How You Get The Guy (BoyxBoy)

By HeyJayvee

Got a secret can you keep it? Sean Richard Haynes, a Baseball player, is having a hard time accepting his aff... More

Author's Note
Chapter 2: Ain't it funny, rumors fly?
Chapter 3: Too much for being Invisible
Chapter 4: I can make the bad guys good for a weekend.
Chapter 5: Two can keep a secret.
Chapter 6: Come back... be here
Chapter 7: New Friends
Chapter 8: Oh I Remember!
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: Cliché Confessions
Chapter 11: THREAT-cherous
Chapter 12: Unexpected Endings and Beginnings
Chapter 13: Start of Something New

Chapter 1: Nice to meet you, where you been?

4.5K 91 71
By HeyJayvee

CHAPTER 1: Nice to meet you, where you been?

SEAN’S POV

I woke up with the stupid singing voice of my sister. Her voice is so squeaky that you want to stuff some pies in her mouth just for her to shut up, but I remembered that she’s my sister so, no pies. I glance at the clock and its 8:35am... on a Saturday. I groaned loudly and put my pillow onto my face to sleep more but my sister’s voice is still on the background singing that stupid song, what’s the title, How you get that shit? How you get to fvck? How you get the shit to fvck you? I don’t know.

I sighed and got up from my bed. I opened the curtains and voila, I’m blind. The sun light hit my eyes so hard that even my nucleus felt it. I don’t even know what’s nucleus, I just heard it from my science teacher. I walked away from my window and tried to remain still for a moment to regain my eyesight, after few minutes, my eyesight is back.

I glanced at the mirror and flexed my muscles and smile. Yeah I got the body and the chicks. Wait, my girlfriend and I broke up so nah, no chicks, just chicken. Speaking of chicken, I already smell the amazing food here upstairs, wait? Chicken for Breakfast? That’s weird. But whatever, its food.

I walked out of my room and headed downstairs to the kitchen where Mom and my sister is already sitting on the dining table. Mom looked at me with disgust in her eyes and so does my sister, Jenna.

“What?” I said in a groggy voice.

“Just because you have 6 pack abs doesn’t mean you need to show it to us” Jenna said in a ‘duh’ kind of tone. I think Ii heard her muttered a ‘douche bag’ but I just ignored it.

“Yeah dear go upstairs and put some shirt on” My mom insisted. I glanced around to look for an alternative and I saw a robe and voila! Instant shirt, kind of dress. Whatever. I put it on and Jenna just rolled her eyes. Probably for my laziness. Pft.

After we ate, mom insisted that I should wash the dishes. I said ‘no, I really don’t want to’ but when she said that she’s gonna pull out half of my allowance, I instantly got up from my seat and scrubbed those lazy dishes. Why don’t they clean themselves you know? Stupid dishes.

After I wash the dishes. I walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs to my room. I closed the door and my phone rang, I answered it without looking on the ID.

“Mom says let’s buy groceries”

I rolled my eyes.

“Jenna, you’re downstairs, why didn’t you just—“

“I don’t care. Just shower and get dressed As-SEAN-ti” and then she hung up.  I looked up to my ceiling and sighed. My sister is crazy. And she likes to call me with that disgusting nickname, no offense to ASHANTI’S out there but I’m a guy, not a girl. My phone vibrated and I looked at the message.

From: Kaleb

Dud let’s hit the chicks. I mean gym.

I chuckled at him. I know him all too well, he’s bored that’s why he wants to go to the gym. As much as I want to, but I need to go to the grocery store. I texted him back.

To: Kaleb

Can’t. Need to go to the grocery store, my Mom insisted.

And with that I put my phone down and grabbed my towel and headed to the shower. After 15 minutes of having a ‘SOAP’ opera, coz you know, we use ‘SOAP’ to clean ourselves? No? Okay. Then I rinse out and then I brushed my teeth.

When I opened the bathroom door, I saw my sister already dressed up and then she went downstairs. I walked to my room and closed the door. I opened my drawer to pull out some fresh pair of boxers, gray shorts, and white V-neck T-Shirt. I put them on and grabbed my wallet and phone. I bolted downstairs and saw my sister sitting on the couch.

“It’s been forever Sean Richard” Jenna grumbled. I just ignored her and went to the kitchen to grab the car keys.

“Here’s the list that you need to buy. Oh and make sure to check the expiration dates okay?” Mom said and I nodded at her. I walked out of the kitchen and went to the door, I signaled Jenna to follow me. We walked towards the car and opened it. Once we were in the car, I gave the list to Jenna, she’s the girl here, and she knows the right product/brand to choose.

“And that’s how it works, how you get the girl, girl, ohhhh” Jenna started singing this Taylor Swift crap of a song. AGAIN! I got irritated so I turned the radio on, I turned the volume up and my Jenna narrowed her eyes at me.

