Heroic Warrior(BnhaXReader!!A...

By Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n came from the world where titans are the enemy of human kind, a younger sister to Levi and sadly, discove... More

00. The Chase
01. World of Quirks
02. New Student
2.2 Surveillance
Profile
03. Training
04. Getting To Know Your Classmates 1
05. Lunch
06. Getting to know your classmates 2
07. Getting to know your classmates 3
08. UA's Muse
09. Villains
10. Alive
11. Short Freedom
12. The Mafia
13. Shie Hessaikai
14. Getting to know your classmates 4
15. What Is a Cat?
16. Weekends
17. Beach
18. Hero Quirk
19. Declaration of War
Q & A
20. Sport's Festival
21. Game Continues
22. Snack Break
23. Beginning of One on One Battle
24. Name for the First Time
25. Explosives
26. Clinic
27. End of Sport's Festival
28. Ackerman
29. Intern
30. Flashback
31. Hero Agency
32. Patrol
33. Drip
34. Within the Walls
35. Villain's Tour
36. Theories
37. Stargazing
38. 30 Minutes
39. Hello... sir?
40. Hero Killer
41. Titans
42. Armors
43. While On Coma
44. Finding Comfort
45. Out of It
46. Tree
47. Cope
48. A Letter
49. Agreement
50. Revelations
51. Y/n's World
52. Meet Some Scouts
53. Untitled
54. Deal
55. Training
56. Cleaning Day
57. Spar After Dinner
58. Field
59. Time Connection
60. Call
61. Don't Interfere
62. Trouble in the Black Smokes
63. Annie
64. Comrades
65. Gunshots
66. Culprit
67. Precious Time
68. Treason
Book 2

000. Levi's Notebook

21K 1.1K 1.3K
By Xythe_Phantasma

Two days ago, there was a story circulating around the internet about a certain notebook and a video to prove its authenticity.

It happened three days ago in a certain office, one of the typical busy days of the place.

The manager sat on his office doing some paper work when water started dripping from his ceiling. Suddenly, water bursted out from atop his head together with a surprisingly dry notebook that followed.

It's cover was black and the paper parchments were brown.

All these were taken from the CCTV of that office.

Curiosity sparked the citizen who took interest of that certain unknown notebook. The manager also took a picture of it's cover where there was something written just on the right corner of the black leather. The ink was barely visibile, but readable nontheless.

One of the people who searched the meaning found out that the language was written in German and found out that it's written as...

Levi Ackerman.

The notebook was soon retrieved by heroes and studied the foreign written language and transcribed the meaning from German to Japanese. Two of those important figures were All Might and Endeavour.

Figures that it was a journal from a soldier who lost his family and squads on a loop after serving as a soldier in a span for almost ten years. His two best friend-siblings were killed during their very first expedition and his cousin-sister was allegedly killed by him due to her treachery.

His journey to follow a certain commander named Erwin Smith, carrying the weights of lives that were lost to find out the mystery of the so-called titans.

It wasn't just about his history, but together with short entries concerning the same person he regretted killing: His younger sister.

To those two heroes' shock, the further he talked about that certain someone, the more they realized that who he has been talking about was none other than Y/n Ackerman herself.

So as follows:

Acknowledgement:

I am Vice captain, Corporal Levi Ackerman, member of the scouts regimen, Survey corps. I handle the former special operation squad and the new formed ops squad.

I am writing now someone else's biography through my point of view and what I could remember that we spent together in order to commemorate the honor of her death. A hero who did not even recieve her own pedestal or grave. A child who didn't deserve to be sarcrificed from someone else's gain.

As a witness that she is never a traitor, and as someone who held my blade to fight her until the end. I hereby write her life on behalf of her resting soul, my guilt, my regrets and my grief. My sister, your life had been justified. Your name as a treacher has been changed as one of the heroes.

The girl who was once called the future of the 104th training regimen and the top of her class, dubbed like me as humanity's strongest and a future candidate as the youngest commander of the scouts...

Following the current date of today at year 850, I will begin to write her life briefly in my daily entry, hoping that once this story no longer holds an entry, everyone would soon then understand who she truly is and what hardships she had lead growing up.

Entry #1 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

I start with the story when that child is three years old. A small child barely even able to speak and a little too small for her age and too weak to walk properly.

A nameless child who her father preffer calling a 'little runt'.

Kenny Ackerman, otherwise know as Kenny the reaper who was known as the slaughterer of the military police. Back then he took me in after my mother's death and taught me the ways of the underground and gave me the privelege to survive the harsh reality of the world I live in.

