Paw patrol : Can't Catch a Br...

By TheUploader-1

The pups split up and it seems like they will never get back together. When a looming and past threat rises a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

414 7 2
By TheUploader-1

I think this chapter turned out good. Anyways, hope ye enjoyed.

A week later
Chase woke up to the sound of quiet footsteps and rustling.
"What, what time is it?" Chase asked looking at Sylvia skim through the empty drawers.
"I was gonna wake you up after I took a bath but where are the files?" She asked as she nervously looked under the bed.
Chase looked at the clock and it read 1:23 AM. "I thought you were supposed to leave at 5?" Chase asked
"Still need to get ready, maybe the car will show up early. I still need those files." She sighed in frustration.
"4 hours early?" Chase asked with suspicion running through his head. He didn't want to think the worst but he was having trouble keeping it out.
Sylvia wasn't easily annoyed or angered for a fact but chases stupid questions and the weight of the files missing were taking their toll.
"CHASE!" Sylvia said trying not to wake up the other visitors in the rooms next to them. "I don't need this right now, I need those files!"
Chase was struck hard by her sudden anger. "Sorry, The queen of anger." He joked
Sylvia was about to let it all out but he handed her the files. "I was just messing with you." He said stilling wondering why she was awake 4 hours early.
Sylvia couldn't help but smile back before letting the annoyance take over again. "I'm going to take a shower, you better not start having trust issues." She said closing the door.

The TV played "The Full House" before a low rumble could be heard outside in the dark cold night.
"That's me, I'll try to keep in touch." Sylvia said standing up and picking the files up.
"You promise you'll be alright, like you not dying on me." Chase said standing up too. "Don't get to ahead of yourself either." He said
Sylvia got his message. "C'mon, I wouldn't ever take it that far. Unlike you." Sylvia said leaning in for their final kiss.
She walked out the door and chase looked out the foggy window. A couple of seconds later he saw her blurry silhouette.
He opened the windows and saw his own breath. They waved each other goodbye as they slowly moved out of view from each other.
Chase closed his window and felt warm again. Not mentally warm but physically warm. It sunk in. What will he do? Questions raced through his mind as he suppressed them one by one. Closing his eyes and falling asleep.

A soft tune was played as it took over the rooms atmosphere. Waking up Skye in the process.
Skye groaned as she took in what was happening. "Rocky? What are you-- why?" She asked in confusion.
Rocky didn't say a word. Just silently sat there playing the warming tune. Each strum was a sound of joy.
Skye wasn't putting up with this, especially this early in the morning. "Rocky *sigh* I like the music but really at 4 in the morning?" Skye asked
The melody suddenly stopped and rocky put his guitar down. "Do you ever have that feeling where you know your getting something good but you have to wait for it. Then all that emotion bottles up and you can't get the words to explain it to anyone?" Rocky asked
Skye thought of the time when Everest informed her of her little crush on Marshall after chase and tracker had left. Nothing but death could've stopped it from happening. "Maybe, I dunno... but what are you trying to get at? It's 4am and it couldn't wait?" Skye said with a hint of annoyance.
"I'm gonna get some water, then I'll tell ya." He said. He opened the door and walked to the kitchen where he grabbed a cup.
On the other side was their fridge that Ryder modified to make the ice and water cooler. And less noisy for convenience.
On the way back rocky saw a dim light flash through the blinds. "No way the sun can be out already" he thought to himself.
He made his way over and saw an all black car drive down the dark and vacant street. Only lit up by the headlights.
The foggy window blocked his view so he slid it open and felt a wave of the crystal cold air rush into his face.
A shiver was let out. He looked at the car and saw a familiar face. And out of fates choice the face noticed him and they made eye contact for a split second. He didn't see chase and from what he saw she looked distressed but calm before she ducked down and they sped off. "What the."
Rocky tried to find the right word. The cold didn't bother him when he was lost in thoughts. Nothing bothered him much when he was lost in his thoughts.
"Odd... That was...odd." He said before coming back in and feeling the cold air again. He shut the window and made his way back to the room.
"What took you so long?" Skye whispered as one of the pups started moving a bit.
"There was a run in... Sylvia I think. I didn't see chase she looked worried." Rocky explained.
Skye thought about it. "That's their business, we shouldn't get involved with this." Skye suggested.
"What if she's in trouble and chase doesn't know." Rocky argued.
Skye was too tired to say anything back. Like she ever won a debate against him anyways.
Soon rocky got onto the topic of their pups opening their eyes today and Skye realized that's what waking up at 4 was about. She tried to cancel out his yapping by resting her head and falling back to sleep.

Mid day
Zuma inhaled the cold air and shivered. His jacket only covered the top Half of his body. He looked around and saw two dogs, a couple most likely, having a picnic with some blankets around them. He let out a sigh of boredom and knew it was going to be a slow and cold day. He found the waves crashing over each other satisfying.
He looked down on his life guard tower to see a crab picking at the front left leg of the tower. He didn't mind much of it because after all he was was one crab.
After a few hours, the crab was still going at the wooden post. Zuma leaned over and noticed the tower give into his weight and tilt with zuma.
Zuma saw atleast 10 crab leave from under his tower. Then his situation got worse as the tower leg snapped. "Damn this flimsy piece of wood!" He muttered to himself.
"Hey! Do you need help?!?" A voice yelled, it was the couple having a picnic. Zuma was about to accept their help but he got too distracted.
The wooden legs started to wobble under zuma causing him to wobble which caused more movement... and soon, the worst happened and the leg diagonal to the broken leg snapped and the entire thing collapsed on itself instead of tipping over...