“I’m sick of that stupid song, let my ears rest please” And with that. She sang, wait no, she YELLED the lyrics of her favorite song making me cringed. Thank goodness that we’re here at the grocery store at last! God I can’t take her voice! I turned off the engine and we got out of the car. We entered the grocery store and I noticed that Jenna ripped the list into two.

“So I’m gonna go to the left direction and you go right, here’s your list, don’t be stupid and find the right brand okay?”

“What? I thought we’re gonna stick together?” I looked at the list and I saw a “Tampon x3” eeeewww “Why would you give me the list where there’s tampon on it?” I glared at her, she just smirked, suppressing a laugh.

“No, real men buy Tampons” and she walked off grabbing a cart. I sighed and grabbed a cart too. Yes! If I will get the Tampons first maybe no one will notice me. Right. Now where is the Tampons section… Mmmm. I was busy looking around and didn’t notice that I bumped my cart to some guy’s ass.

“Oww!” The guy grumbled. He turned around and he glared at me. I noticed that his cart was half full already.

“Sorry, my bad” I apologized.

“It’s okay, just watch where you’re going” He replied rubbing his ass. I chuckled at that.

“Is there something hilarious?” He cocked a brow. I shook my head.

“No, no, I’m just kinda lost here, um… do you know where’s the… uh… Tampons section is?” I whispered the last part slightly embarrassed.

“You mean the Personal Hygiene section?” He suggested. I just nodded.

“Well I was heading there anyway so just follow me”

He turned around and started walking. I followed his lead and I my eyes noticed his ass, and that’s a fine ass I tell you that. No homo. He stopped on his tracks and asked me something I didn’t hear. I was too caught up on looking at those disgusting tampons. I just glared at the tampons. Ergh

“What was that?” I replied.

“I said, how many tampons do you need? I’m gonna get it for you coz’ it seems like you’re disgusted by touching it” He chuckled.

“I need uh… 3” I said and he put the 3 tampons on my cart.

“Thanks dude” I said smiling at him. He just smiled back and he noticed the paper on my hand.

“Okay, let me help you with this. Let’s see umm… You need 2 dozen eggs, 2 box of pancakes, 1 bottle of syrup, 2 box of cereal, 3 luncheon meat, and… 1 box of… condoms?” He muttered the last part. My eyes widen and I grabbed the paper on his hand looking at the hand writing, this was not Mom’s hand writing, it was Jenna’s. That bitch.

“Seems like someone is gonna have a lot of bang bang into the room” He sang the last part… with vibrato. And I found it amazing. I can’t even sing ABCDEFG.

“What? No, this was my sister’s” I said, he just stared at me confused and I realized what I had just said.

“Oh no, I mean, she’s just fooling around, it’s her hand-writing” I nodded at pursed my lips while he’s just standing there still confuse.

“Okay let’s look for those eggs” He suggested and I nodded, thankfully.

Within 30 minutes we’re finally done looking for all of the items that I needed. Thanks to him. I don’t even know his name. Right, need to ask him to properly thank him.

“What’s your name by the way?” I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

“Spencer, but you can call me Spence or whatever you like” He chuckled.

“Oh, cute name. I’m Sean” I said and he nodded with pursed lips.

“Yeah, I know. We have some classes together” He said as a matter-of-fact. That’s why he looked familiar.

“Sorry, I don’t remember you. But hey, at least I know you now. And thanks for helping me” I replied and he muttered a “No problem”.

Someone called Spencer from a distance and when he was about to walk, he tripped on the tiled floor and I immediately grabbed his waist to prevent him from falling. His hands held my arms tightly and our eyes locked, I just noticed that his eyes were beautiful light brown, it’s so beautiful that he can hypnotize people with it, suddenly his cheeks are getting pinkish, seconds later his friend appears. Spencer was the first one to take his gaze off and he stand up. His friend is checking him if he was okay and Spencer nodded muttering “I’m fine don’t worry I just tripped” then they went to the cashier to pay all of their items. I was still looking at Spencer and praying that he’ll looked back. And he did. He waved at me and muttered a “Thank you” and they headed to the exit.

I didn’t realized that my sister is beside me already clearing her throat. I shook my head and looked down at her.

“Who’s that?” She asked eyeing me suspiciously.

“Spencer, a friend” I smiled at the thought of being friends with him. I don’t really know but there’s something about him, not romantically of course, I’m not gay (I’m not against it I’m just saying). But he’s really something. I don’t know. I guessed I’ll find out on Monday. He did say that we have some classes together.

-----

So what do you think? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I’M GONNA CONTINUE THIS STORY. PLEASE. And make suggestions about my writings, and grammars. You can suggest ideas too and I’ll think about it. BUT PLEASE. Let me know if you like it (and I hope that you do). I worked so hard on this.

COMMENT what you think and maybe I’ll do better in the next chapter

I’m so sorry for the grammatical errors and typos.

Oh and Sean Richard was played by Sean O’Pry (I know right, you’re welcome)

I LOVE YOU GUYS :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...