๐™ณ๐š˜ ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๏ฟฝ...

By Imjustherehi

Compared to Kiyoko I am just a little kid who has an intimidating grandfather. I'm so plain compared to her... More

Part 1- Day One
Part 2-Early morning practice
Part 4- The Practice Match
Part 5 - A Complete Team
Part 6- Store Visits
Part 7- Kiyoko
Part 8 - Fly
Part 9 - Weekends (Part 1)
Part 10 - Weekends Part 2
Part 11 - Chin up
Part 12 - To Tell
Part 13 - Aoba Josiah
Part 14 - Loss and Decisions
Part 15 - First Date
Part 16 - Ryu
Part 17 - Staying Over's Kiss
Part 18- I Love You
Part 19 - Training Camp Moments
Part 20 - "You're ok.''
Part 21 - Bigger Things
Part 22 - I never had a chance
Part 23 - I will wait
Part 24 - Nationals Part 1
Part 25 - Nationals Part 2
Part 26 - Nationals Part 3
Epilogue
Authors Note
Hung Over
Some Mornings Are Different
The Night Before/AfterGraduations
Yes! Finale

Part 3- 3-on-3

8.5K 252 255
By Imjustherehi

Enjoy! I think tis book Is gonna be looooongggg lol.

"Good morning Kiyoko!" I smile as she steps in. It's the practice match today and everyone is warming up.

"Good morn-"

"Kiyoko! You look super pretty today let me get your bag!" Tanaka shouts and I frown. That was kinda rude, but who can blame him. Tanaka's an excitable guy. Kiyoko gives me an apologetic smile.

"No thank you. Good morning Y/N. Today you can referee while I take the scores. You're more versed in the game than I." She explains as we walk to one end of the net. "Just go grab the step stool so you can see." She points to the storage room and I nod. 

After I grab the stool I lock it in place and then Tsukishima, being Tsukishima starts trash talking.

"Well I think I'm going to beat that bald guy first then shrimpy and leave the king of the court for last." He announces loudly facing the Captain. Tanaka proceeds to do this awkward walk which I giggle at. "We are going to freaking pulverize you!" He shouts and I giggle. "What's s funny? Am I that intimidating?" He asks and I chuckle. "No you just walked kinda funny just now." I laugh and he laughs too.

"Any way you should just leave the pool noodle alone. He's just  trying to bring you 2 down but don't let him, instead prove him wrong." I smile at Kageyama and Hinata and they nod.

"Okay let's begin!" Daichi announces.

================================================================================

"EEEEEP TANKAK PUT YOUR SHIRT ON!" I yell blushing as I blow my whistle. Why is he so toned!? He's swinging his sweat shirt around like a lasso and no one is impressed.

"WHAT Y/N? You like what you see?" He flirts or at least tries to and I shake my head no.

"C'mon Tanaka." Sugawara says sternly causing Tanaka to do a little 'hmph' and put his shirt on.

As he game goes on the scores are fairly close favouring Daichi's team but something happens. Kageyama sends Hinata a set and Hinata jumps so high and with his freakin eyes closed! 

"HINATA!" Tanaka and I yell isync staring at the ginger.

Tanaka scores the last point and I cheer blowing the last whistle.

"Congrats guys!" I say happily and they give me a thumbs up.

"Kiyoko have they come in yet?" Daichi asks and she nods running off to the storage closet. She comes back with a box and myself and. the other first years come look as she opens the box. 

"Please check if the size is right. If not let me know." She says handing out jackets and pants. She hands me my set and with further inspection it's our tracksuits! I look at the boys and they are all trying on their jackets except Tsukishima. 

"Y/N try yours on!" Tanaka yells and I blush. Sometimes when I'm put on the spot I just get really shy but I oblige anyway. It fits nicely and I move my arms around to check the fit. I look at Hinata and he's doing a pose with Tanaka and I laugh. 

The second and third years all line up around us smiling ear-to-ear.

"WELCOME TO THE TEAM!" They announce posing with their backs towards us. I bow in return. Gramps may be tough but he did teach me manners.  Takeda comes in all exited.

"We have a practice match with Seijoh after school tomorrow!"

================================================================================

"A meet bun for you and a meet bun for you." I say handing out the last of the meat buns.

"Mmm, these are really good today!" Sugawara says cheerfully chowing down on his food.

"Oh I made those yesterday night. I'm glad you like 'em. Keishin-nii normally does but he was sleepy." I explain. 

"Woah Y/N you can cook too!" Tanaka smiles eating his food.

"So the tournament is coming up. The  Interhigh and our team is missing some vital pieces." Daichi says.

"Well some of you do need to get better at their receives." I look at Hinata and he pouts.

