Heroic Warrior(BnhaXReader!!A...

By Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n came from the world where titans are the enemy of human kind, a younger sister to Levi and sadly, discove... More

00. The Chase
01. World of Quirks
02. New Student
2.2 Surveillance
Profile
03. Training
04. Getting To Know Your Classmates 1
05. Lunch
06. Getting to know your classmates 2
07. Getting to know your classmates 3
08. UA's Muse
09. Villains
10. Alive
11. Short Freedom
12. The Mafia
13. Shie Hessaikai
14. Getting to know your classmates 4
15. What Is a Cat?
16. Weekends
17. Beach
18. Hero Quirk
19. Declaration of War
Q & A
20. Sport's Festival
21. Game Continues
22. Snack Break
23. Beginning of One on One Battle
24. Name for the First Time
25. Explosives
26. Clinic
27. End of Sport's Festival
28. Ackerman
30. Flashback
000. Levi's Notebook
31. Hero Agency
32. Patrol
33. Drip
34. Within the Walls
35. Villain's Tour
36. Theories
37. Stargazing
38. 30 Minutes
39. Hello... sir?
40. Hero Killer
41. Titans
42. Armors
43. While On Coma
44. Finding Comfort
45. Out of It
46. Tree
47. Cope
48. A Letter
49. Agreement
50. Revelations
51. Y/n's World
52. Meet Some Scouts
53. Untitled
54. Deal
55. Training
56. Cleaning Day
57. Spar After Dinner
58. Field
59. Time Connection
60. Call
61. Don't Interfere
62. Trouble in the Black Smokes
63. Annie
64. Comrades
65. Gunshots
66. Culprit
67. Precious Time
68. Treason
Book 2

29. Intern

22.4K 1.1K 870
By Xythe_Phantasma

"Reiner!" Bertoldt exclaimed.

Eren started taking the hint of what's going on while pretending not to understand at the same time. The two batchmates he had in the barracks, Bertoldt and Reiner, started telling him the unexpected.

Although the green eyed brunette knew, he was shocked and stupefied by the sudden admittance.

"What are you guys talking about? Maybe you're just tired." Eren told Reiner as well, trying to say it as calm as he could. But his mind was chaotic. He couldn't think properly.

"It looks like I've become an idiot." Reiner held his head.

Mikasa stopped, holding her sword in hand. Armin stood beside her to look back at the three people conversing behind.

Pretending like it was normal...

The bulky blonde started undoing his cast. Steams began to let out of his injured arm, healing like it wasn't even harmed.

Mikasa ran towards them to naturally protect Eren. Taking out her swords she attacked the two, trying to cut them both off. However, the two managed to take the stab on a less critical slash, or Mikasa being unable to give them the real blow. Both falling on the ground, writhing in pain.

To think that these two were allied with Annie and Y/n, Eren couldn't believe it. The people they trusted most... and that girl he used to love. The boy almost wanted to think that this is just a lie. That he was in a trance of a really, really bad dream.

The loud explosion soon caused the entire area to be covered in dark smokes.

Some of the scouts who were caught up by that strong shock fell into the top of the wall while the others who managed to stay conscious saved those who were unable to do so.

Everyone looked up as the familiar giant head started clearing from the smoke. Its large hand scooping the currently severely wounded Ymir in his palm together with another soldier, putting the bodies in his mouth.

Levi's eyes widened. Including everyone who Y/n fought during the chase.

In front of him was a titan whose ribs were stuck on top of the wall. Too large for it to even be compared to anything he's seen before. However, that description was something he knew too well...

The colossal titan.

The titan that was supposedly acclaimed as Y/n, was seen in the transformation of Bertoldt. It only meant one thing...

His heart clenched in indescribable pain. His little sister, if not the colossal titan, then why? Reiner was the armored titan and Annie was the female titan.

If not any of those three, then Y/n is little to none in being responsible for all the destruction in the walls and the casualties that it caused.

But why did she protect Reiner and Bertoldt?

His mind was conflicted. Neither relief nor joy came into him but only utter confusion and guilt.

.

.

.

Two days after filling up their internship papers, was the day to finally start their departure to their chosen agency.

Y/n, together with everyone in 1A carried their briefcases and are now standing on the train station. Ignorant as Y/n was, the place almost instantly amazes her, looking on every possibly interesting corners of the station ignorantly.

The class stood by the platform with some few chatters until long trail of trains came in.

"Where were you going to intern, Y/n?" Mina asked curiously. Once again, the girl was surrounded by the girls in her class.

"Well Xythe's hero agency(yes I came to shine. Lol)." Y/n replied.

"Xythe? How come I've never heard of that agency before?" Momo thoughtfully placed a hand on her chin. As someone who's family has many connections even from the smallest agency, the name just doesn't ring a bell.

