She clung to me, my hands squeezing handfuls of her thick ass whilst she trailed her hand down my chest. I stopped at the daybed just to the right of the pool and dropped her onto it, her long hair sprawled out beneath her. The wet strands clung to her neck and I groaned as I quickly flipped her onto her stomach, smoothing a hand over her behind while the other swiftly yanked the strand on her top, untying it in one go. I turned her over and tossed the wet garment to the ground, pressing my hips against hers as I leaned over her and sucked her nipple into my mouth. Her reaction was immediate.

Ayla threw her head back and moaned, looping her long arms around me as her fingers found my hair. I grinded my hips against hers and groaned, sucking on her tit as I tweaked her other nipple with my fingers. She was a mess already, squeezing her legs around my hips as she whined and moaned. Her face was a deep shade of pink, breath coming out in heavy pants. "Please, Soren," She pleaded softly, her voice shaking. I wanted to tease her, but I was impatient too. I broke away and pulled off her bottoms with two tugs on the tied strings at her hips, tossing the item of clothing to the side. My eyes found her pussy and I grabbed her legs, crossing them up in the air in an x. Her pretty pussy looked soft and inviting, drawing me to get down closer. I closed my mouth directly over her wet core, roughly swirling my tongue against her hotness.

The moan that she released drove me wild, making me force her legs apart as I glanced up, desperate to see her face. My tongue drove deep between her thighs, stroking her sensitive clit until she was moaning and trying to fuck my face. I grabbed her body and flipped us over, letting her settle her weight onto my face as her thick thighs straddled my head. I moaned as I felt her grip on my hair, little whimpers leaving her each time she grinded onto my tongue. It made me want her thighs to clench around my head when she came on my face.

I reached around and gripped the long, silky strands of her damp hair, yanking her head back as I sucked on her clit. She moaned and I felt her thighs shake, already growing so close to her high that I tried to slow it down to prolong it for her. However, I must've underestimated how sensitive she was because I gave one little suck to her clit and she came, riding my face as she held my hair gently. Her body shook on me and I gently flipped us right back over, laying her on the daybed as I rose from between her thighs. Poor Ayla looked wrecked and all I had done was eat her pussy. It was kind of amusing yet also hot to me. That just showed how sensitive her body was.

"You okay, Ayla? I expected you would be able to last more than five minutes." I teased, making her peer up at me with a pout. "I'm not used to...that. Nobody has done anything like that to me." She said, biting onto her bottom lip. My brows practically shot off of my face, I was so surprised. "You're telling me that you're twenty three, and you haven't had your pussy ate until now?" I asked, staring down at her. She huffed and nodded her head. "I have only had sex once." She grumbled. "And before you and I ever kissed, I had only been kissed once." She added, looking incredibly embarrassed.

Baffled, all I could do was stare at her. It made sense why she came so quickly, then. "That just makes me wanna fuck you until you're creaming all on my cock." I confessed, causing her to blink at me. She glanced over my body and I did the same to her, taking in the sight of her still erect nipples and the curve of her waist that expanded out to her wide hips and full thighs. I snapped my gaze to her when she rose to her knees and watched her curiously as she lowered herself before me. Her tongue gently licked my sternum and then began to trace the valleys and ridges of my abs, all whilst her wandering hands squeezed and felt up my arms, my sides, my shoulders. She was quite a handsy little thing.

She kissed her way up to my neck and I hummed, letting my eyes flutter shut as I looped my arm around her waist. Her tits pressed bare against my chest when I yanked her against me, a little groan leaving me when she gently bit at a spot on my neck. I lost focus on her hands, paying too much attention to her mouth and her breasts against me to realize that her hands were wandering again.