[UnBalanced] Male Reader x Fa...

By Braggski

A man from a world that is under constant threat of extinction at the hands of sinister monsters, villains, d... More

•Chapter 0• [Y/N L/N & Harem]
•Chapter 1• [Punching Is (NOT) Always The Answer]
•Chapter 2• [A Blonde, A Talking Cat And A DORAGON]
•Chapter 3• [Beginning Of A Fairy Tale in Fairy Tail]
•Chapter 4• [Unga Bunga Horny Monkey]
•Chapter 5• [Just Y/N]
•Chapter 6• [Empress Crimson]
•Chapter 7• [Sing Me To Sleep]
•Chapter 8• [Lullaby Of A Deadman]
•Chapter 9• [Hot Wind Blowing]
•Spooktober Special Chapter• [Spooky Scary... Pumpkins?]
•Chapter 10• [Undead Lullaby]
•Chapter 11• [Bombshell Blonde]
•Chapter 12• [Periphery]
•Chapter 13• [Temptations]
•Chapter 14• [LOST IN PARADISE]
•Chapter 15• [Paradise Lost]
•Chapter 16• [When the Moon's Reaching Out Stars]
•Chapter 17• [Fly Me To The Moon]
•Chapter 18• [First Date]
•Chapter 19• [Tongue Twister]
•Chapter 20• [Calm Before The Storm]
•Chapter 21• [Greeting The Menace]
•Chapter 22• [Final Solution]
•Chapter 23• [Rain Over Me]
•Chapter 24• [Go Big or Go Extinct]
•Chapter 25• [Set Fire To The Rain]
•Chapter 26• [Friday Night Funkin']
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 27 [Good Day]
Chapter 28 [Walking on Sunshine]
Chapter 29 [Lights Out]
Chapter 30 [Astronaut In The Ocean]
Chapter 31 [Unstoppable]

•Christmas Special Chapter• [All I Want For Christmas Is You]

7.5K 126 27
By Braggski

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

Christmas Eve, everyone's favourite time of the year and for a very good reason, you get to spend time with your loved ones AND you get presents, aka free things. What you get is either entirely random or something that you really wanted and pestered others about. Some people still make Christmas lists, it's not even weird in my opinion, just keeping a tradition going which is always a good thing. And the Christmas carols, god, somehow they are the best part before spending time with others, they can always make you feel better. Nothing can mess this holiday up, and if something, someone dares they are getting punched with me holding nothing back. 

[3rd POV]

For the first time since arriving in Earthland Y/N found himself wearing something other than his usual suit. Instead, he wore a red and white variation of it with a green and white striped tie and fur around the ends of his sleeves and feet. The resident non-magic user found himself smiling as he greeted the many people running around decorating their houses. The kids were especially happy as it was snowing at the minute and there was already quite a lot of snow fallen on the ground for them to build a snowman. Arriving at the guildhall he already found himself amazed at how well decorated the outside was. The Christmas spirit was strong with these ones. Gently opening the front door he found the rest of his guildmates running about, still decorating the inside. He was surprised to see a bigass tree in the corner of the guildhall that still had yet to have any decorations put on it. 

Natsu: "Finally, dude, what took you so long?!"

Natsu being his usual self came to Y/N, but instead of wearing his usual clothes, he wore a Christmas-theme variation of it. Y/N quickly said hi to the rest of the guildmates he came across which were all wearing Christmas-themed clothes.

Y/N: "What's up?"

Natsu: "We can't start decorating the tree until everyone's here."

Y/N: "Ah, sorry for taking so long then. Wait, am I the last one to arrive?"

Natsu: "Yep."

Y/N: "Well... shit. Anyway, I'm here now so..."

Natsu: "Let's get to decorating!"

Y/N: "Hell yeah! But first, imma grab a drink real quick."

Natsu ran off along with a good portion of the entire guild to finally begin decorating the large green tree they placed in the corner where Natsu and Gray couldn't damage it easily. Everyone seemed very eager to start the decorative process of the tree and Y/N too found himself excited to be able to put at least a single decoration on it. Walking to the bar he found Mira doing her usual job as a barmaid. 

