Love UnHeard || SeongJoong [A...

By felix69eyelash

[Completed] "Hi, I'm Hongjoong, a new student at SNU. You won't belive how bad I started the class year." [Wh... More

[Part A] 1. I'm here, finally.
[Part A] 2. I hate it here.
[Part A] 3. Who do they think they are?
[Part A] 4. Lonely.
[Part A] 5. Hypocrite.
[Part A] 6. Put it together asshole.
[Part A] 7. Not so easy.
[Part A] 8. Friends.
Special chap: HALLOWEEN!
[Part T] 1. Art.
[Part T] 2. Twenty.
[Part T] 3. The thoughtful boy.
[Part T] 4. Merry... well, not so marry.
[Part T] 5. The boy that was in love.
[Part T] 6. New Year's Eve.
[Part T] 6,5. 1st of January.
[Part T] 7. The boy that fought for himself.
[Part T] 8. Sorry.
Super Special chap: Whathefuk.
[Part Z] 1. Dear Diary.
[Part Z] 2. Grandparents.
[Part Z] 3. Head empty
[Part Z] 4. Warm gold.
[Part Z] 5. Koi no Yokan.
[Part Z] 6. Broken eyes.
[Part Z] 7. Wellcome in.
[Part Z] 7,5. Son.
Mega Special Chapter: Happy Holidays!
[Part E] Pre-sode 1. Seonghwa.
[Part E] Pre-sode 2. Hongjoong.
[Part E] 1. Confession.
[Part E] 2. Just say yes.
[Part E] 3. Nervousness.
[Part E] 3,5. Falling in love.
[Part E] 4. You & Me.
[Part E] 5. Me & Us.
[Part E] 6. A new world.
[Part E] 6,5. A new world. (pt.2)
[Part E] 7. I'll be there, will you be there too?
[Part E] 7,5. I won't be there, I'll be right here.
[Part E] 8. Heard love.
THANK YOU FOR READING + announcement
SURPRISE !!! <3

[Part Z] 8. Fireworks.

1.9K 126 66
By felix69eyelash

{There's a present for you guys in the next chapter. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!}

March 14 2021

Hello dairy (hahaha I'm so funny) Anyways, hi there future me -aka asshole, coward, stupid bitch. If you ever read this again let me tell you that you were a coward. I hope you are not one anymore.

Since we got back from his home town, I've been trying to confess. I knew he didn't hate me and that he didn't treat me like the rest of our friends. But I still couldn't get myself to do it.

Shit, it's my first time confessing. I'm trying, okay? The only partner I've had was Minho and he was the one to ask me out... I didn't know how to do it so, what did I do? Exactly, ask my dumb friends!

The four of us were in my room discussing whether how to do it or when. Each one in a place.

[No, he can't just ask him out!] Wooyoung signed exclaiming while probably shouting.

[Why not? Just straight to the point, ] San explained.

[They are gay though...] Yeosang joked and laughed.

[Exactly!] Wooyoung clapped his hands together [You need to make it special. I've been seeing you looking at him as if he was your whole world. So you need to give the world back to him!]

[He's a drama major, please don't pay attention to him...] San explained.

[It should be special!] Wooyoung got up from my bed where he was going down.

[It should be casual!] San sat up too.

[Special!]

[CASUAL!]

"SPECIAL!"

"CASUAL!"

As the two kept in fighting, Yeosang got closer to me and tapped my shoulder.
[There are the winter-goodbye fireworks this weekend, we could all go together and then let you guys time alone] Yeosang told me.

[Oh, that's actually genius, not too casual and not too special.] I smiled.

The other two got notice and got near us. [So "party party yeah" this weekend?] San asked, receiving a head bump from Wooyoung.

[No "party party", just hanging out with our friends.]

Just as Yeosang suggested, on Friday we told the other four guys about it and asked them to come, all of them agreed.

So the next day I found myself stressing out in my room and making noises while I whined about not knowing what to wear to San, a couple of towels surrounding our waists.

" Yoh! chill!" He shouted while signing. He took me from the shoulders and flicked my forehead with his fingers.
"Man, pull it together," he said. "I found the perfect outfit," he finished talking and threw a bunch of clothes to my head.

He got out of my room and also went to change to his own. The rest of the guys were supposed to come here so San could drive us to the place.
We had already had dinner and just wanted to spend a nice night together.

20 minutes later someone rang the bell, the red light warning me. I went to open it, hoping it wasn't Hongjoong yet.

Fortunately, it was just Yunho and Jongho.
Yunho wore a beige long coat on top of an unbuttoned denim jacket and a black t-shirt. He had Chinese-style pants and white shoes.

