Little Mix Group Chat [ Jerri...

By TeamViper

The title basically gives it away, but I don't see a lot of little mix group chat books where they haven't me... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

17

646 23 31
By TeamViper

Before we get into the book; Disclaimer, I love Chris he and Jesy were soulmates and no one could change my mind. He will always be apart of the mixers and I'm simply just using him for the story. Now continue.

Jade's Phone POV

Hazzy🐻: Did anyone else get a suspicious package from Leigh?

Mom💖: Yes but it was more like her tossing it through my window and running away but tripping over a rock.

Jade: Pez and I got some as well. I'm scared to open it.

The Wife💙💍: I'm not. Leigh's presents are great.

Lou Lou🌹: Oh my gay! Thank you so much Leigh.

Mom's Wife💚🏳️‍🌈: You're welcome Lou.

Niall River🧼: What is it Lou? So we know that it's nothing bad.

Lou Lou🌹:

Hazzy🐻: Oh my gay. I am shook😯

The Wife💙💍: Holy crap

Jade: Why does Leigh spoil my girlfriend more than I do? But this thing is great

Mom's Wife💚🏳️‍🌈: I'm rich and gay so why not spoil my friends? Also I think mine is the best

Mom💖: Why did I get two boxes?

Mom's Wife💚🏳️‍🌈: Why don't you open them love?

Mom💖: I repeat the earlier statement that my girlfriend is better than you hoes

Mom's Wife💚🏳️‍🌈: I advice you to open the big box.

Mom💖:

Niall River🧼: I- he's so fluffy! Harry, I'm trading you for Leigh.

Mom💖: No thank you. Thank you Leigh.

Mom's Wife💚🏳️‍🌈: There's another one but I'm still waiting for him to get here.

Lou Lou🌹: Did my husband get anything?

Hazzy🐻: I did I was just in gay shock.

Lou Lou🌹: Did my other husband get something?🤔

Niall River🧼:

Jade: How are you not broke yet Leigh?

Mom's Wife💚🏳️‍🌈: I have a very large salary and even larger bank account. Also babe, I have a question.

Mom💖: What's up?

Mom's Wife💚🏳️‍🌈: Who in fucks name is this bitch? And why in the fuck is he posting pictures of you?

Lou Lou🌹: I'm a slut for drama.

Hazzy🐻: You're a slut in general.

Lou Lou🌹: I'm a slut for you daddy😉

Jade: Ignoring that, Jesy continue.

Mom💖: That's my ex Chris. Our breakup was a bit messy so he's not over me.

The Wife💙💍: Why would you mess up that boys life like that?

Niall River🧼: That poor boy. I can already see his gravestone. "Here lies Chris whatever his last name was. Cause of death: An angry teenage lesbian that is protective of her girl."

Mom💖:  Baby, I haven't talk to him in like three years.

Mom💖: Babe?

Hazzy🐻: Oh god I didn't think she would actually do something.

Mom💖: Boys meet me a Leigh's house, Jade and Pez keep your phones on in case she calls.

Leigh's POV

I squeezed my phone so tight that the screen cracked a little. I quickly track him down and start making my way to him. "Jesy is yours and no one else's. Show him that nobody can have what's yours.", the voice says. Once I make it to his house, I knock on the door. "Does Chris live here?", I question politely. The man points up the stairs and I smile at him before pushing past him and traveling up the stairs I wait until I hear his voice before kicking the door in. "Who the hell are you?", he asks backing away from me. "I'm your worst nightmare.", I say lowly before grabbing him but the collar of his shirt.

"You know Jesy Nelson?", I question. "Yeah she's my ex.", he answers. "Then why are you posting her pictures?", I ask. "I want her back. Heard she went les but I don't believe it.", he answers. "Well you should because I'm her girlfriend and she's mine. Do you know what happens when people want what's mine?", I question with a sadistic grin. "W-what?", he asks. I drop him to the ground and kick the desk leg next to him making it break. "Imagine that as your leg. Don't text Jesy, don't call her, don't post pictures of the two of you together, don't even think about her. Or so help me I will ruin you.", I threaten grabbing him again.

"Alright alright just let me go!", he cries. "And if you tell anyone about this, you won't live to testify in court.", I say throwing him on his bed. "I won't just leave me alone.", he cries. I hear voices from downstairs and know that it's my time to leave. "Remember what I said Huges.", I say. I drop down out of his window and sneak around the back of his house and run into the woods where Jesy and I's secret place is.

Back in the group chat

Leigh's Phone POV

Leigh: Hey guys. Why all the chaos?

GoodHairHarry🦍: What do you mean? Where the hell are you?

Leigh: Jesy knows where I am. I just needed to cool off for a bit but I'm ok now.

Jesy Jr💜: S-so you didn't kill anyone?

Leigh: Silly Jade, that's illegal. Sadly😒

Soap Bar🍀: I'm so confused.

Leigh: Everything is A-Okay👌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 633 23
5 Boys, 5 Girls. Every Girl takes a liking in one of the Boys, they fall in love and get together and stay forever- perfect love Story, isn't it? But...
270K 6.1K 30
Little Mix has fans all over the world, audition to be a new member of Little Mix. They all decide on that one girl who has talent, and a heavenly vo...
139K 5.4K 57
In which the members of Little Mix create a group chat to share memes. jesminda: honestly, we have zero social life pezza93: but that meme was dope j...
1.9K 31 8
Welcome to my very first story ever. Imma start with a one-shot book because immediately committing to a whole book, seems like a lot. It's just som...