Mirajane: "Oh, hey Y/N! Merry Christmas!"

Y/N: "Hey Mira, Merry Christmas to you as well."

Cana was as per usual sitting on one of the stools in her usual clothes but with added mistletoes as hairpins. Y/N guessed she was either too lazy or too drunk to properly dress in a Christmas-themed outfit. She was, as per usual drinking some kind of alcohol.

Cana: "Hiya Y/N! Mehry Chrishtmash!"

Y/N: "Heh, Merry Christmas to you as well. Mira, can you get me something to drink? Any Christmas Specials?"

Mirajane: "Plenty! Give me a second, I'll make you something special!"

Y/N: "Okay then, have fun."

And with that Mira disappeared off to somewhere to prepare Y/N his special drink while he and Cana chatted. Y/N wondered where Lucy was as he hasn't seen her yet but decided to wait for his drink and then look for her. Cana tried to embarrass Y/N by asking if he wants her for Christmas which backfired badly when he simply answered "Yes.", with that he was the first one to win over Cana's flirting and leave HER embarrassed. Y/N chuckled and rolled his eyes just as Mira arrived with his drink. He took a sip and immediately liked the flavour. It was cold, fizzy and refreshing. Quickly finishing his drink he was on his way towards the large Christmas tree, he wanted to put at least a single decoration on it. 

Erza: "Ah, Y/N, Merry Christmas."

Naturally, Erza was there and boy was her outfit provocative as usual. Y/N replied with a hello and grabbed a random blue ornament and put it in a seemingly random place on the lower part of the Christmas tree which was surprisingly less decorated than the top. As he was about to go reach for another ornament he finally spotted Lucy trying to properly hang yellow tinsel around the much larger tree. Y/N chuckled as he went over to help his blonde girlfriend. 

Y/N: "Hiya, been wondering where you were."

Lucy: "Hehe, sorry. I couldn't resist, I had to get to decorating immediately."

Y/N: "Need a hand?"

Lucy: "It would be appreciated."

And so Y/N grabbed the end of the tinsel and due to him being taller than Lucy he was able to more effectively wrap it around the tree, with her help of course since it could easily get tangled. With a relaxed sigh, he took a step back as the majority of the decorations were now on the tree and he had to say, the tree was beautifully decorated. But now that he could get a proper look at Lucy, it hardly compared.

Y/N: "Well, what's next on the list?"

Gray: "We party."

Y/N nearly jumped when he heard Gray's voice, he didn't even notice him due to the resident ice wizard actually wearing proper clothes and not stripping for once. Y/N gave him proud applause which appeared to have embarrassed him as he skedaddled away making him and Lucy laugh wholeheartedly. With the decorations being all finished the real party began and for the first time since ever, Y/N was surprised to see how nothing broke despite Natsu and Gray being at each other's throats, instead, they played it off with... a game of cards. 

Y/N: "That..."

Lucy: "I didn't expect."

The rest of the party continued smoothly, there were even Fairy Tail-themed pastries which Y/N and Lucy enjoyed together. Then came the presents, everyone received at least one and Y/N was very happy with what he received. A red scarf with the Fairy Tail logo at the ends which he proudly wore through the rest of the ordeal. He even got a few personal gifts, like a bottle of alcohol. He of course also bought gifts for everyone in the guild. Those he didn't know well he simply gave articles of clothing while to those he did he gave more pricy items like a snowglobe which Gray seemed to really like and many other things to the rest. He saved Lucy's gift for later, and she seemed to do the same. With the sun setting and the party coming to an end some began to take their leave, Y/N and Lucy were among these people as they both wanted to give the other their respective gifts.

Y/N: "So, my place?"

Lucy: "Mhm."

They arrived at Y/N's place in record time and were comfortably sitting on the sofa in the living room of Y/N's home. Y/N brought a few of his own homemade pastries for Lucy to try and she seemed to like them, they weren't as good as Mira's but that doesn't mean they were bad either. 

Y/N: "Right, I'll go get your gift, don't go anywhere!"