"Oooo a subtle burn." Tanaka gasps and gives me a fist bump. I think fist bumps are kinda awkward looking but I can make the exception.

"Who's this vital piece? We kinda need them to win don't we." Kageyama inquires. 

"Don't you worry we have someone coming back. Karasuno's Guardian Deity." Daichi calms, a strong look on his face.

"Coming back? Where'd he go?" I ask confused.

"He was suspended for 1 week and was banned from club activities for a month but he told me he would come soon." Tanaka explains tearing a piece of his bun and popping it into his mouth. 

"So is he a delinquent?" Hinata asks.

"No! He's a good friend of mine. He's just a little hot headed but he's a stand up guy. He's really passionate about what he does!" Tanaka defends and I smile. Friends who defend each other even if the other is not around is a good friend. "Well I'm exited to meet this kid." I smile.

"He could be stubborn. Call him senpai, he get's a kick out of that." Daichi laughs. 

"Well for now let's worry about the practice match with Seijoh." Sugawara says.

"Looks like I'm gonna see some familiar faces." I smile and the boys look at me in confusion.

================================================================================

I'm helping Gramps at his Volleyball centre. Oikawa said he would bring Takeru and Iwa would tag along today too. Iwa, Oikawa and I aren't exactly best friends we only really talk when we see each other at the Lil' Tykes V-ball centre but we are fairly close

"Hey  N/N-nee!" Someone latches onto my leg.  I look down and see Takeru and walking behind him is Oikawa and Iwa.

''Takeru! I haven't seen you in a while how are you?" I ask happily crouching down so I'm at eye level with him as he rests his hands on my shoulders. "I'm good! Toru-nii is teaching me how to jump serve. 

"Hi N/N-chan~! I see you are looking as cute as ever!" Oikawa smiles and gives me a hug . "Shut your face whole, Loserkawa." I sigh patting his head. "Hey Iwa. Long time no see." I smile at him and I go back to hugging Takeru.

"What have you been up to lately?" Iwa asks.

"Well I'm the manager of the VBC team at Karasuno. Did you hear about our match after school tomorrow?" I smirk still hugging Takeru.

"Oh. Looks like we are going to see some old friends." Oikawa mumbles a small smile resting on his face.

"Y/N-dear please come here!"

"Coming Gramps!" I walk to him. "What is it?"

"Nothing that boy just annoys me." He sighs and I laugh.

"We are having a practice match with their school tomorrow. I still have to tell Keishin-nii." I explain kicking a stray ball back to a little girl. "Y'know at school people call you the Crazy Crow Coach." I laugh.

================================================================================

We are on the bus going to Seijoh and I'm sitting next to Tanaka, who is beside Hinata. 

"I'm so nervous." Hinata sighs and I smile apologetically.

"I know it's your debut game and all eyes are gonna be on you. You just gotta relax little dude." Tanaka tries comforting the boy and everyone sighs.

"You're making him more nervous dumb-dumb!" I flick his buzzed head.

"I'm gonna be sick!" Hinata whines and I rub his head.

"All you need to do is take some deep breathes. These things are nerve-racking but you need to stay calm if you want to do well. If you still feel sick I have some stomach meds in my bag. Okay?" I says softly trying to soothe him and he nods.

"Wow Y/N you're good." Sugawara compliments and I say my thanks.

"Well I hear Seijoh is top 4 in Miyagi it's gonna take a long shot to- AHHHH OPEN A WINDOW!!!!" Tanaka says but midway through Hinata throws up on him! I cover my mouth and nose as I struggle to open a window.

"Someone pass me a plastic bag and a water bottle!" I yell grabbing the meds from my little pouch and giving one to Hinata. I pass him some water and he swallows the pill. He then falls asleep.

"You my friend have to figure out your pants." I laugh handing Tanaka a plastic bag.

"Look away! I'm gonna change into my shorts!" He blushes and I do as I'm told.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 708 24
โš ๏ธI don't own any of the Haikyuu characters! And yes, there will be swearing in this!โš ๏ธ "๐Ž๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ! ๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ... ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐“๐š๐๐š๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 34.9K 74
"๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™จ๐™จ!" - ๐™†๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™—๐™ž๐™ค ษดแดแดก แด˜สŸแด€สษชษดษข: สœแด€ษชแด‹สแดœแดœ!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โšชโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—„โ—„โ €โ–โ– โ €โ–บโ–บโ €โ € โ € 18:27 / 25:43 โ €...
20.3K 565 26
"Watcha looking at?" Says Tanaka worried for him. "Nothing." Nishinoya lies, while Tanaka looks over at his phone and give a sad sigh. *** "I miss he...
247K 6.4K 17
You and Tsukki were childhood friends, but when you moved away in grade school everything changed. Now you're back, and you're both attending Karasun...