Jongho was in full black, with a cozy turtle neck, tight jeans and a short coat. The only white thing being his shoes.

"Hi, hello!" Yunho said with a smile, I smiled back.

[You guys look "wow"...] I said admiring their outfits.

[No, you look even better.] Jongho signed and winked at me, giving me an elbow when they both entered.

Even Jongho, Yunho and Mingi were now learning sign language to communicate better with me... Who sent me these amazing friends?

The next one to come was Mingi. He wore a gray long coat and a white jumper that looked extremely warm, black jeans and black boots. His fashion was one of the best in our group. Such a pro.

In no time Yeosang and Wooyoung we're at our door. Wooyoung came way more casual and carefree on his unique style. Ripped light blue jeans, a red boomer jacket on top of a patterned shirt, a white shirt under it.

Yeosang wore some cool ass black pants with red lettering, round glasses and a white t-shirt. On top, he wore a blue denim jacket finishing his look with black boots and a red beanie.

The only one left was Hongjoong, who, like always, was late. He was like 20 minutes late but we didn't care as we played games in the living room.

Finally, the doorbell lit up and I went to get it.
He stood there shocked after I opened the door. He first scanned me, made his way in with his mouth still open and scanned the rest of us. His head jumped from me to the others again and again.

"Wait..." Stopped.
"WE WERE SUPPOSED TO DRESS PRETTY TONIGHT? I WAS LATE BECAUSE I FORGOT WE WERE GOING OUT TODAY AND YOU GUYS WERE WAITING FOR ME DRESSED LIKE THIS? OH MY GOD UM SO STUPID!" He said still in shock while signing, almost having a breakdown.

The rest of us laughed our asses off, Yunho almost fell off the couch and Wooyoung but San with too much strength while trying not to die.

I whipped the tears off my eyes and looked at him, [You look adorable don't worry.]
He wore a grey hoodie, with an oversized white t-shirt that showed from the bottom. Then grey sweatpants and grey sport shoes. A black jacket and a black beanie

Oh, and for the record. San was wearing a beige button-up, blue jeans, a black bomber and black boots. I wore a long light brown coat, a black turtle neck with a necklace, then black tight jeans with black combat boots.

Did the eight of us fit in San's car? No, BUT! Wooyoung was on top of Yunho, Yeosang on top of Mingi and Hongjoong... Guess who? Yeaaaa he was on top of me. It's a win for the gays guys.
San and Jongho we're on the front controlling the music.

Once we were there we placed ourselves in the nearest empty spot, all in a line. I was besides Hongjoong (of course).
For some reason, Yeosang took off his beanie and Hongjoong did the same after seeing him, he had to fix his hair after. I took a chance and did it for him, ruffling his hair a little, he then looked at me with what I thought were heart eyes, a little blush on his cheeks.

I admire his factions, his bright smile and his perfect brows. He had soft cheeks, if they were edible I would have already eaten them. His lips, which I've had kissed more than once now... And his eyes, which I've seen cry more times than what I can count.

Suddenly, a bright light shined in the sky. Yeosang tapped my arm excited and I looked at the fireworks. They were beautiful and shined so bright. Even in the cold night, the atmosphere felt warm. Surrounded by the people I cherish the most.

I looked around, Mingi and Jongho were laughing, San and Wooyoung were saying something when Yeosang kicked them to shut them go and make them look at the sky. Yunho placed his arm around Hongjoong and moved him friendly, he then looked at me and ruffled my hair. This friendly giant was amazing.

All of them are; Yeosang's unbreakable loyalty, San's empathy, Wooyoung's humour, Mingi's secrets that we only knew, Jongho's protection senses, Yunho's friendliness and of course Hongjoong's strong self.

I looked at him again and took the beanie from his hand, putting it on top of his head again. [Don't catch a cold, ]

[I won't, don't worry.] He smiled. He was about to turn to the first words again but I stopped him.

[I've got something to tell you, ] He nodded. The fireworks were really out there? Because I could just feel them inside me as I signed the words.

[I, Love, You.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.3K 9
(COMPLETED) San and Seonghwa have been having the same strange dream of sleeping in a bed with a stranger. What happens when one night they both wake...
155K 3.8K 29
"i've never felt this way before..." "you haven't?" "no... is this what being happy feels like?" - in which two complete strangers bump into each oth...
10.5K 445 43
Seonghwa has a cold demeanor, merciless, unsympathetic, sharp eyes, people feared his strong personality. She believed that behind his terrifying sh...
468K 20.1K 22
hongjoong's been overworking. he sleeps, eats, basically lives in the studio. everyone understood the leader's working hard for them and atiny. but d...