Lucy giggled in response aS Y/N went off to his bedroom to get her gift while Lucy nervously gripped her skirt. The gift she had for him made her feel nervous and her heart beat faster. Before a blush could make its way onto her face Y/N came back with a traditionally wrapped box that was the shape of a rectangle. He took a seat right beside Lucy and put one arm around her waist before giving her the gift. She nervously unpacked the box from the wrapping paper and was presented with a fancy black box. 

Y/N: "Come on, open it."

Lucy shuttered when Y/N whispered in her ear and gently opened the box. For a solid minute, she just stared at the contents, wide-eyed and speechless. In the box was a glistening golden necklace with a green pendant being the crown jewel of the accessory. Y/N had to slightly nudge her to break her out of her trance. 

Y/N: "Do you like it?"

Lucy: "...Yes..."

Y/N chuckled at Lucy's still bewildered expression. He rose an eyebrow as Lucy gently placed the box containing the most beautiful accessory she has ever seen on the table and stood up, quickly turning around and giving him a light peck on the lips.

Lucy: "It's only fair I give you your gift as well."

And with that, the blonde celestial wizard also disappeared towards Y/N's bedroom. Y/N patiently waited for her to come back but was confused when she instead called him to come there. He could feel his heart quicken when he opened the door to find Lucy on his bed wearing absolutely nothing except a really thin red ribbon. Much like his blonde lover, it was as if the time stopped for him when his eyes landed on his "gift". 

Lucy: "I'm your Christmas present, be as rough as you want~"

[STOP, LEMON TIME]

Y/N gulped as he threw off the entirety of his upper clothes, he briefly glanced at the scar he had on his arm from before he arrived on Earthland, forcefully pushing back those memories he jumped on the bed which made Lucy giggle rather perversely before her lips met his. She moaned as Y/N's hands moved to her breasts, tearing off the thin red fabric in an instant and exposing her diamond-hard nipples. She was already turned on this much from a simple kiss. She continued moaning in bliss as Y/N fondled and tugged on her breasts, sending quick jolts of pleasure through her body. That pleasure only intensified when Y/N began to properly use his tongue to completely explore Lucy's mouth. One wouldn't think that the blonde would be into being submissive. She whimpered when Y/N pulled from the kiss but quickly let out a surprised moan when Y/N nuzzled into her neck and began leaving hickeys across her jawline whilst still keeping the pleasure high by fondling the two mounds of flesh. Lucy yelped as Y/N moved from her neck to her breasts, sucking and biting her nipples. Switching from one breast to another, giving them both equal attention, Lucy despite all the pleasure she was feeling also felt a tad bit of pride in how much Y/N liked her breasts, after all, they were her greatest weapon. Using most of her remaining willpower Lucy moved back a little before diving for Y/N's pants.

Y/N: "For someone that likes to tease me you sure are eager."

Lucy: "Oh shut up and whip your cock out."

WHAP, Lucy managed to pull down both Y/N's pants and boxers letting out a surprised yelp when Y/N's already hard dick flops onto her face. The male in questions chuckles before quickly stifling a groan as he felt Lucy's warm lips wrap around the tip. She looked into his eyes with an almost pleading look to which he responded by grabbing a handful of her hair and forcing his cock down her throat. There were a few key things Y/N loved about having sex with Lucy, one, he can be as rough as he wants, two, no gag reflex, at least not anymore, and three, same thing as one but again. 

-GLUK, UCK-

A variety of lewd noises were the only thing one could hear in Y/N's house as Lucy was deepthroating Y/N's more than impressive length with ease as if already used to its length and girth. Y/N groaned as he felt Lucy try to swirl her tongue around his cock while sucking as hard as she physically could. The best part of it all was that she still managed to maintain eye contact, even if she had to partially close one of her eyes due to how rough Y/N was jamming his cock down her throat. 

Y/N: "Ugh, every time we do this I suddenly remember why I call you Lucy The Deepthroat Extraordinaire."

Lucy didn't give him any form of responses than somehow sucking on his popsicle even harder, making him groan and spear her throat harder than before. She tried tilting and positioning her head differently, trying to find Y/N's weak spots, and she was doing a goddamn good job at that as it hardly took any time after that for Y/N to blast down the first load of the straight into her gullet. Her eyes widened as she happily gulped down every drop, that is until Y/N pulled out slightly and let the rest of his seed out into her mouth so that she could get a nice mouthful of it. He then fully pulled out of Lucy's mouth with an audible pop and was quite pleased to see not a drop of his own seed still on his dick, Lucy was very good at keeping it in. 

