The One That Got Away || Benn...

Door _weasleylife_

Reagan Sullivan was never the one to cope. She always liked to avoid things. For example, feelings. When she... Meer

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
BONUS
Season One
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Season Two
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Author's Note
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
EPILOGUE

22

3.5K 72 36
Door _weasleylife_

Reagan sat at her seat in the yearbook committee classroom as Ethan and Benny explained their new idea.

"In conclusion, our yearbook needs a facelift." Ethan finishes.

"Or at least some serious Botox, which brings us to the photos," Benny adds. "A lot of us spend as much time gaming as we do in school." Reagan quietly chuckles at how they believe the yearbook would approve. She loved her best friends, but they were sometimes clueless.

"We think we should be able to use our avatars as our yearbook photos," Ethan explains. "Why look like yourself when you could look like a Level-25 Storm Ranger?"

"I feel that who I am on the inside is better represented by Thor Angerheart," Benny says, holding up a picture of Thor, the God of Thunder.

"Thanks to the yearbook committee for your time. We think this idea could take the Whitechapel Rememberer to the next level." Ethan says.

"Um... no. Don't think we're gonna use that. But thanks anyway." Reagan's new friend, Hannah Price, shot down their idea. The boys sigh and look over at Reagan who gave them a thumbs-up. "I propose we go totally retro and use this old-school camera for the student photos." She suggests.

The students applauded Hannah's idea while Reagan walks to the front of the class, helping the boys gather up their stuff. "Good idea, Hannah."

The Price girl smiles at her friend. "Thanks, Reagan."

"That's my camera--or it used to be. It was my grandma's." Benny explains. "I sold it to Hannah at a yard sale on Saturday."

"Well, now she has the old-school camera and you two can't do your avatar photos. Deal with it." Reagan simply says before the boys follow her out of the classroom.

*

"I'm getting my hair done after school. You two wanna come?" Erica asks the two girls as they stood at Sarah's locker.

"Why are you getting a makeover for the yearbook photo?" Sarah questions. "Vampires don't even show up on film."

"This would have been my first hot yearbook photo ever. The other ones were..." Erica trails off. "Not the best pictures of you." Reagan finishes.

"I don't care if nobody else can't see it. I'll know I looked good." Erica says. "What about you? Don't you care?"

Sarah sighs. "I don't know. I kind of just wish I could forget this whole year."

Ethan walks up to the three girls. "Sarah, Reagan. A girl just asked me if she could trust me. What does that mean? Is it a trap?"

"What does that mean?" Sarah questions.

"What do you mean?" Ethan asks.

"Sarah, you have got to stop hanging out with him. You're turning into the same person. Next thing you know, you'll be reading comic books and snorting when you laugh." Erica explains and Ethan laughs with a snort.

"Hannah Price just asked me if she could trust me. Can she?" Ethan asks.

"Can she?" Sarah repeats.

"I can't watch this happen," Erica says, and Reagan nods.

"Me neither. I'm going to find Benny."

*

Ethan, Benny, and Reagan were sitting in English class when Ethan started whispering to them.

"So this morning, Hannah was really nice to me and asked if she could... confide in me."

"Dude, it's a trap." Benny laughs.

"I knew it! The next time I saw her, she swore like my dad in traffic." Ethan says.

"There are two sides of every girl, like a coin; heads, she's crazy; tails... same as head." Benny shrugs.

Reagan scoffs. "That's so not how a girl works." She stopped as she saw Hannah smack books out of some guy's hands in the hallway next to them.

"Tails. Good luck with that." Benny says, receiving a slap on the arm from Reagan.

*

"Ow!" Rory yells.

"Yes! That was a three-pointer!" Hannah exclaims. "Who else wants some of this?!"

Benny leans over to Ethan. "If she asks you out, you'd better say yes." Hannah makes eye contact with Benny, obviously hearing his comment and making her way to their table.

"She saw us. What do we do?" Ethan asks.

"Be normal, which actually might be hard for you two," Reagan says before Hannah slammed her hands on the table, glaring at Benny.

"Baby still crying because he can't be Superman in the yearbook?" Benny scoffs.

"Superman? Please. He's a bit too... retro." He says. Hannah doesn't say anything as she tips Benny's lunch on his shirt.

"Awe. And it was such a nice nerd shirt." Her voice was laced with sarcasm. She scoffs at the group of friends before walking away.

"I don't care how much of a crush she has on you. She's just made Benny's list." Benny says.

"And mine," Reagan adds.

*

The next day at school, Reagan was at her locker putting away her books from her last class. When she shut it, she saw Benny leaning against the other side of her locker. He smirked at her.