"Mr. Aizawa recomended it. I think it's going to be fine."

Uraraka shrugged. "Well, if it's highly recommended among those more than 4000 offers you got, then I wish you luck on your internship!" She enthusiastically told her.

Y/n gave a small smile and nodded. "Yes. I wish you luck as well."

Her eyes scanned the entire class. Amongst them was Iida who has been down and quiet recently. She did heard from some of her classmates-- actually more like from Midoriya-- that some accident happened to his older brother, a famous pro hero named Ingenium.

The girl sighed in sympathy, making her way towards him. "Tenya." She called out, tapping the boy's shoulder. Iida flinched, turning towards her questioningly. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

He smiled at her. "I'm fine, Y/n-san. If you heard about what happened to my brother, he's already recovering now." He told her.

Y/n let out a nod. "That's good to hear..." she thought for a moment before facing him again. "I also have a brother, Tenya. And I'll do worse if someone tries to hurt him." She said, seriously looking at her usually stuck up lawful classmate. "However, do not let the pain cloud your rationality. It will also hurt your brother if he knew that you'll let your anger affect your resolve."

Iida gave a short nod. "Of course. Thank you for telling this to me. I feel a little at ease."

The girl still wasn't convinced by that low and monotone reply. Letting go of his shoulder, she then pulled his hand, squeezing it with reassurance that had the class rep surprised.

"The thought of nearly losing him, I know how it felt because I already did when I came here. So please, share the burden with me." Y/n's eyes were nowhere near gentle nor comforting. It only remained a stern and bright shade of e/c. But that look that is supposed to be threatening to people who might see its sharpness, he felt somewhat at ease with that gaze.

Y/n who understood him because they both have brothers whom they cherish dearly helped that cold hand she was holding, stop from trembling.

"I'll accompany you through out the trip. The agency I will be attending happened to be in Hosu as well. In fact, I feel bad that I postponed the time I get to spend with everyone individually." She explained.

Iida smiled. "Yes, of course Y/n-san. Thank you. Is it my schedule already?"

"No. But, I'd like to use this as an opportunity to spend time with you. Is that alright?"

"I don't mind at all!"

"Let's go then." She pulled him towards the open train, however before she could enter, the young blunette grabbed her hand back. "Y/n-san. Our train is on the other side." He said.

"Oh." She turned to the said train and pulled him there.

"You don't have to hurry, Y/n-san. We still have time." Iida told her.

"But I'm curious how this ride works."

"I understand. But please do watch your step."

"Of course, I am watching my steps."

Both entered the train and made way to their space on the chair. The train soon began to move while Y/n and Iida sat quietly on their desiganted chair.

"We're so fast. This is really amazing!" The girl watced the quick movement of the vehicle through the window. The buildings were really high and modernised almost perfectly. Y/n couldn't believe she's even seeing it to this day.

The only things that are high in her world are the walls and... Bertoldt. The girl lost her small smile the moment the name crawled into her head.

"Hosu is going to be dangerous, Y/n-san. Please do keep that in mind." The bluenette reminded.

The ex-soldier nodded back to him. "Of course, Tenya. I would like to say the same to you. Mr. Aizawa had told me about the Hero killer being possibly there." She thoughtfully said.

The boy's jaw clenched and his fist curled tightly into a ball in contempt.

The Hero Killer...

Just hearing that name make his blood boil.

But trying to calm down, he turned to the innocent Y/n looking out the window ignorantly. Her palm on the glass trying to figure one thing and the other.

Somehow, he found comfort on Y/n's presence that he decided to just lean on her shoulder and feel more of her warmth. The girl didn't mind, thinking that he might've been sleepless from the excitement of leaving for the internship, she gave him a few headpats and kept her hand on his head just to make sure he won't accidentally fall off if he ever did sleep in the middle of the ride.

"Rest well. You need energy when you get to meet the place you will be interning on to." She told him sounding more like a demand than just a casual permission for letting him sleep on her shoulder. Iida couldn't help but chuckle. He didn't know why but whenver Y/n spoke in her strict tone, he was at ease and reassured over and over.

Probably because she was strong. That strength and confidence is what's keeping his repect for her grow day by day. Added with that cute side of her whenever she eat or looked at something ignorantly.

He found the comfort he needed in this girl's existence alone just when he thought that all he can store in his mind was straight up revenge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 3.4K 39
Tomura Shigaraki x Original Female Character ____________ At the age of eighteen, an orphaned Mina is welcomed into the yakuza group, the Shie Hassai...
66.3K 1K 15
After Tony Stark snapped, saving the world in Avengers Endgame, his soul was given a strange mission before it could pass on, go to another world and...
18K 328 27
Hitoshi Shinsou and Y/N L/N have been best friends since middle school and have one thing in common, their quirks. Everyone is terrified of their qui...
299K 8.1K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...