Lucy: "Mhm -GULP- Tasty~"

Y/N chuckled as he prompted Lucy to lie on the bed, she did so with a perverted smile and spread her legs for him, but let out a quick yelp as Y/N swiftly moved her legs upwards towards her head while he kept them there using his own shoulders.

Y/N: "I sure hope you're on the pill cause I'm not stopping."

Lucy: "Oh, w-AH~"

But it was too late for Lucy to respond as Y/N thrust forward and rammed himself balls deep inside of his girlfriend. His hips slammed against Lucy's child-bearing ones and Y/N could see faint ripples go through her thighs as her big tits bounced up and down from just a single thrust. He pulled back until only the tip remained inside the blond before quickly thrusting forward again, sheathing his shaft inside Lucy once again and feeling the tip of his cock hit a barrier, that barrier being the entrance of Lucy's womb. Lucy turned into a moaning mess as Y/N began to rhythmically thrust in and out of her, gradually picking up speed until his hips became a blur. 

Lucy: "Ah~ W-Wait! I'm... CUMMING~"

But even when her first orgasm hit her like a truck Y/N still continued his onslaught, not giving her a chance to gather her thoughts which were already scrambled. While continued to loudly moan and whine Y/N started to groan and Lucy could notice a slight change in his pace, instead of drawn-out thrusts his movements were quick and he didn't pull out as much. His pace began to quicken even more as Lucy started to feel another orgasm quickly approaching. The blonde allowed her tongue to hang outside her mouth just as Y/N leaned in to silence his blonde lover. 

-SLAM-

Lucy let out a loud and muffled moan while Y/N audibly groaned as he slammed his hips into Lucy's and let every last drop of his seed out while being as deep as he could go. What do they call this position again? Mating press? Yes, that must be it. Lucy orgasmed again as she felt Y/N's virile hot seed enter her womb, her toes curled as she wrapped her thick thighs around Y/N's waist to make sure he couldn't pull out. They stayed in that position for a while, Y/N pistoning in and out from time to time to give Lucy every last drop. The blonde celestial wizard's womb took every last drop with stride as her legs refused to let Y/N go. 

-MWAH!-

The loudly pulled back from their heated kiss and allowed their lungs a hefty dose of much-needed oxygen. There were no words said between them as they just stared into each other's eyes while Y/N still pumped his hips up and down from time to time before Lucy gave him a perverse smile, Y/N could swear he saw hearts in her eyes.

Lucy: "Hey, are you trying to give me another present?"

Y/N: "Hm?"

Lucy: "Hehe, are you trying to get me pregnant? If you come this much inside me I'm going to end up having a baby~"

Y/N: "...You didn't take the pill, did you?"

Lucy: "Hehe~ Nope."

Y/N:

Y/N: "Oh well, might as well make the most out of it then."

Lucy: "Eh? AH~"

To Lucy's surprise and pleasure Y/N started to fully hammer his cock into her at full pace yet again. She almost forgot how truly insane Y/N's libido was. He could go for more than five rounds on average, but if he's pent up, like today, for example, there was no knowing how many creampies she would be receiving. Let's just say that the only thing their neighbours could hear were their collective moans and groans while the faint sound of flesh hitting flesh could also be heard in the background, not to mention the bed creaking. Nobody got much sleep that night.

[[TO BE CONTINUED...]]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you got what you wanted cause I sure as hell did. Hehe, here I come my beautiful Lego Star Destroyer~ I made this a lemon mostly because I want to get some practice when it comes to writing lemons considering there will be many in the future. It's still probably cringy and not worth reading though. Anyways, see ya next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...
198K 3.9K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...
1.3K 196 30
~ When a sudden night takes you to a different world of Fairy Tail.. ~~ Amusing right? It's your story to be a part of them.... "I will save you... N...
625K 10.3K 46
When Y/n the son of Saitama ends up being transported to a different world he is left confused. While trying to find out where he is he stumbles acro...