π–Œπ–†π–“π–Œπ–˜π–™π–Šπ–— | π–‘π–Žπ–‘π–ž οΏ½...

By kitkatgram

Harry Potter wanted answers. He didn't expect to meet Draco Malfoy, gain more questions and finally find out... More

gangster
i. fight of the potters
ii. the bad news
iii. a blonde with sunglasses
iv. her true love
v. aboard the hogwarts express
vi. the faulty messenger
vii. a sealed deal
viii. the bothers
ix. a risky acceptance
x. she's dating the gangster

epigraph

452 34 4
By kitkatgram

till i met you, i never knew what love was

angeline quinto

❀⊱━━━━━━━━━━━⊰❀

Harry James Potter, the boy who despises his mother, learns of the secrets his entire family had hidden from him.

Draco Lucius Malfoy, the boy who loves his aunt, knows of the tragic love story of his aunt and the one she loved after all this time.

Alexandra Jamie Malfoy, the loving Gangster, got challenged by Lily Evans' mistake and made a life-changing choice.

Lily Marie Evans, the unexpecting Prefect, received a letter that was never meant for her and got caught up into the mess that was Alexandra Malfoy.

Lily Ria Elton, the secretive Gryffindor, watched from afar the slowly blooming relationship between her first love and the girl with the same name as her.

James Fleamont Potter, the misunderstood Marauder, stopped his pursuit of a bookworm and chose to keep the secrets with his best friend's ex-girlfriend.

❀⊱━━━━━━━━━━━⊰❀

❀⊱━━━━━━━━━━━⊰❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 580 50
The title says it all. I'm willing to do anything unless it's R3mR0m/R0mR3m bc that ship is literally illegal!! I will try to update as often as poss...
529K 19K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
718K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
79.8K 2K 13
One bite, That all it took, to change Faith Hale life for good. A bite that cause Faith to become something that hasn't been known for a long time, o...