"Hey, Benny. What's up with the new style?" She questions as she looks at his leather jacket. It's not that she hated it, she liked it. She thought he looked handsome in it, but it wasn't the boy she fell for.

"I changed it for you. Don't you remember? You said you thought I looked nice in leather jackets." Reagan's face flushes pink as she remembers the night when Doug tried to hunt down her and Sarah, Benny was dressed up in a leather jacket and she does recall calling him attractive in it.

"So what do you say we ditch class? Go somewhere more private?" Benny leans closer to her face, his hot breath on her face. Reagan's face became redder.

"B-Benny, what are you doing? This isn't like you." She tried to push the boy away, but he grabs her hand, startling her.

"No, I'm better." When he tried to pull her closer, Reagan remembers what Ethan told her yesterday. Evil camera. Evil people. She uses her strength to push the Evil Benny off, her flashing her fangs and hissing at him.

"Get away from me!"

"Reagan. Reagan. Reagan." He taunts. "Why would you waste your time on a geek when you could have so much better?"

"Because I don't want better. I want Benny."

Then she quickly turns on her heel and runs away.

*

After half an hour of successfully hiding from the Evil Benny, she finds Sarah by her locker. She grabs her friend's shoulder. "Sarah, I need to talk to you."

"What's going on?"

She opens her mouth to talk about what happened when a voice was heard from behind. "Hey." She turns around and jumps when she was met with Benny's face. Reagan hides behind Sarah, and the Weir boy frowns at how the girl he loves hide away from him in fear. But he didn't know why.

"S-Stay away from me," Reagan mutters, looking at Benny.

"Reagan--"

"No!" Reagan's eyes flash gold and Benny takes a step back. "Just stay there." He could see her eyes that she was truly terrified of being around him.

"Reagan, look at me." She looks over at Ethan. "This is Benny, the REAL Benny. I promise." He assures the girl. Reagan looks back over at Benny and saw that he was right. He had no leather jacket. His shirt was different. And his eyes held what it always did; adoration.

The Sullivan girl sighs before stepping out from behind Sarah, now standing beside her. "Wait. Evil twin?" Sarah questions.

"No time to explain-- magic camera, Hannah invented evil twins, we gotta destroy the negatives before more evil twins." Ethan groans. "I stop Hannah. You guys find Benny. Are you okay with that, Reagan?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Reagan nods. She didn't really know why she was afraid to be around Evil Benny. He held the face of the boy she cared about, but he was the total opposite. He didn't hurt her, but the thought of being alone with him again terrifies her.

"Let's go."

*

Benny enters the boys' restroom where his evil twin was at.

"Hey, Benny. Or should I call you Evil Benny?"

"What makes you think I'm the evil one?" The evil twin questions. "Maybe I'm normal and you're just a goody-goody."

"Yeah, I don't think either of us is smart enough to make any sense of that. But only one of us is leaving the washroom." Benny says.

"What if I cook ya? Use the magic you never had the stomach to use, huh? Turn you inside out, maybe?"

Benny chuckles. "Right. After you scaring Reagan, the girl that I love, there's no way I'm letting you win."

The two Benny's charge each other from wall to wall. Benny was able to push his evil twin to the ground as he had the photo in his hand. He attempts to flush it down the toilet, but Evil Benny grabs his ankle and holds him back.

"Hey, sweetie. Miss me?" Reagan's voice was heard as she kicks Evil Benny in the stomach with all her vampire strength. That gave Benny the advantage and he flushed the photo down the toilet, the Evil Benny was gone in a flash.

"Are you okay?" Reagan questions the boy.

"I should be asking you that." Benny sighs. "I am so sorry that--" Reagan shakes her head.

"Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong. I don't want you to think that you did." She smiles at him.

"But what if my evil twin did? I wasn't around to protect you and you could've gotten hurt. You were scared of me because of him." He looks down to the ground.

"Hey..." She bends down to meet his eyes, then Benny follows her eyes as she fully sat up. She places her hand on his cheek. "You are not him. You are Benny Weir, the good guy. I always feel safe when I'm around you because that's who you are. You protect those you care for. And I can't thank you enough for that." She leans up and presses her lips on his cheek, lingering before pulling away.

Benny's face goes pink while Reagan smiled. "Let's get out of here, okay?"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

144 9 15
she was never thought that she is gone be trapped in vampires love...
24.6K 597 10
losing someone doesn't mean you stop loving. [BOOK 3] [2014] PS. I wrote this when I was still in 7th grade, so pardon my writing from almost 6 years...
94.8K 1.8K 53
"Should I ask her out? Do you think she'll say yes?" "In your dreams." "That's where she is anyway." *I do not own any of the my babysitters a vamp...
69.8K 1.4K 28
my babysitters a vampire season 1 oc x rory keaner