ―”

“Alright! Alright!” Harry exclaimed, shutting his eyes as he inhaled a breath.

“Diana let me talk with you for a moment” Harry said then quickly grab the maiden's arm, dragging her lightly at the back of the Room of Requirement far from the students.

“Please don't snitch” Harry begged, releasing his grip from her arm, giving her a pleading look. “If anyone hears about this, we will be dead”

Diana crossed her arms, she can't believe The Harry Potter is begging right now in front of her. “That is if you tell me what the fuck is happening and what is all this?”

“This is an organization we build against Voldemort, we believe he is on the rise again and he is ―”

“Woah Woah Woah - so you're telling me that he is Indeed alive?” Diana took a step back, eyes widening by his statement.

“Yes, and if we're not allowed to use magics at school then how we will protect ourselves?” Harry continued, earning an oh from Diana.

Hands on her hips, she thought about the risk of joining the organization, they could get expel once somebody had reported it to Umbridge however - Harry was right.

Diana smiled, it's been a while since she used magics and the thought about showcasing her skills in duelling got her stomach flutter with excitement.

“Why did you asked my friends to join but not me?”

Harry's eyes wander around the place but not meeting hers and nervously he answered “Hermione said you were rather - close to Malfoy and that raise suspicions against you and so we didn't asked you”

“And we kind of told your friends not to say anything to you or else we'll obliviate them. We were just scared that you might report it to Umbridge given that you're all about rules and regulation” Harry explained further.

Diana's head started to ache with all these informations and revelations. She placed a hand on her forehead and rubbed circles on her temples.

“Okay - I  Completely Understood Potter and I want to join” She gave him a faint smile.

“You're on” He beamed, giving her a friendly fist bump on the shoulder before leaving, heading back to where the students are practicing their patronuses until Diana called him, making him turn around to face her.

“Who's teaching us Potter?”

A warm grin plastered across his face, he bit his lip then cockily answered “Me of course” afterwards he went back to the pairs of students, in the middle of the Room where the lights are shining brightly.

Diana smiled to herself and took her wand from the pockets of her robes, her heart beating fast knowing she was about to use magics again.

She made her way towards Axel who was practicing another spell rather than doing his patronus. “Oi Diana, fancy a duel?” he asked, a smirk planting across his face.

Diana lick her lips, took her robes off and drop them down the floor next to her, preparing for a good duel. A devilish smile leaving her lips as she grip her wand tightly.

She stood a good six meters away from him, swishing and flicking her wand to warm up the movements.

“I bet 1 sickle Diana's going to win!” She heard George yell from across the room.

“Wait No! I was about to bet on her too” Fred exclaimed.

Diana felt her smirk going wider hearing the twins bet on her gave her confidence. Her gaze never left axel, she won thrice in a row in duelling during her third year. Her skills in using hexes and dodging spells were quite advanced,

She had been duelling her brother all her life whenever they got the chance in Hogwarts, just for entertainment.

Diana felt her blood rushing through her veins, seeing Axel starting to warm up and his posture was alerting her that he was about to attack.

Biting her lip, she took a glance at her surroundings when suddenly ―

“Stupefy!” Axel pointed his wand at her and shouted with feelings.

“Protego!” Diana quickly made a huge circle movement with her wand, the spell reflected and almost hit Axel but he was able to dodge it by moving to the left, missing the spell by a split of hair.

Diana's lip curl in a smile, she still got some moves and her skills at verbal spells weren't as bad as she thought, given that it had been months of not using magics.

A huge cheer errupted from behind her, she turned around and saw that everyone was clapping their hands as they stare at her with amusement plastered onto their faces ― even Granger seems surprised.

In the corner, Harry quickly sauntered over her with eyes wide open “You can do a shield charm!” he exclaimed.

Diana nodded her head in perplexity, why were they so amazed with that?

Harry must've caught on with her puzzlement, he grip her shoulders and gave her a wide smile “Do you know how many people in the Ministry can't do a decent shield charm?”

Her mouth went ajar, surprised at the news.

Harry dropped his hand from her shoulder, joy washing over his handsome face “You can teach us with the shielding charm! Ron's right you are good with spells”

Overwhelmed, Diana cleared her throat and rubbed the back of neck with her hand “I- I don't know, I still have a hard time with the expelliarmus spell and I haven't even tackle a boggart!”

“We'll tackle the boggart tomorrow and I'll help you with the expelliarmus spell that is ―” Harry stopped, a pleading expression in his face.

“If you agree with helping us doing a decent shielding charm”

Harry himself still have a hard time with the shielding spell and seeing another student do it so effortlessly, adds bliss and ease to his life.

Diana nod her head “Of course - Of course I'll help everyone with that” Although she wasn't sure how she's going to teach it, she was willing to help.

“Thank you, Diana” Harry grinned before turning around and yell to the students “All right you lot great practice today you may leave using our usual exit to avoid Filch thank you”

Diana faced Axel, he had a look of competitiveness and embarassment on his face however he hid it quickly.

As she pick her robes from the floor and slipping it around her body, Diana taunted him “Looks like you need a lot of practice mate”

Axel shaked his head from left to right with a mocking grin on his sweating face “You haven't seen the best of my skills yet darling”

Even If Axel likes Diana, he was a bit pissed that his stunning spell reflected from her shield, almost hitting him. Ravenclaws are known to be competitive and this just made the both of them be even more competitive.

“That was so cool!” She turned around and saw Clarette and Luna striding towards her, arms linked.

“Nothing special, let's go” Diana said, but before they could leave the Room of Requirement she gave Axel a wink to taunt him even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 361 43
He's a regrettably barbarous, pureblood, Slytherin heir; 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲, unavailable, and that's the way he'd prefer it to remain. Draco Mal...
23.2K 300 86
"Please don't, for one second, ever doubt my love for you. That's the only thing I'm sure of." ** What happens when a Half-blood Hufflepuff sweethear...
232K 5.8K 34
Breathing out, Hermione took his hand and said, "Valet in lucem." Draco wrinkled his nose, looking up at her confused. "Was that an insult?" Hermione...
773 9 14
"Come on Draco! It's fun!" The young Smithstone exclaimed as she was running around in the pouring rain like a child, Malfoy chuckled at the scene as...