The child, who seemed to be new to the world outside a box crawled towards me ever so slowly. I was currently in my twenties that time and had no prior knowledge of raising a kid.

"Take care of the little runt. She wouldn't probably last another year if she stayed with her father." After years of not appearing in front of me again, those were Kenny's first and last words that day before he once again left with no excuses nor words about the child's mother.

And it was the first time I'm going to take care of the girl, who in the future, will I forever call my younger sister.

Farlan, laughing at me for carrying a small child when I went back home. Isabelle was more than enthusiastic to see another girl in the house. But the brat wasn't one to actually leave a child unscathed if she got too excited from taking care of her.

After contemplating about what to do, I started to notice how quiet she was. She didn't move on her spot while I was cleaning. She didn't cry a tantrum nor did she say anything at all. I fed her and she'd eat no matter what I give, finishing it regardless the taste.

Now it made me wonder...

Is she really a three year old child?

"What's your name?"

One day around a few months of her stay in my house, I decided to ask her. She looked at me with bright e/c eyes. "Little runt." Was her reply.

I sighed and gave the task of naming her to both Isabelle and Farlan who decided that they should make it longer. It took a week before they came up with a list. Yet all I saw were straight up ridiculous from Birdie to Cutie. I don't think the child would like that name once she grow up and realize that it isn't at all a proper name.

The kid still kept her quiet demeanor. She doesn't move and only watched so I decided to teach her other things than just sitting.

Entry #2 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

Starting with wiping the table. I started training the child with house chores. Not even once did the child complain to me, neither did she asked if what she's doing is wrong.

She just obeyed. Nothing else and sat quietly when doing nothing.

I began to wonder how Kenny raised her previously that she doesn't interact with anyone.

Entry #3 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

Still the same as the previous days, the child doesn't seem to speak much.

Too much for saying I don't know how to take care of a child, but it looks like I really don't really have to because she was too behaved for her age.

Entry #4 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

It seems that things are progressing properly with her.

The child who stays in the corner began to move on her own accord. With the help of the cheerful Isabelle, I think she's starting to get closer to the child.

Entry #5 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

Isabelle managed to converse with her.

Farlan and I sat on the couch listening to them as I've noticed the child only at the age of 3 to actually have a very eloquent tongue.

The more she talks, the more I begin to think that this child is smarter than I've first thought she'd be.

Entry #6 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

It took months before she was fully able to move comfortably around the house.

She helped out on the chores and it looks to me that she's more confident in facing everyone around than before.

"Y/n." I said out loud. The child turned up to looked at me with wonder. We were all currently sitting on the dining table, eating the food we managed to loot from some merchants. "Today, your name will be Y/n Ackerman." I told her.

"That name sound good." Farlan praised. "Do you like it, Y/n?"

"Woah! Never thought bro can actually make up a name!" Isabelle said in amazement.

The girl stared at me for a while. No matter how hard I tried to evade that look, her presence still stuck itself behind me.

It followed me for a week until I faced her back and ask if she didn't like the name.

However, she responded to me with such warm smile. And said; "thank you."

Entry #7 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

The four year old's curiosity began to spark at this point. She suddenly wanted me to teach her how to use knife.

Hearing this, Isabelle and Farlan ran into a panicked outburst how we're raising a delinquent child.

Entry #8 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

Y/n learned how to read and write within months of just being taught.

Now Farlan is teaching her how to count, add and subtract while we divide the share during our loot.

Entry #9 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

An old noble wanted to buy Y/n in exchange of a residency up the wall. He said he bumped into her during his walk in this dumpster and decided he'd want her as his wife when she grew up.

The pedophile was beaten to death the next moment he entered back in the underground and asked again.

Entry #10 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

Y/n said she wanted to marry Farlan when she grew up.

I didn't beat him to 'death'.

Isabelle just laughed at us, carrying Y/n who watched the ordeal with wonder.

After defeating him, the child approached me and started calling me 'big brother'.

Entry #11 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

Her fifth Birthday came. Although that birthday was just made up since we didn't know when it was.

However, it's still a special day I chose for her. Because that's the same day Kenny found and saved me from almost dying and the same day Kenny left her to me. I don't know how much of a co incidence that is, but I'm thankful.

During that time, we went for star gazing that late evening.

She wished that on her next birthday, we do the same thing and come here at night so she could see the moon.

Entry #13 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

Her curiosity began to rise as another year passed. She literally wants to learn every single thing there is to learn.