Zuma pushed off the plastic seat he was sitting on. His hind leg was in immediate pain. He crawled out from under the debris and looked at his situation.
"Zuma? What the hell are you-- what happened?"
Zuma instantly knew the voice. "The tower broke because of some damn crabs. My leg burns!" He groaned in pain.
Ella examined his forepaws and saw nothing but scratches. She looked over to his back leg and saw a gash leaking blood with sand all over it. She almost threw up in disgust.
She mustered up enough guts and got her head together. "Cmon we need to get you to the pet parlor. You're gonna need stitches." Ella said helping him up.
Zuma groaned and stood up on 3 legs. He was a tripod dog for now. He put up with the burning and stinging sensation as much as he could. The pet parlor wasn't to far from their location but it still would be a painful walk.
The other couple watched in awe at what just occurred in front of them. "Let's move, the puddle of blood is disgusting." The female shiba inu said.

Also mid day... but not in the same area mid day
"Oi, have you seen rubble?" A bull terrier said in an accent and clearly was annoyed by something.
"Nope, he was here earlier though, looked like he went through hell..." a feminine voice responded.
"Well, get his arse back over here, his shift ain't over till I say it's over. You too earl." He shouted before walking into a small building.
Poor earl...
The feminine voice sighed as she dropped her paint bucket and walked over to some trees to see if rubble was there.
Luckily for her, he showed up. "Didn't mean to get ya in trouble. I had to take a unauthorized break. I couldn't sleep last night and..."
The female took over. "You don't need to explain anything. Like we can ever catch a break. C'mon, we need to finish this section before we can pack up for today, maybe we'll get a drink or something.
Rubble chuckled as he looked at the dog in front of him. "I don't drink." He didn't want to get ahead of himself and assume things he would regret.
She was also a bulldog, like many of the other dogs that work on their site. She was black and brown all over the place.
"Not a drink drink silly, like dinner and... you don't like drinking? Like beer?" She asked looking over to another dog who had a beer hidden in a brown bag.
Rubble thought of it. "No, never tasted it either. It smells bad though. My friend tasted it and said it the worst thing he ever had in his mouth." Rubble said thinking of Marshall.
"Guess we'll be drinking water, let's go before things get any worse with boss." She said walking back to her original spot.
Rubble went to the other side and grabbed a roller,tray and light blue paint and went to an unpainted area.
"Where have you been?" A human said taking his spot to the left of rubble.
"Taking a break, since boss doesn't know what those are." Rubble said sarcastically.
"Yeah... I'm earl, just got here." He said moving his roller to his left hand and raising his right one for a handshake.
Rubble raised his paw and accepted the hand/paw shake. "Nice to meet you earl." Rubble said
"Yeah, so is "boss" always this ticked off or he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?" Earl asked
"He's always like this. Company policy will force him to find a new place to boss around because you can only be the manager for 3 years." Rubble said already feeling the joy spring out.
Earl was in shock. "3 years you've dealt with this guy?"
Rubble felt complimented. Like he was tough for putting up with him. Now wasn't the time to praise himself. Maybe later. "Yep" rubble said with a grin on his face.
They got back to work and quickly painted the bottom part of the lighthouse. It lost the slide and the middle part of it had lined up with the top and bottom making it a cylinder with a light on top of it.

A somewhat short and fit man walked into an open room with paintings scattered around. In the middle was a man. An intimidating man on a leather couch watching a show. The hitman aka Henry had a cigarette in his mouth. He had an all black leather jacket and all black pants. "You wanted to see me sir?" He said in his raspy yet deep voice.
Kaptain turned around showing his scar and eyepatch. They were on his left eye.(if you could call it an eye) He had his usual white t-shirt with an black overcoat and black pants.
There were 4 men armed with MK 14 EBR's with a gold skull etching onto each one. Each man had a visible armor plate in their small vest.
"You wanna know *cough* why I called ye in here?" Kaptain asked
"No si-"
"You talk when I tell ye too!" Kaptain yelled as his anger rose looking at the failure in front of him. "Ye were one of my favorites too." He sighed with a chuckle.
"Henry... ye failed the one task I gave ye." Kaptain said in a calmly manner.
He continued. "The boy is still alive and when he's healed he could destroy me! He is smart. That's why I wanted him DEAD! but now, I want ye *cough cough* dead."
Upon hearing this Henry pulled out a pistol and shot 2 bullets in the direction of the 4 guards before being shot down but still breathing.
One of the guards wasn't so fortunate and took a bullet to the face and the armor plate.
Kaptain stood over the barely breathing hitman and put his foot down over the gun hand. He started putting his weight into it.
Henry groaned refusing to yell. He didn't want to give him the satisfaction.
But soon a snap came from his wrist and he let it out. Kaptain lifted up his foot and put one between Henry's eyes giving it to him swiftly.
"Ye 3, you used to *cough cough* be in a cartel, get rid of the bodies." He ordered as he sat back down on his couch a watched his TV show Fear the Walking Dead.

Wow,rubblemight have caught himself a date and R.I.P Henry the hitman. Maybe he'll come backas character in a new story. I'm not sure how many chapters are left but I'll make a guess and it's past 1.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 714 23
[ completed; unedited ] Adventure Bay is a friendly place with joyful humans and animals. There's an elite team who helps the land stay like that, th...
34.8K 357 19
What happens when Chase comes across a female Golden Retriever being chased by two Rottweilers in an alley way and Chase saves her will Chase fall fo...
32.1K 350 15
Marshall, the lovely and clumsy dalmatian and Fire Dog of the PAW Patrol, gets attacked and bitten by a vampire after a mission and becomes one himse...
21.1K 298 35
Sequel to "A pup without rest" After Chase and Skyes' vacation, Paw Patrol went back on their daily job. But one mission will change everything for M...