But got bored after learning them.

I threw her outside and told her to learn playing with children. Her face brightened and ran to cause a ruckus outside.

Five weeks later, she's singing with some kids and playing the guitar.

Entry #14 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

She found a book and started reading it while cleaning.

Her nose was stuck on that book for days and hours ignoring everyone else.

After two weeks she came up to me and asked. "Big bro, when you put in the p(censored) inside the v(censored), and then passionately--"

"Stop before I punch Farlan." I told her. Farlan was too stunned from her first sentence to even defend himself from what I said.

"But big bro..." she looked at the book. "Matencia and Pondo said it was because of love. Why do they do it because of love?"

"Who the hell are those weirdos?" I asked.

"The main characters of the book."

I snatched the book from her hand. It didn't have a title on it's cover however it did have on the first page. And to our disbelief, it's called 'Passionate Encounters'. No wonder she always wrinkled her nose, she doesn't understand every single thing because it talks about sex.

I glared at Farlan. "Burn these book." I threw it at him which he quickly did as soon as the accursed thing was on his hand. I turned to Y/n again who was no fidgeting. "Brat, forget everything you've read on that book."

Entry #15 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

"Big bro!" The six year old ran towards me holding something in her hand.

I stood by the door, making sure to block her in case it's dirt she's taking into the house.

Smile on her face, she held up a rectangular item covered in white cloth and another bag hanging on her thin arm. I frowned watching her pant from running almost collapsing on the floor.

"What is it?" I asked.

"There was a big guy gave me earl grey and meat!" She explained with excitement.

I frowned. "Who gave you that?" I asked.

"He said his name is Kenny and called me little runt. Of course, I argued with him and told him my name was Y/n. He just said his name and threw this in my face." Her speech was too quick it's almost gibberish but I managed to catch the idea.

"Where is he?"

"I told him I'll call you to pay for these but he said he was busy and its free and he left."

"Did you see his face well?" I asked.

She nodded slowly, it seems like she's trying to figure out if what she did is right or wrong.

"That's... your dad." I sighed.

She simply blinked and looked up at me wide eyed.

Entry #16 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

She never talked about her father after meeting him unexpectedly.

But she obviously tried to draw his face one day. When I caught her, she looked so flustered as though she did a crime and never did it again.

I tried to speak with her about her father but she said she didn't want to. But I still did.

Entry #17 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

I started teaching her the ways of using knife.

Isabelle complained a lot when she found the six year old playing around a bowie knife like it was a baton in her hand.

Y/n reasoned out that it was for chopping purposes when she's cooking.

Where did she learn to lie?

Entry #18 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

She kept disappearing lately.

One time I came looking for her, I saw her hanging around a dark alley. She was happily talking to a man in black hood.

But when I came as quickly, it already left.

It kept happening for days.

One night, hours before her seventh birthday she came and woke me up.

"I'll promise I'll protect you big bro, big brother Farlan and big sister Isabelle." She said.

Although an odd thing to say, I disregarded it and gave her a light headpat. "You should sleep." I told her.

"Goodnight big bro." She hugged me on the waist and run back to her and Isabelle's room.

Entry #19 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

On her seventh birthday, she was nowhere to be seen.

We looked everywhere in the underground, tried to ask almost everyone, barged into houses and got into fights.

My heart was pounding rapidly, my head was throbbing. I can't explain the panic I'm feeling that time.

Isabelle was already crying and Farlan looked frustrated.

While I felt an incredible fear. Where did she go? Who took her away? What happened to her?

Everything always lead me to the worse case scenarios. It hurt so bad I became sleepless for days, I get nightmares of her suffering in different ways asking for my help.

She's only seven. What kind of monster would dare take away my sister? Everything hurt, but maybe, she isn't in here on the underground.

Kenny might've took her back and brought her on the walls.

I tried to ease my heart with that belief. But no matter how much I tried to keep the harmless scenarios, the worse always came to hunt me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 3.4K 39
Tomura Shigaraki x Original Female Character ____________ At the age of eighteen, an orphaned Mina is welcomed into the yakuza group, the Shie Hassai...
176 7 8
A Quirkless girl (Y/n) defies all odds by getting into UA, the top hero school. But her achievement is met with disbelief and suspicion. As her fathe...
1.2M 41.5K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...
283K 8.4K 43
A young y/n with pro hero parents and big aspirations dreams about being a hero. Learning to master her skills is hard with a chaotic family and an e...